public apology

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
This is not a steroid related topic, but it happened in this forum so i felt it belonged here. Yesterday on a thread i started, i jokingly made a comment to searl12....this is just another instance where my dry humor was taken the wrong way. In retrospect it was a mistake. Searl we have joked around and conversed quite a bit recently and i was thinking that you would have gotten it. I did put a little lol guy down at the bottom :laugh2:. But i digress, the point is i made a stupid joke about a sensitive topic and i want to apologize to you searl. As for me not being around last night....cmon guys it was saturday night, i took my girl out. I wasnt hiding from my pms. Had i been around i would have set the matter straight before the thread was closed. Searl i respect you and hope that you get your health back.

God Bless

mooch

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is not a steroid related topic, but it happened in this forum so i felt it belonged here. Yesterday on a thread i started, i jokingly made a comment to searl12....this is just another instance where my dry humor was taken the wrong way. In retrospect it was a mistake. Searl we have joked around and conversed quite a bit recently and i was thinking that you would have gotten it. I did put a little lol guy down at the bottom :laugh2:. But i digress, the point is i made a stupid joke about a sensitive topic and i want to apologize to you searl. As for me not being around last night....cmon guys it was saturday night, i took my girl out. I wasnt hiding from my pms. Had i been around i would have set the matter straight before the thread was closed. Searl i respect you and hope that you get your health back.

God Bless

mooch[/QUOTE
Hey brother, i did not see that smiley face there, and I should have hought for 1 second about what I was doing....we have been joking alot and thats kind of what shocked me, I thought we were kool, and we are..

I would like to apologize to, I literally went berzerk with everything adding up on me and i said some stupid things that actually were way worse than what mooch said even if he was serious. I have nothing but regrets as to how I responded, i took personal shots at a good bro and all i was being was hypacritical, Im just like you mooch, i guarantee it, heck were all similar, we want gains, supplements, cycles(lol) our health during all this.

I certainly am not looking for pity with this kidney stuff, we all make our beds at night and I have to accpet some responsibility for my somewhat poor health....actually all the responsibility.

It means alot to hear nice comments from all the bros here, i live far from my family and have maybe 1 friend out here(whos in Afghanistan) if it wasnt for this board I woould be one lonely dude.

again to anyone I offended, and to mooch, my favourite character on this board(no lie) I am sorry, lets move on and enjoy our forum, and to all who are concerned thank you, i shall beat whatever comes my way, I never lose, never have and im not gonna lose this time either.......

cheers boys.

my favourite quote of all time

"I dont want to hear the labour pains......I just want to see the baby.....make it happen....."

for that mooch good sir...I am in your debt (fck the girlfriend hates it though)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will you two just f-uck already!

lol. sorry..

Glad it got worked out.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hes mine prez, you leave him alone! I found him first.hahaah

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hahaha....anyone want to comeover and watch steel magnolias ?????

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the sisterhood of the traveling pants....im not an old fashion type of girl.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your joking.....did the girl make you read it..or what is that good of a book?lol

I have to admit I watched twilight.....and really liked it......opps did I say that?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your joking.....did the girl make you read it..or what is that good of a book?lol

I have to admit I watched twilight.....and really liked it......opps did I say that?
i generally read 2 or 3 books a week....fiction, non-fiction, historical fiction, sciency steroid books....just about anything....read the sisterhood when i was stuck in an airport in the middle of the night with all the shops closed down( it was my ladies book).....i liked twilight....i saw the movie and have read the whole series!!! nothing girly about it....vampires clans fighting werewolves and other vampire clans....if you are just watching the movies you are gonna be suprised very soon....all hell breaks loose!....i know im a dork!...ive also read all the harry potters and lord of the rings.....:laugh2:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahah, well my girl just bought all 3 so I will get into it for sure,(sorry, I bought her all 3)lol. I love to read too...been a while but history of warfare gets me all hyped up, same as anabolics books, etc..

a good one I recommend for cheap is called "The Saint The Surfer and The Ceo" by Robin Sharma, real good at putting life into perspective....kind of a spiritual fable almost...whichI know sounds lame, but is a solid read for sure.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hahah, well my girl just bought all 3 so I will get into it for sure,(sorry, I bought her all 3)lol. I love to read too...been a while but history of warfare gets me all hyped up, same as anabolics books, etc..

a good one I recommend for cheap is called "The Saint The Surfer and The Ceo" by Robin Sharma, real good at putting life into perspective....kind of a spiritual fable almost...whichI know sounds lame, but is a solid read for sure.
same....i can read those dry world war 2 histories all day long.....im into military fiction as well....Tom Clancy is the Sh!t

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

twilight???? theres four.....im a dork :sigh1:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya im an emotional wreck, lol, its all good though, id rather feel something as opposed to nothing like i have in the past.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Class act mooch. It's good to see this resolved quickly as you both have contributed mightely to this forum.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
:joke:
im going to put this guy on all my posts from now on....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey mooch....do you wanna tell me how to put a picture in as my avatar? I got one at my homepage just wasnt to throw one uphere so people can maybe put a face to all the sappy crying posts I make, lol. plus I got one of me in my girlfriend spandex pants thats to die for!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thx , somehow I managed to not see it right in front of my eyes.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what happened to tough ass mooch? I am disappointed... ;)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Now you are going to have to make another apology thread. lol

Maybe you should just make a universal one, and link it in your sig.

"if this posts offends you click this link"
thats a great idea....i should have done that when i had the jay cutler avi that said "your gonna get raped" every person on this board who knew or knows someone or has been sexually assaulted negged me repeatedly and sent me nasty pms

im lactose intolerant??

ur a idiot haha
i dont know??? are you lactose intolerant?? why are you asking me?

keeper

I, for one am glad you guys got side-ways, because this apology thread has brought about some of the best humor in the house!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I, for one am glad you guys got side-ways, because this apology thread has brought about some of the best humor in the house!
marti...you obviously have not checked out a doom crew/abi log....thats the best comedy in the house....the epi smash was classic!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/124227-timbers-epi-smash.html
if your ever bored and want to laugh A LOT give this a read....i will warn you though...it is in noooo way pc...

.. thats what the problem was inside that thread big guy..

im not the one vagging out on here :laugh2:
i realize that....but you stated it like a question.....Im lactose intolerant??
get it now....??? and this is my thread damnit....i'll cry if i want to!:laugh2:

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
im lactose intolerant too????
really? good, have you ever had problems with Lacteid milk? that stuff they put the enzymes in? cuz i had my weight gainer with it like i usually do, except this time i felt like i was gunna puke

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
really? good, have you ever had problems with Lacteid milk? that stuff they put the enzymes in? cuz i had my weight gainer with it like i usually do, except this time i felt like i was gunna puke
hahahaha.....good times

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why not just use water with your gainer? cytogainer is like 98% lactose free....mix with water and your good to go....or make your own...get an isolate,natty pb, and oats, mabye some honey....blend with water....voila...700-1000 lactose free cals

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure prez was just pointing out your question marks as well....
Yeap..

As for the gainer, listen to mooch. Make your own. You get all of what you want, without other bull**** fillers, and such.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
plus a quality carb instead of maltodextrin and dextrose

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Although it seemed to start off sincere, I feel a little less intelligent after reading this thread.