Best summer cycle for firefighter

Flamer69

Awards
So 30 years old. 5'10 220lbw unsure bf but have visible abs so fairly lean. Basically want to look good for the beach and the summer haha. Have done numerous cycles in past. Currently on 175 mg test for my cruise with 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.

Any suggestions on what I should run. Want to use what I have on hand so here's what I got.

Test
Tren
Mast
Npp
Anavar

Now being a firefighter and working in fires on hot summer days don't really want my cardio hindered too much but also don't want to do just a plain test cycle. Any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. Been cruising for a year and a half now and in the past I would just run whatever I want but taking more time nowadays thinking about it.

Thanks fellas!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I had all those things sitting in front of me and planning a cycle, here's what I would do if your on absolutely nothing or trt only at the moment.

I would start with test and masteron at 300/300
And I would ride that out for about 6 weeks with no adjustments and just let it do its thing. At that point if progress was sailing smoothly I would keep things the same. If it started getting stagnant I would throw in 50-75mg of npp every other day. Or 4 times a week. I don't like Monday Wednesday Friday for short esters. If I was going to do Monday Wednesday Friday for short answers I'd probably pin small amounts sub q to make them stay in my system a little bit longer. And I don't know if that's necessary or makes a huge difference it's just the way my brains wired to do it.

Now we're on 300 test, 300mast and 200-300 npp. I'd ride that out for another 6 weeks and then make another reassessment. I probably wouldn't add any more compounds but I may raise the doses at that point. Particularly the testosterone and Master on dosages.

Tren tends to screw with people's minds a little bit, so working a dangerous job as a firefighter where you probably should be in tip top mental shape I would stay away from it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
These guys will show up sooner or later let them pick apart what I said. Hyde always has some good ideas and I feel like biceps usually has a similar approach to advice on moderate doses cycles like above

Flamer69

Awards
If I had all those things sitting in front of me and planning a cycle, here's what I would do if your on absolutely nothing or trt only at the moment.

And I would ride that out for about 6 weeks with no adjustments and just let it do its thing. At that point if progress was sailing smoothly I would keep things the same. If it started getting stagnant I would throw in 50-75mg of npp every other day. Or 4 times a week. I don't like Monday Wednesday Friday for short esters. If I was going to do Monday Wednesday Friday for short answers I'd probably pin small amounts sub q to make them stay in my system a little bit longer. And I don't know if that's necessary or makes a huge difference it's just the way my brains wired to do it.

Now we're on 300 test, 300mast and 200-300 npp. I'd ride that out for another 6 weeks and then make another reassessment. I probably wouldn't add any more compounds but I may raise the doses at that point. Particularly the testosterone and Master on dosages.

Tren tends to screw with people's minds a little bit, so working a dangerous job as a firefighter where you probably should be in tip top mental shape I would stay away from it.
Thanks man appreciate the help! Looks like a solid idea. Yea tren doesn't seem worth it don't want my cardio and breathing all f'd up. Your seems simple and effective just hope hairloss is a minimal but I got minoxidil and nizoral to help keep at bay hopefully

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This has got to be Mattgainz; brother we just told you and the consensus based on your input isn’t like to change:

300 test, 300 mast, and if you wanna go for it despite your past acid reflux issues then add the Anavar at the end to wrap it up strong.

My alternate suggestion was to do 150-200 NPP at the end instead of Var if you are worried about the heartburn.

Flamer69

Awards
This has got to be Mattgainz; brother we just told you and the consensus based on your input isn’t like to change:

300 test, 300 mast, and if you wanna go for it despite your past acid reflux issues then add the Anavar at the end to wrap it up strong.

My alternate suggestion was to do 150-200 NPP at the end instead of Var if you are worried about the heartburn.
Thanks brotha, no not mattgainz but we do work at same department and plan on doing a cycle. Only diff is I don't have the bad acid reflux like he does. Appreciate the response!

Flamer69

Awards

One last question using tes c and mast e so gonna take a bit to kick in. Would it be smart to add the npp in right away compared to later since it's fast acting ester. I know I'm inpatient haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One last question using tes c and mast e so gonna take a bit to kick in. Would it be smart to add the npp in right away compared to later since it's fast acting ester. I know I'm inpatient haha
👆I layed out exactly what I would do above 👆

Flamer69

Awards
👆I layed out exactly what I would do above 👆
Yep decided to go with that. Just pinned 300 test c and mast e 300. Might update from time to time here let you guys know how it goes. I'll rock this for a bit until I see things starting to slow down then add the npp or maybe even some var to finish off. Thanks again man for the advice really appreciate it!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I do find it a bit odd that you asking the same questions and happen to have the same gear and respond the same way as mattgains lol.

Listen, whether you're the same person or not I'm not going to judge you, just trying to be helpful. But by the way you're asking questions and responding to the answers I'm giving you it doesn't appear that you're actually looking for help you're just looking for someone to agree with you. You asked me a bunch of questions and I laid out in detail to the T exactly how I would go about it. I wouldn't change anything, but your a adult, you can do whatever you want.

Flamer69

Awards
And I do find it a bit odd that you asking the same questions and happen to have the same gear and respond the same way as mattgains lol.

Listen, whether you're the same person or not I'm not going to judge you, just trying to be helpful. But by the way you're asking questions and responding to the answers I'm giving you it doesn't appear that you're actually looking for help you're just looking for someone to agree with you. You asked me a bunch of questions and I laid out in detail to the T exactly how I would go about it. I wouldn't change anything, but your a adult, you can do whatever you want.
No I hear ya. Your exactly right at i wanted people to tell me what I wanted to hear. But thanks again man seems like you got a lot of knowledge so I'm thankful you could chime in. Ended up going with your recommendation should be a good feel good cycle I'm pumped man thanks again!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks brotha, no not mattgainz but we do work at same department and plan on doing a cycle. Only diff is I don't have the bad acid reflux like he does. Appreciate the response!
Last piece of help. I was on 175 mg test c no ai and my ultra sensative e2 was 106. Along with puffy nips. Hopped on 12.5mg aromasin twice a week. E2 is now 18. Like to keep it in the 20s.

With 300 test and 300 mast any idea how I should dose the ai. Some say mast acts as one some say it shouldn't replace an ai. Curious to see where you guys think I should start at. I'll get bloods in a few weeks again
I hear ya man. Same way var only one I will touch. Doesn't really affect my lipids only thing is I get bad acid reflux I have to control. Only 25 mg a day works perfect for me
😄

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe too much spicy food at the Fire Dept. lol

97686F3A-AE1A-42D2-9222-6017C8034421.jpeg

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I feel this is the same person as well (that also asked the same question on another forum) so keep asking until you get the answer you want. My recommendation stands in 300/300/200 with Var at the end, no matter how many times you ask.

Everyone is different but Mast have an AI effect on me.

Last edited:

Flamer69

Awards
Last piece of help. I was on 175 mg test c no ai and my ultra sensative e2 was 106. Along with puffy nips. Hopped on 12.5mg aromasin twice a week. E2 is now 18. Like to keep it in the 20s.

With 300 test and 300 mast any idea how I should dose the ai. Some say mast acts as one some say it shouldn't replace an ai. Curious to see where you guys think I should start at. I'll get bloods in a few weeks again

Quote Repl

Flamer69

Awards
Yeah I feel this is the same person as well (that also asked the same question on another forum) so keep asking until you get the answer you want. My recommendation stands in 300/300/200 with Var at the end, no matter how many times you ask.

Everyone is different but Mast have an AI effect on me.
No I appreciate it thanks bro. Went with mast 300 and test 300 for now. I guess I was debating on adding the 50mg of npp eod

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With 300 mast I don’t need an AI at all on 300 test, assuming I’m splitting test into 2 shots a week.

Whenever you add Nandrolone in, expect aromatization of test to increase and estrogen to rise.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^This
Agree with Hyde….I typically don’t need an AI when I run test and mast. But I never predetermine running an AI in the beginning, because I don’t want to crush my estrogen. I wait until I need it, but you have to know how your body reacts to high estrogen. Some estrogen, up to high normal range, is good and helps you build muscle.
One thing I would add if you do take Nandrolone is P5P or SNS Inhibit P.

Flamer69

Awards
^^^^This
Agree with Hyde….I typically don’t need an AI when I run test and mast. But I never predetermine running an AI in the beginning, because I don’t want to crush my estrogen. I wait until I need it, but you have to know how your body reacts to high estrogen. Some estrogen, up to high normal range, is good and helps you build muscle.
One thing I would add if you do take Nandrolone is P5P or SNS Inhibit P.
Interesting thanks what's the p5p do? Going to do some research myself on it now too

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helps keep prolactin down, among other health benefits. I always take it if I’m taking any 19 nor (npp, trest), and I’ll have prami or caber on hand, but haven’t needed to take either of those. P5P you can start taking from the beginning, it’s healthy, and you don’t have to wait until starting npp.

Flamer69

Awards
Helps keep prolactin down, among other health benefits. I always take it if I’m taking any 19 nor (npp, trest), and I’ll have prami or caber on hand, but haven’t needed to take either of those. P5P you can start taking from the beginning, it’s healthy, and you don’t have to wait until starting npp.
Awesome man appreciate it!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
St

Starting physique nothing special here. 5'10 220 lbs on test 175 mg cruise. No pump pre gym.Gonna update time to time

Oh just 220 lbs and less then 15% bf, nothing special. Hahah. I've never ran NPP or any 19nor but loved being on Masteron and Test. I think you'll enjoy this cycle! Keep killing it man!