AZ Heating Up With Andro Rx

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
High test levels don't always mean maintenence of muscle. I've consulted numerous TRT patients who in their 20's weren't muscular very much. It's a wide arrange of things from diet, metabolism and muscle stimulation. There is a common misconception that young people have very high test levels and while true it isn't always the case.

I've gotten to where I am from food, lifting and just learning along the way. I want to do a PH cycle or two, but I know when I'll need it. Alot of people do it to get results faster. That isn't a bad thing at all because everything is a personal choice.

PH will help you no doubt, but how you maintain what you gain will dictate the future. This applies to external (gains) and internal (test levels).

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I am IN. Better late than never right?
You look awesome for any age my friend. This is going to be very interesting considering all your variables. Very cool.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
but i tend to see a pattern of people who use PH or aas a lot CANNOT build muscle witout it! they are addicted. i wonder if this is a result of burnt out androgen receptors or if their test levels suffer from going up and down too much and never fully recover.... any idea? i know androgen receptors can clean out but it takes time. so like you said, one or two cycles spread out over a few years shouldnt be bad. but running cycle after cycle and barely any time after pct running another cycle, isnt that very bad?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had my test levels done about 2 yrs ago and it was 450 which is bordering on the low side. My free test was horrible. So this should give me a nice bump. Like BigPr said...everyone utilizes hormones and nutrients differently. Look at the way people react to supplements. You love DTH and I was taking 8 pills a day with no results. A chromosome here...an enzyme there. It all works together to make that wonderfull individual that you are bubba. Figure out what floats your boat and get on with the journey!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
AZ, for age 50- your built like a horse!!! i know your nattural test levels are very high just by looking at you. also you wouldnt be able to sustain that type of muscle at age 50 if your test levels werent super high. One question i always had "do PH or DS not benefit people with super high test levels?" For example, if you took DTH and your natturally high test levels boosted up a bit. Would that be = to someone taking PH???? cuz i see a lot of guys on PH that arn't even very buff at all!!!! but then again its on a case by case basis! I also see guys like you, mr bigpr, me, and others who dont even take ph,ds,or aas get bigger faster natturally! My question is, would PH only hinder us????

your log should answer my question
If you say DTH one more time, I'm going to annhiliate your house with a SCUD missle.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
No dude... I just think you should stop treating Chuck's testicles like a tire swing.
aight i promise ill never say DTH again in someone else's thread. but i am now hell bent on trying activate

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
aight i promise ill never say DTH again in someone else's thread. but i am now hell bent on trying activate
I thought you had "raging" testosterone levels naturally? Why the need for a test booster?:dunno:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Forget it... Not worth it.

Last edited:
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's F*cking weak buster. Tell you mom, i mean girlfriend, to STOP.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, this thread took an interesting turn. :rolleyes:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i do it for the gains
Which is the exact same reason why you would run a hormone or any other supplement for that matter. Because you want gains faster than you could normally get them without it.

Have you ever read anything on Pubmed Buster? You really should just do your homework and figure out the answers to your questions yourself instead of asking the same thing over and over and over.

ANSWER: Yes, running hormones can "downgrade" your androgen receptors. They, like most of the rest of your body, tend to recover with time (off hormones). Running cycle after cycle isn't necessarily good for you, and yes the cycles will be less productive after a while if no break is taken, but no... running a cycle is not going to be counterproductive if you already have high test levels. It may be magnified comparatively as one grows older and their test levels naturally drop, but if you ran a hormone you would get jacked faster than just eating. However, being your age and gauging your progress and speed of progress, I would see no reason to need to use hormones yet. And if you did want to, I would say to wait because at the present moment you are probably just going to second-guess yourself through your entire cycle.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
G I checked the band out. You guys are tight.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made my day with that one TL!!
Like the avi Problem...jump on in

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah they are. Nice sound to them! I blew my chance to see the live version.....

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Which is the exact same reason why you would run a hormone or any other supplement for that matter. Because you want gains faster than you could normally get them without it.

Have you ever read anything on Pubmed Buster? You really should just do your homework and figure out the answers to your questions yourself instead of asking the same thing over and over and over.

ANSWER: Yes, running hormones can "downgrade" your androgen receptors. They, like most of the rest of your body, tend to recover with time (off hormones). Running cycle after cycle isn't necessarily good for you, and yes the cycles will be less productive after a while if no break is taken, but no... running a cycle is not going to be counterproductive if you already have high test levels. It may be magnified comparatively as one grows older and their test levels naturally drop, but if you ran a hormone you would get jacked faster than just eating. However, being your age and gauging your progress and speed of progress, I would see no reason to need to use hormones yet. And if you did want to, I would say to wait because at the present moment you are probably just going to second-guess yourself through your entire cycle.
That post made a lot of sense to me! thanks buddy! :fing02:

i have not heard of Pubmed! So if one were to ever start running cycles, would you think it wise to run about 1 cycle a year tops? I dont wanna be one of those guys addicted to PHs, running 6 cycles a year with only a few weeks break after pct and still puny!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
That post made a lot of sense to me! thanks buddy! :fing02:

i have not heard of Pubmed! So if one were to ever start running cycles, would you think it wise to run about 1 cycle a year tops? I dont wanna be one of those guys addicted to PHs, running 6 cycles a year with only a few weeks break after pct and still puny!
Who are you referring to?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok....last dose is in the books. This old man is spent. I just busted my arse for 3 hours in the yard. Oh, and did I say it was 102 today. It's weird when you can drink gallons of water and not piss.
One side note: I had read that ALCAR was a mood enhancer and I have felt pretty melow today. This is good because I have been kinda chippy lately. All good for now.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok....last dose is in the books. This old man is spent. I just busted my arse for 3 hours in the yard. Oh, and did I say it was 102 today. It's weird when you can drink gallons of water and not piss.
One side note: I had read that ALCAR was a mood enhancer and I have felt pretty melow today. This is good because I have been kinda chippy lately. All good for now.
I busted my finger in the yard...Gashed it trying to tighten the blade on my chainsaw today. :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I usually mess myself up out there as well. Hope the digit heals Irish. I just got your avi shirt in the mail today with my T-911.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed !

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks AK...now go finish off the evenings festivities!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

hollywood17

Awards
How many times a year would you guys cycle this?? Curious to see how many cycles you guys run per year

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a firm believer that with one month on and 1 month pct (equaling 2 months), I would take 2 months off at least prior to another cycle. From experience, I think a decent rest between cycles is good for the body to readjust and get back to normalcy.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a firm believer that with one month on and 1 month pct (equaling 2 months), I would take 2 months off at least prior to another cycle. From experience, I think a decent rest between cycles is good for the body to readjust and get back to normalcy.
Would the type of cycle or how strong the compound is also dictate a longer off period. I would like to be off longer just to really see if I could maintain the muscle I gained while on. Just to get the routine down before I added more.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally understand and aslo think that the stronger the cycle, the more time off needed. As a rule of thumb I always suggest the time of the cycle with pct should equal time off. However, I would also suggest more time dependant upon how strong the cycle was, experience of the user etc. Many variables to take into consideration.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
time on x 1.5 = pct

time on + pct = time off

^ i like that one
How in the world would you know what you like regarding cycles or PCT?!

Please... please... please just shut up and learn already. Or go buy a bottle of hormones and log it... but you are just cluttering up AZ's log.

Sorry AZ, someone had to say it. Back to your regularly schedualed AZ ass-whooping at the gym.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
How in the world would you know what you like regarding cycles or PCT?!

Please... please... please just shut up and learn already. Or go buy a bottle of hormones and log it... but you are just cluttering up AZ's log.

Sorry AZ, someone had to say it. Back to your regularly schedualed AZ ass-whooping at the gym.
Just curious... Do you think Buster is a regular on the Food Network blogs too... talking about recipes he's never cooked?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious... Do you think Buster is a regular on the Food Network blogs too... talking about recipes he's never cooked?
Happy Mother's Day TL! You kill me brudda!
Thanks G..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second day and there won't be much ado today. First dose is away and the others will be taken with meals. Today is an off day...Momma gets all the attention today!
Side note: I could have been a bit tired from the ride and yard work yesterday but, I slept like a rock last night. I am usually up at least once or twice a night. If this becomes a habit from 1-Andro....YeeHaw Give all the Mothers in your lives the love they deserve guys.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You'll probably sleep like a rock on 1-Androsterone. I sleep like no other on anabolics... I am one of those people who can take them close to bedtime too and it doesn't effect me. It does effect some other people though.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
1-Andro was the lone exception for me Money...

I couldn't sleep for sh*t after week 2 or 3.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... maybe that's what I was thinking of. Whoops, my bad AZ. Good luck to ya on your campaign to sleep like a rock though... hope it keeps up!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will see what plays out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that should be an interesting aspect to note. Keep us informed on that.

I am using our Anabolic Matrix (natty test booster) and I am sleeping as if I got KTFO.