Beginner Seeming Advice On First Cycle

mike2701

Awards
I'm a beginner and new to the forum so I need help figuring out the best PCT. I apologize for any rules this post may be breaking as I'm new and will naturally adhere to them if indeed I have crossed a line.

I haven't ran any cycles since high school and my post cycle therapy was poor at the time so I don't want to make the same mistakes that I did back then. My previous cycles consisted of Phera Plex and Superdrol back in 07 in case anyone is curious. I've decided to do a cycle of Phytohealth Conqurium (Halodrol) and I'm going to stay on the lighter side of dosing as my main target for this cycle is gaining strength and staying safe.

I'll be taking Legion Fortify for a full month before, during, and after the cycle for joint support. I've also ordered Chizled Labz cycle support to use while on cycle and I'm planning on taking a basic multivitamin and fish oils during the run as well.

As for the PCT I ordered Phytohealth's Phenomenal which I was told by one of their reps is all I need as one dose is equal to 20mg of Nolva. I've only come across one review for it on LiftDrift which seems a bit sketchy and a write up concerning its ingredients on another site. Do I need to take an additional dosage of Nolva separately from their PCT? I was also planning on stacking the Phenomenol with M-Test and continuing to use it after the Phenomenol cycle ends. Lastly, if I do need to take a SERM on top of the Phenomenol how should I be dosing it?

Any advice/tips are accepted and greatly appreciated as I am a complete novice in these types of supplements.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dude you had answers/advice already for this in the thread in the anabolic section, whyd you then start this thread now in the supp section?

mike2701

Awards
Dude you had answers/advice already for this in the thread in the anabolic section, whyd you then start this thread now in the supp section?
I'm using the app and just couldn't find the anabolic section, also I wanted to get as much information as possible before I take this stuff. Like I said I'm new here and pretty much new to anabolics. Is it possible to move the thread? My apologies if this is a redundant post. My main objective is to get opinions on pct because as you can probably tell I'm not very knowledgeable. A lot of the stuff I've read here is cut down to shortened wording and lingo I'm not familiar with.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My opinion:

the conqurium looks to be a haladrol clone. Effective dosing is typically 75mg, not sure how much youll see from this dosing as per bottle (50mg).

Id buy more NAC to add to the support, and possibly TUDCA. Are you running two bottles of the conqurium or just one?

That OTC SERM is questionable; I cant find any data backing the claims of so-called "phyto-serms" as being similiar to nolva or any pharma SERM. Also, arimistane will be ineffective as a PCT base ingredient.

mike2701

Awards
My opinion:

the conqurium looks to be a haladrol clone. Effective dosing is typically 75mg, not sure how much youll see from this dosing as per bottle (50mg).

Id buy more NAC to add to the support, and possibly TUDCA. Are you running two bottles of the conqurium or just one?

That OTC SERM is questionable; I cant find any data backing the claims of so-called "phyto-serms" as being similiar to nolva or any pharma SERM. Also, arimistane will be ineffective as a PCT base ingredient.
I'm only going to do one bottle of the conqurium, I really don't want to add too much risk so I'm playing it as safe as I can. How do I go about finding a quality SERM online? I keep seeing tons of mixed reviews and lots of posts that are clearly sponsored b/s. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out. What is the typical pct regiment for halodrol?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely a good idea to use the product and then have people tell you what to do. Brilliant.

If you're asking how to find sources for SERMs and AIs and how to run a PCT and what the hell you're even taking... LMAO you're not ready to run even a PH. Spend a few months learning about anabolics and the endocrine system AND THEN run something.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
My opinion:

So armistane is no good in pct? Only on cycle?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So armistane is no good in pct? Only on cycle?
Im not necessarily saying it no good in PCT (I said as a base ingredient). The PCT product this guy has got has two main ingredients:

-a phytoserm
-arimistane

I am extremely dubious these two ingredients will have any significant beneficial effects on restoring HPTA function. As far as Im concerned, PCT should be based on pharma compounds, ie a SERM (Clomid) and an AI (exemestane).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a beginner and new to the forum so I need help figuring out the best PCT. I apologize for any rules this post may be breaking as I'm new and will naturally adhere to them if indeed I have crossed a line.

I haven't ran any cycles since high school and my post cycle therapy was poor at the time so I don't want to make the same mistakes that I did back then. My previous cycles consisted of Phera Plex and Superdrol back in 07 in case anyone is curious. I've decided to do a cycle of Phytohealth Conqurium (Halodrol) and I'm going to stay on the lighter side of dosing as my main target for this cycle is gaining strength and staying safe.

I'll be taking Legion Fortify for a full month before, during, and after the cycle for joint support. I've also ordered Chizled Labz cycle support to use while on cycle and I'm planning on taking a basic multivitamin and fish oils during the run as well.

As for the PCT I ordered Phytohealth's Phenomenal which I was told by one of their reps is all I need as one dose is equal to 20mg of Nolva. I've only come across one review for it on LiftDrift which seems a bit sketchy and a write up concerning its ingredients on another site. Do I need to take an additional dosage of Nolva separately from their PCT? I was also planning on stacking the Phenomenol with M-Test and continuing to use it after the Phenomenol cycle ends. Lastly, if I do need to take a SERM on top of the Phenomenol how should I be dosing it?

Any advice/tips are accepted and greatly appreciated as I am a complete novice in these types of supplements.
Please look at the bold text. Nothing will replace Nolva or Clomid. Get real Nolva or Clomid and if you cannot find a trustworthy RC site. With he real SERM, I would run a product for cortisol and libido. AlphaMax XT would help with both. Ashwagandha, tongkat ali and DHAA would provide cortisol support while 3,4 dinavil and tongkat ali with libido. Additionally, ferulic acid has been shown to aid in strength gains.

Do not mess around, get a SERM.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just asking for problems. Any1 who tells you a otc product can replace a serm is a moron. Probably graduated from gnc

compression

Awards

Did you use the Phenomenal or something else for your PCT? How did it go?