AZ Heating Up With Andro Rx

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, now the million dollar question: Why one over the other? Let me rephrase: If the UTT is much better, why didn't you guys use that one? Or did the UTT version from AMS come out after the traditional one from IL? Sorry for so many questions.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came out after!!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok. Well thanks guys for all the input. Oh, one last question: If you had to do it again, would chose AMS' UTT over IL?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok. Well thanks guys for all the input. Oh, one last question: If you had to do it again, would chose AMS' UTT over IL?
Definitely would... cheaper / better bioavailability... wouldn't be surprised if they stopped making caps.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Who or what is UTT? Is that another manufacturer of 1- Andro? From the few comments here on it, it seems to offer better results than the Andro from IL because of the way ot delivers sublingually. Yeah, that Epi is looking better by the posts, lol (price wise). I would lke some more info on UTT, then I will make a decision if to try the UTT or go back to EPI. Off topic: I have been taking Mass FX and Hx2 for about three weeks, now. Can I jump right into a cycle, or should I take some time off? After cycle, I will go back to the mass fx and hx2 during pct.
How high are you dosing the hyperdrol? It shouldn't be suppressive if it is dosed low... I'd say wait a month, then jump into it. But I am not sure how effective they would be for PCT since you just got off them. T911 is a pretty awesome product.... I'd save some money and give that a shot in my pct if I were you.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am doing (well was) dosing a 4 per day. 1 upon waking, 1 around 2 pm, and 2 before bed.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
yea, that's a bit of 6-bromo...200mg... I'd wait at least a month, maybe a bit more.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow..this is like the hijack of the century.....all of us that ran 1-andro-rx ran it as a Sponsored log....I personally had never run the compound before and loved epi in the past. If your looking for nearly no sides and extremely keepable gains go with the Andro.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, that's a bit of 6-bromo...200mg... I'd wait at least a month, maybe a bit more.
How many of you guys have experience with 6-Bromo? I've never used it myself. Since ATD, Trione (6-OXO), all Epithio's, and Formestane are soon to disappear, I'm looking for some anti-estrogen alternatives to run for PCT's in the future.
By the way, I do NOT use the Epithio's for PCT's. But I do use 10 to 20 mg. while on wet cycles to keep estrogen at bay. I don't use the Formestane for PCT's either. It does suppress.

I just stocked up on 4 bottles of ATD, plus still have some bulk powders of ATD, Trione, and Formestane. LOL

They won't last forever though. :frustrate:rant2::cussing:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
How many of you guys have experience with 6-Bromo? I've never used it myself. Since ATD, Trione (6-OXO), all Epithio's, and Formestane are soon to disappear, I'm looking for some anti-estrogen alternatives to run for PCT's in the future.
By the way, I do NOT use the Epithio's for PCT's. But I do use 10 to 20 mg. while on wet cycles to keep estrogen at bay. I don't use the Formestane for PCT's either. It does suppress.

I just stocked up on 4 bottles of ATD, plus still have some bulk powders of ATD, Trione, and Formestane. LOL

They won't last forever though. :frustrate:rant2::cussing:
Did you buy Nutra's ATD? I got an email a while back stating that their ATD is bunk and contains only caffeine and fillers. If you did buy NP's stuff, you may want to shoot them an email or call them to see if your stuff is bunk as well.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you buy Nutra's ATD? I got an email a while back stating that their ATD is bunk and contains only caffeine and fillers. If you did buy NP's stuff, you may want to shoot them an email or call them to see if your stuff is bunk as well.
No. I ordered 1Fast400 bulk powders of ATD and Formestane. Both are good to go. And my ATD caps are ATD-Max by Anabolic Formulations. They're good also.

I've also heard about Nutra's bunk ATD. That is just sad. :sad3:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ive used it with success twice now... (6-bromo that is).

I personally like it better than ATD.

When is this ban supposed to happen?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used it with success twice now... (6-bromo that is).

I personally like it better than ATD.

When is this ban supposed to happen?
You can read about ATD getting shit-canned on line. Legal Gear was recently ordered to destroy $3.5 million worth of the raw powders by the FDA. I learned this after I couldn't find any more of the bulk ATD powder from 1Fast400 that I used to buy. There's still some brands left that are capsulated. But when they've sold their present stock, that's it.
And a little birdie told me that Trione, Form, and Epithio's are next.
This is getting ridiculous.
Pretty soon we'll need a prescription for fucking multi-vitamins and fish oil!!!!:firedevil:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can read about ATD getting shit-canned on line. Legal Gear was recently ordered to destroy $3.5 million worth of the raw powders by the FDA. I learned this after I couldn't find any more of the bulk ATD powder from 1Fast400 that I used to buy. They're still some brands left that are capsulated. But when they've sold their present stock, that's it.
And a little birdie told me that Trione, Form, and Epithio's are next.
This is getting ridiculous.
Pretty soon we'll need a prescription for fucking multi-vitamins and fish oil!!!!:firedevil:
The ATD thing came out last year. Everything was supposed to be "destroyed" by this year, in March I believe. With so many ways to modify the composition of ATD and other hormones it's just a matter of time before it's out again. That's when it gets tricky though. Moving diff atoms around can affect the way the body handles it. Our bodies will truly belong to science in that we will be testing it out. If you need some info just holla at me...privately.