Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
SICK workout!! Sorry I could not resist. Feel better AG.
Not even illness will slow you bro, when you decide to go with Testopro....
lol yeah I couldn't believe that the strength was still that high even with the illness. A true testament to the strength of the supps mixed with this tank of a body!!! of course that tank of a body is covered with about 2 inches of bubbly fettuccine around the waist!!! lol

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Just getting nasty mang!! ahha Holy Buckets its been far to long!!! ARMY NICE WORK. . At work catching up!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Sick!!!! :damnit:

Ok so for those that have followed for a while you all know that I was on a Raw Milk diet for about 3 months. Basically drinking about 5 cups of Raw Milk (un-pasteurized organic pasture raised) daily. While on it, I and my family NEVER got sick, no colds... no swelling (my wife's hands swell a lot) no allergies... basically the healthiest we have ever been.
I decided to do a little experiment and try taking us off of it. Within 2 weeks half the family was down with colds, my wife's arthritis flared back up, and I am now sicker than a dog... I think the experiment worked and the stuff is legit.
Anyways, went to scouts last night with the boys (I am the scout master) and we did rifle shooting. The range was outdoors and the temp (yes this is JUNE for heaven's sake!!!!) dropped to about 40 degrees. Needless to say, I got more sick.
Still hit the gym this morning, but instead of a full back and Bi's lift, only hit back before I puked!!
another thing - a testament to TestoPro and the ASGT combo is I still hit great numbers despite being this ill. Strength was STILL through the roof
So... the lift

Back
Wide grip pull downs:
100x15 - 210x10 - 240x10 - 250x8 (PR for reps!! Could have hit 10 too) - 250x8
Bent over BB rows: (trying to teach my son how to do these correctly was pretty frustrating!! lol but he ended up getting it after about 3 sets
135x15 - 225x10 - 245x6 (PR in weight +10 lbs) 225x8 - 135x15
At this point the cold clamy sweat was really taking over and the vomit rising to the back of the throat
2 hand seated cable rows:
140x12 - 210x10 - 220x10 - 240x8
1 arm HS rows: weight is per side
90x15 - 180x10 - 205x10 Strength was through the roof, and could have easily went to 5 plates per side for 10 reps, but this is where my puke took over lol my son actually said, Dad you look like crap... we need to go home
I said, roger... and we left

sipped on Postal on the way home and then had a cup of oats with a scoop of protein powder... still not finished with it and don't know if I can... stupid sickness!!! :damnit:
Damn that is a sick workout.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you purchase your Raw Milk locally? Raw really is the way to go if you can get it - I no longer use the standard issue milk in grocery stores, it's either almond milk, raw milk if it fits the diet, or nada.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
yeah there is a farmer 2 miles from my front door. Only $6 a gallon too. We usually buy 10 gallons a week from them. Expensive as far as milk goes, but cheep for Raw Milk. The almond milk is good too, I think once I get back from my 6 weeks in Washington State for Army training, I leave in less than 2 weeks, I will get the family and I back on it and stay on it for good!!!!
It's amazing how many people that are on here have gravitated to the stuff. I think the 2 of us makes about 10 that I am aware of.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah there is a farmer 2 miles from my front door. Only $6 a gallon too. We usually buy 10 gallons a week from them. Expensive as far as milk goes, but cheep for Raw Milk. The almond milk is good too, I think once I get back from my 6 weeks in Washington State for Army training, I leave in less than 2 weeks, I will get the family and I back on it and stay on it for good!!!!
It's amazing how many people that are on here have gravitated to the stuff. I think the 2 of us makes about 10 that I am aware of.
$6/gallon is really good, I usually had to pay $8-9.

I didn't realize there were that many of us either. :lol:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
getting sick sucks. Nice workout.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Where you going to be in WA?

FT Lewis I assume in those nasty WWII barracks for ROTC stuff??

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Damn I gotta shop around and get me some $6 a gallon almond milk

They rape you here in NYC :(

I absolutely love the stuff...... Yum Oh the shakes I could make with that stuff, I could skip the raw fish roe :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn I gotta shop around and get me some $6 a gallon almond milk

They rape you here in NYC :(

I absolutely love the stuff...... Yum Oh the shakes I could make with that stuff, I could skip the raw fish roe :)

u in NYC?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Where you going to be in WA?

FT Lewis I assume in those nasty WWII barracks for ROTC stuff??
exactly my friend!!! going to SUCK!!! but as long as I can find a gym daily and have internet at will I will be happy :fing02:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't take much to make me a happy camper either AG

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't take much to make me a happy camper either AG
Internets, Iron, and 4-6 meals a day and I'm golden.

Glad to see that you pushed through your workout today AG.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
exactly my friend!!! going to SUCK!!! but as long as I can find a gym daily and have internet at will I will be happy :fing02:
I mobed out of those barracks =x

They just built a brand new gym less than a mile away, perfect warmup to run over there.

They didn't have internet in the Bs yet but there is an internet cafe right outside the fence (they turned that little ROTC area into a FOB type thing, complete with towers and arabic signs lol)

Chow halls are the same as they were 50 years ago, but there is a new one by the gym too.

OH and my favorite thing about FT Lewis now! If you go out Madigan Gate and take a right after the overpass, the road with 15 surplus stores (the road with gerties on it), on the right hand side a little ways down you will see a coffee shop called "Coffee Strong" they give you free coffee in there, and its some place to teach you how to get out of the Army and betray your country by becoming a hippy douche, its great because you can take their books, and destroy them for free :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I grew up in the country on a dairy farm until I was in high school. Raw milk is my secret as well. :sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man If I had grown up on raw milk I could have been hyuge!!!! TG, AG, Resolve all 6'2 and over! Fug it I am buying my son a cow!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol that is a great little secret that is getting out!!! the stuff is amazing!!!

On another note, thought I would mention that the goddess and I just found out that we are expecting baby # 8
I know to many of you that is a lot... well it IS a lot!!! lol but I look at it this way... when I get old I have that many chances of one of them hitting it big and taking care of me!! The wife always wanted 8, so number 8 here we come

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Major Dad!!!!:usa2: :unitedstates: :usa:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Major! I see many long nights in your future with a newborn on the way but I am sure you are up for the challenge after raising 7!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks my friends!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
again, thanks guys!!! you guys rock!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sad I can't get raw milk :(

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
lol that is a great little secret that is getting out!!! the stuff is amazing!!!

On another note, thought I would mention that the goddess and I just found out that we are expecting baby # 8
I know to many of you that is a lot... well it IS a lot!!! lol but I look at it this way... when I get old I have that many chances of one of them hitting it big and taking care of me!! The wife always wanted 8, so number 8 here we come
:lol: I remember saying here comes number 8 on your anniversary.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, I've always wanted a fam like that.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations mate, eight is great

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if raw milk is legal in PA? Anyway, AG, looks like you've given new meaning to the phrase, "I have overcome..." BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! j/k. Congrats. Make sure the cigars you give out have Pink Magic in them.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

Wow!!! I go to sleep and missed the big news! Congrats mate that's just awesome! When you've got seven, what's another one... Hope everything progresses well

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!!

Quick update... still sick, no shoulders today. I will say this though... despite being sick I am looking pretty lean in the mirror. The muscles are full and hard, insert Met homo joke here. The muscles are begging for action in the gym, but I must tell them to be patient. I need to get over this crud, but I will give it a go tomorrow morning.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys!!

Quick update... still sick, no shoulders today. I will say this though... despite being sick I am looking pretty lean in the mirror. The muscles are full and hard, insert Met homo joke here. The muscles are begging for action in the gym, but I must tell them to be patient. I need to get over this crud, but I will give it a go tomorrow morning.
Sorry you're on the bench, recovery from illness is carb time for me....:sgrin:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol well it is tonight!!! As a few of you already know, for the last 15 years at the AG house we have had pizza/ movie night. We haven't missed more than a handful in the last 15 years, so I will get some infamous homemade pizza tonight (2 slices only) and Kleen's BC EAA mixture on the recipe page in frozen yogurt. Will be pretty carbed up!!! Only issue is... the kids want to watch the new I-Carly movie tonight on Nickelodeon... oh well

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man iCarly huh... I might have to shoot myself. At least you get to hang with the family.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah I think my sons are hot on her!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Man iCarly huh... I might have to shoot myself. At least you get to hang with the family.
I'm with kleen! That squeaky voice.... Ugghhh

At least it's not high school musical no 436

Pizza sounds good though :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with kleen! That squeaky voice.... Ugghhh

At least it's not high school musical no 436

Pizza sounds good though :)
Pizza for me tonight :sgrin: not too many pizza nights left till he diet starts :sad3:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys!!

Smart thinking Major, no need to prolong the suffering from the illness. Get better and work back into it, we don't need anything else on you broken; heck you can barely walk! I kid, I kid. I got in a real monster workout today and I am sure you can live vicariously through it, check the log... there were some 105 DBs involved ;).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
As a few of you already know, for the last 15 years at the AG house we have had pizza/ movie night...so I will get some infamous homemade pizza tonight...Only issue is... the kids want to watch the new I-Carly movie tonight on Nickelodeon... oh well

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks guys and CLASSIC Michael Jackson there!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will push some weights in your stead good sir!