Apology to Hard Rock

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I stated in a thread a few days back that I read a log from a guy who was running super mandro and andro the giant . I said that the guy didn't see any results and his levels didn't budge on his test after the cycle. I WAS WRONG. He wasn't running the hard rock supplements. He was running Super DMZ 4.0 or 5.0 or whatever they called it these days. IM SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE. I don't know why I got the two companies confused with each other but I just want to put that out there

Now..I have read a article where a guy got great results from running super mandro. He said that it was the best ph- like compound he has ever run and that not only did he gain lean muscle but his strength increased as well. But...he was also on TRT. So I don't know if the test he was running was the culprit or what but he really spoke well of it.

So there I'm sorry for throwing hard rock under the bus in a thread that hardly anybody read but just incase somebody reads it in the future they now know the truth..lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh... anyone who's been around for a while knows that Hard Rock is/was notorious for not meeting label claims.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
And a guy running trt is disqualified from rating a 1-dhea product. If he had been on trt for awhile then felt the difference after running 1dhea then I'll take that.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Well he said he had been on TRT for a while and could notice the difference while on the super mandro. I was just trying to backtrack a little bit on a statement I made about their products...the super dmz that the guy was running didn't even have any dmz in it but it did have ostarine and some people were surprised that the guys test results after the cycle showed nothing really had changed. As far as hard rocks claims go, I really don't know enough about them to comment but I have heard some giod things about them on this board. OL and hi tech seem to be the best? Maybe? I'm really interested in OLs stuff. I was looking for their triumphalis? And couldn't find it anywhere...maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well he said he had been on TRT for a while and could notice the difference while on the super mandro. I was just trying to backtrack a little bit on a statement I made about their products...the super dmz that the guy was running didn't even have any dmz in it but it did have ostarine and some people were surprised that the guys test results after the cycle showed nothing really had changed. As far as hard rocks claims go, I really don't know enough about them to comment but I have heard some giod things about them on this board. OL and hi tech seem to be the best? Maybe? I'm really interested in OLs stuff. I was looking for their triumphalis? And couldn't find it anywhere...maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.
Triumphalis is discontinued. You may be able to find some overseas or on auction sites but none of our US retailers have any left.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R1balla Supplements 67
heavylifter33 Anabolics 5
DAdams91982 Company Promotions 52
mooch2321 Anabolics 165
Mick81 Politics 45