APS Nutrition Hits Hard With Testalensis 100 Logging Promo!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Everyone here should be already sent or sent out today!

Testalensis 100 loggers
Subweevil
RAHL
MidWestBeast
jlinteris
Obvious
LionKingGod
3clipseGT
GeekPoop
TheDarkHalf
James122
StakedCop
Milas
Schizm

WaterMelon Meso Loggers

Oufinny- Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate

Freefall- Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate

JudoJosh- Mesomorph

+ Facebook, Twitter and youtube winners.
WooohhooooO!!!!:arms::arms:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really excited to see how this works...i havent really heard any spectacular things about Bubline.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Got my testalensis in the mail today.....with some free samples and a WHOLE bottle of icariin 50!! OHHH YEAHHHHHH

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my testalensis in the mail today.....with some free samples and a WHOLE bottle of icariin 50!! OHHH YEAHHHHHH
NICE :D

I am really liking Icariin 50, big boost in libido.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto on that, got the same package today. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Steve, JD and APS!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto on that, got the same package today. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Steve, JD and APS!!!
We were a little late sending out Testalensis 100 but APS make it up:D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! Can we stack the Icariin 50 with Testalensis?

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Ha I hope my order came with some icariin as well. My poor, poor wife. I already act like a desperate idiot around her. This is only going to make me look that much more pathetic. That is my way of saying I am excited for it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha! Can we stack the Icariin 50 with Testalensis?
Yes you can go for it!

You will be able to tell the effects from Icariin 50 and Testalensis 100

From Icariin you will mostly see a big increase in libido and a boost in endurance. Great product, wife loves it too lol

obvious

obvious

Awards
Praying to the Canada Post gods that they don't **** this delivery up and get it here ASAP

hurrrrrrrry up!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression that T-Boosters are best taken on empty stomach? Good luck M-Beast.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that T-Boosters are best taken on empty stomach? Good luck M-Beast.
EVO is supposed to help test boosters digest/absorb better.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EVO is supposed to help test boosters digest/absorb better.
So, JD, are you suggesting on an empty stomach aside from additional fat like EVOO or maybe fish oil? or with food?

I hate when I don't have idiot-proof directions on the bottle :lol:

obvious

obvious

Awards
Whether or not to take anything with food, fats, or fasted is determined by the chemistry of the active ingredients.

You can't make a blanket statement in this regard.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well EVO does in fact help improve the effects of Fadogia, so I would def take it with EVO imo

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well EVO does in fact help improve the effects of Fadogia, so I would def take it with EVO imo
interesting...why do you (or anyone that has the info) suppose olive helps improve the effects? just that it's mostly monounsaturated fat? spose popping some whole olives (black or green) would be a good substitute at the time of taking the pills?

me waits too :wave2:
and so we wait together...:wave2:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting...why do you (or anyone that has the info) suppose olive helps improve the effects? just that it's mostly monounsaturated fat? spose popping some whole olives (black or green) would be a good substitute at the time of taking the pills?

and so we wait together...:wave2:
Andrew732 is a very knowledgeable dude when it comes to this, I've seen many people talk about it on other forums, can't post the links but apparently EVO allows for more free and preservation of leydig cells which maximizes the mechanism of fadogia, also increases absorption of caps.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andrew732 is a very knowledgeable dude when it comes to this, I've seen many people talk about it on other forums, can't post the links but apparently EVO allows for more free and preservation of leydig cells which maximizes the mechanism of fadogia, also increases absorption of caps.
ah, very nice...perhaps he'll chime in and lay down some knowledge on us.... and I'll search around in the meantime aboot it.. :pirate:
Thanks JD!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, andrew knows his stuff. if says take with evoo that's what i would do.:pirate:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The oil aids in absporption of the pill, its a real common method of taking oral substances, if you want to free albumin from testosterone, take the evoo with EGCG as well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The oil aids in absporption of the pill, its a real common method of taking oral substances, if you want to free albumin from testosterone, take the evoo with EGCG as well.
Ahh, here's the man.... :)
Do you have the cliffs as to why olive oil and not say just any ole oil like some coconut or other? Would whole olives work as a substitute at all?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have the cliffs as to why olive oil and not say just any ole oil like some coconut or other? Would whole olives work as a substitute at all?
Since knowing it yesterday all my Fadogia caps have been taken with 1 scoop of EVO :D thank you for the head up guy !:woohoo:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well you can take other oils but since it has been documented that monosaturated fats increase testosterone, why not use the best source for it, which BEAT coconut oil in the trial. Here is a cliff: http://www.springerlink.com/content/l433464165n56327/

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you can take other oils but since it has been documented that monosaturated fats increase testosterone, why not use the best source for it, which BEAT coconut oil in the trial. Here is a cliff: http://www.springerlink.com/content/l433464165n56327/
Wha-hahha, cool, thanks for 'splainin that...and the link too...

OooH, I'm jelly...and all alone now... :whiner: but gives me hope that today mine will come in though...

Question for JD and/or Andrew...what would be a better dosing scheme for the 3 caps Test100/day?
Option 1: 5am(preWO), 11am(lunch), 5pm(dinner)
Option 2: 5am(preWO) 2pm(snack- pro/fat), 8pm (prebed snack-pro/fat)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks James :D

Wha-hahha, cool, thanks for 'splainin that...and the link too...

OooH, I'm jelly...and all alone now... :whiner: but gives me hope that today mine will come in though...

Question for JD and/or Andrew...what would be a better dosing scheme for the 3 caps Test100/day?
Option 1: 5am(preWO), 11am(lunch), 5pm(dinner)
Option 2: 5am(preWO) 2pm(snack- pro/fat), 8pm (prebed snack-pro/fat)

I'd go with Option 2 my friend!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hmm anyone else not get it yet lol?

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
ME........:firedevil:
I havent recieved it either. The border is probably withholding it because of Canadian laws that does not allow the colors red and blue to touch on a label. Getting stuff into Canada is a joke even when it is 100% legal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Up in Canada so the horse-drawn postal carts may be slowing it down
It doesn't help when they go the wrong direction, either...

:lol:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
k got my stuff, ill throw up my link / log tonight or tomorrow in here

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mine was just delivered to me as well...about 3 mins ago, had box ripped open about 2 mins later...popped a Test100 cap about 90 secs ago...Boo-ya! :yup: