Apology to PNI

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mayweather for the win. My ex training partner signed with Golden Boy. Dudes gonna be a champ!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the opposite don't care for PAC man love mayweather PAC man never fought a man at the right weight class he had every boxer meet him at a catch weight for his advantage and most fighters came drained. Biggest pay day will make u do stupid things I guessThat's cool bout your pops
Mayweather made Marquez jump up two weight classes and still didn't bother to make the contracted weight himself. Plus May didn't fight the best at 147 for a long time, took him 5 years just to get to Mosley. The boxer to be on the lookout for is Adrien Broner. I agree about catch weights, they need to get rid of them.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mayweather made Marquez jump up two weight classes and still didn't bother to make the contracted weight himself. Plus May didn't fight the best at 147 for a long time, took him 5 years just to get to Mosley. The boxer to be on the lookout for is is Adrien Broner. I agree about catch weights, they need to get rid of them.
Agreed about broner. He's been to my boxing gym and I've seen him spar live. Raw talent for sure.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed about broner. He's been to my boxing gym and I've seen him spar live. Raw talent for sure.
Gary Russell Jr is really talented as well, but he's being moved slowly. You may have heard of him, if not google some his fights, speed and accuracy are off the charts.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He didn't make Marquez do anything. Marquez wanted to chase the money and give up his rights, that was all him. Oscar de la Hoya made Floyd climb up to middleweight and change the glove size, its the nature of the business.

Every fighter Floyd fought were coming out solid wins. It is what it is.

Floyd resume is real dope. With Diego corrales Floyd was a big underdog and made them throw the towel. When Floyd won a controversial decision over Jose Luis Castillo he didn't go run with the win he got a rematch and beat his Ass. Victor Ortiz, hatton, cotto, zab, Mayweather fought Mosley late but Mosley came off that BIG win against margarito that he was a big underdog in.
I agree, Mayweather is a great talent/fighter no doubt. But you said Pac fought guys at catch weights, and while that is true, Mayweather is also guilty of doing the exact same thing, except when Marquez came up two weight classes, Mayweather still entered the ring over the contracted weight and had to pay Marquez a penalty fee. I hate catch weights, but a lot of guys are guilty of doing the same, not just Pac. Now take Floyd's next fight, he's going to fight Guerrero and nobody really cares about seeing that fight. He should be fighting Sergio Martinez at 154, and if not Sergio then Canelo at 154. That's why he always receives constant criticism.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gary injured prone and yea he needs to speed it up,I love broner he's the truth

Lucas matthysse my fav fighter right now tho
Matthysee can crack that's for sure. I think he and Danny Garcia need to get in the ring soon. Broner has the all elements that a fighter needs in order to achieve that next level greatness. Let's see if he can put it all together when it matters, I think he can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a professional boxer tho so at least ill be able to back it up :)
9 out of 10 shots were head shots last time i went to the range!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He did it once compared to manny who made it a career to do catch weights. Guerrero fought and dominated his last two fights in welterweight, at welterweight there isn't many available and RG is the best fighter there now. Sergio got seriously injured in that Chavez fight he needs to rehab and take a confidence booster fight before he jumps in the deep waters again and RG resume is alot better than Canelos. RG deserves a shot more than Canelo. Canelo needs to fight Trout.
Guerrero didn't dominate Berto, yes he beat him, but it was a tough fight for him and Berto isn't even that good. Beating Berto in a tough fight earns you a shot at Mayweather? Victor Ortiz who is the underachiever of underachievers, went life and death with Berto. Ortiz who lost twice, beats Berto to earn a shot at Floyd. Floyd is talented but he's equally adept at matchmaking. Two years ago the Pac fight would have meant something and he (Floyd) setup road block after road block. He didn't want that fight then when it mattered to him, Pac or the sport in general. Mayweather became a welterweight in 2005, it took him 5 years to compete against a HOF caliber welterweight in Mosley, prior to that he fought soft competition at 147. He picks and chooses who he wants to fight, WHEN he chooses to fight them and in the end it hurts his legacy by doing that, because he'd beat all these guys.

Sergio will be fine. He dominated (easily I might add) up until he was caught in the last round. That's just one round. He'd be ready in May if need be. But Mayweather wants no part of that.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man ill love that fight too bad Garcia got injured and zab fight is postponed. Lucas is the best at 140 who u got Garcia or Lucas
It's a pickem' fight, both guys can crack and every time someone has doubted Danny, he's risen to the occasion. But I think it'll culminate into a war that ends in a stoppage via middle rounds.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dominate was the wrong word, what i meant to say about dominate was RG the smaller guy who able to bully Berto the bigger natural WW. Victor beat Lamont even tho it was a weak ass draw and Berto who was undefeated and had alot of hype despite his lackluster showings. The fight between PAC/May didnt happen because of bob arum, he's the middle man and a greedy one at that. I agree with Mayweather cherry picking and his resume could of been alot better BUT at the end where are all the guys May could of fought at that time? (cintron, margarito, clottey, mosley, cotto) they aint doing ****, mayweather would of murdered them regardless.

yea his resume is ehh, he had great fights before 2005, his best fights were before 2005 BUT at the end of the day he DOMINATES and toys with every fighter u put infront of him. not sure how that de la hoya fight was a SD but he mutted all them dudes out, cotto gave him his best fight recently and that fight shows floyd shouldnt venture off to 154, it's not his natural fighting weight if cotto was giving u fits and cotto is too small for 154.

mayweather pisses me off for the reason u mentioned but his boxing skills are ATG. Sergio had a fractured left hand, stitches on his lip, staples on his scalp and a ligament tear on his knee man lol he was all messed up after that fight.

mayweather never fought mosley cause of the steroids issue mosley had and mosley was in ESPN fights in 2005 coming off loses, he wasent PPV or main event material then. no excuse i would of loved to see a prime mosley/may fight but they were little issues here n there
I've watched the Mayweather/DLH fight numerous times. He DID NOT dominate anything. In fact it was boring fight. De La Hoya looked good for the first 6 rounds and abandoned his jab. Mayweather did what Mayweather usually does, which is pot shot to a victory. Don't use the word dominate for that fight either. He dominates a lot of guys, but that wasn't one of them. Mayweather pre 2005...balls. Mayweather post 2005...great manager.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say I apologize for the way I acted in that PNI thread. Although everything i said, i meant... I should not have said it. It is not my job to do that. It frustrates me when companies do that instead of getting real loggers (vets on the forum) to log it and I let the frustration get the best of me. Although I will not be supporting PNI, I will not be making any further negative comments.
I know this thread took a major turn on the pages that followed but I wanted to chime in on your post. You do not owe us or anyone an apology. You voiced what you think and that is your God given rights. I know I can personally say that I do not take anything said on this forum to heart. My sole reason for coming back on Anabolicminds.com was to go back to my roots. My career in the industry started on these forums way back in 2002 and I thought it would be cool to come back. The honest answer is it will have very little to do with the success of our company or our impact in the marketplace. This forum allows me to give back. Ricky (howwedo) reminds me of myself back when I first got started in this industry and it truly touches me to give him this opportunity. In closing I want to say I still respect everyone on here and ask for people to give us a fair chance and not to jump to any conclusions about our products or the team I have assembled.

Ok- you guys can go back to whatever you were talking about!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this thread took a major turn on the pages that followed but I wanted to chime in on your post. You do not owe us or anyone an apology. You voiced what you think and that is your God given rights. I know I can personally say that I do not take anything said on this forum to heart. My sole reason for coming back on Anabolicminds.com was to go back to my roots. My career in the industry started on these forums way back in 2002 and I thought it would be cool to come back. The honest answer is it will have very little to do with the success of our company or our impact in the marketplace. This forum allows me to give back. Ricky (howwedo) reminds me of myself back when I first got started in this industry and it truly touches me to give him this opportunity. In closing I want to say I still respect everyone on here and ask for people to give us a fair chance and not to jump to any conclusions about our products or the team I have assembled.

Ok- you guys can go back to whatever you were talking about!!
Wow man a straight shout out to me that means so much to me...everyone on this site knows I eat sleep and breathe this life style including PNI ...I am beyond grateful for the opportunity of working for your company...and the fact I remind you of yourself as a younger buck really makes me feel pretty amazing...'thank you chad! I know you were an amazing guy when I told you how great of a boss you were and your response was "I'm not your boss I'm your co worker" since then I just knew this was right for me

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is so win I figured I'd drop by.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
What a thread. People wanted beat each other and then began talking about people who beat each other for money. Pit Bulls made an appearance as well...lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like PNI got the message (look at there newest promo) and changed it from 10 pounds of pure muscle to 10 pounds of LBM. interesting. so they were lying then about the pure muscle?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
looks like PNI got the message (look at there newest promo) and changed it from 10 pounds of pure muscle to 10 pounds of LBM. interesting. so they were lying then about the pure muscle?
It is impossible to accurately measure the source of the LBM gain (muscle vs connective tissue vs bone, etc) without true laboratory methods. Not even a bodpod differentiates between LBM and muscle. So yes, their initial claim was technically a lie (though they probably meant no harm).