Advice for beginner on tren A/E and sustanon

Chainsdude

Awards
I'm rather interested in doing a one off cycle with then a or e and sustanon, what should I need to know, is it worth it with only one cycle, what can I expect, is it a good stack and how should I done it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go run 2-3 cycles of test e or c and maybe experiment with some prop on the third, learn how to control the side effects and manage your health on testosterone, then a good second compound is masteron or Primo, maybe eq, once you learn how to manage stuff like that then learn about 19nors. You need to learn how to manage the drugs from your own personal experiences before you stack **** and tren is the hardest to manage.

And no1 in the history of mankind has ran 1 cycle and stopped unless they got no gains and side effects. Most guys that start steroids never come off

Last edited:
PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like I previously said on another Thread, New Here..but Vet to the Game..
Tren is a whole different compound..without some years and several cycles under one's belt, it's usually ends Badly..Hence the term Trenwreck..!!

Chainsdude

Awards
What is it that's bad about it? And what in terms of PCT, ive heard about it but not really understand much because most articles just mention it rather than talk about it..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is it that's bad about it? And what in terms of PCT, ive heard about it but not really understand much because most articles just mention it rather than talk about it..
Nothing to do with pct. Negative side effects and the most Negative impact on your health, gyno could come from estrogen or prolactin, kidney toxic, liver toxic, terrible on cholesterol, bp, insomnia, night sweats.

No not everything on that list happens to everyone. That's just a list of common side effects. But you almost can't even call them side effects, They're more like direct effects

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cmon bro there's tons of articles out there and videos on YouTube if you're too lazy to do your own research than you're too lazy to run gear

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad to see No Spoonfeeding..LoL
Z...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad to see No Spoonfeeding..LoL
Z...
Dude when I got back into training 2 years ago I lurked on here for almost a year before i said much of anything all while researching everyday scince I'd been gone for awhile. When I got back into seious bodybuilding about a year and a half ago is when i spoke up. It just made sense to me. So I know there's decade's of legit research and application out there. I mean you could spend 6 months alone just watching old vigorous Steve stuff and he's just one legit source of info

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't mean any harm Brother..Over the years, on another forum, I've seen many guys either just lazy on Research or only reading what they want to hear..
Let's face it..Tren on paper looks Awesome..!!
Many Vets,truly believe if you're not stepping on stage, Tren isn't worth It..
I believe this as well..
How many first runs of Tren go as planned..
Not many,and mainly due to lack of experience with gear..understanding how to deal with sides, multiple compounds at once and controlling Estrogen..
That knowledge is very individual and takes yrs to obtain..
I personally just finished my 1st run of Trest..I was very conservative, only 25mgs..M..W..F..I don't convert easily but still had a few issues..
One of the greatest benefits to these type of Forums..is learning from other's mistakes and not making the same one's..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To the OP...
Tren is a whole different compound..some sides are the same with many, but everyone is different..
Even experienced Vets to "the Game" have problems dealing with the sides..Some sides are so difficult to handle, often the cycle is a wash..
All I can say..knowing how to read and understand bloodwork is an absolute must..
Knowing how to control Estrogen, another must..And every compound effects people differently..no cookie cutter, as a friend would say..
Having 3 to 5 or so cycles under your belt, still doesn't guarantee a successful run..
My first run was 16 yrs or so back..Now,I believe in starting low with any new compound..More is not better with Tren..!!

I'd recommend starting a new thread asking about other's experience and sides they had..duration and dose..
Even then, it's a crap shoot on how you'll do..

Just an old guys opinion..
Z...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't mean any harm Brother..Over the years, on another forum, I've seen many guys either just lazy on Research or only reading what they want to hear..
Let's face it..Tren on paper looks Awesome..!!
Many Vets,truly believe if you're not stepping on stage, Tren isn't worth It..
I believe this as well..
How many first runs of Tren go as planned..
Not many,and mainly due to lack of experience with gear..understanding how to deal with sides, multiple compounds at once and controlling Estrogen..
That knowledge is very individual and takes yrs to obtain..
I personally just finished my 1st run of Trest..I was very conservative, only 25mgs..M..W..F..I don't convert easily but still had a few issues..
One of the greatest benefits to these type of Forums..is learning from other's mistakes and not making the same one's..
Z...
No harm bro i was totally agreeing with you on the spoonfeeding thing

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whenever I'm looking at a New compound or trying something different, I research the Hell out of it..Not just gear, but everything..
Like my 1st Wolf-Hybrid...I was a single parent with two small children..I must have done 3 months of digging, asking people that knew about them and so on..
Hell...I had several Steroid Handbooks, back years ago..many of the things in those, still hold True...
It just gets in my crawl, with all the information at fingertips..people don't do research..but ask crap like, can I do Tren on my 1st Cycle..???
But..thanks..the very last thing I want to do as a New Member,is cause waves..
Z...