^*^thanks wasme!

So back on it today diet was good yesterday

Legs on tap this am

Wu 8 mins

Squats
10x10 35 sec rest

Leg Press low and narrow
4x12. 35 sec rest

Horizontal leg press (1 leg ham emphasis)
4x12 only rest was while the other leg was getting worked

RDL
4x12 35 sec rest

Huge butt/hammy pump lol feel free to quote edit :)

Kettle Ball Swings
3x25

Standing calf raise
4x20

Seated Calf Raise
Neutral x 20
Toes in x 20
Toes out x 20

Leg raises 3xFailure

Massive sweat today had trouble walking to my car. This routine is no joke (at least for me). Short rests combined with 10x10 is awesome.

Dosed 2 scoops Micro and 2 ALCAR 20 mins pre wo. Resulted in solid focus. Clean energy. I'm loving this combo

Gonna change up the diet.

For some of you who may not have followed my prep log, I've been going through a pretty Nast rebound effect since. Coming to find out after consulting with a friend and looking through my fitness pal logs of my diet the last two weeks, it seems my coach may have crash dieted me into that show. There were numerous days I was only consuming 16-1700 cals before even taking into consideration my expenditure for the day which was cardio 2x day plus am weights. A lot of liss cardio as well = bad combo. I've put on more fat and water than I though was possible. Instead of taking the advice given on here and reverse dieting myself out of that show I took my coaches advice of taking a few days off completely and not track anything. I admit I over did the eating those few days but even after I got back on his off season plan the water is slowly going away but I'm still gaining fat. It appears those two weeks leading up to show set me up for prime fat storage. So I'm doing the following to correct my metabolism starting today

6 days at 300/150/60
One day a week no higher than 300g carbs

Ill be checking weight ea night b4 bed and upon rising.

From there ill be adding 25g of carbs/day EW or EOW depending until I level out.

At this point I will not be competing in the fall. I'm going to correct this issue and spend the rest of the year keeping my fat below 12% while growing. Also my main focus is a big career change for me that I want to get done by the end of summer.
Dang bro. Lovin the dedication. You are doing things right!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never followed one of your logs before. But so far enjoying all the detail Bean, and you seem to have a very solid plan.

What is your career change? If you cannot divulge no prob.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Never followed one of your logs before. But so far enjoying all the detail Bean, and you seem to have a very solid plan.

What is your career change? If you cannot divulge no prob.
Thanks Wasme. Everybody is different as far as what they like to see. I like to give good detail but not overdo it lol.

How's ur EPI run going? Keep forgetting to check it out

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Wasme. Everybody is different as far as what they like to see. I like to give good detail but not overdo it lol.

How's ur EPI run going? Keep forgetting to check it out
It's going well, thanks for asking. Just under 3 weeks left. I added Trenazone 10 days or so ago and have had some issues with blood pressure since, but nothing too bad. But no joint issues, or any other sides to report.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well sorry to hear that things changed and you don't feel confident in another show this year. Happy to hear that you are taking measures to fix any damage to your metabolism.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks you won't be competing but the career change is most important and growing well help big time come next year when things settle down. I'm staying fat all year just for the growing potentiol. Ur the man bean. Don't forget that.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to hear that you are taking measures to fix any damage to your metabolism.
When i read this .. I wonder how badly my metabolism must be f'd up. When I went from 365-190, I did so on 800-1200 cals per day for 10 months (add every other day full body workouts and daily 1.5-3 hours of cardio). Then lived off the ECA stack to keep it all off for the last 3 years...

Probably why now I literally gain weight even when eating under maintenance.

Sorry if this is hijacking Bean, but any advice you guys have is appreciated. And if so, please pm or jump over to my thread.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well sorry to hear that things changed and you don't feel confident in another show this year. Happy to hear that you are taking measures to fix any damage to your metabolism.
I don't think it's too bad but it needs to be addressed no doubt. As much as I want to do September, I'd rather build up my metabolic capacity to make dieting into my next show easier ya know.

Sucks you won't be competing but the career change is most important and growing well help big time come next year when things settle down. I'm staying fat all year just for the growing potentiol. Ur the man bean. Don't forget that.
Thanks buddy u da man :). It's no biggie gonna grow slowly and kill it next year!

When i read this .. I wonder how badly my metabolism must be f'd up. When I went from 365-190, I did so on 800-1200 cals per day for 10 months (add every other day full body workouts and daily 1.5-3 hours of cardio). Then lived off the ECA stack to keep it all off for the last 3 years...

Probably why now I literally gain weight even when eating under maintenance.

Sorry if this is hijacking Bean, but any advice you guys have is appreciated. And if so, please pm or jump over to my thread.
Yeah I did the same thing a while ago. Check out layne nortons YouTube videos on metabolic damage. They are videos 9,15 and 16. Very informative bud.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks man. Appreciate that.
Any time bud, and don't ever worry about hijacking bro. I welcome all kinds if convo I'm here related or not. We are all here to learn and have fun doing it :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok so late update for the day guys sorry.

Back/bis today

Deads
10x10

Lat pull downs wide
4x12

Bent over DB Rows (loving these)
4x12

BB Shrugs
4x12

Seated Cable Rows
4x12

Preacher Curls
4x12

Cross Body Hammer Curls
4x12

Abs/hyper ext

4 sets to failure

Back and arms smoked today. All rests except last two dead sets were 35 secs. Drenched in sweat.

Dosed a new pre wo combo today. Lecheeks Pumpx3 1.5 scoops with 1 scoop FXT cotton candy. Super good pump I was surprised actually and endurance seemed up as well.

Marcos today look like this

288/150/76

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good looking macros there Mr. Bean. I like my carbs a little too much.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good looking macros there Mr. Bean. I like my carbs a little too much.
Thanks brother from another....well u know.

The macros are working thus far. Back down to 200 this am. Today I'm having 300g of carbs then back to 150 till further notice.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Today's session was awesome!
Today is normally just chest/shoulders but since I slept in tues I had to throw tris in today as well.

Quick wu

Incline BP 4x12/12/10/8
SS
DB Pullover 4x8

DB Hex Press Slight Incline 4x12
Ss
Peck Deck 4x12

Rev Machine Press 4x12/12/10/9
SS
Heavy DB Swings 4x20

Rev Peck deck 3x25

Skull chrushers 8x10

Rope Push Downs 4x12

Smoked!!! Huge pump and sweat. Dosed 2 scoops Pump X3 today with 1 scoop FXT forgot my ALCAR as a result focus was slightly off I could tell.

Macros today will be around 300/300/80

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice session brother. I think the pumpx3 will be in my cart next purchase :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Nice session brother. I think the pumpx3 will be in my cart next purchase :)
Thanks buddy. It's pretty solid actually. I've never used Speed x3 either can't wait to stack them. I've been out of my go to (micro) so I'm experimenting lol.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Switched gyms over the weekend. No more Anytime Fitness. Back to the big gym where my fitness journey began a lil over two years ago. Way more equipment. Not to mention an actual squat rack. Stoked for legs tomorrow.

6/3/13. Chest/Back/abs

Incline BP
10x10

Wide Hammer Strength Press
4x12

Low Cable Cross
4x12

Peck Deck Burnout set
1xFailure

Pull-ups
10x10

CG pull downs
4x12

T Bar Rows (wide)
4x12

BB Shrugs
4x20/16/14/12

Hanging leg raise
Failure

Decline sit ups
Failure

10 m HIIT

All rests were right around 35 secs

Weight is stating pretty consistent at or around 200lbs upon waking 206ish b4 bed. Diet got a bit looser over the weekend than I planned on so I'm holding a bit of water but other than that no biggie.

Macros today will be around
285/150/75

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Allot of volume right there Bean. New gym sounds great.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jealous of the new gym! My gym sucks for equipment. Nice session bean

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A gym with no squat rack is like peanutbutter with no jelly.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Decent volume, short rest, great macros. Keep it up bro

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
6/4/13

Solid leg day today

5 min wu on stairs

Squats 2 wu sets x 20
10x10

Leg Press (low and narrow)
4x15

Horizontal leg press (1 leg at a time hammie emphasis)
3x15

RDLs
3x15

Glute Machine
3x15

Leg ext
3x20 (2 sec contraction)

Standing Calf raise
4x20

Seated Calf Raise
3x20

Leg raises
3x failure

Drenched in sweat all rests 35 secs (sucked)!

Weight was 201.7 after pissing this am.

Macros today
292/150/73

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/4/13

Solid leg day today

5 min wu on stairs

Squats 2 wu sets x 20
10x10

Leg Press (low and narrow)
4x15

Horizontal leg press (1 leg at a time hammie emphasis)
3x15

RDLs
3x15

Glute Machine
3x15

Leg ext
3x20 (2 sec contraction)

Standing Calf raise
4x20

Seated Calf Raise
3x20

Leg raises
3x failure

Drenched in sweat all rests 35 secs (sucked)!

Weight was 201.7 after pissing this am.

Macros today
292/150/73
How is the body composition coming along brother?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Slowly getting better. Definitely looking bigger but a bit softer than I prefer. My main goal is correcting my metabolism and building it up over the next 6 months or so. I'm still hiding in case you were going to ask.

I can see my abs and obliques but this lower back fat is pissing me off. It's the first place it pops up. Maybe If I would shave again I'd look better. Lol

Feeling strong as fock though and cannot wait to get a baseline established and start adding cals slowly. Hopefully in a week or so.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slowly getting better. Definitely looking bigger but a bit softer than I prefer. My main goal is correcting my metabolism and building it up over the next 6 months or so. I'm still hiding in case you were going to ask.

I can see my abs and obliques but this lower back fat is pissing me off. It's the first place it pops up. Maybe If I would shave again I'd look better. Lol

Feeling strong as fock though and cannot wait to get a baseline established and start adding cals slowly. Hopefully in a week or so.
Sounds like things are at least moving in the right direction. I know about the back fat, as I haven't gotten rid of mine completely. These next few weeks though it shall all be gone.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yup it's a biotch :). I have no doubt you'll be shredded in no time bromie.

I'm sure ill be good as long as I stick to the plan. A bit nervous as my birthday dinner is Friday. I told fam I want steak and a sweet tator. Hopefully I can stick to that lol

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup it's a biotch :). I have no doubt you'll be shredded in no time bromie.

I'm sure ill be good as long as I stick to the plan. A bit nervous as my birthday dinner is Friday. I told fam I want steak and a sweet tator. Hopefully I can stick to that lol
It's gonna turn into a steak burger (con avocado y jalapeños) and sweet tater fries (save some for the ducks). I can see it now.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Lmao good memory. Nope I'm being strict as possible. Steak potato and greens. Might sneak a bite of cake ;-). It will be my high day so ill move some shyt around

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Someone say birthday!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sending him angelfood cake so he is safe....and because he is an angel :p

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Happy birthday fool.
Thanks dood

Someone say birthday!
32 biotch :)

Brithday = cake...
Not today

I'm sending him angelfood cake so he is safe....and because he is an angel :p
I got it but what's with the smelly man thong??

no homo right? lol
Apparently you don't know Monte very well. It was completely homo.
Seriously lol. Not only did he send me cake and a thong but I didn't realize they made e-cards that graphic ;-)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks dood

32 biotch :)

Not today

I got it but what's with the smelly man thong??

Seriously lol. Not only did he send me cake and a thong but I didn't realize they made e-cards that graphic ;-)
Did you like my rendition of "jingle balls"?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
6-5-13

Shoulders/Arms/Abs

Had some serious anger to get out this am after a horrible day at work yesterday.

Standing BB Press
10x10

Seated Lateral raises
4x15

Machine lateral raise (2 sec contraction 4 sec eccentric)
4x15

Seated Bent over laterals
4x20

EZ Bar curls
10x10

Cross body hammer curls
3x15

Incline DB curls
3x12

Skull Chrushers
10x10

Push downs with Rope
4x15

Seated OH tri press/ext
3x12

Decline sit ups 1x failure

Leg raises 1x failure
Short rests again per usual. Felt great today

Back to the drama at work

Macros will be around
292/168/70

Weight last night 204
This am it was 199.0

Moving in the right direction gonna ride this out this week and add a small amount of carbs Monday. Have a good day all

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great session bean. Happy birthday brother!