Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, that can be so true. Sometimes what seems like it should be an uncomfortable position can be quite comfortable. I experience that all the time.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol you guys kill me!!!! the Disney picks were too much lol man was I laughing!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wish it was closer... If the Magic keep playing that way it will be over in 4!!!!

I would not mind it ending in 4 give them a chance to rest up for the Lakers. I have a feeling that series will not last long either even though I love the Suns.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed. Would love to see the suns in... but... stupid Lakers

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I think the Lakers will win in five...I feel bad for Steve Nash...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh yes my friend... the Soldier was up and saluting while watching the Disney channel with the kids... I was like HELLO where did that come from!!! lol Good thing I had a pillow on the lap. The Soldier was up and checking out what was going on for no reason other than he could!!! lol
I hate it when the randoms come at an inappropriate times. Why is it the children have a radar for it and want Daddy time. Daddy, can I sit in your lap. UHM... NOPE! Not right now Honey Daddy's leg hurts.

Worse is the wife doing the brush up, and BOIOIOIOINGGG he stands at attention and unfailingly one of the kids wants a group hug. NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!! I am protective by nature but at the point Mommy is a human shield. LOL

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when the randoms come at an inappropriate times. Why is it the children have a radar for it and want Daddy time. Daddy, can I sit in your lap. UHM... NOPE! Not right now Honey Daddy's leg hurts.

Worse is the wife doing the brush up, and BOIOIOIOINGGG he stands at attention and unfailingly one of the kids wants a group hug. NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!! I am protective by nature but at the point Mommy is a human shield. LOL
buahahahaha Oh my that has happened, and I mean ALL of them, more times than I care to admit!!!! lol :lol:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

I've experienced something similar to that. One of my ex-girlfriends had a really big, round, juicy Beyonce-like butt, and had a habit of rubbing it up against me. Well, one day she did this and her little girl wanted a hug. I couldn't give it to her, obviously...talk about an awkward moment. I had to keep Mommy between me and her until the flag went down. She and I laughed about that later that night...AFTER she took care of it, LOL!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've experienced something similar to that. One of my ex-girlfriends had a really big, round, juicy Beyonce-like butt, and had a habit of rubbing it up against me. Well, one day she did this and her little girl wanted a hug. I couldn't give it to her, obviously...talk about an awkward moment. I had to keep Mommy between me and her until the flag went down. She and I laughed about that later that night...AFTER she took care of it, LOL!!!
this post is useless without pictures of said booty.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
oh yes my friend... the Soldier was up and saluting while watching the Disney channel with the kids... I was like HELLO where did that come from!!! lol Good thing I had a pillow on the lap. The Soldier was up and checking out what was going on for no reason other than he could!!! lol
Dive Officer, bring us to periscope depth! The Captain wants to take a look around. :fing02:

THAR SHE BLOWS! BOOTY OFF THE STARBOARD BOW!! I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
This is true.

Present:

:bsflag:
Really? Well, I guess it's just BS then. I mean, we're talking easily 15 years ago, but whatever. :gives:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Really? Well, I guess it's just BS then. I mean, we're talking easily 15 years ago, but whatever. :gives:
maaaan you could've posted any picture of a hot ass and we would have believed you that you were hittin it at one point in time...

:damnit:

I just wanted to see a nice ass to get the thought of AG's boner out of this thread.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I have a picture I will post on here in a few hours. It will sustain the manliness of the thread while removing the boners.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol you guys are killing me!!! Where do you find these pics!!! lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Need to add a little to this thread.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Sauce :head:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF Alf? Way to ruin childhood memories..lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Totally forgot mine last night =x

Dunno if its possible to undo the gayness now.... I have one though...might work...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Pokahontas and Little Mermaid pics were hot :fing02:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish all girls did their pushups like that

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its all met's fault....haha

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you guys are great!!!!

Ok Great lift today with my Son. He is 14 and a little goofy, but he did great!
took 2.5 scoops of ASGT
4 AP
6 BC EAA
3 Postal
2 TestoPro!!! (loving this stuff!!!)

the lift:

Shoulders:

DB Press:
45's x 15 - 75s x 10 - 80s x 8 - 85s x 6 (PR baby!!!) it was great having help getting that first rep up!!!
Front raises:
35's x 10 - 40s x 8 - 45s x 8 - 50s x 7 (PR again!!)
1 arm side raises (oposite hand on incline bench for stability)
35 x 10 - 40 x 8 - 45 x 8 the vein on the chest for the 1st time ever was popping out!!! my son noticed and called me a show-off lol
HS behind neck press: Weight is per side
70 x 20 - 95x12 - 140 x 8 - drop set 95 x 10
Shrugs HS: weight is per side
4 plates x 10 did this 4 times

SLDL for legs: had to keep it light so Kleen won't kill me!!! or my knee for that matter
225x15 - 315x8x6x3 (rest pause was great 17 total)

just a great lift today!!! Going to try my son on a scoop of ASGT next time though... not fair with me on 2.3 and him without!!! lol :sgrin:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice lift bro! :D

AZ, you are officially AM's ass man

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My shoulders are hurting just reading that insanity!! The PRs are becoming a common theme here(and the ass photos too...hehheh). You are one strong SOB AG. Your son should have some great inspiration. Side note: there are some things in ASGT that might not be good for a 14yr old. Now to answer Met's question...

View attachment 33374

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My shoulders are hurting just reading that insanity!! The PRs are becoming a common theme here(and the ass photos too...hehheh). You are one strong SOB AG. Your son should have some great inspiration. Side note: there are some things in ASGT that might not be good for a 14yr old. Now to answer Met's question...

View attachment 33374

The pic is post #118 gives new meaning to the term "Needle ****"

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bro and nice PRS