carpal tunnel

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is for the wife, looking for something to help with symptoms of carpal tunnel. Eventually surgery will happen, just something in the meantime.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following along .. only stuff i have read is b6,b12 and a good tumeric/curcurin product maybe, i think tumeric studies were linked to some relief .. ofcourse all depends how bad it is, if she is getting surgery i assume is pretty bad.

before getting wait for others to chime in .. and best of luck to her.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following along .. only stuff i have read is b6,b12 and a good tumeric/curcurin product maybe, i think tumeric studies were linked to some relief .. ofcourse all depends how bad it is, if she is getting surgery i assume is pretty bad.

before getting wait for others to chime in .. and best of luck to her.
eventually surgery, not soon but it has gotten progressively worse. just something to keep her able to use her hands as they do lock up. She cut hair for many years and now does dentistry work.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
eventually surgery, not soon but it has gotten progressively worse. just something to keep her able to use her hands as they do lock up. She cut hair for many years and now does dentistry work.
ever tried therapy or just hand exercises with the stress ball ?
check youtube tutorials .

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

wear it at night, best thing that exist for it

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex Alchemy does a Curcumin product. Might be a good idea for more targeted inflammation help.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this is for the wife, looking for something to help with symptoms of carpal tunnel. Eventually surgery will happen, just something in the meantime.
A lot of people have good results with Vitamin B6, specifically with the P5P form.

For P5P, I would go with NOW Foods - https://www.nowfoods.com/products/supplements/p-5-p-50-mg-veg-capsules

Curcumin is also very popular for this, especially the more advanced absorption ones like we use in Elite Curcumin.

Elite Curcumin has 3 different branded versions of curcumin all in one product - C3 Curcumin Complex, Theracurmin, & CurcuPrime Tetrahydrocurcumin.

XPG also has CurcuPrime Gel which is 100 mg. of NNB Nutrition's branded CurcuPrime Tetrahydrocurcumin per ml and 100 ml per bottle, so you have 100 servings/10 grams of Tetrahydrocurcumin per bottle and DPS has it on sale for 36.56 right now.

I use Elite Curcumin at 2 caps per day, your wife could do 1 to 2 caps; and then I use CurcuPrime Gel on my shoulder and leg where I had broken them and I feel like it helps a lot with inflammation and pain relief.

If she wants to try Elite Curcumin, use coupon code elitecurcumin15 to save 15% off of Elite Curcumin or the Elite Curcumin 3 pack. And if so, pm me or make a note on the order and I'll see if I can throw a CurcuPrime Gel in there for her to try out.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
supplements are not the go-to here, the wrist needs to be at 30 degrees to alleviate the pressure on the median nerve. It is more physical than it is a scenario of why supplements would help. Get a wrist brace, any wrist brace, that puts the writs ina 30 degrees position, preferably overnight, which will give it multiple hours in the position, and it will heal. If surgery s needed, then it may not cure it, but it will do head and shoulders more than supps will. The source is my dad who suffered from it for 3 decades ad tried every supp, before fixing it with manual positioning