APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that workout looks nice-but if you want to try for more definition in arms, try preacher curls at the end. just something that works for me-you might give it a try.
Preachers at the end of the chest workout, or end of my arms workout? Is it something that I should add in a lift each day for arms, high reps or something?

21's kill my arms like nothing else, maybe I should add those in 3x a week or something?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Preachers at the end of the chest workout, or end of my arms workout? Is it something that I should add in a lift each day for arms, high reps or something?

21's kill my arms like nothing else, maybe I should add those in 3x a week or something?
Oh I meant after an arm workout, not sure about BigT. I do drop sets to failure, one arm at a time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10:

8 Pills about 45 minutes before workout.

Arms (higher rep, lower weight with Fat Gripz): All Super Sets with Fat Gripz

EZ Bar Curl: 45 x 15 (3 sets); 55 x 15 (3 sets)
Overhead Tricep Press: 45 x 15 (3 sets); 55 x 15 (3 sets)

Seated Incline DB Curl: 20 x 15 (5 sets)
Tricep DB Kickback: 20 x 15 (5 sets)

Cable Rope Curl: 25 x 15 (5 sets)
Cable Rope Pressdown: 25 x 15 (5 sets)

cardio: 12 minutes

Using the Fat Gripz with the Creatine Nitrate I got incredible pumps in my forearms, painfully pumped. I had good forearm definition, and almost felt on fire! I was feeling like Popeye! I've done Fat Gripz only workouts before, and the forearm pump was great then, but this amplified it even more. It was hard to button up my dress shirt sleeves this morning afterwards!

I was planning on leg day, but woke up late and didn't have time for a leg or back workout, so I subbed in arms. Hope tomorrow I get my lazy butt out of bed sooner to hit some squats and DLs!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Fat Gripz are the bomb for grip strength!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update! Fat Gripz are the bomb for grip strength!
I like Captains of Crush too, really need to work on the grip! I fail miserably on holding my DL weights...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11:

8 pills about 30 minutes pre workout. Today I actually worked out in the afternoon, a bit odd for me.

Leg day:

Deadlift: 135 x 10; 245 x 8; 355 x 5; 355 x 5; 355 x 5; 295 x 8

Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 8; 275 x 5
Seated Calves: 135 x 8 (7 sets)

Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 5; 540 x 5

Leg Curl: 90 x 10; 110 x 10; 110 x 10

Leg Extension: 100 x 10; 130 x 10; 150 x 10; 180 x 10; 200 x 10

Hip Adduction/Abduction superset: 90 x 10 (4 sets each)

Overall a very intense leg workout for me. Very pumped in my legs.

I could certainly feel it, especially in my vastus medialis (teardrop). As soon as I walked out into the cold, it started to cramp up but went away. Later that night I was in my basement and tried to stand up from the sofa, and both teardrops cramped up terribly. I could feel the muscle knotting up and tensing/releasing uncontrollably. VERY painful. I had to literally crawl to the garage and get some gatorade. I guess I wasn't hydrated enough or something, but this is only the second time I've ever cramped up. I think it may have been the leg extensions since I don't normally do them.

Anyway, woke up today and legs are fine. I'll work back/shoulders tonight and see if I can jog!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer leg workout! I hate it when my legs start cramping up.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer leg workout! I hate it when my legs start cramping up.
Yeah, cramps are not cool at all. I feel sorry for people who get them frequently, it's VERY rare for me.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Have you (OP) or anyone else ever experienced extreme nausea from Creatine Nitrate at any dose? Thanks!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you (OP) or anyone else ever experienced extreme nausea from Creatine Nitrate at any dose? Thanks!
No, I have not at up to 8 caps at one time.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
No, I have not at up to 8 caps at one time.
Thank you very much, this is a huge help in solving the riddle I face. I truly believe my ills come directly from Glucuronolactone usage in Pre Workout blends.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much, this is a huge help in solving the riddle I face. I truly believe my ills come directly from Glucuronolactone usage in Pre Workout blends.
Interesting, that one doesn't bother me at all, but Berberine kills my GI tract.

I guess it's all part of learning about your body and what works and doesn't work. I think there are plenty of pre-wo blends without glucuronolactone that you can choose from to see if that's the issue.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12:

8 pills about 30 minutes pre workout. Worked out in the evening again, too busy for my liking.

Upper Body:

Flat DB Bench Press: 50 x 12; 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 95 x 8; 100 x 6

Lat Pull Down: 120 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 8; 200 x 8

Flat BB Bench: 135 x 15; 135 x 12; 135 x 10 (still shoulder problem)

Machine Row: 120 x 12; 160 x 10; 180 x 10; 200 x 10

Shoulder Press Machine: 40 x 12; 60 x 10; 80 x 10; 90 x 10; 100 x 10

Shoulder Lateral Raise Machine: 40 x 12; 60 x 10; 80 x 10; 100 x 8

Peck Deck: 140 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 10; 200 x 10

Reverse Peck Deck: 140 x 10 (3 sets)

Cardio for 5 minutes, ran out of time.

Decent workout, hit a bunch of different areas. Honestly my back was pretty sore from DL's yesterday, but felt I didn't get enough of a back workout.

Had a good pump, good endurance moving pretty quickly from exercise to exercise.

I'm going to be heading out of town, and will probably not be doing any updates for a while. So far, The Creatine Nitrate is working quite well for endurance and pumps.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, that one doesn't bother me at all, but Berberine kills my GI tract.

I guess it's all part of learning about your body and what works and doesn't work. I think there are plenty of pre-wo blends without glucuronolactone that you can choose from to see if that's the issue.
Absolutely! Well said. I have ONLY AND EVER experienced these problems, finally culminating in the worse example earlier this week with violent vomiting, when using that specific compound. In fact, EVERY SINGLE pre and post workout regimen is identical for months on end, aside from when I try free samples offered to me at Expos and bodybuilding competitions.

I am not a user or believer in pre-wo supplementation that include stimulants though, I was the bulk of my powder volume to be used for actual ergogenic constituents!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey hows the Creatint Nitrate still treating ya?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a few workouts while on vacation without Creatine Nitrate. I have to tell you, for the most part the pumps were not nearly as intense (except for a good chest workout).

I can't wait to start back up on Monday and get the Nitrates rolling again!

Based on my initial results I'm going to pick up some Power Shock which is BCAA with nitrates, I want to see what that feels like. I can't imagine anything being close to APS Creatine Nitrate, but gotta try it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a few workouts while on vacation without Creatine Nitrate. I have to tell you, for the most part the pumps were not nearly as intense (except for a good chest workout).

Based on my initial results I'm going to pick up some Power Shock which is BCAA with nitrates, I want to see what that feels like. I can't imagine anything being close to APS Creatine Nitrate, but gotta try it out.
if i were using power shock with no other nitrate, i would use it pre-workout. if using power shock w/creatine nitrate or meso i would wait till about half through workout to start sipping. just my .02.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i were using power shock with no other nitrate, i would use it pre-workout. if using power shock w/creatine nitrate or meso i would wait till about half through workout to start sipping. just my .02.
I was thinking intra, and maybe it could let me extend the use of Creatine Nitrate and take fewer pills. More experimenting to be done...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking intra, and maybe it could let me extend the use of Creatine Nitrate and take fewer pills. More experimenting to be done...
intra-of course, but if it were me i would start sipping maybe 15-20 minutes in. i had best results with powershock solo, taking it 10 minute pre.

but by all means experiment!!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
intra-of course, but if it were me i would start sipping maybe 15-20 minutes in. i had best results with powershock solo, taking it 10 minute pre.

You reminded me to pull Power Shock from the back of the cabinet, and use it as my Intra product yesterday while doing a killer chest workout. I have to admit I don't 'notice' much from Power Shock, but it's amino acids, so it's doing it job, there is no doubt. Also, when I say I can't report much specifically regarding Power Shock, it's only because I'm taking such a complete spectrum of other PreWO supplements that enhance my pump like crazy anyway :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking forward on how the workout went:D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13:

8 caps about 30 minutes before workout.

Chest:
Flat DB Bench Press: 45 x 12; 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 90 x 10; 95 x 10; 100 x 8; 105 x 6

Incline Machine: 90 x 10; 140 x 10; 140 x 10; 140 x 8;

DB Flyes: 40 x 10; 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 8; 60 x 6 (static stretch and hold on last rep)

I was feeling really nauseous after the DB press, and was close to throwing up on the inclines and flyes, so I had to cut the workout short. I think I had too many stims pre-workout using Jacked at 4 scoops and 2 Fat Smack pills. I think I've got to take it a little easier on the stims next time. As a note, I never had this kind of problem with Mesomorph except when I took 1.5 scoops with some other stims. So that tells me 1 scoop of Mesomorph is >= 3 scoops Jacked.

Regardless, my chest was REALLY pumped after the brief workout. My pecs looked really swole in the mirror, and felt really good. I had missed that feeling over the last couple weeks when I was on vacation. I can definitely tell a difference when using Creatine Nitrate versus not.

I gave a sample out to a couple guys at the gym, 8 caps each, so we'll see what they think. Last time I let the one guy try my USP Labs Modern BCAA, he took the whole tub and bought more! I think they'll really like it...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You reminded me to pull Power Shock from the back of the cabinet, and use it as my Intra product yesterday while doing a killer chest workout. I have to admit I don't 'notice' much from Power Shock, but it's amino acids, so it's doing it job, there is no doubt. Also, when I say I can't report much specifically regarding Power Shock, it's only because I'm taking such a complete spectrum of other PreWO supplements that enhance my pump like crazy anyway :)
Interesting... I haven't bought the Power Shock yet, I'm trying to recover from Supplement Acquisition Syndrome. It doesn't sound like it affects pumps as much as CN does, and I already have plenty of BCAA. Perhaps the delivery of the nitrates is better with the creatine?

I read this as 'intercourse.'
:lol: I did too! Dirty minds think alike...

Looking forward on how the workout went:D
It was great, though my stomach didn't agree. The pump was really good regardless!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COMPARISON TO AGMATINE:

So I decided to take a day and not use Creatine Nitrate but instead use SNS Agmatine. I dosed 1.25g Agmatine about 30 minutes pre-workout. I also used NTKTS (Need To Kill That ****) from NTBM as my pre-workout stim at 2 scoops.

Back:
WG Pull-ups: BW x 10; 8; 6; 8
Machine Row: 90 x 10; 140 x 10; 140 x 8; 140 x 8
Bent Over BB Row: 135 x 10; 155 x 10; 155 x 10
One Arm DB Row: 100 x 10; 110 x 10; 120 x 10

Side Lateral Raise: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10; 35 x 10; 30 x 10; 25 x 10

Overall a good workout, feeling it in my back in the evening and next day. Felt like I had a better mind/muscle connection and could really focus on working my back muscles.

I did not feel the pumps like I have with Creatine Nitrate. I had tried Genomyx Protocol pre-workout before, and that had 1g Agmatine in it, and I didn't get much in the way of pumps. Well, same is true on this day, I did not get much in the way of pumps than out of the ordinary.

I will try stacking the Agmatine with Creatine Nitrate to see how that goes since it should be quite good for vasodilation.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14:

Today I stacked Creatine Nitrate at 8 caps with 5 caps SNS Agmatine (1.25g).

Legs and Shoulders:
Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 5; 315 x 3; 315 x 5; 225 x 10
Good Mornings: 135 x 10; 135 x 10; 155 x 10; 155 x 10
Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 6
Calves on Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10
Leg Curl: 90 x 10; 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10
Leg Extension: 100 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 10; 150 x 10
Hip Adductors/Abductors: 120 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10; 150 x 10

Seated DB Military Press: 45 x 10; 60 x 10; 65 x 10; 70 x 8; 70 x 8; 70 x 8
DB Shrugs: 120 x 10; 130 x 10; 130 x 10; 130 x 10
Side Laterals: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10

Overall, pumps were good but not better than the Creatine Nitrate alone. On the leg press my legs felt very swollen and solid, felt like tree trunks. Outside of that, the rest was just okay for pumps. Perhaps I need to dose the Agmatine higher since I've tried 1g before with little effect, perhaps go to 2g? I did afterall have to double the pre-wo dose of CN to get the feeling...

So, results from my 2 day experiment with Agmatine so far is that Creatine Nitrate gives me better pumps. I'll try another couple days with agmatine solo and agmatine stacked with CN to get a better assessment on other body parts.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14:

Today I stacked Creatine Nitrate at 8 caps with 5 caps SNS Agmatine (1.25g).

Legs and Shoulders:
Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 5; 315 x 3; 315 x 5; 225 x 10
Good Mornings: 135 x 10; 135 x 10; 155 x 10; 155 x 10
Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 6
Calves on Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10
Leg Curl: 90 x 10; 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10
Leg Extension: 100 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 10; 150 x 10
Hip Adductors/Abductors: 120 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10; 150 x 10

Seated DB Military Press: 45 x 10; 60 x 10; 65 x 10; 70 x 8; 70 x 8; 70 x 8
DB Shrugs: 120 x 10; 130 x 10; 130 x 10; 130 x 10
Side Laterals: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10

Overall, pumps were good but not better than the Creatine Nitrate alone. On the leg press my legs felt very swollen and solid, felt like tree trunks. Outside of that, the rest was just okay for pumps. Perhaps I need to dose the Agmatine higher since I've tried 1g before with little effect, perhaps go to 2g? I did afterall have to double the pre-wo dose of CN to get the feeling...

So, results from my 2 day experiment with Agmatine so far is that Creatine Nitrate gives me better pumps. I'll try another couple days with agmatine solo and agmatine stacked with CN to get a better assessment on other body parts.
Ya I've used 2g of agmatine and it just didn't do it for me, I'm sure it does help a bit tho. I'm going to try the ultimate pum pre-workout soon, Mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate/Protocol/Slin Sane/ Glycergrow......I'm guessing it just can't get better then what that will feel like lol, maybe it won't feel any better then just creatine nitrate tho, hard to beat that type of pump lol

Great updates Milas!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I've used 2g of agmatine and it just didn't do it for me, I'm sure it does help a bit tho. I'm going to try the ultimate pum pre-workout soon, Mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate/Protocol/Slin Sane/ Glycergrow......I'm guessing it just can't get better then what that will feel like lol, maybe it won't feel any better then just creatine nitrate tho, hard to beat that type of pump lol

Great updates Milas!!!
Let me know how that goes!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I believe this is where the magic of AS comes into play. I don't believe in taking anything solo. The usual benefit range of supplementation is compounded and amplified exponentially as complimenting constituents are added. This is the entire philosophy regarding prudent OTC nutraceutical usage and protocol creation.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COMPARISON TO HIGH DOSED AGMATINE

Took another day to try out SNS Agmatine solo in place of Creatine Nitrate.

Tried 2.5g pre-workout today. I gotta say, I definitely felt more of a pump than normal and it lasted well into the day. It was a good feeling, very similar to the pumps I had been getting at 3g of Creatine Nitrate.

Had a good feeling chest workout today:

Flat BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 5 (5 sets); 135 x 15
Incline DB Press: 45 x 10; 60 x 10; 70 x 10; 80 x 8
Decline Machine: 100 x 10; 120 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 10
Flat DB Flyes: 40 x 10; 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 8; 45 x 6 (static stretch at end)

This is good for me since I had not been able to do much on BB Bench Press due to a shoulder injury. It seems like it's getting better because I can start to put weight on the bar.

I had a great pumped feeling afterwards, one that's stuck with me for a few hours after workout.

It appears somewhere between 1g and 2.5g is my sweet spot for Agmatine. It's really too bad I require such high dosing to get the effect! However, it's a great feeling when I get it!!!

I've expended all of my un-busted caps. Now it's time to move on to the broken caps to see what I can salvage. I'd like to try a higher dose around 2g with some creatine nitrate. I really hope it can take creatine nitrate to new levels!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COMPARISON TO HIGH DOSED AGMATINE

Took another day to try out SNS Agmatine solo in place of Creatine Nitrate.

Tried 2.5g pre-workout today. I gotta say, I definitely felt more of a pump than normal and it lasted well into the day. It was a good feeling, very similar to the pumps I had been getting at 3g of Creatine Nitrate.

Had a good feeling chest workout today:

Flat BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 5 (5 sets); 135 x 15
Incline DB Press: 45 x 10; 60 x 10; 70 x 10; 80 x 8
Decline Machine: 100 x 10; 120 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 10
Flat DB Flyes: 40 x 10; 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 8; 45 x 6 (static stretch at end)

This is good for me since I had not been able to do much on BB Bench Press due to a shoulder injury. It seems like it's getting better because I can start to put weight on the bar.

I had a great pumped feeling afterwards, one that's stuck with me for a few hours after workout.

It appears somewhere between 1g and 2.5g is my sweet spot for Agmatine. It's really too bad I require such high dosing to get the effect! However, it's a great feeling when I get it!!!

I've expended all of my un-busted caps. Now it's time to move on to the broken caps to see what I can salvage. I'd like to try a higher dose around 2g with some creatine nitrate. I really hope it can take creatine nitrate to new levels!
That would be interesting to see how 2g's with Creatine Nitrate would feel.

Great update! Good to see the shoulder getting better.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15:

Took 8 caps about 30 minutes before workout.

Back/Shoulders:

Pulls ups: 10; 8; 6
V-Bar Pulls: 135 x 10; 180 x 10; 180 x 10; 180 x 10; 205 x 8; 90 x 15
Deadlift: 135 x 10; 245 x 10; 355 x 5; 405 x 2; 405 x 3
Low Cable Row: 80 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 8; 140 x 10

BB Seated Military Press: 135 x 10; 135 x 10; 185 x 8; 185 x 6; 135 x 10
Side DB Laterals: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 8; 35 x 10; 30 x 10; 25 x 10
DB Shrugs: 130 x 10 (3 sets)

Welcome back pumps! It felt great to hit the weights this morning, shoulders were really looking great with striations and vascularity on the lateral raises. It was also nice getting back into the 400's on DLs since my pulled hamstring. I'm looking forward to hitting it again soon!

I can really tell the creatine nitrate works well with my body. I'll give it a try with about 2g of Agmatine to see how that works.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15:

Took 8 caps about 30 minutes before workout.

Back/Shoulders:

Pulls ups: 10; 8; 6
V-Bar Pulls: 135 x 10; 180 x 10; 180 x 10; 180 x 10; 205 x 8; 90 x 15
Deadlift: 135 x 10; 245 x 10; 355 x 5; 405 x 2; 405 x 3
Low Cable Row: 80 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 8; 140 x 10

BB Seated Military Press: 135 x 10; 135 x 10; 185 x 8; 185 x 6; 135 x 10
Side DB Laterals: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 8; 35 x 10; 30 x 10; 25 x 10
DB Shrugs: 130 x 10 (3 sets)

Welcome back pumps! It felt great to hit the weights this morning, shoulders were really looking great with striations and vascularity on the lateral raises. It was also nice getting back into the 400's on DLs since my pulled hamstring. I'm looking forward to hitting it again soon!

I can really tell the creatine nitrate works well with my body. I'll give it a try with about 2g of Agmatine to see how that works.
Way to go on the 405 deadlift!

2g of Agmatine should go nice with the Creatine nitrate. Great to see Creatine Nitrate work so much better for you then mono, I have been getting the same effects.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Let us know about the A-Sulfate :) Keep it up.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to go on the 405 deadlift!

2g of Agmatine should go nice with the Creatine nitrate. Great to see Creatine Nitrate work so much better for you then mono, I have been getting the same effects.
Thanks, I was pulling 500 before pulling my hamstring. It felt like I could easily get 455 right now, but I want to play it safe and not re-injure myself.

The Agmatine should go well with the Creatine Nitrate, I think I'll use it for arms tomorrow...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16:

Had a good arm workout this morning, I used 8 caps (3g) of creatine nitrate and about 2g Agmatine Sulfate. Arms are sore!

Arms:

Standing BB Curl: 45 x 10; 65 x 10; 85 x 10; 95 x 8; 105 x 5; 105 x 5
Weighted Dips: BW x 10; 45 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 7; 90 x 7; 90 x 6

Curl Ladder*: 3 sets at 3 positions each (more on this below)
CG Bench Press: 90 x 10; 180 x 6; 180 x 6; 140 x 10; 140 x 10

Preacher Curls: 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 8
Push Down: 80 x 10; 130 x 10; 150 x 10; 180 x 8

Arnold Curls: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 25 x 10

Abs

Curl Ladder* - saw this in a couple magazine lately so wanted to try it out. You set up the smith machine bar low and grab it with an underhand grip hanging below with your legs stretched in front of you, on your heels. You then pull your upper body to the bar using your biceps. Once you're at failure, to move the bar up a peg and go to failure again, then repeat. Felt good as a burnout.

I've had some good, intense workouts. I'm actually really sore all over, and that doesn't typically happen to me. Chest, back, shoulders (and now arms) are all really quite sore. Hopefully that means some good gains are around the corner!

CREATINE NITRATE VS. AGMATINE SULFATE
So, the verdict for me is that Creatine Nitrate gives a good enough pump on its own that the marginal improvement of adding Agmatine Sulfate isn't worth it. The Agmatine Sulfate by itself at a high dose felt very similar to Creatine Nitrate, so it seems like running either solo produces a good enough pump. The only experiment I'd try is lower dose Creatine Nitrate and lower dose Agmatine Sulfate to see if they boost eachother. However, I don't see the big benefit of doing something like this, easier to run one or the other IMO.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16:

Had a good arm workout this morning, I used 8 caps (3g) of creatine nitrate and about 2g Agmatine Sulfate. Arms are sore!

Arms:

Standing BB Curl: 45 x 10; 65 x 10; 85 x 10; 95 x 8; 105 x 5; 105 x 5
Weighted Dips: BW x 10; 45 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 7; 90 x 7; 90 x 6

Curl Ladder*: 3 sets at 3 positions each (more on this below)
CG Bench Press: 90 x 10; 180 x 6; 180 x 6; 140 x 10; 140 x 10

Preacher Curls: 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 8
Push Down: 80 x 10; 130 x 10; 150 x 10; 180 x 8

Arnold Curls: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 25 x 10

Abs

Curl Ladder* - saw this in a couple magazine lately so wanted to try it out. You set up the smith machine bar low and grab it with an underhand grip hanging below with your legs stretched in front of you, on your heels. You then pull your upper body to the bar using your biceps. Once you're at failure, to move the bar up a peg and go to failure again, then repeat. Felt good as a burnout.

I've had some good, intense workouts. I'm actually really sore all over, and that doesn't typically happen to me. Chest, back, shoulders (and now arms) are all really quite sore. Hopefully that means some good gains are around the corner!

CREATINE NITRATE VS. AGMATINE SULFATE
So, the verdict for me is that Creatine Nitrate gives a good enough pump on its own that the marginal improvement of adding Agmatine Sulfate isn't worth it. The Agmatine Sulfate by itself at a high dose felt very similar to Creatine Nitrate, so it seems like running either solo produces a good enough pump. The only experiment I'd try is lower dose Creatine Nitrate and lower dose Agmatine Sulfate to see if they boost eachother. However, I don't see the big benefit of doing something like this, easier to run one or the other IMO.

Nice update and the CN vs AS is interesting as well. I found with stacking Glycergrow it didn't make a huge difference either, it's hard to get more of a pump then Creatine Nitrate already gives, it's pretty much maximum pump!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update and the CN vs AS is interesting as well. I found with stacking Glycergrow it didn't make a huge difference either, it's hard to get more of a pump then Creatine Nitrate already gives, it's pretty much maximum pump!
Yep, agree. Creatine Nitrate brings the pumps! I'm looking forward to trying out Nitrozine to see how the GPLC works with it too!

I've tried glycergrow as well and nothing near what I already get with Creatine Nitrate. I don't think I've ever really gotten a pump from Glycergrow though. :(

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17:

8 caps about 15 minutes before workout.

Legs:

Squats: 135 x 10; 225 x 8; 275 x 5; 315 x 3; 315 x 3; 225 x 8
Half-Squat: 315 x 8 (3 sets)
Leg Press: 360 x 10; 540 x 8; 630 x 6
Leg Extension 100 x 20; 115 x 20; 130 x 20
Leg Curl: 100 x 15; 110 x 15; 120 x 15

It was a good workout considering that I had to workout in the evening and energy was a bit lacking. I tried out a new leg routine, felt pretty good. The pumps felt great during the leg press, really solid. I have to say, I never got pumps on leg day like this before CN.

The half squats were intersting too, really felt it in the quads and the vastus medialis (teardrop), but it was odd doing the short squats like a noob.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The half squats were intersting too, really felt it in the quads and the vastus medialis (teardrop), but it was odd doing the short squats like a noob.
;) Yeah, especially if people around the gym were looking at you. You feel like saying out loud "Yeah, this is on purpose... go back to your treadmill."

As long as your not on the leg press doing three inch reps and then telling your friends later "I did 1,800 pounds on the leg press!" SHUT UP! No you DIDN'T! That guy is a has-been tool, if anyone ever makes such senseless AND dishonest laughable claims.

I just blacked out. What did I type above?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
since the nitrate truely does increase nitric oxide wouldn't running a gda be beneficial while running the creatine nitrate? together the 2 would really shuttle nutrients into the muscles, imo.

i have been thinking to add either glycobol or needtoslin.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
since the nitrate truely does increase nitric oxide wouldn't running a gda be beneficial while running the creatine nitrate? together the 2 would really shuttle nutrients into the muscles, imo.

DO NOT USE NEED 2 SLIN!!!!!

(unless you want the product to work VERY well, and get to your results even faster) ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USE NEED 2 SLIN!!!!!
Fixed...

I would've picked up some, but snoozed and losed on the last NTBM sale. I tried just about every new GDA out there, and N2Slin is hands down my favorite.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Probably would be. I think the Norvaline in Need2Slin and SlinSane is there to help with that very thing. Add in Creatine Nitrate and you should get a lot of blood carrying nutrients to the right places.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably would be. I think the Norvaline in Need2Slin and SlinSane is there to help with that very thing. Add in Creatine Nitrate and you should get a lot of blood carrying nutrients to the right places.
that was my thoughts exactly.

ok-something to ponder:

if bonding a nitrate to creatine makes it 1000xmore soluble-what would happen if you bonded a ph?

hdrol nitrate????

or even superdrol nitrate-now that is scary, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was my thoughts exactly.

ok-something to ponder:

if bonding a nitrate to creatine makes it 1000xmore soluble-what would happen if you bonded a ph?

hdrol nitrate????

or even superdrol nitrate-now that is scary, lol.
Well, I think the delivery of methylated steroids is already quite good, but for non-methylated I think absorption is lower. However, I believe that it's the liver first-pass that metabolizes the non-methyls so I'm not sure it's even something solubility would improve. I'm no Patrick Arnold though, so just my layman's attempt to look edjumacated... But perhaps you could skirt the DEA/FDA rulings by attaching a Nitrate salt to Class III controlled substances...

Think about how intense the pumps would be though. Helllloooooooo back/shin/body pumps!!!