anyone with experience using Trenadrol and Mdrol (not together)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking for people who have used trenadrol and Mdrol on separate occasions. How do they compare in terms of gains (strength, size, vascularity, hardness). How do they compare in terms of sides (lethargy, appetite, libido, gyno, etc).

Whats the main difference?

Thanks in advance.... just want to know.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bump

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure how different the current Mdrol is vs. the older AX formula superdrol, but i've ran the older AX superdrol a few times and it was nuts. i ended up keeping ~5lbs but at one point was up 12lbs in a 4 week cycle. i found the lethargy to be aweful though and the back pumps were absolutely not tolerable for me at 30mg a day. i had no gyno or libido issues on superdrol. i didn't find PCT to suck anymore than usual.

only time i ever got gyno or had on-cycle libido issue was when i was on tren ace though. i found tren ace PCT to be the worst i've ever experienced, and i got gyno and noticed hair thinning. never took Trenadrol though.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
rugger did a mdrol/trenadrol bridge.... that's about as close as you can get. he's on another forum now though :(

not only were they not run together (stacked), but bridging signifies that he would be able to make a better comparison than most.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well, see i'm confused about Mdrol because i took it for a week, last 4 days were at 30mg too, and didn't notice any anabolic effects but felt a little shutdown which is very weird, like a nonresponse compound. A while later I ran trenadrol, 90mg and waited 2 weeks and still nothing at all in terms of anabolic effects or gains, but i felt a little shutdown.

I don't know what compound my Mdrol was but it wasn't superdrol, i start making weight gains the 2nd day on Superdrol at only 10mg, and it always works on me like this. I've seen several other people here report differences between "original AX superdrol" and some of the new clones. One of the big differences being gyno,for one i don't think real SD causes gyno, its not a progestin and it'll drop your estrogen levels, all the gyno from real SD is rebound gyno. If there's any cases of gyno on original SD they're few and far between, there's always some gyno prone people. But the amount of people getting gyno off newer clones like Mdrol seems very disproportionate to me. My friend just ran it and got gyno on the 2nd week and had to stop. I am prone to gyno, i get it from progestins (Max LMG, "tren") pretty immediately and i get it from estrogen sides while on Testosterone. And real Superdrol does not give me gyno or agitate it in the least.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
well, see i'm confused about Mdrol because i took it for a week, last 4 days were at 30mg too, and didn't notice any anabolic effects but felt a little shutdown which is very weird, like a nonresponse compound. A while later I ran trenadrol, 90mg and waited 2 weeks and still nothing at all in terms of anabolic effects or gains, but i felt a little shutdown.

I don't know what compound my Mdrol was but it wasn't superdrol, i start making weight gains the 2nd day on Superdrol at only 10mg, and it always works on me like this. I've seen several other people here report differences between "original AX superdrol" and some of the new clones. One of the big differences being gyno,for one i don't think real SD causes gyno, its not a progestin and it'll drop your estrogen levels, all the gyno from real SD is rebound gyno. If there's any cases of gyno on original SD they're few and far between, there's always some gyno prone people. But the amount of people getting gyno off newer clones like Mdrol seems very disproportionate to me. My friend just ran it and got gyno on the 2nd week and had to stop. I am prone to gyno, i get it from progestins (Max LMG, "tren") pretty immediately and i get it from estrogen sides while on Testosterone. And real Superdrol does not give me gyno or agitate it in the least.
You know my feeling Mdrol. I have a feeling it is SD but not 10mg for 10mg. But what I have noticed is the MASSIVE strength increases are not there. When I orginally ran SD (this is DS verson) I could move mountains of weight each wk and got crazy strong wk to wk. So much so it was almost scary. Now being on Mdrol and PPlex, one would think it would be even more potent... but the MASSIVE strength gains are not there. But CEL stated they test the raw and caps, so...? I go on their word but... not sure??

The orginal SD did cause the rebound gyno. With it the shutdown hard and dropped estro very low. People orginally would use just Rebound XT as PCT. By doing so this would raise test levels but keep estrogen very very low. Well the body would upregulate estro receptors. Then the Rebound XT was stopped. So now the test can convert to estro and BOOM you have lots of estro receptors and lots of estrogen being produced to restore the balance in the body ----> rebound gyno that would occur a couple weeks after PCT ended. This was my whole take on the rebound issue. It was just PCT was incomplete with just an OCT AI. If you look many of the rebound cases have disappeared once people started using a SERM and introducing the AI at wk 3 of PCT or slowly ramping up then ramping down.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i agree on the rebound gyno, i had to do a lot of reading on SD to see that was the case. Superdrol really shouldn't be causing gyno on cycle.

I also agree about the moving mountains of weight... Ok so once i did a Phera bulking cycle, 30/30/30 (stopped bc of stomach issues), bench went up 20 pounds. A year later did my first SD run 10/20/20/30, my bench went up 55 pounds and a rep. Every single time i benched i was up in reps or weights, it was ridiculous and like you said almost scary. I just haven't gotten gains like that from anything else, LOL. And i've tried now... 8 designers + test.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i agree on the rebound gyno, i had to do a lot of reading on SD to see that was the case. Superdrol really shouldn't be causing gyno on cycle.

I also agree about the moving mountains of weight... Ok so once i did a Phera bulking cycle, 30/30/30 (stopped bc of stomach issues), bench went up 20 pounds. A year later did my first SD run 10/20/20/30, my bench went up 55 pounds and a rep. Every single time i benched i was up in reps or weights, it was ridiculous and like you said almost scary. I just haven't gotten gains like that from anything else, LOL. And i've tried now... 8 designers + test.
Totally the same experience. Ran SD at 20/20/20/20, mind u this is when it was brand new. Same exact experience both times. This time with mdrol & phera, one would think both together would be better, nope not even close. But don't get me wrong, def adding lbs and weight is moving up... It's just not the huge jumps I orginally saw.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i agree about the original supedrol, that was one of the strongest aas i've ever done. comparable to tren ace at 175mg a week to me.

i have some mdrol and when i run it i'll keep a log, so will be interesting. i'm going to be quite dissappointed if its as weak as you all say.

one thing i DID notice though is that the original Superdrol is NOT NOT NOT the same as the CEL Mdrol i got. the chemical compound is not identical. not sure if you all knew that already or not.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i agree about the original supedrol, that was one of the strongest aas i've ever done. comparable to tren ace at 175mg a week to me.

i have some mdrol and when i run it i'll keep a log, so will be interesting. i'm going to be quite dissappointed if its as weak as you all say.

one thing i DID notice though is that the original Superdrol is NOT NOT NOT the same as the CEL Mdrol i got. the chemical compound is not identical. not sure if you all knew that already or not.
etiocholan is just another way of writing 5a-androst

The formulas correspond to the same structure. No one would buy a superdrol clone that didn't have the correct formula for superdrol.

Tagio

Awards
i feel like the CEL clone is probably what it says on the label - they have scans of tests from an independent lab on their site. i feel like the original may have had some goodies in it besides that compound. i've heard that SD is synthesized from anadrol, maybe those original caps had a couple mg of anadrol in there adding to the gains.

certain companies seem to 'accidentally' put other compounds in their DS products. for instance i see a lot of reports of estrogen-related sides on havoc and very few on epistane or the other epithio clones. so i suspect there may be some other compound in havoc.

but then barring testing in a lab there is no way for us to really know.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
All I know is wish I had my designer supplements SD back! Whatever was in those caps was the BOMB! Blew up in a 3.5wk cycle and strong as an ox!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
etiocholan is just another way of writing 5a-androst

The formulas correspond to the same structure. No one would buy a superdrol clone that didn't have the correct formula for superdrol.

interesting, i just thought it was a slightly modified version that was similar. good to know though on the etiocholan

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
I'll post a complete post cycle review later (more time), but I just finished a 5 week stack of Tren / P-Plex and have to say it was one of my favorites. I ran Phera at 20/30/30/40/40 and Tren at 60/90/90/120/120. I had great strengh and size results. I'm 3 weeks into my PCT and seem to have retained about 90% strength and size (may be too early to tell for sure yet). Overall, gains vs. sides I thought it was a great cycle! In April/May of 2008 I ran a Mdrol/M1T/4AD cycle for only 4 weeks. I know this wasn't a fair judge of Mdrol because it was stacked with M1T, but I almost have to say I liked the Tren better. The Mdrol / M1T cycle I ran was at Mdrol 20/20/30/30 and M1T at 20/30/40/40 (with 4AD at 0/0/600/800). I felt like the gains vs. sides on that cycle wern't as good. I'm sure it was the M1T though. I know everyone responds differently, but I'd put the Tren / P-Plex cycle against anything, even old school Superdrol, or Haladrol. Hope this helps. Again, I'll do a complete review soon (gains, bloodwork, etc.)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD 4 weeks = 14lbs on me :) in 1st wek put on like 9lbs ;0
That's about identical to me. I have done the SD 4 weeker twice, and each time i finished around +15 pounds, and each time i was up about 10 pounds in the first week.