Best "cutting" injectable to stack with test?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Hi...

Looking into what he best injectable compound is for stacking with testosterone to help harden up and burn body fat so to speak providing nutrition is good of course.

I'm not going anywhere near Tren or anything oral due to toxicity.. No matter how much Tudca anyone recommends.

I'm looking into Primobolan.

I'm not experienced like many on here hence why I ask many questions.

And what about deca? I know you can bulk on it which I'm not overly concerned about but can it cut you up good?

I'm not going near injectable Winstrol as heard the pip is very bad.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Following. Looking to so the same was thinking either test and mast or test mast and npp?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Following. Looking to so the same was thinking either test and mast or test mast and npp?
I was thinking NPP as short acting... Don't want to go near long acting Deca to be honest... I'm not looking to bulk and be watery.

I want tight lean gains.... I'm not sure about Masteron but heard things that are good

Flamer69

Awards
I was thinking NPP as short acting... Don't want to go near long acting Deca to be honest... I'm not looking to bulk and be watery.

I want tight lean gains.... I'm not sure about Masteron but heard things that are good
Sure some others will chime in. Think you can get pretty lean gains with the npp and adding the mast to combat any e2 sides or water weight you may get with it.

I'm with you on the tren as well won't touch that stuff anymore. I myself am thinking of doing a simple 300 test 300 mast and maybe var 25 mg ed at the end for 4 to 6 weeks

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Sure some others will chime in. Think you can get pretty lean gains with the npp and adding the mast to combat any e2 sides or water weight you may get with it.

I'm with you on the tren as well won't touch that stuff anymore. I myself am thinking of doing a simple 300 test 300 mast and maybe var 25 mg ed at the end for 4 to 6 weeks
To be honest.. I'm thinking to keep it simple for me...400mg tops of test...Primobolan...Proviron...

In the future anyway..

I'm having an issue with test at the moment...I thought you get drive and energy from it.. So far I have less energy than when I'm natty...

Maybe the dose is too low? Surely not?

I'm on about 400mg a week3 jabs test E

Flamer69

Awards
To be honest.. I'm thinking to keep it simple for me...400mg tops of test...Primobolan...Proviron...

In the future anyway..

I'm having an issue with test at the moment...I thought you get drive and energy from it.. So far I have less energy than when I'm natty...

Maybe the dose is too low? Surely not?

I'm on about 400mg a week3 jabs test E
Hm yea def should have more energy and feel good. Maybe check your e2?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mast is great alongside TRT

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
What about as a small blast 300mg test 300 mast var at end

Or adding npp to the mast and test
I'm not going to touch orals tbh...Would love to try Anavar but the toxicity gets to me

Flamer69

Awards
I'm not going to touch orals tbh...Would love to try Anavar but the toxicity gets to me
I hear ya man. Same way var only one I will touch. Doesn't really affect my lipids only thing is I get bad acid reflux I have to control. Only 25 mg a day works perfect for me

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I hear ya man. Same way var only one I will touch. Doesn't really affect my lipids only thing is I get bad acid reflux I have to control. Only 25 mg a day works perfect for me
What about kidney and liver? I'm on Tudca at the moment

Flamer69

Awards
I don't think var is that bad on the organs.
Hey man looking for lean muscle over the summer want to keep bloat down as much as I can. Want to go easy on the heart so skeptical of tren.

But was thinking low doses. 200 test 200 mast 200 npp. Would that suffice?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test & mast? Absolutely! Great together. I haven't used npp, so I'm afraid I can't comment on that.

Flamer69

Awards
Test & mast? Absolutely! Great together. I haven't used npp, so I'm afraid I can't comment on that.
Thanks sorry to hijack thread made a thread a few threads down but no one wants to answer lmao. I'm a firefighter so looking for something easy on the body but effective during the summer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Liver toxicity is extremely over exaggerated. It's the negative impacts on your cholesterol levels and heart health that you need to be concerned with way more than liver toxicity. But it's still a good game plan to stay away from orals because they can't do anything that injectables can't do except for like a quick cosmetic fix.

Outside of that, it doesn't really matter what drugs you pick your diet is going to determine whether you get cut up or not. You can bulk on anything and you can cut on anything. Test and mast 300/300 will do the job. I wouldn't use deca but you could throw 200mg of npp in there as well. If something goes wrong with the NPP you just stop it and within like a week the problem should be gone.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
How do you combat issues with heart and cholesterol?

I do my best to eat as good as I can.. Very healthy....Supplements...Cardio...Etc

Anything else?

Flamer69

Awards
Liver toxicity is extremely over exaggerated. It's the negative impacts on your cholesterol levels and heart health that you need to be concerned with way more than liver toxicity. But it's still a good game plan to stay away from orals because they can't do anything that injectables can't do except for like a quick cosmetic fix.

Outside of that, it doesn't really matter what drugs you pick your diet is going to determine whether you get cut up or not. You can bulk on anything and you can cut on anything. Test and mast 300/300 will do the job. I wouldn't use deca but you could throw 200mg of npp in there as well. If something goes wrong with the NPP you just stop it and within like a week the problem should be gone.
Would 200 of test npp mast be better or 300 Test 300 mast. Trying to not do too much overall

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would 200 of test npp mast be better or 300 Test 300 mast. Trying to not do too much overall
In my opinion, yes, those 3 compounds at 200 mg each would do more than 300 test and 300 mast.

Just keep in mind these things are made for building muscle not so much for burning fat but would the combination of those three you should have a little more muscle building firepower and a little more cosmetic appeal then just the test and mast.

With that being said. 300 test and 200-300 mast is pretty much how I start my cycles and then I build from there. Sometimes depending on my goals I just leave it there. In my avatar I'm like 205. @5'9 and fairly lean you can see the lines in my shoulders and the veins popping out and that's 300 test 200 mast

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Let me be a shill for a min and plug my flyer lol.

The picture in the flyer is on 300 mg of testosterone and 200 mg of masteron and I was actually taking a Natty fat burner / anti-estrogen from Apex alchemy at the time
flyerdesign_31052022_173726.png

Flamer69

Awards
In my opinion, yes, those 3 compounds at 200 mg each would do more than 300 test and 300 mast.

Just keep in mind these things are made for building muscle not so much for burning fat but would the combination of those three you should have a little more muscle building firepower and a little more cosmetic appeal then just the test and mast.

With that being said. 300 test and 200-300 mast is pretty much how I start my cycles and then I build from there. Sometimes depending on my goals I just leave it there. In my avatar I'm like 205. @5'9 and fairly lean you can see the lines in my shoulders and the veins popping out and that's 300 test 200 mast
Thanks for the response. I basically want the tren look wothout the tren lmao. Running into fires during the summer hopped on tren prob not the best idea.

But yea so you think Test mast npp is the way to go over the mast and test? Gonna throw var last 4 weeks in both as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the response. I basically want the tren look wothout the tren lmao. Running into fires during the summer hopped on tren prob not the best idea.

But yea so you think Test mast npp is the way to go over the mast and test? Gonna throw var last 4 weeks in both as well
There really is no such thing as getting the tren look without taking tren lol.

I don't know what you are preferences male/female, but trust me, girls don't really like the tren look. Only other guys do lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Going by your screen name though that might be what you're looking for so I figured I'd throw that out there, so if so the tren look is going to do you right lol

Flamer69

Awards
Going by your screen name though that might be what you're looking for so I figured I'd throw that out there
Lmao they do say all firefighters are closet homos. But yea basically just want to look good for the summer. Also weary on the hair loss so maybe leaning more towards the test npp mast cause mast would be lower. I still can't decide though!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lmao they do say all firefighters are closet homos. But yea basically just want to look good for the summer. Also weary on the hair loss so maybe leaning more towards the test npp mast cause mast would be lower. I still can't decide though!
Ohhhhhh your a firefighter. I'm old, I saw flamer and thought.... Nevermind, sorry 😂😂😂😂

At the end of the day, the most important part when choosing your gear is picking things that don't give you bad side effects and aren't really bad for your health and then your diet and training can be manipulated to give you the results you're looking for to a large degree. Certain compounds do offer a certain look but there's a basic look that they all provide that can be attained regardless of what you use

Flamer69

Awards
Going by your screen name though that might be what you're looking for so I figured I'd throw that out there, so if so the tren look is going to do you right lol
Basically I'm your opinion what would achieve the better looks as long as diet and cardio I tact

Test npp mast
Test mast

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Basically I'm your opinion what would achieve the better looks as long as diet and cardio I tact

Test npp mast
Test mast
I think the look would be similar but you'd have potential to add a little more size with some NPP in the mix

Flamer69

Awards
Ohhhhhh your a firefighter. I'm old, I saw flamer and thought.... Nevermind, sorry 😂😂😂😂

At the end of the day, the most important part when choosing your gear is picking things that don't give you bad side effects and aren't really bad for your health and then your diet and training can be manipulated to give you the results you're looking for to a large degree. Certain compounds do offer a certain look but there's a basic look that they all provide that can be attained regardless of what you use
Haha it's alright old man. Yea so that's why I'm trying to choose wisely. Don't want my body beating itself up during cycle on the job.

Flamer69

Awards
I think the look would be similar but you'd have potential to add a little more size with some NPP in the mix
Appreciate it bro. Test 200 mast 200 npp 200 ok to start with can always go up. Also shouldnt be too harsh on the heart and hair correct at low dosages? Thanks again for answering these questions man

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haha it's alright old man. Yea so that's why I'm trying to choose wisely. Don't want my body beating itself up during cycle on the job.
Npp may also offer you a little cushioning on your joints. I never really got that effect out of it but lots of people say they do so that would be a bonus for you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Appreciate it bro. Test 200 mast 200 npp 200 ok to start with can always go up. Also shouldnt be too harsh on the heart and hair correct at low dosages? Thanks again for answering these questions man
Hair loss is genetic I can't really speak for that. Theoretically I would imagine it wouldn't be too bad if at all.

Flamer69

Awards
Let me be a shill for a min and plug my flyer lol.

The picture in the flyer is on 300 mg of testosterone and 200 mg of masteron and I was actually taking a Natty fat burner / anti-estrogen from Apex alchemy at the time
View attachment 217067
Looking solid brotha. Now I'm thinking just test and mast. Just don't want any water from the npp but if my e2 is down and mast will counter that correct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking solid brotha. Now I'm thinking just test and mast. Just don't want any water from the npp but if my e2 is down and mast will counter that correct
Not necessarily, everyone thinks estrogen is responsible for water retention but it's not increased estrogen raises angiotensin and it's angiotensin that's responsible for water retention. I can take d ball and not get water retention, that's genetic. On those doses and a moderate to low carb diet and when I say moderate to low I'm not talking about a keto diet or 50 g of carbs I'm talking about 150 to 200 g of carbs a day something like that's a reasonable amount, you're a firefighter too you're going to be moving around a lot you could probably eat more. But my point, genetics diet lifestyle stress factors all those things are going to play a role there's no black or white answer. Theoretically a low dose of NPP like that shouldn't cause you any problems.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry man I used talk to text and there's some big errors in that I'm going to go back and edit a few things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ultimately no one can answer any of these questions for you we can just give you ideas you got to try it for yourself and find out. Using shorter esters and pinning frequently is a good way to minimize the risks when you're trying a new compound because you can get rid of it very fast if something goes wrong

Flamer69

Awards
Not necessarily, everyone thinks estrogen is responsible for water retention but it's not increased estrogen raises angiotensin and it's angiotensin that's responsible for water retention. I can take d ball and not get water retention, that's genetic. On those doses and a moderate to low carb diet and when I say moderate to low I'm not talking about a keto diet or 50 g of carbs I'm talking about 150 to 200 g of carbs a day something like that's a reasonable amount, you're a firefighter too you're going to be moving around a lot you could probably eat more. But my point, genetics diet lifestyle stress factors all those things are going to play a role there's no black or white answer. Theoretically a low dose of NPP like that shouldn't cause you any problems.
Thanks man appreciate the help. Gonna go with 250 test c npp 75 mg 3 times a week and 200mg mast e to start with.

You think that should be good and not too many sides with those doses.

Flamer69

Awards
Ultimately no one can answer any of these questions for you we can just give you ideas you got to try it for yourself and find out. Using shorter esters and pinning frequently is a good way to minimize the risks when you're trying a new compound because you can get rid of it very fast if something goes wrong
Damn was reading more on npp and seems related to heart health it could cause LVH left ventricular hypertrophy. Wondering if I shouldn't take this now. I think I may have svt since I was a little kid. Never been diagnosed but seeing a cardiologist to get to bottom of it. Not sure how risky it'd be running this stuff now. Ran it before no problem but I was young and stupid. Nowadays taking much more thought into these compounds.

Flamer69

Awards
Damn was reading more on npp and seems related to heart health it could cause LVH left ventricular hypertrophy. Wondering if I shouldn't take this now. I think I may have svt since I was a little kid. Never been diagnosed but seeing a cardiologist to get to bottom of it. Not sure how risky it'd be running this stuff now. Ran it before no problem but I was young and stupid. Nowadays taking much more thought into these compounds.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Every steroid can do that, you should start your own thread we're really starting to hijack this guy's thread here. Start your own thread about the cycle you're going to run and then tag me into it

Flamer69

Awards
Every steroid can do that, you should start your own thread we're really starting to hijack this guy's thread here. Start your own thread about the cycle you're going to run and then tag me into it
Haha true thanks man already made one earlier today no one chimed in though haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
God there’s so much bro science fear in here I just can’t even read it all.

Just listen to @Smont; he won’t send you down the wrong path.

Every steroid has health impacts and compromises. Every single compound. You have to evaluate risk, see what you respond well to, and take some chances. No free lunches.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
God there’s so much bro science fear in here I just can’t even read it all.

Just listen to @Smont; he won’t send you down the wrong path.

Every steroid has health impacts and compromises. Every single compound. You have to evaluate risk, see what you respond well to, and take some chances. No free lunches.
😂😂😂🤷

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Risk to reward ratio gentleman, some guys will blast there balls off and walk away Scott free. Others run 1 cycle and get screwed up.

Just like recreational drugs. I've had friends drink themselves to death and overdose on drugs in their twenties. But I also know 60 and 70-year-old alcoholics were still sitting on the bar stool and sniffing cocaine