Best injectable for bulking

technique88

technique88

Awards
yeah :) its easy just wait till your perents are away or something man. I still live at home man to just did it at a friend house so much easier living at home i can train so much hard coz all i have to worry about is sleep work gym :D.
So wait, you are the actual Brolly? I cannot believe the legendary super saiyan is on AM =)

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Yeah that's the truth yo.
Live the easy life :D but yeah just read about home brew im not sure about where you are from but downunder Tren is ALOT lol :D
So wait, you are the actual Brolly? I cannot believe the legendary super saiyan is on AM =)
Nah im not brolly that guy wishes he could bench as much as me :p hes trying to steal my build as well ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Live the easy life :D but yeah just read about home brew im not sure about where you are from but downunder Tren is ALOT lol :D

Nah im not brolly that guy wishes he could bench as much as me :p hes trying to steal my build as well ;)
In the US its not too expensive.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh well thats lucky as! haha we really get F***ed over in Australia with our stuff cost way to much some time's it work out cheaper to go train in thailand for 2 months.
Yo they got that good sh*t in thailand bro haha.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I wanna go train in Thailand

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Yo they got that good sh*t in thailand bro haha.
Yeah man i'm there atm it awesome **** is awesome only thing is the heat hard to get to gym haha
I wanna go train in Thailand
Best thing i've done helps my foaks have a few house here :D
I want one of those freaky ass asian women lol.
Who said i did that :speechless: lets say i try not do cardio on my bulking cycle but its hard here ;) (see what i did there) haha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah man i'm there atm it awesome **** is awesome only thing is the heat hard to get to gym haha

Best thing i've done helps my foaks have a few house here :D

Who said i did that :speechless: lets say i try not do cardio on my bulking cycle but its hard here ;) (see what i did there) haha
Bro I'm sure you're killing those little women, they all die from shattered pelvises hahaha.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
750 test e
1g NPP
40mg dbol ED or 100mg adrol ED
and why not throw in a little tren for strength, and staying lean.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
What would the price range be in the US for a 12 week test e and tren ace?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
What would the price range be in the US for a 12 week test e and tren ace?
Depends on your dosing and your source, I can get tren ace anywhere from 40-60bucks a vial, 60 being from 1 of the best UGL's in the US. Test 25-50, same as above.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
WOW thats CHEAP!! In aus trens about 300 per 10 and test e is about 250 :S
Whoahhh! What currency is used over there.. I'm guessing that is also the pricing only on human grade stuff not UGL

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I can get 250mg/ml 25 ml bottle for 90 and a 25ml bottle of tren ace for 110.
I'm pretty sure u know what source ur talking about. If it is the same why is there primo only 100mg/ml.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm pretty sure u know what source ur talking about. If it is the same why is there primo only 100mg/ml.
Naw we're talking about 2 different places, mine doesn't have primo. Primo ace though usually always is 100mg/ml though.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Whoahhh! What currency is used over there.. I'm guessing that is also the pricing only on human grade stuff not UGL
we use australian dollars its about the same as US dollars some time it's higher and some times its lower. Tren is from an UGL and so is most of the Test. I dont buy from australia much anyways as i train in thailand some times and it's legal there. So its alot cheaper :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
we use australian dollars its about the same as US dollars some time it's higher and some times its lower. Tren is from an UGL and so is most of the Test. I dont buy from australia much anyways as i train in thailand some times and it's legal there. So its alot cheaper :)
Man if our stuff was legal over here, I bet the prices would b rape cuz this sh*tty ass government.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Naw we're talking about 2 different places, mine doesn't have primo. Primo ace though usually always is 100mg/ml though.
I didn't know u could get primo with the ace ester. So how long are u supposed to run primo ace for, I have done alot of reading on primo e and I know ur suppose to run it like 10-12 weeks.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
everything for lifting is freakin outrageous over there. I have buddies that cry about protien and PWO costs. LOL I always ask 'em if they at least get a reach around while they're getting sodomized

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
^^ Meaning in Aussie

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I didn't know u could get primo with the ace ester. So how long are u supposed to run primo ace for, I have done alot of reading on primo e and I know ur suppose to run it like 10-12 weeks.
Primo ace=oral primo.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
New guy to injectables but this seemed like the right place to post and get insight from. I just finished my first PH cycle of HDROL and it leaned me out and I gained 8 lbs. Later this year I am planning to do my very first injectable cycle consisting of test 350 and EQ. Will be dosing 1cc of each which is 350 test a week and 200 EQ. Does that sound like a good start off cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
everything for lifting is freakin outrageous over there. I have buddies that cry about protien and PWO costs. LOL I always ask 'em if they at least get a reach around while they're getting sodomized
Protiens in Australia are not to bad in thailand they are worse lol you can get gear easy as asprins but good protiens no chance.
Man if our stuff was legal over here, I bet the prices would b rape cuz this sh*tty ass government.
Haha well i could see the same if it happend in Australia for a pack of my smokes back home its almost $20 :( another good thing about thailand they are about $2 :D i've given up for the time being

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
New guy to injectables but this seemed like the right place to post and get insight from. I just finished my first PH cycle of HDROL and it leaned me out and I gained 8 lbs. Later this year I am planning to do my very first injectable cycle consisting of test 350 and EQ. Will be dosing 1cc of each which is 350 test a week and 200 EQ. Does that sound like a good start off cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.
Sounds alright but what is your goal bulking or cutting :)

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks for the info, because I would of been ripped off pretty hard, was expecting $150 per vial of both tren and test, looks like i'll be able to get going a little bit earlier!!! Time to start planning :p

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
More eq bro. 600mgs is the baseline. Test and could be more also. 500-600mgs a week if its enathate or cyp.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Sounds alright but what is your goal bulking or cutting :)
Well my Hdrol was for cutting and it did a great job and got me to almost 11% bf and still gave me 8lbs of added mass. I would like the same here with this cycle. I don't want to bulk up I want to gain lean mass and stay at a low bf if that makes sense and is possible. I don't need quick muscle I just want steady hard lean mass.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
More eq bro. 600mgs is the baseline. Test and could be more also. 500-600mgs a week if its enathate or cyp.
I know I can run them both at higher dosages for maximum effect but is that good for me as a beginner cycle? Or should I stick to low dose and see how my body reacts to the new drugs and go from there? I can always move up the dose in future cycles. Thanks for the advice.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I know I can run them both at higher dosages for maximum effect but is that good for me as a beginner cycle? Or should I stick to low dose and see how my body reacts to the new drugs and go from there? I can always move up the dose in future cycles. Thanks for the advice.
That's like beginner doses. Id say run straight test first though and maybe an oral. Id leave the eq out if your worried about how your body will react. Eq is a long lasting drug. I think almost a 15-20 day half life.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Around just as long as u would run prop or tren ace.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
That's like beginner doses. Id say run straight test first though and maybe an oral. Id leave the eq out if your worried about how your body will react. Eq is a long lasting drug. I think almost a 15-20 day half life.
I would run only test if I could but my source peeled the labels off the bottles and now I don't know which one is which so I'm stuck taking them both at 1 cc each.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
Lol go ahead and shoot one and if you dont want to have sex with anything your shooting the EQ. just get a 10 ML SYRINGE and shoot the whole bottle. YOLO

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
yeah im pretty sure im aware of who youre talking about, there arent many dudes who sell 25ml vials.

jcoombs

Awards
That's hilarious b/c my friend who did the same thing would say "Muscle Milk"