Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout Army, keep killing it. Rest pauses on the leg... AHEM!!!!!!!!! Did you have the brace on at least? You don't have to bend the knee for SLDL's. Be careful my Warrior Brother. I had to put the puntang factor in my workout this morning. Halfway through I asked my wife if she had any Vagisil because this puzzy stuff was irritating me.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol sorry it took so long for me to get back on here. I have been busy all weekend, and am currently in VA, Norfolk area for some Army training this week.
And yes Kleen I was wrapped and double wrapped on the knee lol. I just had to do something with the legs, and the doc said those are about the safest thing I could do. I will also be adding some bodyweight calve raises. And besides... it was only 315lbs and just a few reps... they were a rest pause true, but sometimes we need to cherry on the pie!!! lol

Couple other updates... NEVER go to Golden Corral on a Sunday night in the south!!! I don't like the place anyways, but it was that or McDonald's!!! I went for the ribs, and ate the meat and left the fat on 8 of them. Had a over cooked steak, and a salad with meat and no dressing.
I was rocking and not touching the carbs or unhealthy stuff... until I saw the chocolate chip cookies... they are my demise... my kryptonite!!! had 2 small ones and ran away.

Also, yesterday I went up into the hills near our house with my neighbor on his 4 wheelers. Can you believe this???? SNOW on the 22nd of May. it barely stuck at the house, but 500ft higher it was a blizzard. We had a good time though!!!

Attachments

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would never take my yfz-450 down that road or i'd end up at the bottom haha!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
lol sorry it took so long for me to get back on here. I have been busy all weekend, and am currently in VA, Norfolk area for some Army training this week.
And yes Kleen I was wrapped and double wrapped on the knee lol. I just had to do something with the legs, and the doc said those are about the safest thing I could do. I will also be adding some bodyweight calve raises. And besides... it was only 315lbs and just a few reps... they were a rest pause true, but sometimes we need to cherry on the pie!!! lol

Couple other updates... NEVER go to Golden Corral on a Sunday night in the south!!! I don't like the place anyways, but it was that or McDonald's!!! I went for the ribs, and ate the meat and left the fat on 8 of them. Had a over cooked steak, and a salad with meat and no dressing.
I was rocking and not touching the carbs or unhealthy stuff... until I saw the chocolate chip cookies... they are my demise... my kryptonite!!! had 2 small ones and ran away.

Also, yesterday I went up into the hills near our house with my neighbor on his 4 wheelers. Can you believe this???? SNOW on the 22nd of May. it barely stuck at the house, but 500ft higher it was a blizzard. We had a good time though!!!
It's ok because you did your cardio :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Global Warming? :lol: Shoulda been a given about Golden Corral man. :food:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're making me green with envy showing those snow pics AG. It got up to 91 degrees here yesterday. :sad3: Not to my Nordic liking either.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
You can keep the snow I don't want it.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol I will gladly send it your way TG, but if it was 91 here... I would be begging for snow!!!!
Currently sitting on a government computer during a VERY boring army class... shhhhhh if I get caught they might lock me away!!! lol
I will TRY to get to the gym today... somewhere... might just be pushups in the room... not too much around here

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I will gladly send it your way TG, but if it was 91 here... I would be begging for snow!!!!
Currently sitting on a government computer during a VERY boring army class... shhhhhh if I get caught they might lock me away!!! lol
I will TRY to get to the gym today... somewhere... might just be pushups in the room... not too much around here
Toss some students around!! ha ha That'll give you a light workout. Add in some desks for extra resistance!! :fing02:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not the most Army savvy big guy but I would expect there to be a gym on base or am I wrong thinking you are at one? I guess if you're in Norfolk there is a big chance its at the Navy base there... or am I going crazy thinking there is one there?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol already thought of that one, but there is another pretty big guy in the class who already claimed midgit tossing as his hobby... there are 4 guys under 5'6" that took offense... I told him we could play catch with them!!! lol

there is a small gym here on this base, but we have no wheels... it sucks!!!! The hotel gym has a treadmill.. and it is broken lol

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Watch the training montage' from Rocky IV, follow and you will be fine.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're making me green with envy showing those snow pics AG. It got up to 91 degrees here yesterday. :sad3: Not to my Nordic liking either.
We're all polar bears! So happy I'm up North again.

Great pics, AG.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pem... GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if they could use that zone for the rest of the series... we might have an upset!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Pem... GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if they could use that zone for the rest of the series... we might have an upset!!
Amare was a total beast last night. Just thinking how close the Cavs came in getting him before the dealine makes me cringe.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
no doubt, and Nash was simply fun to watch last night. this is their last run for a while

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jealous of that ride, but happier to be going to the beach this weekend... Look at it this way you are being forced to let the leg rest... Hit some push ups if you must, but enjoy the imposed rest, your body will thank you.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I know, but I was really wanting to push the back lift this week... oh well... might try to find a pull-up bar later

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YO AG, just checked out your last lift, EXCELLENT ON THE PR!!

Cool as heck pics!

Bang up job broda! Ill be around even if im not posting....Im always watching...waiting..lurking....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not ominous at all GH!!!! LOL

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
If you get caught just stand up and say, "What are you gunna do, send me to iraq?"

edit: This is much more effective when you are in Iraq already..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Watch the training montage' from Rocky IV, follow and you will be fine.
Complete with snow, no midget tossing, but that would be an easy fix.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, those pix are awesome. I love riding four wheelers, but haven't done it in years.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Alright I was able to find an on post gym, and a ride there.
Couple of notes;
1. I haven't had an evening lift in a LONG time... probably well over 2 years or longer
2. I was crammed into the back of a small jeep with a driver who hit every pothole known to man. After 2 ASGT and such... the stomach was NOT feeling very well with all the bouncing. Soooo the lift suffered a bit, but it was still a lift.

Chest
Incline BB- stomach was still reeling during this one
135x15 - 225x8 - 225x8 - 225x6 - 225x6
Flat DB Press
90's x 10 - 100's x 8 (did that 3 more times. much lower than normal)
DB Flies - flat
45's x 10 - 50's x 10 - 60's x 8 - 45's x 10
Then the gym announced they were closing soon... :damnit: so we went right to triceps
Triceps
2 hand overhead DB Extensions
80x15 - 110x8 - 110x8 - 130x1.75 (they had 130's and I never did them before, so even with the stomach a bit upset, I was like... hey why not!!! well it took too much to get the damn thing up, so I got 1 clean, but the 2nd one... not a chance!
TG I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!! lol
had 5 minutes left
Super Set
2 hand over head reverse tricep cable extensions:
130x20 - 140x20 - 150x20 - 160x20 (a bit lower weight, but the numbers from this cable machine are much different. I wish they had a standard cable machine weight!!!)
2 hand cable tricep extension:
130x10 - 140x10 - 150x7 - 160x6
This supperset was INSANE!!!! was the only exercise that I was happy with, and the pump was incredible!!!
Came back to the hotel and hit the restaurant eating 2 pieces of grilled chicken and some raw salad.
all in all not good, but not bad either

Side note, the TestoPro is Definitely kicking in. I can feel the increase in test, and am starting to get a little acne. HELLZ YEAH!!! No complaints and ready for more!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
MAN I REALLY need to refresh my page more!!!! lol I thought there were no more post and then BAM!!!! :lol:

YO AG, just checked out your last lift, EXCELLENT ON THE PR!!

Cool as heck pics!

Bang up job broda! Ill be around even if im not posting....Im always watching...waiting..lurking....
I know you are there my friend... just like RAMBO I can FEEL you lurking!!! lol
Not ominous at all GH!!!! LOL
true true
If you get caught just stand up and say, "What are you gunna do, send me to iraq?"

edit: This is much more effective when you are in Iraq already..
agreed!!! used that line MANY times myself
Complete with snow, no midget tossing, but that would be an easy fix.
love the SLY references!!!! and the midget tossing was definitely in the class!!! lol
Man, those pix are awesome. I love riding four wheelers, but haven't done it in years.
agreed, we had a blast. Lucky to have a neighbor that has them... My other neighbor actually owns his own race team for indy cars. It is smaller fries, but he might let me give the car a spin the next few months... how awesome is that!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget to buckle-up, lol...;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triceps
2 hand overhead DB Extensions
80x15 - 110x8 - 110x8 - 130x1.75 (they had 130's and I never did them before, so even with the stomach a bit upset, I was like... hey why not!!! well it took too much to get the damn thing up, so I got 1 clean, but the 2nd one... not a chance!
TG I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!! lol
Just bring it. :lol:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah! I am coming for you both AND I am bringing the Bear with me!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lawl! wow!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tell em, Kung Fu Panda my Azz! I am Bruce Leroy's side kick Bad Azz Bear! You guys remember Bruce Leroy right? Loved that movie.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
That video was great

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol I humbly concede to the bear!!! great find too Kleen

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no doubt, and Nash was simply fun to watch last night. this is their last run for a while
It sucks that he has a broken nose again. This happened in the playoffs a couple of years ago near the end of a game that was a real battle. Nash could not get back on the floor because they could not stop the bleeding. He will look like a real warrior in game 4 tonight.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
yeah I am really looking forward to it. And what happened to the Celts last night???? I thought Rondo and the boys had it locked up

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
alright another lift done, and in the evening. I can't wait to get back to my normal AM lifting again... Not used to this at all!!! The gym here is 100 degrees too. Oh well, still had an ok lift

Shoulders:
The guy I was lifting with wanted to start with T-Cups... no idea why, but I went with it
T-Cups -
20's x 10 - 25's x 10 (did this 3 times at this weight)
Shoulder Press DB-
Already a bit smoked, but still hit it
65's x 10 - 75's x 8 - 75's x 8 - 80's x 5 (dropped a few reps, but still felt good)
Upright Rows:
50x10 - 100x10 - 120x10 - 140x10
Reverse shrugs - done on smith machine so will list number of total plates
4 plates x 10 - 6 plates x 10 (did this 3 times)
The guy I was with then announced he was done and I was able to convince him to hit the rear delts
Rea delts on cables-
25 each side x 10 (did this 4 times)

So as you can see it wasn't what my normal numbers are, but a new gym, different equipment, end of the day, and hot as hell are all things I am not used to. So I still call it a success

On another note, the TestsPro is kicked in high gear. Despite all the factors above, I have aggression from it and the combination with ASGT. Can't wait to get back home and crank this sucker up!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
NIce workout despite the foreign setting! Good to hear Tpro kicking in!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
alright another lift done, and in the evening. I can't wait to get back to my normal AM lifting again... Not used to this at all!!! The gym here is 100 degrees too. Oh well, still had an ok lift

Shoulders:
The guy I was lifting with wanted to start with T-Cups... no idea why, but I went with it
T-Cups -
20's x 10 - 25's x 10 (did this 3 times at this weight)
Shoulder Press DB-
Already a bit smoked, but still hit it
65's x 10 - 75's x 8 - 75's x 8 - 80's x 5 (dropped a few reps, but still felt good)
Upright Rows:
50x10 - 100x10 - 120x10 - 140x10
Reverse shrugs - done on smith machine so will list number of total plates
4 plates x 10 - 6 plates x 10 (did this 3 times)
The guy I was with then announced he was done and I was able to convince him to hit the rear delts
Rea delts on cables-
25 each side x 10 (did this 4 times)

So as you can see it wasn't what my normal numbers are, but a new gym, different equipment, end of the day, and hot as hell are all things I am not used to. So I still call it a success

On another note, the TestsPro is kicked in high gear. Despite all the factors above, I have aggression from it and the combination with ASGT. Can't wait to get back home and crank this sucker up!!!
So proper :)

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
i hate 100° gyms! it's the worst feeling. I find that I have to splash water on my face and neck just to keep from gettin too hot. sounds like you could whip that trainin partner into high gear too. Keep up the good work.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on the other side of that fence Orb...The hotter the better for me. I love sweating like a dog when I workout!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i hate 100° gyms! it's the worst feeling. I find that I have to splash water on my face and neck just to keep from gettin too hot.
BAH!

I'm on the other side of that fence Orb...The hotter the better for me. I love sweating like a dog when I workout!!
F*CK Yeah Az! I'mma bring a thermometer with me up to the Phouse this summer and let yall know how hot it gets up there. It's gonna be epic