Best Pre-workout?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
The two I've had the best results from are Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate from Lecheek Nutrition and Muscle Marinade from Purus Labs.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Then do what I do take a break from stim based pre workouts and just limit yourself to caffeine. It's not the best way to detox but it's better then nothing.
Lol....it usually takes me 2 cups of coffee every morning just to open my eyes!

You are doing the right thing to detox. I should follow your example.....I just hate coming up flat during a workout - on or off my cycles! ;)

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
The two I've had the best results from are Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate from Lecheek Nutrition and Muscle Marinade from Purus Labs.
I tried Muscle Marinade two years ago. I didn't feel much from it but I was probably already on too much junk. Maybe it's time to try it again!?!

I'm not familiar with the other two but I'll be looking into them. Thanks man! :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol....it usually takes me 2 cups of coffee every morning just to open my eyes!

You are doing the right thing to detox. I should follow your example.....I just hate coming up flat during a workout - on or off my cycles! ;)
2 scoops hemavol (it is stim free) plus a little caffeine and I bet you won't feel so flat.

I'm the same way when it comes to caffeine / stims.. This last month I was using a pre workout twice a day and not I can take 300mg of caffeine and go to sleep. Soooo now I must ween off...

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
2 scoops hemavol (it is stim free) plus a little caffeine and I bet you won't feel so flat.

I'm the same way when it comes to caffeine / stims.. This last month I was using a pre workout twice a day and not I can take 300mg of caffeine and go to sleep. Soooo now I must ween off...
Sounds all too familiar! Caffeine rarely keeps me awake! I think my blood plasma is now 50% caffeine and 50% hematocrit/plasma, lol

Your hemoval recipe sounds like a winner to me! :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In no particular order:

-Monster Pump
-Focus XT
-Hemavol
-Body Octane
-Clout
-C-bol
-Pump-bol
-Fierce
-Ultima
-C4
-EC Stack

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
In no particular order:

-Focus XT
-Hemavol
-Body Octane
-Pump-bol
-Fierce
-C4
agree...the others I have no experience with

surprised by the inclusion of Monster Pump though...not sure I've ever even looked at it

not the biggest Gaspari fan anymore, but SuperPump Max has always been pretty good for me as well

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys (and gals!)......I'm seeking opinions on what you think the best pre work out "stimulant" product is. I've tried so many over the past three years and frequently change products because I adapt so quickly. Let me know which ones you've tried and which give you the best/worst boost before and during a work out. Also, let me know which ones you feel are the worst with respect to post workout "crash".

Here are many of the ones I've already tried.

- Jak3d
- Black Powder
- Super Pump
- N.O. Explode
- N. O. Explode2
- N.O. Overload
- Ripped Freak
- Blast Powder
- N.O. Shotgun
- Hemo Rage Black
- Napalm
- White Flood
- Dark Rage
No Maximize Intense or Hemavol!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH! I saw 4 kids take Dark Rage once...3 of them were peeing from their butt intra workout.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My humble opinion ...Craze by miles.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
agree...the others I have no experience with

surprised by the inclusion of Monster Pump though...not sure I've ever even looked at it

not the biggest Gaspari fan anymore, but SuperPump Max has always been pretty good for me as well
Trae sent me a sample of the Monster Pump. 2 scoops being 1 true serving:

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze is what im crazy about. Stack it with vasotropin plus 40 mgs of 1.3 and your in for quite the rush.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mrsfit

Mrsfit

Awards
I LOVE MusclePharm's ASSAULT! Wow! You can stack it with their NO amplifier, HYBRID. Stuff is like having an air intake system! I have tried MANY pre workouts. BSN NO-XPLODE, VPX, Jack3d, White Flood, Amino Energy, the list goes on. ASSAULT has been, hands down, best for me. No crash either. It's safe, even for people with kidney/liver issues. It's not banned by any Athletic Association. Solid stuff! I have all my friends on it now. It's a big product for the NFL and UFC. Definitely worth trying. A full scoop has 5gms Creatine. The serving size is either half scoop or full scoop depending on the intensity of your workout. I also use Scivation Xtend BCAA's powder after for cardio. Gives quick energy. Hope that helps :)

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone try Bullnox. I liked it and noticed strength increases even better than Craze. Had a lower stim tolerance then though. Liked it better than Assault, Jack3d, D1MR, Lit Up, RPM, SP Max, NO Explode and etc. That Monster Pump looks solid.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also like Bullnox Androrush by Bentancourt you get a lot of stamina on this preworkout but even better
is Bentancourt's D-Stunner I was really STUNNED by this one it came on real smooth and then BAM I was
completely in the zone and it was back day and I was feeling it. I was piling plates on my bar for deadlifts
50lb increases instead of 20 to 30lb increases and everything was feeling good. I walked away from that
workout with some major callouses on my hands and I use versagripps but I was grabbing that so hard even
the gripps didn't protect my hands. LOl What a workout ! That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't used the
D-Stunner since then because I rotate my stims each workout so it might be a little while before I use it
again but I am looking forward to it and hopefully I have the same kind of workout. Try to get a sample of
D-Stunner to try I think you will like it.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Ouch 2 scoops being the true 1 serving is rough with you only getting 15 scoops.
$2/sv is not that much considering the ingredients.
It's approx the same price as SPMax and Bodyoctane, wich a lot of ppl like.

Finco

Awards
Never tried monster pump might have to give it a go.

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
I have taken quite a few and really like EFX K-Otic. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Anyone try Bullnox. I liked it and noticed strength increases even better than Craze. Had a lower stim tolerance then though. Liked it better than Assault, Jack3d, D1MR, Lit Up, RPM, SP Max, NO Explode and etc. That Monster Pump looks solid.
tried it, wasn't a fan. Good for late lifting boost, but not on par with the craze IMO.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$2/sv is not that much considering the ingredients.
It's approx the same price as SPMax and Bodyoctane, wich a lot of ppl like.
I'm not saying the ingredient profile is superb its a solid product for sure. But it just seems pricey to me, i like MAN's Clout, you can usually find it fairly cheap with very good profile.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I LOVE MusclePharm's ASSAULT! Wow! You can stack it with their NO amplifier, HYBRID. Stuff is like having an air intake system! I have tried MANY pre workouts. BSN NO-XPLODE, VPX, Jack3d, White Flood, Amino Energy, the list goes on. ASSAULT has been, hands down, best for me. No crash either. It's safe, even for people with kidney/liver issues. It's not banned by any Athletic Association. Solid stuff! I have all my friends on it now. It's a big product for the NFL and UFC. Definitely worth trying. A full scoop has 5gms Creatine. The serving size is either half scoop or full scoop depending on the intensity of your workout. I also use Scivation Xtend BCAA's powder after for cardio. Gives quick energy. Hope that helps :)
Assault is a very good pre-workout. I come back to it often.

ItalianoGuy

Awards
VPX Friction is hands down the best preworkout ive ever had. Ive taken about 75% of the preworkouts out there and this beats them all in every aspect. Great taste and formula. The scoop is small so you dont need to chug 10oz before you lift and be bloated. I pay $30 on tf supps and if u live in chicago pure core nutrition sells it for that too. Screw non stimmed preworkouts. Thatz like drinking decaf coffee. Pretty pointless imo

06blackgto

Awards
Iv'e tried c4,muscle marinade,N.O. explode, but the best two I have tried by far is acg3 and Hyde. They both have 1.3 dmaa in them but to me I get the best workout, stamina and focus on either of these two. Oh yeah hello everybody, Im new to this site.

SAK2100

SAK2100

Awards
I prefer N.O. Shotgun, it gives you the edge you need for a good workout without the jitters some other supps. give you.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
has anyone tried vpx "Bang!", i was looking for redline and found this stuff in it's place. i was a little weary of the claim, "being the only stable liquid creatine." I though that argument was over.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Assaults my favorite. Infinite Labs Juggernaut a close second, but Assault stays on top cause the flavor isn't gross like every other pre . White Flood is alright too.

sdstatestud88

Awards
Love my maxamize intense+Citrulline Malate+agmatine....Hemavol is amazing for a pump added with anything

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I got my samples from controlled labs last night, tried white flood. It's not bad for pwo without dmaa, I was still able to do my normal routine, the only thing slowing me down was my friend that wanted to "learn" my routine (plus I went with him to his sh*tty gym, I think it was call Planet Fatness).

I'm trying purple wraath today (and going to a real gym), gotta say I'm slightly skeptical about this one due to the L-Arginine and L-Histidine but we shall see. I probably will end up getting a tub of white flood since I'm taking a break from my Jack3d.

thanks again to controlled labs for the samples!

aceroni

Awards
idk how you guys even used jack3d, that stuff is GARBAGE. never worked for me.
3 scoops barely feel it.
Honestly, i can do 1/2 to 1 full scoop of assault and im GOOD TO GO!!
or try out litup, that is a good one w/ daa, prob take erase with it.
and idk if you like that hemorage black that stuff is garbage too, but hemorage ULTRA CONCENTRATE!? that stuff WORKS!

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
idk how you guys even used jack3d, that stuff is GARBAGE. never worked for me.
3 scoops barely feel it.
Honestly, i can do 1/2 to 1 full scoop of assault and im GOOD TO GO!!
or try out litup, that is a good one w/ daa, prob take erase with it.
and idk if you like that hemorage black that stuff is garbage too, but hemorage ULTRA CONCENTRATE!? that stuff WORKS!
i guess this is one of those times where different sups do different things to different people. 1 full scoop of hemorage ultra felt like 1 scoop of Jack3d, and I normally do 3. I can't take jack3d within 6-7 hrs of bedtime and expect to sleep, but took a nap after returning home from the gym on hemorage ultra.

when jack3d gets old and clumpy it doesn't seem to work as well, but I'd still take that over anything else (when taking stimmies). I'd be willing to give assault a try in a few weeks. . .

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Assault, prob my favorite. Also Anabolic Ignite to cycle off of stims.

Can't wait for PES and Southland pre to come out! Patiently waiting...

nadia12p

Awards
I like no2 red and black powder. I am starting to like the age force preworkout and creatine patch. I am almost a week in to it and so much easier on my stomach.

Mercules

Awards
Just bought phd wired yesterday. Seems pretty decent. Good focus and energy

pumped4evr

Awards
Anyone try these (online reviews seem favorable)
- Presurge Unleashed
- Assault
- Supercharge Xtreme N.O.
I just bought assault and I hate it! The scoop size is insane and you have to choke down a huge drink. Also I don't feel anything from a double serving. Guess I'm spoiled by the hemo rage black ultra concentrate such small scoops and good potency. Hemorage doesn't do the same for me anymore though.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Lit Up. Excited to try Axon though.

f1ghter33

Awards
I usually take ninja for pre workout ... of far it works well !!

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
I'm using Dark Rage now and I like it except that it messes with my stomach. I workout at home so I can sit on the toilet for a couple minutes before I start lifting (im too cheap to throw it away lol) so it works but I ain't buyin it again. I tried a sample of NO explode today and it didn seem to do anything but make me fidgety.

Gymtrap

Awards
I've tried c-4 and craze. Craze seems to kick in much later. Didn't get the tingles. Now c-4 on the other hand. Keeps me jacked and focused for hours. Sometimes I have to set a timer as not to over do my workout. The wife is always on my ass for spending hours in the gym when I take C-4. I'll be singing along with music and thinking of more lifts to squeeze in. I'm not as seasoned as most on pre-workout supp. I just picked up another tub of C-4. After a month off it. Found out the hard way about not drinking coffee when using this after 3weeks. Water,water,water.haha.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
tried n-zero extreme today with positive results. I should be on a stim break but I had a sh*tty morning dealing with sh*tty people and needed to dominate at the gym to feel better. This stuff surprised me, I only took one serving (freebie sample) and it seemed to do the trick.

purple wraath gave me good pumps, but I think the price tag of $100 is just plain ridiculous, looking forward to trying yok3d.

flynpig

flynpig

Awards
give the bpi 1mr a try. good stuff. grape craze is good as well.