Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
please do my friend!!! I woke up feeling better, but not 100%... I might try the gym later, but right now the sinuses are still rocking me!
Oh and iCarly was as horrible as you could imagine!!! The boys loved it though

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
please do my friend!!! I woke up feeling better, but not 100%... I might try the gym later, but right now the sinuses are still rocking me!
Oh and iCarly was as horrible as you could imagine!!! The boys loved it though
Hope your 100% soon my friend.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
whos icarly?

It better not be Apples entrance into the teeny bopping world....

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol no iCarly is a Nickelodeon show

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same thing the "core" is behind it all....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol no iCarly is a Nickelodeon show

I used to watch Nickelodeon at a certain time in my life.

ever remember Inspector Gadget and show show after that around the 1990 the scary cartoon with egore and Lassie

and sometimes the ducks (forget the name of that one)

and super slim and certain games

Nickelodeon can be fun if you find shows you like.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I remember rescue rangers, all the little mice / squirrels. I think thats what it was called lol.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
alright guys the cold is just about gone. I am taking this last day off and then hitting it hard on Monday. This is the last week of this TestoPro run and I want to make it a good one. So far, as expected, I have loved this supp. When I do my everything but the kitchen sink run in 2 weeks, it will play a huge part. so far, compared to Pink Magic there is not really even a contest here... TP has it hands down. Some people just react to certain supps better, and I react well to TP!
So look forward to crazy numbers this week my friends!!!!
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those were Disney Channel shows. However Ducktails was the shiz! Animaniacs was cute.

Nick has Sponge Bob, and a couple others my daughter watches.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
My son watches Sponge bob. He watches this show called Yo gabba gabba...try and watch it. Those producers HAVE to be high on some crazy shiz while coming up with ideas for it.

AG, slay that Iron this week sir.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
2nd that "slaying"

Time to throw some serious steel around ;)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ok guys here is the oddest workout I have ever had...
the explanation????
Still not fully recovered from the massive cold, but the supps had the muscles drooling in anticipation of more weight... After the 2nd exercise the cold sweats started, but the muscles just couldn't give in... felt very... ODD lol

the lift:
CHEST:
Flat BB Bench: Those of you following know I have been reworking the grip to much wider to take the triceps out of the movement. This dropped the weight considerably as the body adjust to the form.
135x15 - 225x10 (was very slow and form perfect) - 225x8 - 225x8
Staying with 225 until it hit it for 20-25 reps... probably end of summer
Incline DB:
70x10 - 100's x 10 (did this 3 times) couldn't move up as the place was PACKEd this morning... I hate Monday's at this gym!!!0
Cable crossovers: amount is per side
80x12 - 100x10 - 110x8 - 120x6 (that is a PR for weight)
Peck Dec:
150x10 - 170x10 - 200x8 - 200x6 (felt great but the cold sweats were harsh)

Triceps:
CONTEST NUMBERS
2 hand overhead DB Extensions:
90x10 - 125x8 - 125x7 - 130x6 (had my son holding the 5lb plate on the 125 lol drew a lot of attention from gym onlookers)
I CAN SMELL THE BLOOD TG!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahaha

Super Set
2 hand Cable overhead extensions: done with back facing the machine
200x10 - 220x10 (PR here on weight. had to have my son actually hold me in place to keep from coming off the ground. Again this drew a crowd of onlookers) - 240x10 (again my son had to REALLY struggle to keep me in place, but the triceps just killed these like a hot knife through butter!!! Definite PR!!!! and about 15 people stopped their workout just to watch... was kind of funny) - 150x25 (for burnout)
2 hand cable extensions: done facing the machine
200x6 - 150x10 (done 3 times immediately after the above)

I have never drawn that big of a crowd watching my lifting... was very strange to get that attention. Guys were shaking their heads saying wow to their buddies... too bad Kleen or TG wasn't there with me... we could have sold tickets!!! lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tearing it up Major!!!!! This is what I like to hear, have me ready to do some slaying myself today. Hmmm... I need to add in this two handed DB extension. I highly doubt I will be doing the 130 in week 1 but I am sure that I will be catching up pretty soon. I mean, even my scrawny self is repping 110 on DB bench ;).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's a money workout bro, :clap2:

Way to kill it.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
the explanation????
Still not fully recovered from the massive cold, but the supps had the muscles drooling in anticipation of more weight... After the 2nd exercise the cold sweats started, but the muscles just couldn't give in... felt very... ODD lol

the lift:
CHEST:
Flat BB Bench: Those of you following know I have been reworking the grip to much wider to take the triceps out of the movement. This dropped the weight considerably as the body adjust to the form.
Incline DB:
70x10 - 100's x 10 (did this 3 times) couldn't move up as the place was PACKEd this morning... I hate Monday's at this gym!!!0
Peck Dec:

Triceps:
CONTEST NUMBERS
90x10 - 125x8 - 125x7 - 130x6 (had my son holding the 5lb plate on the 125 lol drew a lot of attention from gym onlookers)

Super Set
200x10 - 220x10 (PR here on weight. had to have my son actually hold me in place to keep from coming off the ground. Again this drew a crowd of onlookers) - 240x10 (again my son had to REALLY struggle to keep me in place, but the triceps just killed these like a hot knife through butter!!! Definite PR!!!! and about 15 people stopped their workout just to watch... was kind of funny) - 150x25 (for burnout)

I have never drawn that big of a crowd watching my lifting... was very strange to get that attention. Guys were shaking their heads saying wow to their buddies... too bad Kleen or TG wasn't there with me... we could have sold tickets!!! lol
I hear ya, AG....I myself busted the 125s for 18 reps on the DB press today. I could have gotten 20 if I'd had a spotter! Wish you and TG were there! I had all the personal trainers watching me! Afterwards, I went to the GM and asked him to get 150s. He looked at me kinda strange but said, "I'll see what I can do."

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the explanation????

the lift:
CHEST:
Incline DB:
Peck Dec:

Triceps:
CONTEST NUMBERS

Super Set

Nice job bro!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Punthra needs to step in here for some smack talk..he busted out 140x10 the other day!:bigeyes:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah I saw that. He has the crown for the moment, but once TG sees that he will do something like 180 just to put it out of reach! It is fun though, I actually sat in bed last night thinking about the exercise and planning the strategy. Was really looking forward to it!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bro

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
What am i mising here....

I know im not gonna be able to compete but i at-least would like to try

so whats this contest all about? i cant quite figure it oiut and im to lazy to find the relevant post

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Needing your son hold you in place is about as manly as it gets
lol too bad he only weighed about 140!! he struggled more than I did!! lol
What am i mising here....

I know im not gonna be able to compete but i at-least would like to try

so whats this contest all about? i cant quite figure it oiut and im to lazy to find the relevant post
welcome my friend to the TG Challenge!!
Basically this, with the 2 hand over head DB extension, seated is how I do it, try to put up as much weight as possible. It started with TG and I, actually more like me chasing him!!! Anyways there are many brothers in iron joining in. Puthura is up to 140lb DB for 10... TG is 130 for 10. I am 130 for 6 and others like Kleen are at 125 for multiple...
Again welcome to the race!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
lol too bad he only weighed about 140!! he struggled more than I did!! lol

Basically this, with the 2 hand over head DB extension, seated is how I do it, try to put up as much weight as possible. It started with TG and I, actually more like me chasing him!!! Anyways there are many brothers in iron joining in. Puthura is up to 140lb DB for 10... TG is 130 for 10. I am 130 for 6 and others like Kleen are at 125 for multiple...
Ok no idea where i am on that one

and wouldnt you know it triceps are my weak point

i see this as a good thing, the challenge will definitely get me developing those tris

Given my bench which is about 400lb ur gonna be shocked how bad im gonna be, i doubt ill be good for more than 90lb x10, ill report in on Wednesday :)

That being said,

Count me in

:usa:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
DAMN

Nice one AG, Hopefully you stick around for the 2 or 3 years it will take me to get there! :D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol the bar keeps getting higher!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

This seems relevant to my interests... :sgrin:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Punthra needs to step in here for some smack talk..he busted out 140x10 the other day!:bigeyes:
lol yeah I saw that. He has the crown for the moment, but once TG sees that he will do something like 180 just to put it out of reach! It is fun though, I actually sat in bed last night thinking about the exercise and planning the strategy. Was really looking forward to it!
Like I've said before, I've done 150X10. But I'm using a slower tempo and better form these days. Trying to make things harder.......:lol:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol I think there are about 10 guys in the hunt now TG!!! Time for both of us to up our game!!!

Did cardio today and just hit the elliptical for an hour at moderate tempo. Still fighting this blasted cold!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, You guys are so beastly!!!! I get one arms bent under weight lift per week, guess what tomorrow is going to be? I haven't done them in a while so not expecting much more than 100x10 but gotta get in there and see if my elbow is going to allow me to stay in this contest. If 100x10 is alright well I am gonna move up and see what i can get with whatever i think is appropriate.

Best part of this contest is this works an often ignored head of the triceps that gives it the beautiful sweep up under the arm like the great Sergio Oliva had.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed!!! and make sure you wrap that elbow before you go and get crazy on us!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
HOO RAH!!!! PR on the Overhead DB Tricep Press today!!! 125X22!!!! My stack ROCKS!!! Take THAT!!!! Of course, now my arms feel like spaghetti and I'm tired as hell. Will report back after my second workout....

Edit: These were tricep EXTENSIONS, not PRESSES. One dumbbell behind the head, as noted in the Challenge!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will do good Sir! Now prepare to have your entry annihilated by the pigment challenged pygmy of the competition!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol AWESOME!!!! I can't even imagine hitting that for 22!!! the 10 I did SMOKED me!!! Simply impressive!!! Can't wait to see TG's numbers again too!!! If I know that godlike hombre, then he is going to do something just as impressive!!!
I guess I have a LOT more work to do!!! Time to bring up the A game!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
lol AWESOME!!!! I can't even imagine hitting that for 22!!! the 10 I did SMOKED me!!! Simply impressive!!! Can't wait to see TG's numbers again too!!! If I know that godlike hombre, then he is going to do something just as impressive!!!
I guess I have a LOT more work to do!!! Time to bring up the A game!!!
You'll get there, no doubt. So will all my other brothers in iron! Thanks for your comments and your help!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HOO RAH!!!! PR on the Overhead DB Tricep Press today!!! 125X22!!!! My stack ROCKS!!! Take THAT!!!! Of course, now my arms feel like spaghetti and I'm tired as hell. Will report back after my second workout....
I hate you!

Okay got that out of my system.... Darn Hatorade, just had to get that out... LOL Were you doing a press or an extension? Either way is very impressive.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Will do good Sir! Now prepare to have your entry annihilated by the pigment challenged pygmy of the competition!

lol we have got to stop posting at the same time!!! I keep missing these gems!! :sgrin:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I hate you!

Okay got that out of my system.... Darn Hatorade, just had to get that out... LOL Were you doing a press or an extension? Either way is very impressive.
I meant to say "extensions"....that's why my damn elbows hurt now. Let me fix that in my report. But it's worth it! What flavor is that Hatorade? :lol::sgrin:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am out of my league here... 125x22 WTH! All I am saying is IF I get to 125x15 SOME BODY is patting me on the back damn it!

So here is how we do it. Reps times weight lifted divided by body weight. Pound for pound competition... LOL
Strength pound for pound
XT = 8.2 lb per lb of BW However I feel this one is skewed we need to get this man a 150 DB or barbell loaded up for these. Higher reps with moderate weight will always increase total volume. I really wanna see what you can do with a bigger weight taxing you.
TG = 5.88 lb "
AG = 5.60

At an estimated 110x10 and 195 mine would be 5.6 also. We shall see tomorrow.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I meant to say "extensions"....that's why my damn elbows hurt now. Let me fix that in my report. But it's worth it! What flavor is that Hatorade? :lol::sgrin:
Well it ain't FAP berry thats for sure. LOL Man XT not only are you ginormous but strong as old blue the ox as well.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I am out of my league here... 125x22 WTH! All I am saying is IF I get to 125x15 SOME BODY is patting me on the back damn it!

So here is how we do it. Reps times weight lifted divided by body weight. Pound for pound competition... LOL
Strength pound for pound
XT = 8.2 lb per lb of BW However I feel this one is skewed we need to get this man a 150 DB or barbell loaded up for these. Higher reps with moderate weight will always increase total volume. I really wanna see what you can do with a bigger weight taxing you.
TG = 5.88 lb "
AG = 5.60

At an estimated 110x10 and 195 mine would be 5.6 also. We shall see tomorrow.
Good point. I damn near begged my Gym Manager to get the 150s. He flatulently replied, "I'll see what I can do..." as if to say, "Yeah, right! Buzz off!" Besides, Kleen, look at it like this....in a way, it's YOUR FAULT. So thanks for all your help! I've NEVER had strength/endurance like this. The competition and the supps are paying off!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I will take some of that blame! ;) You can always load up a ez curl bar with 150-185 and use the inner grips for the same movement to see what your true strength is in basically the same lift.

Last edited:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
This contest is one I will have to skip.:lol:
Wuss!!! J/K!!! Man, just imagine what the numbers will be like in PCT when I'm taking TestoPRO along with the Stoked! So not only will I be a horndog but throwing people out of the way as well! LMFAO!!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well I will take some of that blame! ;) You can always load up a ez curl bar with 150-185 and use the inner grips for basically the same movement to see what your true strength is in basically the same lift.
Now THAT I can't do yet! But I'll shoot for it near the end of the year! Then again, I haven't tried that movement....hmmm...