AZ Heating Up With Andro Rx

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
im late, i know. Murder this thing AZ. You already look better than me anyway. Does that sound too jealous???:dunno:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Ded....

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I noticed I slept pretty good Sat & Sun nights as well AZ, hadn't attributed it to 1ARX, but that could be it. Like you, I'm normally up 1-2 times p/nite.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How in the world would you know what you like regarding cycles or PCT?!

Please... please... please just shut up and learn already. Or go buy a bottle of hormones and log it... but you are just cluttering up AZ's log.

Sorry AZ, someone had to say it. Back to your regularly schedualed AZ ass-whooping at the gym.
GM dont' even try I've tried politely talking to him before about commenting on things he has no experience on he has apoligized than gone right back to doing it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont worry about any of that, lets just stick to AZ and his Andro Rx run

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep back on top sorry AZ btw i forgot to mention I cannot believe your 50 1t is the compound that compares the closest to fina for me and I'm hoping you get a good run out of this since i am getting low on what's left of my real 1t

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks AE and thanks Mix. I will be posting later today after my leg w/o.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im late, but im subshiizzled to see azmidlyfizzle and his 1-adizzle, good luck bro, im watching in stealth, but i may chime in.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chime away R! Thanks...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:lol: Im retarded

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:stupid:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we certainly have an funky crew following along, dont we?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would not have it any other way!! They all have their **** in line though!! I'd rep any of them anytime.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Dude AZ, you are a fuggin monster as is. I truly hope to be as built as you are at 50. Maybe if I keep working my ass off, popping hormones like crazy and wait another 15 years I can catch up. Mucho props for showing us young bucks how it is done, naturally at that!

Sorry for my delayed join as I was doing the birthday/mother's day weekend and was not on AM very much. I know this run will treat you well. Hell your PCT should be epic as well with T-911 and Formex! Best of luck!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Silver...you are well on your way bubba! Going to hit the legs up here soon.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Standard doses in the morning and about early afternoon. Nothing to report as of yet except that my appetite seems to have picked up and my body temp feels a bit higher. The temp could also be our 103 temp outside though. My sleep is still stellar! No wakey, wakey during the night...nice plus for me.

Workout
First day back from my cruise so this was very easy.
Did my endurance ABs today. It's about 8 minutes of constant punishment(bicycles,leg raises,plate rotations,planks(front and sides). It really gets a good sweat going.
Biceps : Incline Bench DBs 45x15 Single set to failure. These would be normally done to failure for 3. I also go higher reps...I can't risk getting hurt.
Forearms: 1 minute rest after biceps and then hit these. Today I did pinwheels. I am nursing a forearm flexor strain right now so these are not very heavy. DBs 45x20 each arm.
Calves: I don't have the luxury of a standing calf machine at home so I improvise. BB on shoulders with a calf block. Only one set of failure. 275x12
Hamstrings: My achilles heal. I just can't get any strength here. I have the original plate load style of lying ham curls. This machine just seems heavier than the modern cable type. Yeah right huh!! Anyway, one set of failure 60x12.
Squats: Tried out something new for this blast...Box squats. These are a strange one to get the hang of. The box was about an inch below parallel. The trick is not to rock forward into the press. Take a set and press straight up. It will take a little time to bring these up. 275x5 for three sets with a minute between.

That's it for today..Getting ready to feed my face and take the last dose of the day. This week will be single sets of failure and next week we go to the 3 sets of failure standard DC format. By then 1-Andro should be picking up steam!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin' good, AZ! Nice work on those Box Squats. I like your attention to form.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see what kind of freakshow you are gonna be when this is said and done! You're kid won't talk back for months!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Nice AZ! Love seeing the Box Squats. Ive never done them, but they look KILLER! My lil bro loves them. Says he gets a much better leg workout. Ill try them for sure someday now! Again, great job, and nice workout!

Im stoked to see if you can still get these good nites of sleep in! That will help a ton, which you already know. Just sayin haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys...I'm easing back into it and will be grinding it out next week. I am really looking forward the the 1-Andro picking up steam as well.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Zona - I like doing box squats when working out at home too, as it gives a little more security when there's no spotter.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
103 outside? How is the temp where you are banging out these leg days? Yowza!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2. nuthing like inhibiting your own ability to normal things, like sit on the toilet and then get up,lol.!
No doubt Ded...I have a 2 story house and the day after gets to be painfull!

<< Agrees!!!

Still sleepin good there big guy?
Woke up last night at about 3 with what felt like a racoon in my belly. Haven't been that hungry at night in a long time. Appetite has made a nice little increase...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Very late I see. But here now, nonetheless.
I don't know why you took so long to post some pics bro. You have a totally awesome build. And not just for a 50 year old either. You know I don't place any emphasis on age. It's all in one's mind. You're only as old as you perceive yourself to be. Which means I'm around 19 this morning!!
I just had a killer chest, traps, and forearms workout. Then I remembered you PM'ed me about putting this log up!! DOH!!! Now I remember. 5 pages deep!!!
I feel like such a :dunce: :doh:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Very late I see. But here now, nonetheless.
I don't know why you took so long to post some pics bro. You have a totally awesome build. And not just for a 50 year old either. You know I don't place any emphasis on age. It's all in one's mind. You're only as old as you perceive yourself to be. Which means I'm around 19 this morning!!
I just had a killer chest, traps, and forearms workout. Then I remembered you PM'ed me about putting this log up!! DOH!!! Now I remember. 5 pages deep!!!
I feel like such a :dunce: :doh:
I get younger every day with a 5 yr old running around the house. They really can make you feel like a kid again! Anytime is a good time to have you around big guy.

Great workout AZ. Keep on killin it!
Plan on it Silver!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Today is an off day from everything. I plan this because I am usually fairly crippled after my leg day. Yesterdays w/o was light and I almost went out this morning for a ride but, time constraints prevented me. Dosing will be with meals today. Nothing to report on except for the increased appetite. Tomorrow will be Chest/Shoulders!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Today is an off day from everything. I plan this because I am usually fairly crippled after my leg day. Yesterdays w/o was light and I almost went out this morning for a ride but, time constraints prevented me. Dosing will be with meals today. Nothing to report on except for the increased appetite. Tomorrow will be Chest/Shoulders!
Nuthiung wrong with a day off brother. Right after leg day seems prudent!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
an off day after legs is a good thing. this is moving along nicely az

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I love that I'm in someone's signature again. I haven't been pimped like that in months.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A legend in your own mind TL!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
finally made over here as well....5 pages already...wow!....I hope I look like you when I am 50! Your lean as hell and big too! This should be interesting to see your post cycle pics.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
finally made over here as well....5 pages already...wow!....I hope I look like you when I am 50! Your lean as hell and big too! This should be interesting to see your post cycle pics.
Thanks KJ. This is an interesting sample of testers for sure. I promise to keep up my demographics side!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

I have to agree with KJ...I think the 1-Andro is begining to show some effects. My muscles feel fuller thru-out the day and my skin has become more oily. I usually have to cover my skin with lotion here in the desert and now I have no need to. I had a nice pump in my w/o today...I normally don't get pumped at all these days. My appetite is off the charts right now. I am ready to eat again within an hour of a meal. I need to make sure I have alot of healthy food choices around or I will be in trouble! Todays w/o:

Started off with my rotator warm-ups.

Chest: Incline BB 210-12, only one set to failure this week. DC stretch w/40lb db

Shoulders: BB 185-10, Laterals: Drop set 35x10/25x10/15x20, Rears Drop set 25x10/20x12

Traps: DB shrugs 95x20

In and out quick and I felt energized when finished. As you can tell I do a low volume routine mostly because of my age. When I go to the 3 sets of failure DC routine next week it will be more strenuous. Tomorrow morning I do a 1 hour fasted road ride.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 hour fasted road ride? what is that?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So AZ, what neon color is the spandex outfit you ride your bike in? ;)