Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now I know that I in no way compare to the "Lady in red" but for E's sake I took a few pics with the theme: WHY SO SERIOUS!!!!
I know the lighting is horrible, but hey, what do you do on short notice. My son had a blast taking them!!
LOL, no you definitely don't compare to the lady in red...nor did we expect you to.

Well, none of us except Metroba :sgrin:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
LOL, no you definitely don't compare to the lady in red...nor did we expect you to.

Well, none of us except Metroba :sgrin:
Awww...that's PHUCKED UP!!! LMFAO!!! Metroba's gonna get you for that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good. I'm sure he'll fire back at will ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JEEEBUS WHAT A LIFT!!! Getting hella strong up in here! I feel like i need to lift something heavy right now...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
haha I LOVE the Met jokes and the ones about me too!!!! lol keep them coming. guys!!! especially the ones about Met!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
AG showing off his 'Oh Face.' :rofl:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol you kill me SB!!!

Ok did some cardio this morning. Hit the treadmill and walked uphill (kneebrace on of course) for 32 minutes and burned around 450 cals. Did some abs and bolted. Wanted to hit the pool, but of course the dumb thing was full of old women again...
I asked the Gold's Gym people about having my son come in and helping me out. They said, sure, no problem... you just have to have him sign this waver and pay $10 every time he comes in, or give him a membership.
I was pretty pissed. I am already paying for 3 memberships already!!! I think I will be having a talk with the store main guy. At our old gym in GA we paid 35 a month for the ENTIRE family. I am paying 78 a month now and they tell me no???!!!! Time for a little shock and awe my friends!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to kill it, you have motivated me to wish I could lift... Wait what? I am gonna go kick rocks and be jealous of you having a killer workout.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
At our old gym in GA we paid 35 a month for the ENTIRE family. I am paying 78 a month now and they tell me no???!!!! Time for a little shock and awe my friends!!!
Today is a good day to NOT be a Gold's Gym employee. :head:

Take no prisoners, take no sh*t!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol Nice one SB!!!

Now I just have to say this, sorry for all the fans of these 2 teams out there, but
WHAT THE CRAP???!!!!

Another Lakers Celtics rematch might happen...!!!! Can anyone out there say
YAWN!!!!!

:sleeping: :tired: :ugh1: :dance2: :thumbsdown: :disappointed: :684: :yawn:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Now I just have to say this, sorry for all the fans of these 2 teams out there, but
WHAT THE CRAP???!!!!

YAWN!!!!!

Not that I'm a basketball fan, but all the same

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ok my dad sent me this link. He went to this speech and said it was fantastic. I post for your viewing pleasure
Good old Oliver North knows what being a true warrior really is!!
:usa:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys and I am looking forward to getting the boys in there. I have taken them to the gym many times before, but they always seem to wander off to the cardio area. I think it was because the girls that were there. Got to get them focused. They always ask to go, but now I think the time is right to get them there
Today is a good day to NOT be a Gold's Gym employee. :head:

Take no prisoners, take no sh*t!
I have a feeling that even without knowing rank there will be a lot of YES SIR, NO SIR, I AM SORRY SIR....

Great song SB!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man i gotta come back and check out the Oliver video. That brave man took the flak for everything back in the day and simply stood his ground. I still remember him stating over and over... I have no recollection of that. I didn't understand it then but I did when I got older...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Man i gotta come back and check out the Oliver video. That brave man took the flak for everything back in the day and simply stood his ground. I still remember him stating over and over... I have no recollection of that. I didn't understand it then but I did when I got older...
one of his best quotes! I like in the vid above how he took that picture of the medic and explains the story behind it... good stuff my friend

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol Nice one SB!!!

WHAT THE CRAP???!!!!

YAWN!!!!!

I would love to see a rematch being in Boston. Go Celtics!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I knew you would... I would actually love to see the Suns battle them... much more interesting for me

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WOW, I am so moved by that! Forwarding to family and friends.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew you would... I would actually love to see the Suns battle them... much more interesting for me
Love Nash and Amare is a beast. I just do not think they have the defense to stop the Lakers.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
WOW, I am so moved by that! Forwarding to family and friends.
I knew you would like that my friend!
Love Nash and Amare is a beast. I just do not think they have the defense to stop the Lakers.
I agree. Nash is one of my top players to watch. They are fast, and fun. I am just tired of Kobe I guess. at the beginning of the season I was saying ANYONE but the Lakers and San Antonio. Just wanted someone different in the west.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew you would like that my friend!

I agree. Nash is one of my top players to watch. They are fast, and fun. I am just tired of Kobe I guess. at the beginning of the season I was saying ANYONE but the Lakers and San Antonio. Just wanted someone different in the west.
I would have no problem with a Suns vs Celtics I would love to see Amare and Garnett matchup.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
The Suns play defense? No, they play "Efense"...NO "D"! And here you go with this Boston s***t again.:gives: LOL!! Actually, I cheered for the Celtics two years ago because I wanted KG and Ray Allen to finally get a ring. I'd cheer for almost ANYBODY except bitch-ass Kobe. Although it would be nice for Ron Artest to get a ring.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed on that one, but I think that Garnett might be a bit old. Would be fun to watch though

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed on that one, but I think that Garnett might be a bit old. Would be fun to watch though
Yeah he is but he still has that sweet turn around and now that he is healthy he is a demon again on defense.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
sweet first lift! this just means that more and more crazy numbers are gonna be in this little log in the future.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol Nice one SB!!!

WHAT THE CRAP???!!!!

YAWN!!!!!

I'm just pumped the Laker's are going deep into the play off's. I'm financially invested in their success.... [wink-wink, elbow nudge]

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Ok my dad sent me this link. He went to this speech and said it was fantastic. I post for your viewing pleasure
Good old Oliver North knows what being a true warrior really is!!
:usa:

Dude...this girl I am talking to, Chantel, sent me that link when I asked her what she would do if I deployed again and we were hypothetically dating/married whatever. Best damn speech I have seen, ever.

and subbed.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed, and thanks bro!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Lookin forward to it, and yeah, its apparently rainier in Iraq than sunny too =x Weird year from what I hear.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Holy packed Gym!!!!
The Gold's Gym opened late today by over an hour, and so when I got there at around 6 it was PACKED :aargh: this caused unfriendly pauses in the lift, and a few confrontations... :mischievous:
so without further ado:
Supps -
ASGT 3 scoops 30 min prior
AP 4 scoops 15 min prior
BC EAA mix 6 scoops intra
POSTAL 3 scoops post
TstPro 2 caps
the Lift: Muahahahahahahahaha :crazy:

Back -
The lat pull down machines were all taken, so went to pull-ups
Pull ups: Keep in mind I weigh 230lbs
BW x 10 - BW +25 x 8 - BW +45 x 6 - BW +45 x 6 - BW x 10 Felt strong on these!! :rocketwhore:
Dorian BB rows:
135x15 - 205x10 - 225x10 (PR!!! and form was good) - 245x6 (PR!!!! in weight) - 135x15 SMOKE that one!!!!!
:bow28:
Seated Cable rows - arms shoulder width apart:
150x15 - 200x10 - 220x10 - 240x6 - Drop set 100x15
HS 1 arm Rows: just putting plates per side
3 plates x 15 - 4 pl x 12 - 5 pl x 12 - 5 pl x 10 (PR on both sets!!) - 3 pl x 15

Bis

Hammer Curls: no idea why I started with hammers :shrug:
35's x 10 - 50s x 10 - 60s x 7 (ok didn't like my form so dropped) 45's x 10 - 45's x 8
All 3 preacher benches were taken!!! :thumbsdown: so went to-
1 arm concentration curls: elbow on back of incline bench
40x10 - 45x8 - 45x8 - 40x8 (been a while since I have done those) :grumpy:
Close grip 2 hand Cable Curls - done with V grip that rotates
120x12 - 120x12 - 120x10 - 120x12 (the pump was unreal!!)
2 arm overhead Hercules Curls: Actually had to kick one of Gold's Gyms personal trainers off the stupid cables. He was there with an older woman for over 15 minutes just BSing. She is one of his clients, but they did 3 sets in 15 MINUTES :twak: I was PISSED. there was a line of dudes waiting, but no one said anything. I walked up tot he guy and (TestPro and ASGT induce I am sure) told him to get the hell out of the way and go gab somewhere else. :aargh4: he sheepishly walked away with the woman... the bafoon
so the Hercules Curls:
60 per side x 12 (did 3 sets) and then dropped to 50 per side and did 10 plus 5 negatives slow and painfully. Did that 2 times

After it was over, I did 10 minutes on the hand bike just to watch the Sport Center replay of the Orlando Boston game... then bolted

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Army that is one hell of a workout, i'll be stoked when i can do three sets of unassisted BW pull ups nevermind weighing 230lbs and chucking in another 45lbs - ultimate respect bro...

way to keep us lightweights motivated, perhaps you could change your name to armygod or onemanarmy or if you continue to bust workouts like that and become sponsored full time MERCENARY

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Army that is one hell of a workout, i'll be stoked when i can do three sets of unassisted BW pull ups nevermind weighing 230lbs and chucking in another 45lbs - ultimate respect bro...

way to keep us lightweights motivated, perhaps you could change your name to armygod or onemanarmy or if you continue to bust workouts like that and become sponsored full time MERCENARY
lol thanks for the props bro! But I am no where near where some of these guys are. Take a look at Thundergod's old logs and guys like GH, Ianrius, Kleen, Hate, Cleetus, Resolve, SB, Punth... and the list just keeps on going. Those guys motivate me big time. I hear you on the pull-ups though. Before and after my first knee surgery, I took nearly 2 years off lifting. I then went to Iraq and tried pull-ups... was NOT a pretty picture!!!! lol Just keep pushing my friend. As I can truly testify... The numbers will grow!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Digging the names you put up for Army, reps coming your way bro.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yes very nice WO and hell 45lb weighted pull ups, niiiiice :)

Deserving of a little gift

33315d1274232874-operation-get-swole-april.jpg

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy packed Gym!!!!
The Gold's Gym opened late today by over an hour, and so when I got there at around 6 it was PACKED :aargh: this caused unfriendly pauses in the lift, and a few confrontations... :mischievous:
so without further ado:
Supps -
ASGT 3 scoops 30 min prior
AP 4 scoops 15 min prior
BC EAA mix 6 scoops intra
POSTAL 3 scoops post
TstPro 2 caps
the Lift: Muahahahahahahahaha :crazy:

Back -
The lat pull down machines were all taken, so went to pull-ups
Pull ups: Keep in mind I weigh 230lbs
BW x 10 - BW +25 x 8 - BW +45 x 6 - BW +45 x 6 - BW x 10 Felt strong on these!! :rocketwhore:
Dorian BB rows:
135x15 - 205x10 - 225x10 (PR!!! and form was good) - 245x6 (PR!!!! in weight) - 135x15 SMOKE that one!!!!!
:bow28:
Seated Cable rows - arms shoulder width apart:
150x15 - 200x10 - 220x10 - 240x6 - Drop set 100x15
HS 1 arm Rows: just putting plates per side
3 plates x 15 - 4 pl x 12 - 5 pl x 12 - 5 pl x 10 (PR on both sets!!) - 3 pl x 15

Bis

Hammer Curls: no idea why I started with hammers :shrug:
35's x 10 - 50s x 10 - 60s x 7 (ok didn't like my form so dropped) 45's x 10 - 45's x 8
All 3 preacher benches were taken!!! :thumbsdown: so went to-
1 arm concentration curls: elbow on back of incline bench
40x10 - 45x8 - 45x8 - 40x8 (been a while since I have done those) :grumpy:
Close grip 2 hand Cable Curls - done with V grip that rotates
120x12 - 120x12 - 120x10 - 120x12 (the pump was unreal!!)
2 arm overhead Hercules Curls: Actually had to kick one of Gold's Gyms personal trainers off the stupid cables. He was there with an older woman for over 15 minutes just BSing. She is one of his clients, but they did 3 sets in 15 MINUTES :twak: I was PISSED. there was a line of dudes waiting, but no one said anything. I walked up tot he guy and (TestPro and ASGT induce I am sure) told him to get the hell out of the way and go gab somewhere else. :aargh4: he sheepishly walked away with the woman... the bafoon
so the Hercules Curls:
60 per side x 12 (did 3 sets) and then dropped to 50 per side and did 10 plus 5 negatives slow and painfully. Did that 2 times

After it was over, I did 10 minutes on the hand bike just to watch the Sport Center replay of the Orlando Boston game... then bolted
Ahh that was beautiful. Down 2-0 going to Boston the Magic are toast!!!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks for the props bro! But I am no where near where some of these guys are. Take a look at Thundergod's old logs and guys like GH, Inarius, Kleen, Hate, Cleetus, Resolve, SB, Punth... and the list just keeps on going. Those guys motivate me big time. I hear you on the pull-ups though. Before and after my first knee surgery, I took nearly 2 years off lifting. I then went to Iraq and tried pull-ups... was NOT a pretty picture!!!! lol Just keep pushing my friend. As I can truly testify... The numbers will grow!!
Fixed spelling :) Thanks for the mention.

also I've been following along silently. Nice log buddy. (no homo)

:smlove2:

A few inspirational vids for you brotha man. Keep up the hard work.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ahh that was beautiful. Down 2-0 going to Boston the Magic are toast!!!!!
I just wish it was closer... If the Magic keep playing that way it will be over in 4!!!!
Fixed spelling :) Thanks for the mention.

also I've been following along silently. Nice log buddy. (no homo)

:smlove2:

A few inspirational vids for you brotha man. Keep up the hard work.
lol stupid finger DOMS!!! you know I know how to spell... sometimes!!!! Thanks big man

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bro

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
oh yes my friend... the Soldier was up and saluting while watching the Disney channel with the kids... I was like HELLO where did that come from!!! lol Good thing I had a pillow on the lap. The Soldier was up and checking out what was going on for no reason other than he could!!! lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
oh yes my friend... the Soldier was up and saluting while watching the Disney channel with the kids... I was like HELLO where did that come from!!! lol Good thing I had a pillow on the lap. The Soldier was up and checking out what was going on for no reason other than he could!!! lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ What he said! ^^^^

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...Disney Channel, huh? So, that's what does it for ya? :D

Diggin' the weighted Pull-ups man; strappin' the weight on really takes it to the next level.

oh, and, hi. :)
Perhaps he'll dig these then...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or maybe these...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards