Can anyone offer some input with theyre experience using "METHASTORONE"?? I have 20mg tabs and cant find anything on it here @ AM...ty in advance.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
It's labeled as "Iso-Drol" and from what little I have found on it mg for mg stronger than tren. Just curious best way to cycle it, your experience.... common sides and just general info. In the future plan to give it a go (but maybe for not) for a few more cycles as I've read it was never released and highly toxic I may pass.... thank you for any input you have.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty sure that is superdrol. If so yeah superdrol gives crazy gains but makes a lot of people feel like **** by week two or three and they are happy to stop taking it. Lol I tolerate it fine but it does make me super tired even with a test base. You will look your best and probably feel your worst. Ha.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD is fun, start slowly and ramp up, transformation with SD can be dramatic in just days. Some complain about lethargy but I didn’t get any, my side was cramping, like I went for a run and after a mile my quads&calves was so pumped I had to crawl back…

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Was curious guys based on its very short 8-12hr half life and fact that within an hour you can feel it, if it could be used as a pre-workout. Currently running 350 test and 300 tren E.

As far as sups/vitamins;
Multi men's pm
A multi gummy primarily B-vit complex am
Milk thistle am, PM
Omega3 1000mg am or pm
Creatine 2g daily
Cq10 am
1.5gal water daily

Feel great, lifting heavy, minimal sides nothing except >> (slight insomnia, extreme sweaty sleep/weird **** with girl) been running cycle 9 weeks now, hitting gym daily....extremely cut and filling out wanted to bulk up at end here more but not hurt myself....I can save for another cycle but curious your guys exp, intend to run this cycle 3-4 more weeks.
3500-4000 cal daily

I pin every 4d
5'10" 175lbs, maybe 6% BF
42yrs old
7th cycle (first 2 cycles 4yrs+/- apart @ 35yrs old amd 39yrs been off to races since, ran last 5cycles over last 3yrs...always physically active I started lifting when I was teen (of course breaks but it's always been a dominate factor in my life health and lifting)

Thanks in advance guys

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I'd definitely cut those tabs in half or even quarters and dose accordingly. 20mg of SD in one go hits too hard for a lot of folks, even some young ones. 😅
I don't think I would pop full 20mg he'll no. If I did take 20 a day it would be 1/2 am amd 1/2 pm. For a first cycle of it I would run more than likely 5mg am, 5mg pm. Short cycle 2-3weeks only...but more curious now if it can be used as a "booster" sort to speak pre-workout 5mg? Yea I tried it 1x already but want to be certain not certainly screwing myself. The power and the pump was HULK like.....set after set....

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never felt a workout boost from SD (or anything else for that matter) but some do so use it like that if it works for you. I don’t think it matters if you dose it 1 or 2x day, stick to whatever is easier and try to dose it the same ed.

I tried all kind of dosing to get away from the cramping but nothing really made the cramping less so I stuck to pre bed, pre bed is my preferred way to dose orals, make me sleep good and waking refreshed.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, you can totally use it for pre-workout. You're already on Tren, so the SD will further disrupt your sleep and appetite. I suggest eating before dosing and not dosing after 6pm, but it will still hurt after a few weeks. Crazy pumps and lethargy for me.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I never felt a workout boost from SD (or anything else for that matter) but some do so use it like that if it works for you. I don’t think it matters if you dose it 1 or 2x day, stick to whatever is easier and try to dose it the same ed.

I tried all kind of dosing to get away from the cramping but nothing really made the cramping less so I stuck to pre bed, pre bed is my preferred way to dose orals, make me sleep good and waking refreshed.

I've heard of dosing oral before bed as well as that's when the magic happens and protein synthesis transpires so it would make sense to have it in system.... on the other side of that seems like it would be a "waste" in a sense too because unable to utilize it for gym time with such a short half life....I guess depending on what one is trying to do makes the difference.

I hadn't got any cramps from it but certainly a HuGE PUMP, enough to make me lightheaded as all the blood is pulled from my body to pump up the muscle it seems lol

Idk what I did different that changed it for me but I was getting insane cramps a few weeks ago....one time both my legs cramped so bad I had to lay on floor I mean it was every muscle in my legs.... now the SD I've only dosed 2x and that's been recently but no cramping... I was running at start of cycle 250 test/ 200 trenE 7weeks...(I raised the trenE too 300 on 8th week and had some weird jealousy thing pop up so dropped back down, then raised both and been fine past 3 weeks) I'm now been at 550mg test/ 450mg trenE a week for last 2wks.....dose E3D....I've got about 2-3wks left of this cycle I would say.....

How long have you ran TrenE?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard of dosing oral before bed as well as that's when the magic happens and protein synthesis transpires so it would make sense to have it in system.... on the other side of that seems like it would be a "waste" in a sense too because unable to utilize it for gym time with such a short half life....I guess depending on what one is trying to do makes the difference.

I hadn't got any cramps from it but certainly a HuGE PUMP, enough to make me lightheaded as all the blood is pulled from my body to pump up the muscle it seems lol

Idk what I did different that changed it for me but I was getting insane cramps a few weeks ago....one time both my legs cramped so bad I had to lay on floor I mean it was every muscle in my legs.... now the SD I've only dosed 2x and that's been recently but no cramping... I was running at start of cycle 250 test/ 200 trenE 7weeks...(I raised the trenE too 300 on 8th week and had some weird jealousy thing pop up so dropped back down, then raised both and been fine past 3 weeks) I'm now been at 550mg test/ 450mg trenE a week for last 2wks.....dose E3D....I've got about 2-3wks left of this cycle I would say.....

The pumps start after a few days and lethargy after the first week for me, but everyone responds differently. Dosing before bed is great if you can sleep!

As for how long you should go, I say to let your body and bloods tell you when you're done. Monitor blood pressure a few times per day and keep track of your sleep, diet, and training. Once your bloods start you look whacky or your body tells you to stop, you're done. Generally 4 weeks is considered the max with SD and 12 weeks with Tren, but I don't like to set these kind of goals anymore, as I think it causes me to push myself into the danger zone at times.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
The pumps start after a few days and lethargy after the first week for me, but everyone responds differently. Dosing before bed is great if you can sleep!

As for how long you should go, I say to let your body and bloods tell you when you're done. Monitor blood pressure a few times per day and keep track of your sleep, diet, and training. Once your bloods start you look whacky or your body tells you to stop, you're done. Generally 4 weeks is considered the max with SD and 12 weeks with Tren, but I don't like to set these kind of goals anymore, as I think it causes me to push myself into the danger zone at times.

Very solid advice! Makes perfect sense, being in tune and dialed in with your body is key and when it tells you it's over loaded best to listen.

I asked about the trenE timeline because I understand it can be ran longer than trenA. At week 8-9 I jumped up to present dose and results have been drastic, ive raised calorie intake amd have started hitting gym gym near daily....I've also recently incorporated a Vitamin B complex that is outstanding..... just wondering if the 4 weeks I will of had at this dose is enough time for the increase or if potentially I could carry it out 13-14weeks (which would be a total of about 4-5weeks at higher dose before PCT).... just wondering in all honestly how common that is or how many have done it in past.... Also was thinking of when I cut the trenE & test...the few weeks before pct if I could run an oral so I don't have that incredible drop-off between. I done that on my deca cycle and ran a little dbol couple weeks between....waited 3-4days before 3rd week and started PCT.

Hope that timeline and what I'm saying makes sense and came out right.

Appreciate your input Bro

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
It's labeled as "Iso-Drol" and from what little I have found on it mg for mg stronger than tren. Just curious best way to cycle it, your experience.... common sides and just general info. In the future plan to give it a go (but maybe for not) for a few more cycles as I've read it was never released and highly toxic I may pass.... thank you for any input you have.

JUST FOR THE RECORD GUYS..........; I got the spelling incorrect on that substance. Yes it is what your thinking and not the way it is spelled.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I dose all my orals pre bed and haven’t felt a difference in the gym, still pumped/strong. I don’t think it matters, dose it the way you prefer.

I never used Tren, it’s tempting but I don’t think I ever will use it. I’m big fan of Primo though, it’s a feel good/look good drug.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards

I will keep this in mind when time comes I decide to start that cycle....figuring 4 weeks, I'll start at 10mg day split 5mg a.m. and 5mg pm, than at week2 if feeling alright jump it too 20mg 10mg in am and 10mg in pm....

I done a short cycle of dbol in past and boy could I feel the weight of it, like a hangover by end.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I dose all my orals pre bed and haven’t felt a difference in the gym, still pumped/strong. I don’t think it matters, dose it the way you prefer.

I never used Tren, it’s tempting but I don’t think I ever will use it. I’m big fan of Primo though, it’s a feel good/look good drug.

Elaborate on Primo and your experience if would....I've seen it, have heard bits about it. I believe my contact has it in both liquid and oral tabs.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
d
Elaborate on Primo and your experience if would....I've seen it, have heard bits about it. I believe my contact has it in both liquid and oral tabs.
Superstar look and feel, I only get a little bit of strength but what I get is what I keep.

Only problem is to get quality gear (and that it’s expensive), it’s faked a lot so make your get Primo from a source with good reputation. Primo comes both in oral and injections.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
d

Superstar look and feel, I only get a little bit of strength but what I get is what I keep.

Only problem is to get quality gear (and that it’s expensive), it’s faked a lot so make your get Primo from a source with good reputation. Primo comes both in oral and injections.
Mast > Primo imo. Cheaper, easier to reliably source, and for me the results are better. Same lack of sides and E2 control.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mast > Primo imo. Cheaper, easier to reliably source, and for me the results are better. Same lack of sides and E2 control.
Really?! You’re the first one I heard take Mast over Primo…

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really?! You’re the first one I heard take Mast over Primo…
1. Primo costs twice as much and you need to use almost twice as much, so x4 the price of your injectable cycle. For me, throwing hundreds of dollars into a single cycle doesn't make sense unless I'm looking like a beast at the end! Which leads me to... 2. The gains from Primo are minimal, so if you are already a good size and just want to fill out/harden up, Mast is the best choice... 3. You can use Mast more effectively in a stack with orals or other injectables because it more effectively lowers E2... 4. I personally feel like I have more strength and aggression on Mast.

I have done two Primo cycles and one Mast cycle. To be fair, the Mast cycle was the most recent, but I don't personally see any reason to pay for Primo again. I did use DHEA and Preg on this latest cycle, which may have helped, but one of the Primo cycles was stacked with Var and I still think I like my body composition better at the end of the Mast cycle.

If money were no object, or Primo cost the same per week to run, I absolutely would choose it over Mast. However, paying almost x4 for what is almost exactly the same thing is not worth it imo.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. Primo costs twice as much and you need to use almost twice as much, so x4 the price of your injectable cycle. For me, throwing hundreds of dollars into a single cycle doesn't make sense unless I'm looking like a beast at the end! Which leads me to... 2. The gains from Primo are minimal, so if you are already a good size and just want to fill out/harden up, Mast is the best choice... 3. You can use Mast more effectively in a stack with orals or other injectables because it more effectively lowers E2... 4. I personally feel like I have more strength and aggression on Mast.

I have done two Primo cycles and one Mast cycle. To be fair, the Mast cycle was the most recent, but I don't personally see any reason to pay for Primo again. I did use DHEA and Preg on this latest cycle, which may have helped, but one of the Primo cycles was stacked with Var and I still think I like my body composition better at the end of the Mast cycle.

If money were no object, or Primo cost the same per week to run, I absolutely would choose it over Mast. However, paying almost x4 for what is almost exactly the same thing is not worth it imo.
I’m not sure where you bought your Primo, or what quality it was, but Primo is (should) not 4x the money, double maybe but if your paying more you getting ripped off.

But, everyone reacts different to different things so sure, if you like Mast better it’s all good, I just never heard that before.

I don’t react to drugs the way most do so I understand, I get zero out of Anavar for an example.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not sure where you bought your Primo, or what quality it was, but Primo is (should) not 4x the money, double maybe but if your paying more you getting ripped off.

But, everyone reacts different to different things so sure, if you like Mast better it’s all good, I just never heard that before.

I don’t react to drugs the way most do so I understand, I get zero out of Anavar for an example.
Primo costs exactly twice as much for me. So, let's do the math...

20ml of 100mg/ml Primo = $200
20ml of 200mg/ml Mast = $200

800mg/week of Primo is 8ml = $80/wk
500mg/week of Mast is 2.5ml = $25/wk

Those are the doses I ran. In my experience, the results are very similar, but the cost is more than 3x lower! I also think the 500mg of Mast outperforms the 800mg of Primo.

EDIT: I just double checked my pricing and I'm wrong... Primo is $120 and Mast is $35. So... Let's redo the math...

20ml of 100mg/ml Primo = $120
20ml of 200mg/ml Mast = $35

800mg/week of Primo is 8ml = $48/wk
500mg/week of Mast is 2.5ml = $4.375/wk

11x more expensive... I can run 11 cycles with Mast for the cost of a single Primo cycle.

Last edited:
TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
d

Yea he has it listed in oral and its 2x as expensive as all other orals, the liquid only thing I remember seeing is low dosed like 100mg I think but stil up there in costs. I'll have to look into it, isn't that the one that you can stack easily brings out all others makes them shine in a sense?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Those are the doses I ran. In my experience, the results are very similar, but the cost is more than 3x lower! I also think the 500mg of Mast outperforms the 800mg of Primo.

EDIT: I just double checked my pricing and I'm wrong... Primo is $120 and Mast is $35. So... Let's redo the math...

11x more expensive... I can run 11 cycles with Mast for the cost of a single Primo cycle.
Interesting, do you pay $35 for 20ml of Mast? Are you sure it’s Mast?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yes, I'm 100% sure it is Mast and it is dosed properly. I should have mentioned that I do homebrew. So, my situation is somewhat unique, though I think the disparity of pricing even at retail is quite high. If you are getting real Primo and real Mast that is dosed as labeled. The reason real Primo is so hard to find is because it costs so bloody much to make!

Even Tren is 1/4 the price of Primo and I'd rather run a low dose Tren cycle which would cost about half as much as the Mast cycle with results that you would never get from the Primo!

To be clear, I'm not saying Primo is bad. I'm just saying that it doesn't make economical sense unless you're filthy rich or you think it's worth selling your first born to fund it. 😅

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He's probably right if you compare mast enth to primo. Just by doing a quick check in the head if I run dragon pharma mast enth to their primo 100 it's probably pretty close. It definitely would be if you compared it to Bayer rimobolan

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea he has it listed in oral and its 2x as expensive as all other orals, the liquid only thing I remember seeing is low dosed like 100mg I think but stil up there in costs. I'll have to look into it, isn't that the one that you can stack easily brings out all others makes them shine in a sense?
Primo can be stack with other drugs easily but I think you thinking of Proviron, a lot of ppl think/feel Proviron makes any cycle better but to me it’s pretty unimpressive.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He's probably right if you compare mast enth to primo. Just by doing a quick check in the head if I run dragon pharma mast enth to their primo 100 it's probably pretty close. It definitely would be if you compared it to Bayer rimobolan
True, Mast is definitely cheaper than Primo, but to me it’s not a hard choice at all, I take Primo over Mast any day, regardless price, actually I rather not do a cycle at all if only have Mast to choose from.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
True, Mast is definitely cheaper than Primo, but to me it’s not a hard choice at all, I take Primo over Mast any day, regardless price, actually I rather not do a cycle at all if only have Mast to choose from.
Wow, that's a very strong opinion. Care to share your reasoning?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reasoning for what, my opinion? I don’t give a fvck if you agree or not, that’s my opinion and I can’t care less what you think.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reasoning for what, my opinion? I don’t give a fvck if you agree or not, that’s my opinion and I can’t care less what you think.
Oh, sorry, bud! I wasn't trying to argue! I'm genuinely interested in what your reasoning is. That was definitely not an attack or me trying to push my opinion onto anyone else! I respect that you decline to answer though. No worries at all! Wish you all the best, really!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was considering running 600 primo with a gram of test this fall with a little npp. I haven't done a "true off-season" in over a year so I think my body will respond well

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was considering running 600 primo with a gram of test this fall with a little npp. I haven't done a "true off-season" in over a year so I think my body will respond well
That sounds exciting! Let me know how that goes. I’m doing Test/Deca/Primo now but in lower doses than what you’re planning.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That sounds exciting! Let me know how that goes. I’m doing Test/Deca/Primo now but in lower doses than what you’re planning.
I was going to do the test/eq/npp classic but the more I think about it and research the more I'm considering switching out 900eq for 600 Primo

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Meh. Mast is more of a cutting drug. Primo is more of an off-season compound that typically guys run in larger doses because of how clean it is. You really can't compare the two. The only similarity they share; they are both dht derivatives and can be used for cutting but masteron will shred you to the bone whereas again Primo is more of an off-season drug.

I never ran primo as I was always spending my money on more food. Having used both mast ace and mast E I would honestly prefer the shorter ester. Same with tren; I prefer tren ace. If side effects get to be overwhelming then you can always switch out the compound. But mast e had way more side effects for me then mast/tren acetate combo. Masteron is also very hard on the hairline if your not careful. And can be harsh on lipids as well.

Primo at least on paper seems like it would act like masteron without the side effects. But then again I have never ran primo. From what I hear it needs to be run at a higher dose for longer to really get results. So yes primo is the better compound. That's why it's so much more in cost

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Lol your hairline would be gone. Masteron is better for short cycles and for cutting. I have heard of reported strength increase at higher dosing but not worth the side effects imo

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol your hairline would be gone. Masteron is better for short cycles and for cutting. I have heard of reported strength increase at higher dosing but not worth the side effects imo
I ran 560mg Mast E for 16 weeks and had zero sides. I felt incredible the entire time. Honestly, coming off Mast was one of the worst feelings! Total crash of libido and sense of wellness. I gained strength and about 15lbs of muscle (ended at 123lbs total) while losing almost 20lbs of fat (ended at 27lbs total) according to my weekly InBody measurements at the gym. Obviously everybody is different, but there are many fans of Mast E around.

I'll be doing a blast with Test E, Mast E, and Tren E in a few weeks. I'll also throw in a touch of Var, GH, T4, and Lantus. Maybe GHRP-6 and CJC no DAC.

One other thing I hate about Primo is the sheer volume of oil I'm pinning. Adding another ml per day adds up quickly.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran 560mg Mast E for 16 weeks and had zero sides. I felt incredible the entire time. Honestly, coming off Mast was one of the worst feelings! Total crash of libido and sense of wellness. I gained strength and about 15lbs of muscle (ended at 123lbs total) while losing almost 20lbs of fat (ended at 27lbs total) according to my weekly InBody measurements at the gym. Obviously everybody is different, but there are many fans of Mast E around.

I'll be doing a blast with Test E, Mast E, and Tren E in a few weeks. I'll also throw in a touch of Var, GH, T4, and Lantus. Maybe GHRP-6 and CJC no DAC.

One other thing I hate about Primo is the sheer volume of oil I'm pinning. Adding another ml per day adds up quickly.
I don't know about you but I still have a decent hairline. After running a recomp with 12 weeks of test E/ mast E the right side of my hairline receded by almost an inch. I remember 6 weeks of ostarine was in the mix as well and I finished with a few weeks of Halotestin. I also experienced some mild shedding when I was showering a few times. It freaked me the **** out. Fortunately for me though I am not predisposed to this and my hairline did grow back after never touching mast again. My father is 73 and still has a better hairline than me. You have to weigh the side effects and they are different for everyone.

Good luck with your future cycle though. I would rather just run dht derivatives like SD or DMZ over Mast any day of the week. You will get the same results as 16 weeks of Mast in 4 - 6 weeks. Although I understand that designer androgens aren't everyone's cup of tea

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I would just run your 10 mg of SD pre workout since you already have so much tren in the mix. I also wouldn't advise training everyday unless your trying to cut. Three to four days a week of heavy resistance training so your only running SD three or four days a week.

You can work up to 20 mg pre workout but not with tren in the mix. Keep it @ 10 mg pre workout and you should be fine. Strength gains are very noticeable on SD

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Meh. Mast is more of a cutting drug. Primo is more of an off-season compound that typically guys run in larger doses because of how clean it is. You really can't compare the two. The only similarity they share; they are both dht derivatives and can be used for cutting but masteron will shred you to the bone whereas again Primo is more of an off-season drug.

I never ran primo as I was always spending my money on more food. Having used both mast ace and mast E I would honestly prefer the shorter ester. Same with tren; I prefer tren ace. If side effects get to be overwhelming then you can always switch out the compound. But mast e had way more side effects for me then mast/tren acetate combo. Masteron is also very hard on the hairline if your not careful. And can be harsh on lipids as well.

Primo at least on paper seems like it would act like masteron without the side effects. But then again I have never ran primo. From what I hear it needs to be run at a higher dose for longer to really get results. So yes primo is the better compound. That's why it's so much more in cost
Primo needs to be run at atleast 4-600mg for ot to really " shine" which again makes it extremely expensive..I would almost rather use that money on more gh than another androgen, but if money is motivated an object than go for it. I'm still trying to figure out a way for it to be feasible for me this fall in my off-season cycle. Dragon makes a 200mg dosed version which would last a month if I ran it at 400. I love mast for pre contest. I ran mast e last cycle at 600mg/ week and had no hair issues but I also am not prone to baldness, no one in my family is bald either on both sides of my family. Kinda lucked out with that one

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know about you but I still have a decent hairline. After running a recomp with 12 weeks of test E/ mast E the right side of my hairline receded by almost an inch. I remember 6 weeks of ostarine was in the mix as well and I finished with a few weeks of Halotestin. I also experienced some mild shedding when I was showering a few times. It freaked me the **** out. Fortunately for me though I am not predisposed to this and my hairline did grow back after never touching mast again. My father is 73 and still has a better hairline than me. You have to weigh the side effects and they are different for everyone.

Good luck with your future cycle though. I would rather just run dht derivatives like SD or DMZ over Mast any day of the week. You will get the same results as 16 weeks of Mast in 4 - 6 weeks. Although I understand that designer androgens aren't everyone's cup of tea

I'm in my mid-40's and blessed with great hair. I have never had a shedding event and my hairline is the same as when I was a teen. I really had zero bad sides and loads of positive sides from Mast, but of course everyone is different!

As for running SD, I have a bunch of it still, but my system can't handle it like I used to. Within a few days my appetite is gone and I'm already getting lethargic from not sleeping/eating properly. I also think I don't hold any of those gains, where as with Mast and Var at least I can keep the majority of it when I go back to cruising. I never tried DMZ and I'm not likely too. I think I'm at a point where I see more benefit in trying to stay as healthy as I can while maximizing my potential.

I appreciate you sharing your experience though! It's always great to hear how different compounds work for different people!

Primo needs to be run at atleast 4-600mg for ot to really " shine" which again makes it extremely expensive..I would almost rather use that money on more gh than another androgen, but if money is motivated an object than go for it. I'm still trying to figure out a way for it to be feasible for me this fall in my off-season cycle. Dragon makes a 200mg dosed version which would last a month if I ran it at 400. I love mast for pre contest. I ran mast e last cycle at 600mg/ week and had no hair issues but I also am not prone to baldness, no one in my family is bald either on both sides of my family. Kinda lucked out with that one
For me that money goes to GH and Lantus which I'm 100% certain will give anyone better results than Primo could over Mast or anything else. It also comes with less health impact if used responsibly imo.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in my mid-40's and blessed with great hair. I have never had a shedding event and my hairline is the same as when I was a teen. I really had zero bad sides and loads of positive sides from Mast, but of course everyone is different!

As for running SD, I have a bunch of it still, but my system can't handle it like I used to. Within a few days my appetite is gone and I'm already getting lethargic from not sleeping/eating properly. I also think I don't hold any of those gains, where as with Mast and Var at least I can keep the majority of it when I go back to cruising. I never tried DMZ and I'm not likely too. I think I'm at a point where I see more benefit in trying to stay as healthy as I can while maximizing my potential.

I appreciate you sharing your experience though! It's always great to hear how different compounds work for different people!

For me that money goes to GH and Lantus which I'm 100% certain will give anyone better results than Primo could over Mast or anything else. It also comes with less health impact if used responsibly imo.
Pretty much in agreement there..would still like to run a legit primo cycle 1x to see what all the fuss is about

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I would just run your 10 mg of SD pre workout since you already have so much tren in the mix. I also wouldn't advise training everyday unless your trying to cut. Three to four days a week of heavy resistance training so your only running SD three or four days a week.

You can work up to 20 mg pre workout but not with tren in the mix. Keep it @ 10 mg pre workout and you should be fine. Strength gains are very noticeable on SD
Week 9 (during this post) I jumped to pin every 3rd day (instead of every 4th) so I've increased my cycle again. "350 sust/ 300tren E" is nolonger...its every 3rd day now and seems sooo much better. Days I take the SD I am unstoppable. I've not been dosing the SD every time...planning to use it at end for those 18-21 days before pct. I do appreciate the input upsavage

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards

Since my last update Sunday when I had dosed the SD I been dosing it daily since at 10mg 12pm and hitting gym by 2pm amd let me tell you...holy mother of nectar! I have put on 8lbs...I was using it as preworkout 5mg but not everyday now I've been running it on/off for little over a week and last 4 days solid at 10mg.....still dosing test/tren e3d. 1 more pin amd finishing cycle but going to run the SD out up too 48hrs before PCT.

I have PLENTY nolva and clomid but I'm thinking I should get some hcg. I used hcg for first-time my last deca run (it was 16wks long) and I recovered VERY QUICKLY so I'm thinking it best.

Just can't believe the gains on this SD within no time! Hunger threw the ceiling inwake up 2x a night for peanut butter or boiled eggs!!!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since my last update Sunday when I had dosed the SD I been dosing it daily since at 10mg 12pm and hitting gym by 2pm amd let me tell you...holy mother of nectar! I have put on 8lbs...I was using it as preworkout 5mg but not everyday now I've been running it on/off for little over a week and last 4 days solid at 10mg.....still dosing test/tren e3d. 1 more pin amd finishing cycle but going to run the SD out up too 48hrs before PCT.

I have PLENTY nolva and clomid but I'm thinking I should get some hcg. I used hcg for first-time my last deca run (it was 16wks long) and I recovered VERY QUICKLY so I'm thinking it best.

Just can't believe the gains on this SD within no time! Hunger threw the ceiling inwake up 2x a night for peanut butter or boiled eggs!!!
Seems like your caloric intake drastically increased and not the superdrol adding mass or muscle. Next time, give it a proper trial and eat normal and see what happens.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Seems like your caloric intake drastically increased and not the superdrol adding mass or muscle. Next time, give it a proper trial and eat normal and see what happens.
I actually stopped taking my protein powder almost 2 weeks ago and have been eating like a racoon at night in the fridge since starting the sd, mostly peanut butter and or boiled eggs in middle of night.

I was in a caloric deficit for nearly 3 years and stopped all that about a year ago and slowly started cleanly raising calorie. I've been in a surplus now months, appetite has increased with the SD. I eat anywhere from 3500-4500 cal a day.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yes sir HCG is very good for when running nandrolone and their derivatives. Because they shut you down almost completely. So definitely would recommend HCG blast during the last ten days before your PCT. But since you were running sustanon remember there is usually a decanoate ester making the washout phase at least three weeks before you can start pct. This is the reason I don't run Sust anymore. I would run the SD for two weeks after your last shot and then run your HCG @ 5000 IU for ten days and then start your PCT

Last edited:
TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Yes sir HCG is very good for when running nandrolone and their derivatives. Because they shut you down almost completely. So definitely would recommend HCG blast during the last ten days before your PCT. But since you were running sustanon remember there is usually a decanoate ester making the washout phase at least three weeks before you can start pct. This is the reason I don't run Sust anymore. I would run the SD for two weeks after your last shot and then run your HCG @ 5000 IU for ten days and then start your PCT

Your right on point with time lines. I've cycled sustanon every cycle I've ever done as my base. It took a few cycles to realize e3d with sust is mandatory. The 3 week pause (18-21 days) after last pin to start pct is what I've always done. My idea was/is to "pulse cycle" the SD (as a pre-workout) leading up to actually cycling it at end. The way the time lines will have worked out by end as;

(2 weeks of pulse before ed dosing) a good week too 10 days there dosing ed 10mg while still pining my sust & tren at end of cycle -this is where i am now-) And then the 18 more days or so leading up too pct just running the SD. 48hr break start nolva/clomid (3weeks total SD ed with a 2 week pulse before that so kind of like 5 week sd cycle at end)

....your saying stop SD week before pct and start hcg, gotcha....

Now on my deca cycle I did exactly what you described and worked phenomenal; I swear that hcg was like juice lol, felt GREAT! I have read and heard hcg has a HUGE estrogen Rebound......is this true? I'm just wondering if I can start the hcg at same time as my pct as part of it and run the SD up to that point.