APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, I think the delivery of methylated steroids is already quite good, but for non-methylated I think absorption is lower. However, I believe that it's the liver first-pass that metabolizes the non-methyls so I'm not sure it's even something solubility would improve. I'm no Patrick Arnold though, so just my layman's attempt to look edjumacated... But perhaps you could skirt the DEA/FDA rulings by attaching a Nitrate salt to Class III controlled substances...

Think about how intense the pumps would be though. Helllloooooooo back/shin/body pumps!!!
right, i was just throwing things out there. btw-i am on test cyp, i wonder if the creatine nitrate will enhance it in any way-hoping like hell, lol. geezus, i am really bored.......:aargh:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right, i was just throwing things out there. btw-i am on test cyp, i wonder if the creatine nitrate will enhance it in any way-hoping like hell, lol. geezus, i am really bored.......:aargh:
Haha :lol:

Perhaps you should try formulating the next greatest supplement?

You can go research the annals of PubMed and re-discover some great new herb, who knows... Double Rainbow Magic?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha :lol:

Perhaps you should try formulating the next greatest supplement?

You can go research the annals of PubMed and re-discover some great new herb, who knows... Double Rainbow Magic?
nah, decided to do 1/2 a scoop of meso and do some treadmill time in the basement. geez, haven't had this much time on my hands forever-too bad the wife is shopping, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18:

10 caps about 30 minutes pre-workout.

Chest:

Flat BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 195 x 10; 195 x 10; 205 x 8 x 4 x 3 (RP); 205 x 8 x 3 x 3 (RP)
Reverse Grip BB Bench Press: 95 x 10; 135 x 10; 165 x 10 x 4 x 4 (RP); 165 x 10 x 4 x 3 (RP)
Incline DB Flyes: 40 x 10; 45 x 10; 50 x 8; static stretch at end
Cable Cross-over: 70 x 12 (3 sets)

abs

I felt like there were diminishing returns taking 10 caps instead of 8. It felt pretty much the same as when I've taken 8, so that seems to be my sweet spot for Creatine Nitrate (3g).

Overall felt like a good chest day. I had a good pump going through the rest pause lifts. It was also my first time trying reverse grip bench press without a smith machine. I think I actually prefer the Smith machine because it gives me better control and ability to focus on triceps or upper pec.

Still loving Creatine Nitrate as an excellent pump and endurance ergogenic! I can't wait to stack it with Mesomorph and Nitrozine!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nitrozine does look interesting. Thanks for the feedback on finding a maximum dosage before it became superfluous. Rest/Pause is a great training method.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18:

10 caps about 30 minutes pre-workout.

Chest:

Flat BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 195 x 10; 195 x 10; 205 x 8 x 4 x 3 (RP); 205 x 8 x 3 x 3 (RP)
Reverse Grip BB Bench Press: 95 x 10; 135 x 10; 165 x 10 x 4 x 4 (RP); 165 x 10 x 4 x 3 (RP)
Incline DB Flyes: 40 x 10; 45 x 10; 50 x 8; static stretch at end
Cable Cross-over: 70 x 12 (3 sets)

abs

I felt like there were diminishing returns taking 10 caps instead of 8. It felt pretty much the same as when I've taken 8, so that seems to be my sweet spot for Creatine Nitrate (3g).

Overall felt like a good chest day. I had a good pump going through the rest pause lifts. It was also my first time trying reverse grip bench press without a smith machine. I think I actually prefer the Smith machine because it gives me better control and ability to focus on triceps or upper pec.

Still loving Creatine Nitrate as an excellent pump and endurance ergogenic! I can't wait to stack it with Mesomorph and Nitrozine!
Nice workout!

Damn going 10 caps, I'm looking forward to 8 :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitrozine does look interesting. Thanks for the feedback on finding a maximum dosage before it became superfluous. Rest/Pause is a great training method.
No problem, it's always my intent to find optimal dosing and good stacks when I get a chance to run logs. Try stuff out so folks can see!

Nice workout!

Damn going 10 caps, I'm looking forward to 8 :D
Yeah, I don't think I'll be doing 10 caps again, not necessary. 8 caps seems just right for me. I might try 10 one more time on arm day just to make sure...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem, it's always my intent to find optimal dosing and good stacks when I get a chance to run logs. Try stuff out so folks can see!

Yeah, I don't think I'll be doing 10 caps again, not necessary. 8 caps seems just right for me. I might try 10 one more time on arm day just to make sure...

aha got to double check to make sure lol, It's because thebigt made his arm workout sound so good isn't it lol. I know I'm looking forward to an arm workout now :friday:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aha got to double check to make sure lol, It's because thebigt made his arm workout sound so good isn't it lol. I know I'm looking forward to an arm workout now :friday:
the burn was so bad i was yelling, the pain was so sweet it brought a tear to my eye-i f'ing loved it. my arms are sore as hell but still swole-hell yeah!!!!

i am gonna tape measure my arms before and after next time.:aargh:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the burn was so bad i was yelling, the pain was so sweet it brought a tear to my eye-i f'ing loved it. my arms are sore as hell but still swole-hell yeah!!!!

i am gonna tape measure my arms before and after next time.:aargh:
:envious:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will, but I'll feel inadequate next to your 18.5" pythons!
whats unreal is they were 18 1/4 yesterday about an hour after workout, and today they are just under 18 1/2. somehow or other they grew overnight???? of course i did dose c/n and meso and did some stretching and cardio before measuring.....but still!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats unreal is they were 18 1/4 yesterday about an hour after workout, and today they are just under 18 1/2. somehow or other they grew overnight???? of course i did dose c/n and meso and did some stretching and cardio before measuring.....but still!!!!
this is some exciting results you have here!! I got a couple bottles of creatine nitrate coming my way and about to start my APS stack log. I added in the CN based off all these amazing reviews and logs I have been reading. Everytime I read one of you guys updates I get even more anxious to start mine!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is some exciting results you have here!! I got a couple bottles of creatine nitrate coming my way and about to start my APS stack log. I added in the CN based off all these amazing reviews and logs I have been reading. Everytime I read one of you guys updates I get even more anxious to start mine!
You should be excited, VERY excited!!