best supplement for overthinking/rumination and also immune modulation?

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

is there any "holy grail" supplement that could meet all my requirements?
  1. help with lack of focus, mild anxiety, worry, overthinking/rumination and "pessimistic outlook"

2. quell inflammation and modulate the immune system, instead of boosting it (I have an autoimmune skin disease and also hay fever)

3. lowering (or at least not increasing) LDL cholesterol

4. not having bad interactions with the supplements I'm already taking: tribulus, vit D+K, magnesium, lysine, curcumin, EGCG, B complex, theanine
    (N.B tribulus and vit D + K were prescribed by MD, since recent bloodworks showed low vit D and low LH luteinizing hormone)
In the future, I'm considering adding also: white jelly mushroom and/or gotu kola for dry skin issues, sulbutiamine, skullcap + chaga mushroom + kanna (the last three seem very interesting for focus, anxiety and potentially autoimmune inflammation too)

Thanks a LOT!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ashwaghanda, and curcumin might help. Also a T booster might help with energy and focus. A lot of people like M-test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pregnenolone

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS Stress & Anxiety Support with Solaray Passion Flower extract capsules.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Stress and anxiety support seems to really fit the bill here for you. Should certainly help with a calming influence. Another option for immune systems would be SNS Immune Support XT. both are stellar supps from a company known for quality

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS Stress and anxiety support seems to really fit the bill here for you. Should certainly help with a calming influence. Another option for immune systems would be SNS Immune Support XT. both are stellar supps from a company known for quality
Definitely agreed here. Can't go wrong with either of those two SNS products. I've only seen positive feedback on the Stress and Anxiety support so that may be worth a try to see if it works for you.