Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ah thanks my friend! I sure loved this stuff. I hit PR's on top of my PR's!!!! But alas my bottle has 1 day left in it and I will be throwing up some final thoughts later today. My next log will feature the entire SWOLE stack towards the end of 8 weeks. I am just pumped to attack this full speed!!! TestoPro has me on top of the world right now!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
ah thanks my friend! I sure loved this stuff. I hit PR's on top of my PR's!!!! But alas my bottle has 1 day left in it and I will be throwing up some final thoughts later today. My next log will feature the entire SWOLE stack towards the end of 8 weeks. I am just pumped to attack this full speed!!! TestoPro has me on top of the world right now!
what's in arsenal for the next log major or still classified?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lo not classified. Will post up the thread here in a while

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ok my brothers, what else can I say about this product that has not already been said??!!!
TestoPro simply rocks. It treated me like the warrior I always try to become, and stacked with ASGT, I was simply in heaven. Those of you who have followed the log have seen all the PR's. I will let them speak for me!
Special thanks to Anabolic Innovations, a fantastic company, for letting me log this for them. I said in the beginning I wasn't going to put TestoPro on the AG Scale given that I have used it in the past, but I will leave these final parting thoughts on this great supp
HOMERUN!!! and to the AI team??
DW, Pem, John Smeton, Crowler, GH, Punth, Stxnas... you guys simply ROCK and have always been there to answer the questions!
also thanks to Kleen and TG for letting me steal their workouts!

Look forward to having all you louts on the next thread which will be posted shortly... it will be EPIC!!!!
:usa:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME Log AG!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was a fantastic log as always, Major. :usa2:

Now go kill that big nasty stack you're beginning!!!:AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I will avoid this like the plague, all I need is a reason to go fug myself up again!! I am struggling to get some of my old strength back. Perhaps this year will be better as the shoulder slowly heals.
You and I both.:)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
great log... I would def buy if i ever PCT again :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok my brothers, what else can I say about this product that has not already been said??!!!
TestoPro simply rocks. It treated me like the warrior I always try to become, and stacked with ASGT, I was simply in heaven. Those of you who have followed the log have seen all the PR's. I will let them speak for me!
Special thanks to Anabolic Innovations, a fantastic company, for letting me log this for them. I said in the beginning I wasn't going to put TestoPro on the AG Scale given that I have used it in the past, but I will leave these final parting thoughts on this great supp
HOMERUN!!! and to the AI team??
DW, Pem, John Smeton, Crowler, GH, Punth, Stxnas... you guys simply ROCK and have always been there to answer the questions!
also thanks to Kleen and TG for letting me steal their workouts!

Look forward to having all you louts on the next thread which will be posted shortly... it will be EPIC!!!!
:usa:
Louts?