CEL H-Drol....Next best thing?

dodo408

Awards
i've been hunting around for another botlte of CEL's H-drol but have noticed that it as well as mdrol are damn near impossible to find as well as mdrol is on a current recall. What would be recommended for the closest thing to hdrol or maybe a small step up from it?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Lol beat me to it holic
It's like one of those easy math questions that you scroll through to answer before you go back and answer the tough questions :D

dodo408

Awards
It's like one of those easy math questions that you scroll through to answer before you go back and answer the tough questions :D
haha have either of you guys ran it before? If so how were the results? i've been out of the game for a few years and i come back and feel like i'm looking at a foreign language

goat23

goat23

Awards
A serm don't use anything OTC especially with mr supps products lol they work a little too well ; )) it's a quality product nice smooth gains and not much bloat it's a lil expensive but comes in a 180 cap tub that will more than do 1 cycle
That's the biggest prob with halo they only are 60-90 cap tubs usually and it just ain't enough
Run it at 75-100 mg a day mate

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androfactory products can have an otc pct :)

dodo408

Awards
Judging by the prices i think i'm going to run Clomid as my PCT. Should i take anything else with it? Does clomid help with maintaining your gains or just help with the estrogen....

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a halo clone run at 50-75 mgs for 5 or 6 weeks a otc pct is doable. You could use Daa or other natty test booster with erase or triazole. If u go serm route , then Nolva at 20mg with DAA or similar test booster would be fine.

With either route Reduce xt is a very good product to use for cortisol control in pct

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a halo clone run at 50-75 mgs for 5 or 6 weeks a otc pct is doable. You could use Daa or other natty test booster with erase or triazole. If u go serm route , then Nolva at 20mg with DAA or similar test booster would be fine.

With either route Reduce xt is a very good product to use for cortisol control in pct
No an otc is not doable with hdrol. Ever.

dodo408

Awards
No an otc is not doable with hdrol. Ever.
not trying to argue but last time i ran cel hdrol i did inhibit e with reduce xt and didnt have any problems. not saying underlying internal problems didnt occur but nothing i noticed. not saying it was the best/right decision, but it worked