Next best thing to prohormones

ShallowDave

Awards
My lifting partner is only 15 years old. I myself am about to start using prohormones. He is a little too young but he needs something stronger than what we've been taking. Usually just c4. What would be best for him to take to start making serious gains? What's the next best thing to prohormones?

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
My lifting partner is only 15 years old. I myself am about to start using prohormones. He is a little too young but he needs something stronger than what we've been taking. Usually just c4. What would be best for him to take to start making serious gains? What's the next best thing to prohormones?
Nothing.
The kid has the free test levels of a stallion.

He needs to eat more food and lifter heavier sh*t more times. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? You're 145 lbs? Just wondering

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell him to... Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Why use them at the peak of your body's natural test?!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want to read the forum rules. No steroid or Prohormone talk from anyone under 21.

There's a few reason fors this.

1. First of all at 18, your natural test is going to be higher now then any other time in your life
2. Most people at 18 haven't peaked yet, You will still grow naturally as long as you eat & train.
3. Most people under 21 haven't done enough research to do a proper cycle (on cycle & post cycle support)
4. They can and will screw themselves up for life (gyno, erectile disfuction, liver damage, etc)

ShallowDave

Awards
Why use them at the peak of your body's natural test?!
It sucks putting as much work into it as I do and not getting anywhere. I've been this same weight for years.. I was making easy gains for a while but now Im not getting any stronger in my lifts. I feel stuck.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It sucks putting as much work into it as I do and not getting anywhere. I've been this same weight for years.. I was making easy gains for a while but now Im not getting any stronger in my lifts. I feel stuck.
Then eat more. If you are 145lbs then you are literally just not eating as much as you think.

Start tracking

ShallowDave

Awards
Then eat more. If you are 145lbs then you are literally just not eating as much as you think.

Start tracking
I want to be eating around 3000 calories a day but honestly I don't have enough food around for all that.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I want to be eating around 3000 calories a day but honestly I don't have enough food around for all that.
Peanut butter, eggs and ground beef are dirt cheap. You can't buy some staple foods but you want to run ph cycles? Think about it.

emaw24

Awards
Yeah man just eat as much as you can. No need to take pro hormones when we are this young. Just keep putting the hard work in and you will see results.

omar924

Awards
I'm by no means saying that you should take ph, but I understand your frustration. I started training at 16 and I was eating a lot and training hard but didn't see the gains I wanted . Around 19 after high school I was l all of a sudden started growing like crazy . I think that's when my natural test was peaking . That and I was less active Since I wasn't playing sports so I wasn't burning as many calories . My point is just be patient man. I understand it's annoying busting your ass and seeing little results but it's not worth messing with test levels at 18.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanut butter, eggs and ground beef are dirt cheap.
You can't buy some staple foods but you want to run ph cycles? Think about it.
^This times a 1000.

Here are some cheap sources of protein you can get and eat on budget. Try to buy in bulk
if you can and try to buy things for up to a month at a time.

INEXPENSIVE PROTEIN SOURCES:
Peanut Butter - buy in bulk sizes
Eggs - I usually find eggs on sale for as low as 99cents a dozen. I will buy 20 dozen at a time.
Chicken - If you don't like to cook chicken, buy Tyson chicken breast in a can. Usually about $2 a can. I buy 20 or 30 at a time.

INEXPENSIVE CARB SOURCES:
Oatmeal - buy a super size container. Will last you a couple weeks
Potatoes - buy a 5 pound bag. you can microwave them for 5 or 6 minutes
Rice - buy a 5 pound bag, or you can buy microwavable rice (but its more expensive)

From the sounds of it, you just not eating enough. And no pro hormone or steroid is going to make up for
what you are lacking in diet. Their not magic pills. Usually when people take them when dieting, all they
do is prevent you from losing muscle, they don't add muscle if you aren't eating enough calories...!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established

Start tracking
Exactly what Jiigzz said ^^^^
I went thru the same thing! Graduated high school at 125lbs. Started tracking calories and gave it my all, and have put on 30 solid pounds in 2 years.

themayor

themayor

Awards
No one, puts on size until you start eating.

Once you start eating a lot you will gain brother. Please make sure you try eating before you start using a PH. You can gain so much from that alone. At your age and eating the right amount of food, you would look like your on some steroid. LOL
So push eating before anything else.

Even the people on here know the pH/DS helps build muscle, but I am sure they all would agree, never miss a meal, food is most important.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
If you want a cheaper form of chicken, buy chicken thighs. Generally much cheaper than chicken breasts.

Don't buy that chicken in a can if you're worried about cost. That's way too expensive.

Hate cooking? Do what I do, cook once a week. I cook up about 20lbs of meat every Sunday, divy it up into plastic bowls, then just grab and go the rest of the week. I do the same with my eggs and sausage for breakfast. 6 eggs, crumbled sausage, scramble together. Grab enough for five days worth (because I eat differently on the weekends), cook it in one big pot, then throw it in more plastic bowls so breakfast every morning takes 1 min in the microwave.