be my PAL!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is a lot of volume/body part. I don't see why they have you doing flyes and crossovers in the same session, as well as so many curls coupled with all the volume on back work a few days later.

You should be able to stick it out, but maybe take a new direction in training after.

When intensity is raised, volume or frequency should be lowered... as with Volume raised, intensity OR frequency should lower to accommodate, same goes with upping frequency...

I had read that cardio actually helps the immune response... up the Vit-C and Zinc. ;)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hmm yeah I did think it was a lot of arm work, and I hadn't really separated back/bis like that before. I'll give it one more go this week and scale back if necessary..

After that it changes to push/pull/legs, which I am a bit more familiar with.

I am taking chewable vitC... they taste like candy I could probably eat them all day...

Friday 6th July - CARDIO

.. 40min chill on elliptical (lvl 10)
.. 2x 5mins treadmill @10km

Time went by amazingly quickly, had a cardio mate with me, who came 20mins late :cool:, so when I was getting tired, he wasn't yet, so of course you keep going! Felt sicky before the workout, felt great during the workout, and now I am numb all over, actually its more a weakness feeling, hard to describe.. i'm shivering, legs sore from yesterday, and yeah, probably should go and get some rest. :):eek:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Saturday 7th July - OFF

So I have been feeling like complete sh*t since yesterday and today.. symptoms are pretty bad..

I think I overdid it when I did a long intense cardio session after leg day. My eyes are watery, I feel dizzy, my nose runs like a tap, my muscles are sore like none other, I've been taking nurofen, (painkiller) which helps for a little bit, my appetite is two meals a day as opposed to constantly ravenous and my face feels flushed, and I've been getting shivers even though my air conditioner is on max heat.

I think I will just take a few days off and up my carbs, fruit and antiox, any other suggestions?

Here's my workout summary for this week: :rolleyes: methinks I should cut down big time.. i'm so silly!

Sun - Back + 20min pwo cardio, PM cardio
Mon - OFF
Tue - Shoulders/Tris + 20min pwo cardio, PM: 2 hours cardio
Wed - Cardio
Thur - Legs + 20min pwo cardio
Fri - Cardio (1hour.. this was the last straw!)
Sat - collapse..

Stopped taking Leviathan and reset today, just so I could nap during the day. On a brighter note, I can definitely tell my thighs are looking slimmer and my stummy is flatter! Something to keep me happy! I'm pretty sure the leviathan has been giving me the stamina and endurance for such voluminous workouts and of such high quantity, probably so much so that it has allowed me to push past my limits!

solonjk

Awards
Could be initial signs of a minor overtraining in a terms of immune system dysregulation and tampering with.
Get some serious rest for like 3-4 days to a week minimun and try to relax and cut down any sorts of supplements for this period of time.

If you really are on your way to overtraining though some signs are quite specific like an unexplained constant bad feeling for days, a feeling of apathy and very bad mood-depression (like the one you have in flu-like symptoms but without any other apparent cause) an increased/decreased resting heart rate, elevated morning pulse rates , breathing abnormalities and decreased or increased metabolic rates. That would depend on the type of overtraining you may develop offcourse since theres both sympathetic and parasympathetic depending on the part of the autonomic system you stress mostly.

I doubt you have something serious though, i think those symptoms are more due to some temporary weakness of your immune system with some sort of minor infection. Offcourse the reason behind this could be offcourse excess training. In your shoes i would try to get some rest, eat as much as your body requires, get excess of fluids (juices mostly) and check how you wake up. If your waking up becomes progressively refreshing in the next 3-4 days that would be a very good sign as you know. You should cut down any thing that keeps you stimulated by the way, and doesnt relax you, even coffee and tea

Look at the workout i did, exactly similar for the last 3 weeks(including at the same time starting work at a restaurant 4 nights a week and helping my family with work at the fields some weekends) before i got into the 2nd full blown overtraining state this yr(last was last summer when i seriously overdid it with my bycicle and squats once again) This time though it has been so debilitating to me for the last 4 and a half months i cant explain it. Ive been in bed 90% of that time since last days of february.
Just recently i started to feel a bit better, and manage to sleep properly and get some rest and walk around. Till now it felt like i was drinking 10 coffees per day and smoking another 50 cigarretes and couldnt relax for a slight second. Complete fidgety.

As i remember it was like that:

Monday >> 15 minutes cardio,

dynamic stretching for 20 minutes,
>>7 sets of full back squats(2 warming up sets) and 5-8 repetitions of 70-80 up to 110kg max
>>4 sets of good mornings with weight up to 80kg
>>4 sets of dead lifts max weight up to 80kg
>>4 sets of leg curls -10 rep max- weight up to 50kg per leg
>>3 sets of drop jumps 10 reps and 2 sets of depth jumps 8-10reps

cardio for another 10 minutes to relax and then crunches and static stretching

Tuesday>> off- couldnt do much from sore biceps/quads but felt that nice

Wednesday >> Basketball practice 1 hour and 30 minutes. We just did sprinting, jumping, and suicide runs or quarters whatever you want to call them. I hate them some times.
After basketball practice i rested for like 2 hours and went out and had another 3 hour practice of my own and playing with some teammates.

Then at 20:00 i went to the restaurant i had just started working 2 weeks ago part time (6 hours for 4 days a week). That was 6 hours of running around, serving and doing all needed. At 2 am we finished and i was completely wacked since i wasnt allowed to sit for one minute.

Thursday>> Woke up feeling completely sore, so i jumped in the bathtub and had an ice bath for like 20 minutes. That pumped me up a bit.
In the afternoon i thought i was ok so i hit the gym again.
Cardio and dynamic stretching again for like 20-25 minutes

>>Bench press 5 sets of 8 reps max with up to 100kg
>>dumbell presses (i dont know why i did that)
>>dumbell lateral raises 4 sets of 8 reps
>>Chin ups as many as i could take that day(3 sets of 10-15)
>>Pull downs 4 sets 80 kg max
>>Overhead press 3 sets of 10 reps
>>worked some other minor muscle groups i dont even remember how many sets

in the end did cardio for like 10 minutes, crunches and static stretching

Friday>> Midday Basketball practice, mostly played 5 on 5 and practised some calls and playing systems and other minor drills, then i went home had some average carbo/protein meal and without second thought hit the basketball court again playing from 17:00 to 19:30 in the afternoon alone :wtf: and then i went to work in the restaurant once again till 2 am. i can definately state i was ok till that day, and actually i felt very strong and overall tensed.

Saturday>> match day, i played like 20 minutes total average performance in the game, being slightly tired after late night work but didnt care. Then i went to the restaurant again 20:00 till 2 am, it was a really ****ty day, the restaurant was completely packed all night and i couldnt think clearly from all this crowd, more than 200 people in there just eager to be served and my quads and biceps started to kill me literally.

Sunday was the worst. I woke up and was called from my father to go help him in the fields. I went there and was digging with a shovel and axe and carrying stuff around from 10.00 am to 15:00 pm. then i came back home couldnt rest at all because i was too stressed and tensed. Finally at 20:00 i decided i had to go to the restaurant again for another crappy night, i was running around like the tazmanian devil for another 6 hours. In the end at 2:30 am i literally thought i was gonna collapse. I had blur vision and looking down at my food on the table made me feel dizzy, my eyes were like drippery and feeling completely sore and like wanting to pop out of my head.

Nevertheless i went home and tried to sleep and forget about the stress of the whole week.

So monday comes and i was home studying, thinking that it was squat day and i shouldnt miss it. I could barely lift my feet of the ground, but i had to do it. I went to the gym and with 10 minutes cardio i went under the squat rack. Did progressively 70 80 up to 100 kg and then i started to feel shaky and a sudden boot of depression. I thought it was just some blood pressure thing so i did a few exercises for my triceps and tried to concentrate on the muscles that werent feeling sore.
Went home feeling a bit weird and like depressed.

Next day i woke up i couldnt get out of bed, my legs weighed a ton each. I couldnt lift them off the ground, they were not sore but several steps after soreness, denying to comply with my brain signals, felt inflammed, my heart was beating like a broken clock each time i tried to walk or push my self, i was feeling fatigued, trying to breath and oxygen was never enough, felt depleted of life, completely lethargic, and so depressed to a point i didnt wanna talk or see nobody. Slight noises made even from birds or cars passing 100 meters away or motorbikes would annoy me to a point i wanted to hide, and generally my nervous system was completely messed up. The only thing i wanted to do was to lie down on the floor, or on my bed without sheets or blankets. I even felt that a bed cover was too annoying and too heavy for me. And that was just the beginning, if i go on in further details you would be surprised from the symptoms i faced all those months.

I know i overdid it, and i know it wasnt just due to exercise or working out. I had worked out 5 and 6 days in the past some times 2 times a day and had none of them symptoms. It was rather the accumulation of stress both physical and psychological, of a new work-environment, the stress of my never ending motive to get stronger and jump higher in a rather awkward manner, without periodization in my workouts- i kept doing same exercises for months in and out and, and last but not least the very low quality of rest i was getting let alone, the very low protein intake, i took like less than 50 grams of whey protein per day while i weighed 168 pounds, while carbo intake was minimal as well. I basically relied on everyday food to get all the substances needed :( The only thing that hasnt cleared out in my mind yet completely is whether the drug finasteride i took to combat hair loss some yrs ago played a conflicting role in my hormonal patterns which prolong this feeling of overtraining. Since both in overtraining and fin use same hormones are affected like testo/free testo and others.

So you dont have to worry about overtraining, i think you are still quite away from such problems, as long as you recover from this phase and you be getting enough sleep and rest you will be doing ok.

read this if you want more insight

FIT - News & Events
DietNet - Overtraining
Bodybuilding.com - Tammy Thomas - What You Don't Know About Overtraining - Part 1!
John Berardi - Overtraining - Part 1

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Solon, thanks for the links, I'll check 'em out. Easy E I think I might just do that... my workouts + cardio in the mornings take around 1.5 hours at least, and an extra hour (or two) of cardio at night.. means 3+ hours of gymming a day.. haha! Honestly, it didn't feel that bad, it could just be that I'm getting the flu or something...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Solon, thanks for the links, I'll check 'em out. Easy E I think I might just do that... my workouts + cardio in the mornings take around 1.5 hours at least, and an extra hour (or two) of cardio at night.. means 3+ hours of gymming a day.. haha! Honestly, it didn't feel that bad, it could just be that I'm getting the flu or something...
aye... yea it sounds like afew days off are in order for you. better safe than sorry.... hows your sleep quality been lately?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing like that for a while, the funny thing was that it hurt me more in the head than the body, I just kept feeling less and less motivated. Take the break, relax have some fun

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your waay over training IMO. Your workouts are insane... Rest is good but when you've rested try tweaking your workouts so this doesnt happen again. Mind oyu sometimes you just need a break, but keep it in mind that 60% is better than 110%, bc with 110% your actually degressing. nice log, good luck.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey!!! I've taken time off since Saturday, it's been 4 days now and I finally feel like I'm on my way to recovery. I had a pretty bad headcold yesterday.. it's been raining and windy, but I stood outside for about 10minutes just soaking in the fresh cold air, I think it did me some good, though! I'm a bit annoyed because I'll have to take the next three days off as well because of school for insanely long hours.. which means one whole week off :(

I'll recommence on Saturday, not sure what to do with my training.. maybe cut down the volume a bit and reduce cardio.. but I love it, I don't mind exhausting workouts that take a long time, I don't mind doing a lot of cardio, I don't mind the soreness I get the next day.

You guys are right, if I had done less, I probably wouldn't have to take all this time off, but I am not one to take the mediocre approach and half ass my workouts. Even if I've busted ass and gone through my entire planned workout in 45mins, I would still feel somewhat unsatisfied.. guess I have major gym addiction..

I guess my CNS is not in line with my physical capabilities and that makes me sad, I wish there was something I could do to fix it..

Dave, sleep has been pretty good.. I forgot to mention to ya the dream I had, yesterday... it was pretty bad (shame on me!) but I hooked up with a guy who has a gf.. both of whom I'm pretty good friends with.. and they've been together for yonkers.. dream was so vivid as well .. I have no idea why I'm dreaming about someone else's boy instead of my own, I must be going nutso. sh*t. haha

I'm starting to take the supps again, I stopped for about two days. I think I've lost some in the tummy, it feels flatter today :)
Diet/appetite has not been great.. been eating oatmeal, eggs, bananas and apples most of the time, haven't been able to stomach a lot of food.

That's about all, might take some updated pics in the next few days, hopefully I haven't lost much good weight!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess my CNS is not in line with my physical capabilities and that makes me sad, I wish there was something I could do to fix it..
Raise resistance on machines, raise weights, tire yourself in the hour and a half in the mornings, and don't work yourself at all in the evenings.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
a whole week off is what you need. Most of us take a week off after 6-8 weeks of intense training. It's either a week off or deload (lower weights) .. and in most cases it's easier to take the week off than try to nullify the ego (or the fire in your belly) and lower weights.

I also disagree with raising weights if you feel your CNS is compromised.

Week off, come back with a more humble routine while maintaining your cardio... You should be fine.

Most of us mortals don't train for long distance running while trying to recomp and gain strength at the same time. ;)

Good luck.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
a whole week off is what you need. Most of us take a week off after 6-8 weeks of intense training. It's either a week off or deload (lower weights) .. and in most cases it's easier to take the week off than try to nullify the ego (or the fire in your belly) and lower weights.

I also disagree with raising weights if you feel your CNS is compromised.

Week off, come back with a more humble routine while maintaining your cardio... You should be fine.

Most of us mortals don't train for long distance running while trying to recomp and gain strength at the same time. ;)

Good luck.
good advice... if you take time off... that doesnt mean you have to sit on your ass and eat icecream out of a 5 gallon jug... just do low intensity, like jogging and other things that will stimulate the mind and body, but NOT tax it. Whenever i did this, my strength went up a few % upon returning. Basically I would lift hard for about 4-6 weeks, then spend a week just jogging for 15-45 mins 2x-4x a week. Works for me!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
heyheyyyyyyy I'm kinda back in here, haven't done any real exercise, but I've been walking a bit!

Just made it through the LONGEST 3 days of my life that I have ever been through, with barely a spare second to breathe, let alone train.. been leaving the house bright and early in the AM, couped up all day in a lil classroom and get back home just in time for bed. My brain is completely fried now. Haven't been to the gym for a few days, no wonder I am grumpy. Early night tonight, lucky friday the 13th and I'll be back to my workout tomorrow morning to ungrumpify myself, and ready to overtrain again!! Seriously, I'll never learn! :p:eek:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Been busy wh0ring it up in the AN Boss Away thread, but stopping by to say hey:drunk:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
heyheyyyyyyy I'm kinda back in here, haven't done any real exercise, but I've been walking a bit!

Just made it through the LONGEST 3 days of my life that I have ever been through, with barely a spare second to breathe, let alone train.. been leaving the house bright and early in the AM, couped up all day in a lil classroom and get back home just in time for bed. My brain is completely fried now. Haven't been to the gym for a few days, no wonder I am grumpy. Early night tonight, lucky friday the 13th and I'll be back to my workout tomorrow morning to ungrumpify myself, and ready to overtrain again!! Seriously, I'll never learn! :p:eek:
You sound like a female version of me...... but you're much more lazy and less tanned.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Eeekk sorry boys thanks for dropping in to kick me in the arse, :p I apologise for not updating, I'm feeling heaps better now, but this log is in dire need of an update!!! It is days behind.. I'll just have to re-start with today's.

Sublimal.. that has got to be the first time I've heard that my writing is scary... I'm at a loss as to why that is so...!

PP.. um um.. I gotta disappoint you this time.. my diet has been pretty bland, I haven't been bothered to cook up too many yummy meals.. these are the foods I'm currently eating

Carbs - oats, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice
Fruit - strawberries, apples, bananas
Veggies - whatever is in the fridge, I'm really liking mushrooms and red capsicum right now..and the broc and lettuce
Protein - Chicken, chicken, more chicken, cutting down on whey
Fats - some nuts and efas.

That's really all I've been eating for the past week. Barely any additives, I'm getting used to the naked flavours of food again. I ate this plain, boiled cauliflower, and it was surprisingly really really tasty! My brother looks at me like I'm crazy. Ha!

I'll post my workout in a sec.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Tuesday 17th July - Chest, bis, cardio

... Incline db flyes
15x6kg 12x8kg 6x10kg

... Incline db press
12x12kg 5x14kg 5x14kg

... Flat db press
12x12kg 5x14kg 4x14kg

... Cable flyes
15x20kg 10x25kg 10x25kg

... BB curls
15x12.5kg 8x17.5kg 8x17.5kg

... Incline db curls
15x4kg 6x5kg 6x5kg

Cardio: 1 hour body step.

Diet has been very bland lately, I'm trying to cut out artificial sweeteners.. looks a bit like this

1) Oats, banana, chicken
2) Oats, banana, whey
3) Sweet potato, chicken, greens & veg
4) Same as 3

Cutting down volume of workouts a little bit, I don't really like that, but I don't want to end up having to take another week off from overtraining/getting sick again. My gym bought some pretty new dumbbells, and benches so I was using them all day.. they remind me of the formula one grand prix... they are seriously cool!

Eating some more carbs as well and it seems to help with mood and recovery. Leviathan is 2 caps pre-workout now, and one later in the day. Still going great. Despite my uppage in carbs, tummy is shrinking! Down 1.5cm since the beginning. But I am always thirsty!!

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Sublimal.. that has got to be the first time I've heard that my writing is scary... I'm at a loss as to why that is so...!
Scary neat... especially for a workout journal! ;)

I have doctor's handwriting.... too much formal education in my lifetime!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's not neat anymore, which is why I'm resorting back to typing :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nice, DBs are my favorite things to use in the gym.

Are you changing up your routine a tad, or are you still going high volume, balls out style?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Nice, DBs are my favorite things to use in the gym.

Are you changing up your routine a tad, or are you still going high volume, balls out style?
Balls??? Balls?? I don't have any :( :D

Well some slight changes. I've dropped a couple of isolations (which equates to ~5 sets per workout), and instead of extra post-workout cardio, I'm going for an hour long session at night. Usually I would be tempted to go for extra cardio at night anyway, this just makes my lifting sessions a bit shorter, and so I can go home eat and get to recovering. That's the theory anyway!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Sure you do, you post amongst female-starved boys here. You must have balls.

That's a better plan, in my opinion... I would rather split cardio up (if I ever did cardio that is) to later in the day, as I use too much of my ATP/glycogen for my workouts... I would be on empty by the time I threw down the cardio....... catabolic one would say. ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure you do, you post amongst female-starved boys here. You must have balls.

That's a better plan, in my opinion... I would rather split cardio up (if I ever did cardio that is) to later in the day, as I use too much of my ATP/glycogen for my workouts... I would be on empty by the time I threw down the cardio....... catabolic one would say. ;)
I'm a firm believer in the 4:1 rule.

Once the ratio of guys:girls reaches or exceeds 4:1, girls start being treated like another one of the dudes.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Actually you guys found me out, I tend to make friends with guys a lot easier. Girls are whiny and *****y. That's why I like boys :D

I rest my case.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually you guys found me out, I tend to make friends with guys a lot easier. Girls are whiny and *****y. That's why I like boys :D

I rest my case.
I tend to agree; however, I still like girls, but for 2 different reasons :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Wednesday 18th July - Legs, cardio

... leg extensions ...
15x25kg 10x35kg 8x45kg

... leg press ...
10x120kg 6x140kg 6x140kg

... db lunges ...
2 sets: 10/10 x 12kgs

.. then I did some light squats, front squats and stiff legged deads
8 sets x8, working on form. I usually go below parallel but today they were all a2g. My abs felt like they had a pretty good workout.

... standing calf raises ...
2 sets x 30

... lying hamstrings ... almost "forgot" to do these
10,10,8 x 17.5kg

Cardio: 1 hour ... stepping, jumping, random fun sh1t.

Not the bestest of workouts, I actually ran out of steam halfway through and felt kinda dizzy, which is why I took it a bit easier towards the end.

On an unrelated note, saw an old lady hobble down the road with a walking stick in the freezing cold. I felt saddened, almost to the point of tears...sometimes I feel like I just take for granted my relatively comfortable lifestyle. I sit in my room with my heater on full blast, and I'm thinking that lady is probably freezing at home with her old clothes on and no one to take care of her.. I hate feeling bad about things like this, and I feel so helpless :eek:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awww......what a kind soul. I think everybody takes something for granted and you would be amazed how such a little thing that goes so unnoticed really means to you when it is gone. Chewing is a good example, i found that out first hand, not being able to eat solid foods really screws you up.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
yea its so easy to take things for granted ... you miss them when they are gone... i learned that the hard way as well this year when my left arm was immobilized for months... its such an alien feeling to try to adapt when your suddenly disabled

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
overdid it at a party last night.
shouldn't have checked... the damage = +3lbs grrrrrrrrr
Grrrrrrrrrrr never drinking again. Hope weight goes back to normal after a couple of days back of good eating.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
overdid it at a party last night.
shouldn't have checked... the damage = +3lbs grrrrrrrrr
Grrrrrrrrrrr never drinking again. Hope weight goes back to normal after a couple of days back of good eating.
Are you familiar with the 'set point' theory? As long as it doesn't become a regular habit, you will bounce back to normal at about the same pace you 'strayed from the flock'.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Are you familiar with the 'set point' theory? As long as it doesn't become a regular habit, you will bounce back to normal at about the same pace you 'strayed from the flock'.
Yeah I've heard of it, and usually any weight I gain will drop back after a couple of days or so. I hey by the way do you have any light reading on it?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Sunday 22nd July - Back, cardio

Worked out with a mate so here's some of the stuff we did, about 3-4 sets of each, with little rest between sets.

BB rows 4x15
Db rows 3x12
Lat pulldowns 3x15
Straight arm pulldowns 3x15
Hyperextensions 3x15

Cardio: 20min elliptical @ level 10 (I rarely check because I don't think they're that accurate, but today I did and the hr monitor said I was at 170.. felt more like 120...) Cardio is almost getting too easy!

Form was pretty good, felt great MM connection today. Also took 2 leviathan pre-workout.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've heard of it, and usually any weight I gain will drop back after a couple of days or so. I hey by the way do you have any light reading on it?
nothing in particular. I know BB.com has a bunch of articles that touch on the subject if you're interested in looking into the concept further.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
solid back workout AB. Looks like you scaled back the volume?

Do you normally train alone?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, usually, because I train in the mornings.. at that weird time when nobody is there.. the 6am work crowd have just left for work, and the 9.30 mums aren't in yet :D.. oh yeah, nice new AVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Fit, I see you.. come out and say hello!

fitnecise

Awards
I will now torture you for the remainder of this log with high caloric foods:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, usually, because I train in the mornings.. at that weird time when nobody is there.. the 6am work crowd have just left for work, and the 9.30 mums aren't in yet :D..
I'm exactly the same way at my commercial gym.. Either it's early during that lapse of people, or it's late. I train alone too. :whiner:

fitnecise, the mini pizza only fuels ideas for cheat day. :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hey meanie, this is what I'm eating..

Let me see if I can remember the prices
..chicken breast in the corner $10/kg, that's a bit more than 2kg there to last me about 3 days I think if I eat it at every meal :D
..lots of green tea
..almonds, avocado, mixed nuts, fish oils, sesathin
.. cauliflower.. just coz it was cheap, I can't afford broccoli right now since it is $7bux a kg and I eat a LOT.
.. strawberries, these are about $4 a punnett. One a day keeps me happy.

2nd pic - MMmm carbs, but its not pizza :mad::)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$10/kg for chicken breasts? damn, thats pricey. I hope its boneless at least for that. Can get boneless breasts in the US for half that. Looks like a good overall meal plan tho, i'm hungry now

fitnecise

Awards
My plan backfired, Liv's food pics are making me drool now >: (

fitnecise

Awards
My plan backfired, Liv's food pics are making me drool now >: (

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
suckas! Heh I'm not hungry much.. coz I'm eating the same things..

5 of 6 meals today looked something like this:
4oz grilled chicken
10 almonds or walnuts or cashews
1 cup greens (asparagus, broc or cauliflower)
fish oil or sesathin

My oven broke, literally :(

Easy, they're usually about $9-10/kg.. in your currency probably about $8ish.. kangaroo and tuna are probably cheaper, but I'm sick of eating them now.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Time for an update!!!!

Been pretty busy the past couple of days, but I've been working out and eating well

Monday - Shoulders and calves, and Cardio in the AM for 25mins at the beloved elliptical machine.

Tuesday - LEGS BABY!!!!! Did some squats, leg extensions, leg curls, leg press, stiff leggeds.. no cardio coz I was getting late for school.

Diet for the past few days, today I get some extra carbs coz I've been living on cauliflower and strawberries :eek: for 3 days now!

Here's what I ate yesterday... strangely enough I'm not really craving, but I do feel a bit weaker.

8.30am - Meal 1
4oz chicken breast
1 large red capsicum
10 almonds
1 fish oil
1 sesathin

11am - Meal 2
4oz chicken breast
1 cup cauliflower
10 almonds
1 fish oil

2pm - Meal 3
1.5 scoops wpi
3/4 cup strawberries
1/2 cup chinese broccoli
10 almonds
1 fish oil

3.30pm - Meal 4
4oz chicken
1.5 cups chinese broccoli
10 almonds
1 fish oil
1 sesathin

5.30pm - Meal 5
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
20 almonds

7.30pm - Meal 6
3.5oz kangaroo
3 cups chinese cabbage
3 fish oil

Fitday totals: 1659cal 65f 61c 214p 28fibre

Pretty happy with my progress so far, supps are still doing a good job, took 2 leviathan + 1 reset ad preworkout as usual, I was fired up to lift even in the freezingness morning that it was today. :dance:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
getting turned on by cauliflower ey....:::motherly tone:: did you eat yet today?