Carb up last night:

1 cup green beans
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 banana
3tsp milled flaxseed
6oz sweet potato
10 almonds
efas

and now back to chicken, cauliflower and almonds until friday!!!

And my banner has disappeared again :rant:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pal? i was told that i would find a pal here, no?

great log, btw!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow it took me forever to get subscribed to this....got some catching up to do! Log looks great though!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you two for dropping in, let me know if you have any questions! :)

Wednesday 25th July - Cardio and some more cardio

AM: 25min elliptical.. random intervals 8-12

PM: 1 hour step/jump/kicking class. This was killer hard!

Diet Totals 1541cal 63f 49c 204p 22fibre

I've been eating 60 almonds a day, for the past 4 days ~10 with each meal. Tomorrow I will buy some walnuts and maybe cashews for an incredibly exciting change, and it looks like my avocado has ripened so I'll eat that as well. :) Since I have no carbs to look forward to, I look forward to eating NUTS. Hah.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should try these hawaiian nuts i got here.

very high in protien with fat loss properties oh and good for the skin ive been told lol.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks you two for dropping in, let me know if you have any questions! :)

Wednesday 25th July - Cardio and some more cardio

AM: 25min elliptical.. random intervals 8-12

PM: 1 hour step/jump/kicking class. This was killer hard!

Diet Totals 1541cal 63f 49c 204p 22fibre

I've been eating 60 almonds a day, for the past 4 days ~10 with each meal. Tomorrow I will buy some walnuts and maybe cashews for an incredibly exciting change, and it looks like my avocado has ripened so I'll eat that as well. :) Since I have no carbs to look forward to, I look forward to eating NUTS. Hah.

Daymn your nutz...

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
MMmm...macadamias??

Oh yeah you rioters, took a couple of pics this morning, let me see if they will upload!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Reset AD bottle just finished,about 5 or 6 caps left of Leviathan's first bottle... progress pics thus far...abs are feeling tighter! Took these after brekkie in the morning.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Still have some back/waist fat :( but it has also yet to leave the booty, so a positive and a negative...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you do not want it to leave the booty... ever... ever ever.

I can see a difference in your tummy for sure. Great job... please go easy on the carb pictures, they make it oh so hard for me to keep my diet in line... I miss crunchy things.

:)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks you two. Ubi I'm low carbing too! The only carbs I'm getting today are strawberries and greens!!!! :( We can stare at bananas and potatoes and oats longingly... well I get to eat them tomorrow night :D

It sucks that I found potatoes at the fruit & veg store .... $3 for 10kg (22lbs!)!!!! But I couldn't buy it. It will take me 5 years to finish it :eek:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Thursday 26th July - Chest, cardio

.. db incline bench 3x15
.. db flat bench 3x15
.. db low incline flyes 3x15
.. pushups 10, 15, 10 (15 was on my knees :()
.. medicine ball crunches 3x20
.. fitball between leg raises 20, 13, 10, 10

... CARDIO.. I dunno yet, gonna go in a sec to the gym and figure it out there.
Umm what can I say about this workout.. felt like a weak newb all over again. My benching is only with 10kg dumbbells and they felt like 10 000. :eek: Weights are so embarrassing I don't even want to write them out.

I woke up STARVING at 4.30am. Drank some hot tea and fell back to bed, ate breakfast/pre-workout meal which was chicken, avocado and strawberries. These lack of carbs is good for my physique but not good for my mood! Then I went back for a nap.. and woke up about 2 hours later going hey shiiet I'm meant to be at the gym! So my stummy was growling during my first warm up set... GRRRRRRR.

Anyway, here's what's in store for the next few days in terms of food.. bought some chicken, kanga and tuna as well.. splurged on MUSHROOOMS coz they're the best veggie ever (well this week anyway) and 4 bunches of celery... peanuts, walnuts, almonds.. and some carrots to eat when i'm in class. Well celery and carrots are a little bit better than asparagus in the middle of a lecture... heh. Ok well time for cardio!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice booty, real nice. Id hit it :whip: :X . :thumbsup: sorry for my outwardness but man that pic surprised me! haha. Just when i thought this log couldnt get any better....:food:

I like celery :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
nice booty, real nice. Id hit it :whip: :X . :thumbsup: sorry for my outwardness but man that pic surprised me! haha. Just when i thought this log couldnt get any better....:food:

I like celery :)
indeed. sweet glutes :lol: and nice shopping spree

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you do not want it to leave the booty... ever... ever ever.

I can see a difference in your tummy for sure. Great job... please go easy on the carb pictures, they make it oh so hard for me to keep my diet in line... I miss crunchy things.

:)
sooo damn true...
my girl has the same thing... a few extra lbs on her legs and back, but shes got the booty that you could bounce a 50lb dumbell off of. Im not complaining :D def looking lean on the front... looking GREAT!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey thankyou thankyou..LOL my booty has grown over the past year from lots of wide squatting, leg pressing and lunges.

But I think one of my problems is cortisol.. I'm trying to remedy it on its own before I take a cortisol blocker (which unfortunately I do not have a lot of experience with yet).. by keeping training sessions shorter, and separating cardio.. Anyone else wanna comment?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
AB still looking good!!..haha...food pics looked yummy

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hey thankyou thankyou..LOL my booty has grown over the past year from lots of wide squatting, leg pressing and lunges.

But I think one of my problems is cortisol.. I'm trying to remedy it on its own before I take a cortisol blocker (which unfortunately I do not have a lot of experience with yet).. by keeping training sessions shorter, and separating cardio.. Anyone else wanna comment?
Have you given Phosphatidylserine a shot?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Have you given Phosphatidylserine a shot?
Also vitamin C?

This should help maintain cortisol levels and not provide any negative side-effects..

Phosphatidylserine post-workout 400-800mg

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also vitamin C?

This should help maintain cortisol levels and not provide any negative side-effects..

Phosphatidylserine post-workout 400-800mg
2-3g of vit C per day....it's a beautiful thing :D

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
2-3g of vit C per day....it's a beautiful thing :D
is this something you wanna only take as seperate Vit C. or include whatever OJ or other juices that might give u some VITC and mutli vitamin and stuff...

or just pop 2-3g 1g pills or 5-6 500mg pills daily

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this something you wanna only take as seperate Vit C. or include whatever OJ or other juices that might give u some VITC and mutli vitamin and stuff...

Vitamin c at any higher rate than 50-100mg an hour is worthless. That is all your body will absorb in that timeframe. The rest goes out the kidneys. Get one of the time release tabs like these

http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.asp?xs=34500FC78E6B4872A392F1C92B3B9B7C&PID=573&CID=102&CPID=923

take 1 in morning, one before bed.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah, I pop a big tab first thing, in the afternoon, and before beddy bye.

It's gotta be a tablet though, like EasyE said, that which you don't use, get's pissed out. Tablets have minimal surface area and take a while to fully dissolve in the stomach (in fact, some people have a tendency to poop them out and clog up their toilets.)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I worked at hoffman la roche in the 80s in the vitamin product R&D lab. I worked on the sunkist vitamin c rolls back then, 60mg chewable, comes in a roll like lifesavers. You could keep a roll in your pocket and take 1/hr for max vitamin c coverage :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
The exam went okay.. :) but I didn't finish all of it..it was too long..my hand just wouldn't move any faster and I wrote 24 pages, they just expect way too much!

Saturday 28th July

Didn't get to work out today, but I'll resume in the morning. Diet was better today. I have been eating pretty much the same thing all week (save carb up every 3 days)

Meal 1: 6.30am
1 can tuna
1 tomato
4 big mushrooms
10 almonds
1 fish oil
1 sesa

Meal 2: 9.30am
4oz chicken
1 stick celery
10 almonds
1 fish oil

< insert 3hr+ exam >

Meal 3: 1.30pm
4oz chicken
1 stick celery
20 almonds
1 fish oil

Meal 4: 3.30pm
5oz kangaroo
1 stick celery
1 tomato
4 mushrooms
1/2 avocado
1 sesa

Meal 5: 5.30pm
1.5 sc wpi
3 fish oil
1 tsp psyllium

Meal 6: 8pm
3.5oz kangaroo
4 sticks celery
.5oz walnuts
1 sesa

Fitday totals 1613cals 66f 52c 212p 23fibre

hmm.. took some extra fibre today because I don't seem to be getting enough, my choice of veggies for this week (celery, tomato, mushies) are barely pushing 20g a day... but I still have about 50 fat celery sticks left and 2 bags of mushrooms.

Felt a little bloated after the carb up yesterday, but otherwise, energy levels and mood seem to be pretty okay!!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
im no nutrition expert but ur diet is just killer amazing.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It is not without sacrifice, though, that;s for sure. But because I'm eating the same thing, and knowing that im eating well and not have to think too much helps me stick to it.. and there is always carb up every 3 days to lool forward to.

Feeling leaner on this plan as well, which helps!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
It is not without sacrifice, though, that;s for sure. But because I'm eating the same thing, and knowing that im eating well and not have to think too much helps me stick to it.. and there is always carb up every 3 days to lool forward to.

Feeling leaner on this plan as well, which helps!
u want a roommate? we can cook and eat healthy foods all day long it would be fun

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hahhaa I need my mummy tho, shes buying me barramundi today!!!!

In return I made her oatmeal in the morning. She loves eating out, but I convinced her to to replace one of her meals with oatmeal everyday.. she's taking it with milk right now.. next time I'll try to spike it with a scoop of unflavoured wpi and hope she doesn't notice :) .. I'm slowly get her to transition.. she's also taking some L-hupA because she keeps forgetting things.. her short term memory or lack of is getting pretty evident. She forgets what I tell her all the time :(. Heh and, I've been trying to teach her some fun aerobics and she had fun shuffling and kickin... gah, I love her to bits!

Sunday 29th July

Shoulders/Tris, cardio

Db shoulders
Db front raise
DB side raise
Cable side/rear raise
Tricep pushdown
Close grip bench
Dippers
20-25min jog home. - (jog 1.5 blocks, walk .5 block)

4 sets of everything.. mostly got up to 15 reps, but some only 12.
Feeling pretty good.. the day is glorious.. however on my jog home,.... it seemed like every house was cooking up something.. I could smell banana bread, and someone was having a barbecue.. :rant:!!! .. well I had my body octane and purple wraath so HMF!

Food!

Meal 1: 6.30am
5oz kangaroo
1/2 avocado
4 sticks celery

< workout >

Meal 2 10.30am
5oz kangaroo
1/2oz walnuts
4 sticks celery
1 tomato
2 fish oils

Meal 3: 1.30pm
4oz chicken
10 almonds
3 sticks celery
1 sesa
2tsp psyllium husks

4oz chicken
4 mushrooms
1/3 avocado
10 mixed nuts
1 sesa

Meal 5: 6pm (YAY FOR FAKE SUSHI!!!!!) I even added soysauce and wasabi!.. the roll ended up being a bit on the "thin" side though. :/
1 can tuna
1/3 avocado
2 sushi seaweed sheets
1/2 cup pumpkin soup

Totals 1545cal 68f 68c 185p 34fibre

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nycste just stole all my words...

Diet looks great for a low carb, alot of good meats and stuff, i love it. I also want to be a room"mate" mate! lol. im better than nycste too btw... haha and i have a killer plasma tv (i wish). Carb up days must be a glorious thing to look forward to.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I just ate kanga for 3 meals today. I think I've had enough.
I've also gone through almost 2 of 4 bunches of celery. I think I've had enough.

2 more meals and one cardio session (and maybe a 30min 6pack express class :D) until my much deserved carb up!!!

Did a step class this morning which was a killer sweatfest.. but I am pretty fkn carb depleted right now. Oh, the torture is so much fun!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Here you go with multiple gym classes a day again. You are a glutton for punishment and cauliflower.

I can't fault you for being motivated though.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
What can I say, I'm a recipe for overtraining disaster! But I did take 2 full days off (friday and saturday)!!! HA I need my fix..I need my fix I need my fix.. it's like crack, (not that I know what crack is like)

Monday 30th July

Workout: Cardio

AM: 1 hour bodystep

PM: 1 hour bodyattack
(aka jumping, running and plyo squats/lunges)

I have no idea how I managed to get through all that cardio.. was feeling pretty depleted, but the stims + spiking my xtend with octane seemed to do the trick on both occasions. Hopefully the carb up will help my legs recover because there was an awful lot of high impact bouncing around.

Food Glorious Food

Meal 1: 7am
5oz kangaroo
1/3 avocado
2 sticks celery
2 sushi seaweed sheets
2 fish oil

< cardio >

Meal 2 10.30am
5oz kangaroo
10 almonds
2 cups chinese spinach
2 fish oil

Meal 3: 1pm
5oz kangaroo
1/2oz walnuts
2 cups chinese cabbage
1 sesa

1/2 can tuna
1/2oz walnuts
2 cups chinese cabbage

<< cardio >>

Meal 5: 5.30pm
1/2 can tuna
1tbsp flaxseed meal
1 stick celery

<<<<Meal 6 CARBS :head: 7.30pm>>>
1/2 cup green beans
1/2 cup asparagus
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 med banana
1 tbsp flax meal
6oz sweet potato
10 almonds
2 fish oil
2 sesa

Fitday Totals 1965cals 75f 167c 178p 52fib

Not too shabby this time around ey? I have no idea how many of you actually read the meals, but the fact that I have to sit and type them all out every night gives me a bit of motivation to make sure I'm eating right during the day and so when I look back on my day I can sleep easy :lol: I'm serious (ly nuts)!!!!

oh yeah, before this meal I experimented with 200mg narala and 1g salvia M wrapped in a tidbit of seaweed ala parachuting method someone mentioned before. For the first time I did not gag/choke/cough from taking the Narala so this seems like a good alternative to capping. Got that hypo feeling after about 15-20mins or so, so I don't think the seaweed is affecting absorption too much (I hope!)

I'm ignoring some stummy pain which means it is cranky time of the month. On a brighter note, I have the strangest inkling that it might be LEG day tomorrow! :dance:

Wow this post is so long, if you made it to the end I must congratulate you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess you can't really call it overtraining if you're just doing what you love :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you make me want to eat veggies sooooooo bad!

parachuting with seaweed (nori) sheets?...interesting.

you totally took my mind off of meat for once now i just want some good ol' veggies.

congrats on the carb up!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Nooooo.. I've had so much raw celery and almonds my mouth hurts to chew!! Haha what veggies are you into? I need some new ideas also! Broc is now $9 a kilo. CRAZY!!

Sinner, honestly I have a lot of fun doing cardio. The music is really loud, the instructors are awesome, my friends are there, I sweat a truckload and an hour flies by so quickly.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ehh i hate cardio and my gym plays soft, gayy ass music... luckily each cardio machine has its own personal TV that gets all the 80+ basic cable channels..just plug in the headphones. nothing like watching COPS to get your adrenaline running too..haha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ehh i hate cardio and my gym plays soft, gayy ass music... luckily each cardio machine has its own personal TV that gets all the 80+ basic cable channels..just plug in the headphones. nothing like watching COPS to get your adrenaline running too..haha
thats an awesome thing for cardio! damn. Id really be doing cardio all the time then lol.

btw. Asianbabe, I like choi sum, bok choy, okra, fresh green beans, wakame, broccoli, tomatoes, eggplant, black eye peas, taro......I could keep going but here is a list of others List of culinary vegetables - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia maybe you can look for something new. Im in the pacific so we get alot of asian influenced foods and lots of variety.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
OKra??? YUCK!!!!! Eggplant is good though :)

That is pretty much THE only green I refuse to eat. Tastes like snot!

Pacific Islands?

Anyway.. brother's b'day today.. I ate so much I feel sick. Everything was waay to sweet, and way to oily. I am not used to it at all.