Is this the next best thing to injectable Testosterone?

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Over the past few years I have grown quite fond of how Dermacrine/Trasaderm makes me feel. To me this seems like the next best thing if you dont want to be injecting yourself with test. I feel like a beast while on this stuff...alpha has hell!! Appetite is always through the roof and libido as well... I was curious to see if anyone else gets similar effects while running a dhea/pregnenolone cycle? There must be a good reason this stuff is hard to find now days, BPS took there products off of the shelves as well as RS-Transaderm. It seems like the FDA does not want us to have our hands on a product such as this one.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dermacrine did nothing for me. The next best thing to injectable testosterone is topical trestolone, which is harsher overall.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the past few years I have grown quite fond of how Dermacrine/Trasaderm makes me feel. To me this seems like the next best thing if you dont want to be injecting yourself with test. I feel like a beast while on this stuff...alpha has hell!! Appetite is always through the roof and libido as well... I was curious to see if anyone else gets similar effects while running a dhea/pregnenolone cycle? There must be a good reason this stuff is hard to find now days, BPS took there products off of the shelves as well as RS-Transaderm. It seems like the FDA does not want us to have our hands on a product such as this one.
How old are you? In my experience this type of stuff works better the older you get.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard it’s coming back on the market- from another thread recently updated.

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
How old are you? In my experience this type of stuff works better the older you get.
I am 26. It works great for me as well as friends tbh. I gave a couple bottles to a few buddies around the same age...all were asking me wtf this stuff was and where I got it. I pair it with several other supplements such as ashwagandha and a other few natural things but tbh I dont think I am going to bother with test...This does everything I need from giving me extra energy in gym + feel good + appetite boost. I truly believe this product is just underrated...its like taking some kind of limitless pill almost. It seems like it lights a fire under your ass if you are out of the gym and need to get back in line as well... DHEA itself may not be as effective in pill form as many people claim DHEA is BS but I believe there is something to the formula within RS-Transaderm specifically. It was similar to BPS Dermacrine however it had a different carrier that allowed you to use less gel and get same effect. BPS is still solid though ... I have some remaining bottles of both brands but will run out soon. Hoping to find another great brand.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Topical dhea/preg is good stuff, but dunno if Id rate it against inj test.

Unless youre meaning less than 100mg test per week.

But test is obviously more than just feelz and libido; it is a more potent muscle builder than dhea/preg. But again, depends what kind of dose we are comparing here.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Topical dhea/preg is good stuff, but dunno if Id rate it against inj test.

Unless youre meaning less than 100mg test per week.

But test is obviously more than just feelz and libido; it is a more potent muscle builder than dhea/preg. But again, depends what kind of dose we are comparing here.
I wouldn’t even compare it to like 50mg of test. I can see dermacrine being more beneficial to people with low test, but it did nothing for me personally.

Reactions: Nac
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In terms of “feel” I felt more alpha with dermacrine, however, it didn’t help build muscle. Test, on the other hand, didn’t give me the same exact alpha feeling. It did, however, make building muscle easier.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it help me to be more motivated to hit gym? ?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In terms of “feel” I felt more alpha with dermacrine, however, it didn’t help build muscle. Test, on the other hand, didn’t give me the same exact alpha feeling. It did, however, make building muscle easier.
No muscle building at all?

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Very interesting Podcast I stumbled upon for anyone interested in this stuff:

"The Youth Steroids: Pregnenolone, Progesterone & DHEA [Generative Energy #8]" : youtu.be/sXkxViFxk9A

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I used Sup3r DHEA with MSten and Tr1umph, and I thought it worked damn good as a test base! A few times I rubbed it on the ol coin purse and it made me aggressive and edgy right after!!! Burned a bit tho