APS Nutrition Hits Hard With Testalensis 100 Logging Promo!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to bathe in bacon grease; let my pores just absorb all the awesome nutrients :lmao:
Damn...when did they do transdermal bacon grease??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn...when did they do transdermal bacon grease??
McDonalds was seeing a drop in profits and decided to get into the supp game. They saw that part about how easy it is to sell things in "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" and this is their debut release.

I hear they've got some McFlurry gel caps coming soon, too.

Correction: McFlurry Nitrate gel caps ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
McDonalds was seeing a drop in profits and decided to get into the supp game. They saw that part about how easy it is to sell things in "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" and this is their debut release.

I hear they've got some McFlurry gel caps coming soon, too.

Correction: McFlurry Nitrate gel caps ;)
For all the prego's lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, bacon.....:food:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In for this!

Sex:
Male
Height:
5'9''
Weight:
175-180
Bodytype:
athletic hehe
Training experience :
since middle school
Current Training Schedule:
M-Sat MMA, M/W/S Hard lifting
Current Cardio Schedule:
Sprints 3 times a week along MMA
Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):
Swanson Mag oil, Krill TS, Vitamin D3, MesoMorph, Nitrozene, beta-alanine, hydrowhey
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
ANYTHING, lots of healthy fats, protein consists of chicken breasts, salmon fillets, tuna, sirloin, and turkey breast
Short Term Goal: Gain MORE TESTOSTERONE ROARRRRRRRR

Long Term Goal: Become an elite MMA fighting champion

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
NONE
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
TOO MUCH, love some NTBM, have used the original Meso, and loving the new mesomorph which I am logging on AAF.
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
Product X beta tester
Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your chances):
Sure
How many times a week can you update your log?
Being that its a test booster, daily because I am sure there will be something to note, the reason most people don't notice anything till its significant is they don't want to be called out for placebo but if one is truly in touch with their body; they should notice something going on daily IF the product is effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this!

Sex:
Male
Height:
5'9''
Weight:
175-180
Bodytype:
athletic hehe
Training experience :
since middle school
Current Training Schedule:
M-Sat MMA, M/W/S Hard lifting
Current Cardio Schedule:
Sprints 3 times a week along MMA
Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):
Swanson Mag oil, Krill TS, Vitamin D3, MesoMorph, Nitrozene, beta-alanine, hydrowhey
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
ANYTHING, lots of healthy fats, protein consists of chicken breasts, salmon fillets, tuna, sirloin, and turkey breast
Short Term Goal: Gain MORE TESTOSTERONE ROARRRRRRRR

Long Term Goal: Become an elite MMA fighting champion

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
NONE
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
TOO MUCH, love some NTBM, have used the original Meso, and loving the new mesomorph which I am logging on AAF.
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
Product X beta tester
Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your chances):
Sure
How many times a week can you update your log?
Being that its a test booster, daily because I am sure there will be something to note, the reason most people don't notice anything till its significant is they don't want to be called out for placebo but if one is truly in touch with their body; they should notice something going on daily IF the product is effective.
so whatcha think about the meso?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its gives you crazy focus and energy, when you add gplc, GAME OVER, combo is bomb.
I am going to run Meso and Nitrozine(GPLC) for my next stack. I'm just taking a break from Meso right now.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How longs this open for I may put in a app...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How longs this open for I may put in a app...
It's open until we release the product for sale, not sure when it will be, I will let everyone know if I hear anything.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Don't forget to pick KATKEL FLANAGAN's on that Facebook drawing. 3rd one down on the comments. LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lmao:

This is for all you bacon .. Eh...connoisseurs :D

I was wondering when ol Jim was gonna be brought up :)

I met him in my college town at one of the bars. He told me I could be his body guard ;)

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Andrew....you are the chosen one! Now i just need to find your gym and come there to barrow free supps. I never win anything and all my supps come from gas stations. Ever tried a chili dog as your pre workout? Send me a tub of the creatine nitrate and i'll send you a chili dog.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Andrew....you are the chosen one! Now i just need to find your gym and come there to barrow free supps. I never win anything and all my supps come from gas stations. Ever tried a chili dog as your pre workout? Send me a tub of the creatine nitrate and i'll send you a chili dog.
i lold.

Havent eaten a hot dog in about 3 years lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son has this place near his school that makes a Sonoran Dog....it's wrapped in bacon!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son has this place near his school that makes a Sonoran Dog....it's wrapped in bacon!
You, sir, have found a way to take topic one and combine it with topic two...Way to bring us back to topic!

So when is APS releasing this new hot dog/bacon supplement? :lol:

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
I'll log it if they bring it out.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
try nathan's, they are very tasty, lol.
Yeah they are!!! Got shined on the 'em when I helped a complete stranger move one day. As a joke, I asked him if he needed a hand, and well, it turned into helping him move. The only thing not moved by lunch time was the grille, soooooo he grabbed some of those dogs and got to grillin'. They are seriously great!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so . . .

WHERE ARE ALL THE APPS???
Ya really guys get on this!!! Everyone was amazed my Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate, you havn't seen anything yet, this is going to be the IT product once people start seeing what this stuff can do, JUMP ON IT!!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks sweet, damn you guys are impressive! I already have creatine nitrate on my list, now I need to add this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya really guys get on this!!! Everyone was amazed my Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate, you havn't seen anything yet, this is going to be the IT product once people start seeing what this stuff can do, JUMP ON IT!!!!
dammit......i am jumping as fast as i can.:poke:

mesomorph and creatine nitrate are some big boots to fill, gonna take one hell of a supp to top those 2.:28:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I jump better this way...

The hotdog was actually on that "Man vs Food" show. They are scary good!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
van halen-jump. can't help it, it's a catchy tune, lol.:28:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
van halen-jump. can't help it, it's a catchy tune, lol.:28:
Damn...I knew there was another one I liked! Van Halen...Van Hager, they both knew how to throw it down.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ima throw my name into the runing too for this.. I am setup to log a stack for purus but once that is done I can log Testalensis 100. I will log it solo with no other product.. well maybe creatine nitrate cuz I dont know if I can imagine a day without it :love:

obvious

obvious

Awards
I have a bottle of Erase set aside for when this drops - whether I log it or buy it. CAN'T WAIT!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle of Erase set aside for when this drops - whether I log it or buy it. CAN'T WAIT!
X2! sounds like a pretty sweet stack.. only thing that will make it better is some creatine nitrate and testatrophin v2... ultimate stack right there :biggthumpup:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe this thread isn't 50 pgs long with apps by now! Damn it I wish I could do this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe this thread isn't 50 pgs long with apps by now! Damn it I wish I could do this!
thats because no one is excited about bulbine...judging by the reviews of the bulbine products available i have no interest in them. i think people are thinking oh no, another bulbine product.

well i have a ton of interest in this bulbine product-testalensis is gonna be to bulbine what creatine nitrate is to creatine mono-much, much, much better-off the hook better.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Judgement day,
As a threat, if you do not choose me to log this product I will be PM'ing you photos of myself in a saran wrap thong. I will also get a private investigator, locate your home and stand naked on your lawn crying.
Sincerely,
Jordan Linteris

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Judgement day,
As a threat, if you do not choose me to log this product I will be PM'ing you photos of myself in a saran wrap thong. I will also get a private investigator, locate your home and stand naked on your lawn crying.
Sincerely,
Jordan Lintestalensis
fixed

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to log if looking for additional people.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
LOL, that last name has a good ring to it, Andrew. I just emailed the government to recommend a name change and change my birth certificate.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I swear it seems like I check this 50 times a day. Everytime I see JD as the last post I get super excited.

this is what my life has been reduced to . . . whatevs

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swear it seems like I check this 50 times a day. Everytime I see JD as the last post I get super excited.

this is what my life has been reduced to . . . whatevs
LMAO, I'll try not to post as much in here aha....wupps did it again :lmao: