Beginner looking for advice

junkhead1

Awards
Just looking for some advice on a first cycle.

30 yrs old
6'3" 220lbs

I've been lifting for about 16 yrs and have a very intense and competitive job. Getting old and looking for more of a performance boost than aesthetics. I'm already a big guy, so adding mass isn't a concern. Honestly, an endurance boost is more desirable and leaning out a bit. Just curious about stack and pct suggestions. Would prefer to not inject if at all possible, but not out of the realm of possibility. I have done some research and I also used to be a chemist, so I'm familiar with steroidal properties. This being my first hands on experience, I'd like to get some user advice before I take the plunge.

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think a good stack would be a 1 and 4 andro stack. I've ran it multiple times and I really like it. I've done a few super mandro and andro the giant runs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey brother,
More than happy to help you set up your first cycle at that age and experience but first,

If you don't want more mass but do want endurance, have you tried other alternatives?
ECA is a definite first step here to lean out and IMO perform better (it does effect strength output, as well as beta agonism's result of preference for lean tissue.)

Before jumping to hormonals, I can't imagine wanting to use AAS if I was already as big as I wanted to be

junkhead1

Awards
I've tried a few different methods for leaning out before. Different stimulants/fat burners, intermittent fasting and many other combinations of various otc supplements. I don't have a whole bunch of experience with the ECA stack, but I don't respond particularly well to stimulants. Heart disease also runs in my family, although I don't suffer from it taking ephedra concerns me as I get older. Having done research some research on anabolics, I feel a gradual controlled regiment would benefit me more than anything. Gaining a little mass isn't a huge issue, who doesn't want to get bigger? But my overall goal is more performance oriented. I was looking into test e and winstrol stacks to keep the excess weight down.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Endurance improvements?

What do you mean exactly? The capacity to be able to do more work/exertion in a given time?

Increasing time-til-fatigue?

Increasing 12rm?

You could potentially improve these with natty supps, and/or training accordingly.

'Endurance' can be a bit vague.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Weight loss is not as compound-dependant as some guys like to make it seem/sound, main difference is water weight differences while on.

Have you done any blood work recently?

junkhead1

Awards
I do a lot of rucking and carrying weight over long distances, 10k+. Along with running in excess of 5 miles. Like I said, I'm a fairly big guy already, I'm interested in a somewhat simple cycle to help me break into the anabolic arena. I've been exercising for over 16 yrs and have experience with numerous dieting/supplement/training variations and for the most part, I have that portion of my regiment hammered out. It's taken some years, but at the age of 30 I've finally figured out my body and limitations. I'm just trying to gain some insight into steroidal supplementation as a possible option to give me a boost as I get older. Steroids aside, your diet and training play more into the outcome of your physique and performance. Like any athlete, I'm looking for a boost to put me over the edge.

junkhead1

Awards
Yes, but not for the purposes of measuring my test levels