APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick note...I read these at work and I'm not watching a damn video here. So, keep typing! Thanks! :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5:

7 pills Creatine Nitrate about 30 minutes pre workout. Also took some Mesomorph (old version) to help wake me up.

Tried something different on the workout, I usually pair chest/back/legs for 5x5. Since pulling my hamstring, I cut it back to chest/back. Today I did a focused day on chest to see if I could make myself sore!

Chest
Incline DB Press: 35 x 12; 65 x 12; 65 x 11; 65 x 9; 65 x 12
Incline Fly: 45 x 12 superset last set

Flat BB Press: 185 x 12; 155 x 12; 155 x 11
Pushups: 10 superset last set

Incline Smith Machine Press: 140 x 10; 140 x 10; 140 x 10
Incline Fly: 45 x 12 superset last set

Decline DB Press: 65 x 12; 65 x 12
Flat Bench Cable Fly: 30 x 25
Pushups: 10 superset

My left shoulder has been really weak, and it was pretty bad today. I can press a whole lot more, but right now even working light weights is a problem. My shoulder feels shakey and gives out if I try to press more. It's a really odd feeling, and for the past several weeks I haven't been able to lift heavy (or much light). Really disturbing, I may need to see a doctor at some point to check it out. :(

However, all that being said, I had a good chest pump going on. I did ~15 minutes cardio after lifting, and still had a good pump heading into the locker room.

Funny thing, so I bought a pair of Vibram 5 Finger shoes over Cyber Monday, and just got to try them out. They're funky getting on, a little tricky getting each toe into its own sleeve (if you don't know what Vibrams are, think a glove for your feet, like running barefoot). Once I got going though, it felt pretty good. More work on the foot and calves while running, and later in the day soreness in hip/quad area. It definitely affected the way I run and muscles engaged. I was running more on the ball of my foot, rather than heel striking. Now I just have to wonder if I can withstand the odd stares I'll get if I wear these more frequently...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seen a guy at the grocery store wearing them one day and I WANTED THEM!! they are F'N expensive though aren't they? Glad to hear you like them.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seen a guy at the grocery store wearing them one day and I WANTED THEM!! they are F'N expensive though aren't they? Glad to hear you like them.
Cyber Monday, got them 20% off, free shipping, no tax. Cost about $67 in total. If you like being barefoot, they're great. Good for running too. I want to see how they do on squats and deadlifts!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should def get the shoulder checked out, if it's the rotator cuff it may help trying to rotator cuff exercises, when I hurt my shoulder before I was out for about 10 months and rest didn't work, cortizone shot didn't but once I started doing light band exercises with it then added in some weighted ones it strengthened up and the pain went away.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Half the web sites up there put fake reviews from bogus screen names just to make it seem like its selling.
I first want to say I do believe pictures and videos are the most effective means of substantiating results; but I have also never seen or been made aware of ONE obviously faked impersonated log on any forum. So your assertions that 'half' the websites are engaged in this seems misleading, since I have not experienced this phenomenon 1%, let alone 50%, in all my years of forum frequenting.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should def get the shoulder checked out, if it's the rotator cuff it may help trying to rotator cuff exercises, when I hurt my shoulder before I was out for about 10 months and rest didn't work, cortizone shot didn't but once I started doing light band exercises with it then added in some weighted ones it strengthened up and the pain went away.
Yeah, I've tried doing some rotator cuff exercises, and they're definitely much harder on my left shoulder than my right. However, it hasn't improved my strength at all. I'm using my typical rotator cuff exercises that have helped in the past, but it's not working. Plus it doesn't hurt at all, just weak. It's odd...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I first want to say I do believe pictures and videos are the most effective means of substantiating results; but I have also never seen or been made aware of ONE obviously faked impersonated log on any forum. So your assertions that 'half' the websites are engaged in this seems misleading, since I have not experienced this phenomenon 1%, let alone 50%, in all my years of forum frequenting.

since we have you here-what's your take on creatine nitrate?

your opinion is always valued by me, with all your years of experience-besides you are a cool guy.:cheers:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a shoulder rehab program that helps me out. Give it a try http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/163100-judojosh-insert-cool-6.html#post2671088

Try it out for a week and see if you make any improvements. I also have a pretty good shoulder warm up video if your interested.

p.s. yes I choose to link the post in MY log instead of copying and pasting :D Just a little self promotion
No problem self promoting, at least you put some substance in the post instead of just a link to your log (seen folks do that :trout:).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moot point, don't want to go there again!!! :27:

Thanks for joining in though! :439:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

your opinion is always valued by me, with all your years of experience-besides you are a cool guy.:cheers:
Please let this be a reminder to everyone that coolness is the real water-mark of experience and justification of credential ;)

Haha, no YOU're the man ("No you are," repeated.....)

Creatine Nitrate is a very interesting and novel supplement that I fully intend to give a trial cycle in the near future to at least quench some of my unfailing curiosities. The method of action, empirical evidence (anecdotal reports) thus far all highlight it as a very reliable and efficacious adjunct to any training regimen. I'm not set on any specific offering, but I am leaning more toward APS than I am toward SAN or E-Pharm's uses of the creatine iteration in question. Thanks for asking :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Years of experience? Cool guy? Are you 52 as well Outstanding? :lol:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Moot point, don't want to go there again!!! :27:

Thanks for joining in though! :439:
(in Chris Farley voice from Tommy Boy) "Y... You're the one w with the shell around your head." Haha :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Years of experience? Cool guy? Are you 52 as well Outstanding? :lol:
No, I'm 14... never even actually lifted, but I know how to use this here keyboard with oh so much prowess it done did make me look like a lifting literary laureate!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please let this be a reminder to everyone that coolness is the real water-mark of experience and justification of credential ;)

Haha, no YOU're the man ("No you are," repeated.....)

Creatine Nitrate is a very interesting and novel supplement that I fully intend to give a trial cycle in the near future to at least quench some of my unfailing curiosities. The method of action, empirical evidence (anecdotal reports) thus far all highlight it as a very reliable and efficacious adjunct to any training regimen. I'm not set on any specific offering, but I am leaning more toward APS than I am toward SAN or E-Pharm's uses of the creatine iteration in question. Thanks for asking :)
thanks, outstanding-haven't heard much about the other brands of creatine nitrate, but the creatine nitrate in mesomorph is a deal maker. milas and the other loggers all seem to be enjoying it solo also!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem self promoting, at least you put some substance in the post instead of just a link to your log (seen folks do that :trout:).
Give that 7 day rehab routine a shot. It might help you out. Here is some more resoures. Enjoy :439:

Ultimate Two Minute Shoulder Warm-up

This video demonstrates a two minute shoulder warm-up that can be done:

- prior to upper body training session
- prior to lower body training session
- after workout for maintenance, activation, rehab, preventative or re-stabilization efforts

Sequence of complex:
1A) DB Retractions
2A) YTWL - Y
3A) YTWL - T
4A) YTWL - W
5A) YTWL - L
6A) YTWL - L + External Rotations
7A) Scarecrows
8A) Skiers
9A) Posterior Flyes
Also here is Defrancos "Simple Six" upperbody warmup

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
thanks, outstanding-haven't heard much about the other brands of creatine nitrate, but the creatine nitrate in mesomorph is a deal maker. milas and the other loggers all seem to be enjoying it solo also!
As always my pleasure, after I'm done remodeling the kitchen and bathroom, and maybe getting a puppy... and some new high heels (ha!) then I'll have the funds to try out Nitrate for a full cycle.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I'm 14... never even actually lifted, but I know how to use this here keyboard with oh so much prowess it done did make me look like a lifting literary laureate!
Cool, me too! I'm not even taking the stuff, I sold it on ebay... :booty:

I hear creatine can give you teh ginoes, like dat dere cell tech, tribulus and horny goat weed (not stacked, zomg)... :boobies:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Cool, me too! I'm not even taking the stuff, I sold it on ebay... :booty:

I hear creatine can give you teh ginoes, like dat dere cell tech, tribulus and horny goat weed (not stacked, zomg)... :boobies:
Do you think anyone has ever really stacked all those... AT ONCE!? They are either massive or dead!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think anyone has ever really stacked all those... AT ONCE!? They are either massive or dead!
Dude, want to start a supplement company? :dump:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Dude, want to start a supplement company? :dump:
Ohhhh man, I just got tingles from excitement! But wait, we'd totally end up in like, prison, making a supplement like that!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhh man, I just got tingles from excitement! But wait, we'd totally end up in like, prison, making a supplement like that!
Those tingles are from the nano vapors. :439:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6:

7 pills about 30 minutes pre-workout

Legs/Shoulders day

Squats: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 8; 275 x 5; 275 x 8; 315 x 3; 135 x 12
Seated Calves: 90 x 15; 135 x 10; 180 x 8; 180 x 8; 180 x 8
Leg Press: 360 x 10; 540 x 8; 720 x 5; 360 x 10
Calves on Leg Press Machine: 360 x 10; 540 x 8; 720 x 5; 360 x 10
Straight Leg Deadlifts: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 10; 225 x 10
Leg Curl: 70 x 10; 90 x 10; 110 x 10

Seated BB Military Press: 95 x 10; 95 x 10; 115 x 8; 115 x 7
Shrugs: 225 x 10; 225 x 10; 225 x 10; 225 x 10
One-hand Cable Side Lateral Raise: 20 x 10 (3 sets)
One-hand Cable Cross Body, top down: 30 x 10 (3 sets)

Cardio for ~15 miunutes.

Had/have some great leg pumps from this (7 hours later). Shoulder is still not working right, so its hard to get a good upper-body pressing workout. :(

Endurance and strength are increasing, but that's partially from recovering from an injury. I'm adding back the weight/reps I used to do, so that's a great feeling!

Overall, still quite impressed with the Creatine Nitrate as far as feeling and maintaining a good pump.

Oh, I wore the Vibrams again during the workout this time. Got a couple questions, but they worked great on all the leg exercises like squats, leg press, calves, and DLs. I really like them for running too. 20% sale still going on it looks like, if anyone is interested.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the vibrams sound interesting, but i am restant to change. hell- my favorite video game is still 'pong', lol.

glad the cn is treating you well. hope that shoulder heals quickly.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the vibrams sound interesting, but i am restant to change. hell- my favorite video game is still 'pong', lol.

glad the cn is treating you well. hope that shoulder heals quickly.
The Vibrams are odd. If I didn't workout at 6AM with a bunch of old farts pushing baby-weights (no offense :)), I might not wear them. I'll probably wear them running though. They're pretty comfortable if you like having a glove on your foot...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workout, good to see your still enjoying Creatine Nitrate!

Injurys suck, seems like I'm injury prone. Hopefully your shoulder heals up fast.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome workout, good to see your still enjoying Creatine Nitrate!

Injurys suck, seems like I'm injury prone. Hopefully your shoulder heals up fast.
Thanks. It's not like a normal injury, it doesn't hurt. It's just something isn't quite right. I hate going to the doctors, so I'll probably continue on my stupid, boorish ways and do my own rehab with some advice from the trainers at my gym.

Creatine Nitrate rocks!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7:

8 pills about 30 minutes before workout.

Back day:
Deadlifts: 135 x 10; 245 x 8; 355 x 5; 355 x 5; 355 x 6
Pull ups: bw x 8/6/6
High Row: 140 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 8
Back Traction (lat machine, pull the handles down in an arc from overhead): 130 x 10; 150 x 10; 170 x 10
One Arm DB Row: 100 x 10; 100 x 10; 110 x 10

Overall, felt really good. I've been taking it easy on my hamstrings, but nothing feels quite as nice as pulling DLs, even light ones! Next week I'll probably go back into the 400's.

I had a good feeling in my back. I could 'feel' more or the muscles getting worked, if that makes sense. It wasn't really a pumped feeling, but certainly felt solid and could tell more than usual that the muscles were working! I could especially feel it in my lower lats today, which rarely happens.

I'll have to try 8 caps for an arm day or something. Back was good, but feels different.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
great log bro!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great log bro!
both of you are doing a great job. creatine nitrate looks like win win!!!
Agreed! Sick logs!
Thanks, it's easy to have a good log when the product works so well! It also helps to have a lot of good folks chiming in!

I tell you, I've had some dogs of supplements. I had a pre-workout that made me nauseous every time I took it. I had to stop the log, and ended up tossing the tub after the rep said I could end early. Needless to say, that one didn't go too far...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some ingredients just don't go over too good with some people, oep and alpha T-2 have amazing feedback but when I took them I had that nauseous feeling of just wanting to upchuck during my workout and through the day. Another one that comes to mind is anabolic pump, great reviews but I couldn't stomach it, but thank the Lord P-slin...and USP Labs lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am a cheap ass. the only supp i ever threw out was the pre-workout by nutrex-rage something. everytime i took it my blood pressure would go so high that i got terrible headaches.

but i love me some mesomorph!!!!:damnit:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
milas have you got on the scale latley? have you gained any weight since starting? just curious? :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
milas have you got on the scale latley? have you gained any weight since starting? just curious? :)
you gained any-james? oh wait....i think i remember you are up 4 pounds-right?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you gained any-james? oh wait....i think i remember you are up 4 pounds-right?
Yeah, I've been on the scale. I've been working on losing some blub-blub I accumulated recently, so I've been down a little actually. I just got my bf% checked and it was 13.5% end of September, and now it's 10.6%, and I lost only 1lb total weight. So I gained 5lbs LBM in that time, and lost a couple fat pounds. I weighed in around 205lbs.

Good job on the gains for both of you! Very impressive. I may have to try weighted stair climbing. No 22 story buildings here, but my gym has stair mills (so much better than stair climbers!).

I haven't been expecting much in LBM gains since I've been working on restricting calories, but I guess I did something right. Now I just need to get my shoulder working again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've been on the scale. I've been working on losing some blub-blub I accumulated recently, so I've been down a little actually. I just got my bf% checked and it was 13.5% end of September, and now it's 10.6%, and I lost only 1lb total weight. So I gained 5lbs LBM in that time, and lost a couple fat pounds. I weighed in around 205lbs.

Good job on the gains for both of you! Very impressive. I may have to try weighted stair climbing. No 22 story buildings here, but my gym has stair mills (so much better than stair climbers!).

I haven't been expecting much in LBM gains since I've been working on restricting calories, but I guess I did something right. Now I just need to get my shoulder working again!
weighted stair climbing is punishment, but the payoff is worth it.

nice job on shedding bf and gaining lbm-not always a easy thing to do!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weighted stair climbing is punishment, but the payoff is worth it.

nice job on shedding bf and gaining lbm-not always a easy thing to do!!!
Now I have to find my ankle weights...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now I have to find my ankle weights...
I am very serious, weighted stairclimbing will make a noticeable difference QUICKLY! plus try doing weighted leg raises.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to do some weighted stair climbing... too bad the tallest buildings where I live r 3 stories tall lol. Milas can confirm that statement.

Back when I wrestled we would run up the stairs down the hall down the stairs down the hall up the stairs for 30 minutes and u HAD to run.
Then we would run sprints around the 2nd floor of the building and if not everyone made it in time it didnt count.
Finish that up with 15 minutes of straight stairs.

That was just the start of practice lol.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to do some weighted stair climbing... too bad the tallest buildings where I live r 3 stories tall lol. Milas can confirm that statement.

Back when I wrestled we would run up the stairs down the hall down the stairs down the hall up the stairs for 30 minutes and u HAD to run.
Then we would run sprints around the 2nd floor of the building and if not everyone made it in time it didnt count.
Finish that up with 15 minutes of straight stairs.

That was just the start of practice lol.
Yep, not much to run there! Maybe the depots go up to 3-4 stories, but ain't much around!

I am very serious, weighted stairclimbing will make a noticeable difference QUICKLY! plus try doing weighted leg raises.
What kind of noticeable difference? Strength, mass, endurance? I need to start training for a half marathon...

Yessir I have so far :biggthumpup:
Well done!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8:

8 pills about 45 minutes before workout. Also took 3 scoops Jacked, gotta say, meh.

ARMS

Standing BB Curl: 45 x 12; 95 x 8; 95 x 8; 95 x 8; 105 x 4; 95 x 7
CG Bench Press: 95 x 12; 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 185 x 10; 185 x 10

EZ Bar Preacher Curl: 75 x 10; 75 x 10; 75 x 10; 95 x 4; 75 x 8
Flat Lying Skull Crusher: 75 x 12; 95 x 10; 105 x 10; 115 x 10

Cable Rope Curl: 60 x 10 (4 sets)
Cable Rope Pushdown: 60 x 15 (4 sets)

Overall a decent workout, not moving as much weight as I used to trying to recover from injuries. I'm also trying to get more shape to my arms. People tell me I have good size, but I think I need more separation.

The pumps were great on the 8 pills! I really had a great feeling in my biceps. They looked swollen a bit, not much definition, but bigger for sure. It felt like I was doing a really high volume of reps, that kind of pump!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9:

Chest:

Incline DB Press: 45 x 12; 75 x 10; 80 x 10; 85 x 10; 90 x 8
Flat BB Bench Press: 135 x 12; 155 x 10; 155 x 10; 155 x 10
Decline Machine: 150 x 10 (4 sets)

Flat Bench Cable Fly: 40 x 10; 40 x 10; 50 x 10; 60 x 8
Incline Bench Cable Fly: 40 x 10; 40 x 10; 50 x 10; 60 x 8

Cardio for about 13 minutes.

Felt quite good and pumped today. My shoulder felt a lot better on the DB Presses, but then started nagging me on the BB Press. Not sure why that's the case, I thought DBs put more pressure on the shoulder, but there has to be some biomechanics to it? Maybe I'll switch to DBs for a while and see how it goes?

I think I'm going to bring in some samples of the CN to some guys at the gym, and maybe some Mesomorph samples. I think they'd really like it. If they do use it, I'll report back what they tell me. JD, we can work on a commission if they buy... ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha Great workouts!

I was always told to use DB's over Barbell to avoid injury in the shoulder.

Hope everyone lets the Meso and Cre Nitrate:)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah BB is definitely harder on the shoulders than DB. Inclines especially.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 9:

Chest:

Incline DB Press: 45 x 12; 75 x 10; 80 x 10; 85 x 10; 90 x 8
Flat BB Bench Press: 135 x 12; 155 x 10; 155 x 10; 155 x 10
Decline Machine: 150 x 10 (4 sets)

Flat Bench Cable Fly: 40 x 10; 40 x 10; 50 x 10; 60 x 8
Incline Bench Cable Fly: 40 x 10; 40 x 10; 50 x 10; 60 x 8

Cardio for about 13 minutes.

Felt quite good and pumped today. My shoulder felt a lot better on the DB Presses, but then started nagging me on the BB Press. Not sure why that's the case, I thought DBs put more pressure on the shoulder, but there has to be some biomechanics to it? Maybe I'll switch to DBs for a while and see how it goes?

I think I'm going to bring in some samples of the CN to some guys at the gym, and maybe some Mesomorph samples. I think they'd really like it. If they do use it, I'll report back what they tell me. JD, we can work on a commission if they buy... ;)
that workout looks nice-but if you want to try for more definition in arms, try preacher curls at the end. just something that works for me-you might give it a try.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
that workout looks nice-but if you want to try for more definition in arms, try preacher curls at the end. just something that works for me-you might give it a try.
Great point! I can't remember the last time I polished off an arm workout without hitting some preachers.