APS Nutrition Hits Hard With Testalensis 100 Logging Promo!!!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
The person who is pushing mine to me in the shopping cart from the U.S must still be in the bottom half of B.C somewhere...

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Hey JD,
Just wondering if the Testalensis was even shipped to myself and Obvious? I have ordered things from the states 3 weeks after you sent your products and I have recieved everything aside from the Testalensis. Some of the products were even held up at customs for a while. I am leaning towards the idea that they werent shipped....

obvious

obvious

Awards
I haven't seen anything either... I just assumed they were jacked by the border nerds

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never got mine either.....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey JD,
Just wondering if the Testalensis was even shipped to myself and Obvious? I have ordered things from the states 3 weeks after you sent your products and I have recieved everything aside from the Testalensis. Some of the products were even held up at customs for a while. I am leaning towards the idea that they werent shipped....
I haven't seen anything either... I just assumed they were jacked by the border nerds
never got mine either.....

I'm trying to get updates for ya, as soon as I hear something I'll let you guys know.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who has not received there Testalensis 100 yet??? Let me know and it will be sent out tomorrow!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Who has not received there Testalensis 100 yet??? Let me know and it will be sent out tomorrow!
I have not recieved mine yet, JD. Pretty sure 'Obvious' has not recieved his either. Thanks!