Clenbuterol, apology, and crow.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Facts first, clen is neither pro anabolic nor anti catabolic. The research is there, and it's proven that the doses to achieve any type of anti catabolic effect are in ranges that are lethal to humans. Take the race horse study for example showing a positive increase in lean mass, they are ingesting something like 1k mcg per 2lbs of animal bodyweight. Mice studies are basically the same.

I've been spewing some old science and never bothered to re-look at my research. For someone who prides himself on being up to date on clinical validation... i goofed. This is not only an apology to those who i have misinformed or gotten in to arguments with (over clen properties), but a reminder to the rest of the guys out there who love research: Keep up to date!

It is my humble apology to those that i've talked with on clen, i was wrong. I was lazy. Knowledge is power, but new scientific fact happens every day and it's up to us to keep updated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're wrong.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Without posting any type of citation for rebuttle, your response is worthless. Much like legal HGH.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
inb4: "but bro it's a b2 agonist so it improves nitrogen balance and protein synthesis."

For our purposes, it's neither anabolic nor anti-catabolic.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lolz. Inb4 radham thinks I'm serious!
I don't know enough about clen to argue either points. <3

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Facts first, clen is neither pro anabolic nor anti catabolic. The research is there, and it's proven that the doses to achieve any type of anti catabolic effect are in ranges that are lethal to humans. Take the race horse study for example showing a positive increase in lean mass, they are ingesting something like 1k mcg per 2lbs of animal bodyweight. Mice studies are basically the same.

I've been spewing some old science and never bothered to re-look at my research. For someone who prides himself on being up to date on clinical validation... i goofed. This is not only an apology to those who i have misinformed or gotten in to arguments with (over clen properties), but a reminder to the rest of the guys out there who love research: Keep up to date!

It is my humble apology to those that i've talked with on clen, i was wrong. I was lazy. Knowledge is power, but new scientific fact happens every day and it's up to us to keep updated.
wut? how could you not know there is no data showing anabolic/anti catabolic properties in humans? :lmao:

just messin with ya, simple newb mistake... :lol: messin with ya again... it happens we all make mistakes sometimes.