Anyone have a near death experience (afterlife)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m a very strong believer in the afterlife. I have seen to many things and experienced way to many coincidences not to believe in both an afterlife and God. Combine that with out of body experiences I have had, the topic is extremely interesting to me. I was curious if anyone has had an NDE and what if anything you saw.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I almost died once but never actually flatlined or anything like that(almost drowned). I’m in for discussion though.
Hope this thought doesn’t derail too much but I’ve had a couple times where someone I know died and I had a super vivid dream talking to them and woke up in a panic. Just to give one when my father died in 2015 I had a dream that was so vivid where we were in his favorite place(lake) and I knew even though I was sleeping I shouldn’t be seeing him bc he passed and he told me he wanted me to know how proud he is of me and all I am doing in life. It felt so real. I still remember it vividly as if it’s one of my waking memories.
I know that might sound corny and could just be talked away as my mind protecting me or something…but man it just felt so crazy. Woke up a mess.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had a few...
Being shot at as a child..
The "Eye Opener"...3 close calls in Zion National Park in the 90's..in One Day..
Lately, due to my Medical situation,4 times in the last 4 yrs..

This is What I experienced All 4 times in the last 4 years..
Everything slows way down,pain starts to fade to feeling numb and a total Peace..!!
Last time..I felt a Pull..
BUT..
Something, I don't know What, changed my focus and Peace..And I, turned back..
And suddenly woke up..!!

Now, I worry when the pain suddenly leaves Me...I've come to rely on the Pain..to remind me..
I'm still Here...

Not sure if that's what you are looking for..
But This
.is what I Remember.
Z...

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had a few...
Being shot at as a child..
The "Eye Opener"...3 close calls in Zion National Park in the 90's..in One Day..
Lately, due to my Medical situation,4 times in the last 4 yrs..

This is What I experienced All 4 times in the last 4 years..
Everything slows way down,pain starts to fade to feeling numb and a total Peace..!!
Last time..I felt a Pull..
BUT..
Something, I don't know What, changed my focus and Peace..And I, turned back..
And suddenly woke up..!!

Now, I worry when the pain suddenly leaves Me...I've come to rely on the Pain..to remind me..
I'm still Here...

Not sure if that's what you are looking for..
But This
.is what I Remember.
Z...
Wow man. Yeah this stuff is exactly what I’m looking for.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m a very strong believer in the afterlife. I have seen to many things and experienced way to many coincidences not to believe in both an afterlife and God. Combine that with out of body experiences I have had, the topic is extremely interesting to me. I was curious if anyone has had an NDE and what if anything you saw.
There's an astrophysicist who talks a lot about people's after life experiences. There's actually reasons for every single thing that people think they see in a near death experience. And the reason they're all the same is because usually When someone dies they see a bright light. Well usually you're laying on an operating table or in a hospital and what's above you... There's a big bright light over the table.

Because I very much believe in science. I very much Do not believe peoples near death Experiences are actually something to do with death or the afterlife.

Now don't take that out of context. I absolutely believe that people see what they say they see. All i'm saying is their scientific explanations for it.

I almost didn't want to make this post because I have a feeling i'm gonna piss a lot of people off. But i'm just being honest and that's how I feel.

If the afterlife is a real place, I'll be super excited, I'll get to see my grandmother again, And there's nothing more I would want in the world than to spend one more day with my grandmother. She never got to see me turn my life around and it haunts me every day Then I couldn't pull it together and be responsible soon enough for her to see. She always saw the best In me regardless. But she never got to see this version of me.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's an astrophysicist who talks a lot about people's after life experiences. There's actually reasons for every single thing that people think they see in a near death experience. And the reason they're all the same is because usually When someone dies they see a bright light. Well usually you're laying on an operating table or in a hospital and what's above you... There's a big bright light over the table.

Because I very much believe in science. I very much Do not believe peoples near death Experiences are actually something to do with death or the afterlife.

Now don't take that out of context. I absolutely believe that people see what they say they see. All i'm saying is their scientific explanations for it.

I almost didn't want to make this post because I have a feeling i'm gonna piss a lot of people off. But i'm just being honest and that's how I feel.

If the afterlife is a real place, I'll be super excited, I'll get to see my grandmother again, And there's nothing more I would want in the world than to spend one more day with my grandmother. She never got to see me turn my life around and it haunts me every day Then I couldn't pull it together and be responsible soon enough for her to see. She always saw the best In me regardless. But she never got to see this version of me.
All good brother. I am on both sides of the fence. The scientific explanations are there but also incomplete. For example, NDE’s are in tales well beyond the reach of modern medicine so the bright light could in some cases be an operating light but with the history involved, not likely. It could be neurons firing from dying causing a dying person to see a bright flash, but inconclusive.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All good brother. I am on both sides of the fence. The scientific explanations are there but also incomplete. For example, NDE’s are in tales well beyond the reach of modern medicine so the bright light could in some cases be an operating light but with the history involved, not likely. It could be neurons firing from dying causing a dying person to see a bright flash, but inconclusive.
When I was talking about the science I wasn't talking about the light over the table. That was just an explanation one person gave, He rattled off a bunch of stuff that all fit the bill for like 99% of near death experiences and had an explanation for all of them. That made a lot of sense. I'm not saying that's correct either.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I was talking about the science I wasn't talking about the light over the table. That was just an explanation one person gave, He rattled off a bunch of stuff that all fit the bill for like 99% of near death experiences and had an explanation for all of them. That made a lot of sense. I'm not saying that's correct either.
Fair enough. This is why I like discussions around topics like this because everyone has a different outlook on it. I find it all around interesting. Could be a feat of the mind, could be afterlife. Could be a bit of both

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fair enough. This is why I like discussions around topics like this because everyone has a different outlook on it. I find it all around interesting. Could be a feat of the mind, could be afterlife. Could be a bit of both
You ever try DMT? I have not but A lot of people think that's a trip to the after life lol. I mean they do all share almost identical experiences. Its on my list of things to do but i'm a little scared lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You ever try DMT? I have not but A lot of people think that's a trip to the after life lol. I mean they do all share almost identical experiences. Its on my list of things to do but i'm a little scared lol
I have not. It is on my list of things to try but I’m not gonna go out of my way for it

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did. But no one will believe me.

I became a Christian as result. I'm a firm believer in Jesus Christ.

I'm the most skeptical human on Earth. And I assure you that my experience would scare the life out of any of you as it did I.

I saw the truth and I know the truth

Give your heart to God. He is real 🙏

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm the most skeptical human on Earth. And I assure you that my experience would scare the life out of any of you as it did I.

I see this more often than not with true experiences. My own as well are very intense. For the longest time I was like nah that can’t be real…but then on a random chance I was watching a reality tv show and someone mentioned the exact same thing. Horrifying and humbling all at the same time

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Amen brother I believe Yeshua is the way, the truth and the life. I believe He is the Savior of the world and it's His finished work on the cross through the blood He shed that paid for my ticket to eternity with Him. I think it's entirely possible the Light people see in nde's is God Himself. Just my personal beliefs here, not telling anyone else what they need to believe. 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4

I guess there was an interview with a guy on Russell Brand or something where a Christian decided to trip out on some substance and ended up in a spirit realm. Demons were around and Jesus showed up and said "this one's mine" then told the guy "might not wanna do this anymore". No idea if it's true but it's interesting and I could see the Lord saying that lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Amen brother I believe Yeshua is the way, the truth and the life. I believe He is the Savior of the world and it's His finished work on the cross through the blood He shed that paid for my ticket to eternity with Him. I think it's entirely possible the Light people see in nde's is God Himself. Just my personal beliefs here, not telling anyone else what they need to believe. 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4

I guess there was an interview with a guy on Russell Brand or something where a Christian decided to trip out on some substance and ended up in a spirit realm. Demons were around and Jesus showed up and said "this one's mine" then told the guy "might not wanna do this anymore". No idea if it's true but it's interesting and I could see the Lord saying that lol
You know I could see Him saying it like that lol. I am 100000% convinced I met the Archangel Michael and for lack of a better term, he was very down to earth lol 😂 but I mean that in the best of ways.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Give your heart to God. He is real
I’d like to hear your experience. If you don’t want to share it publicly feel free to PM me. Thanks brother

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Give your heart to God. He is real
I’d like to hear your experience. If you don’t want to share it publicly feel free to PM me. Thanks brother

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
+1

The problem is, I like this ''life'' and I have 0 interest in what happen after life.
I also love my family, more than my own life, losing a family member is even worse than your own death.

DecaWinBol

Awards
Old thread…

You know the same energies that guide our “planets,” guide our hearts, so to speak… I can’t explain it all, but it’s as if Lovecraft met Cloud Atlas… that same energy is what make us connected. Every action either propels or degrades that connection… your body is not of your own. So be kind to yourself and others. Because, there is an ultimate final resting place…

This isn’t really about NDEs… but, it helped me get through some stuff. It’s my own work.

This is what I know… the BIBLE really is just Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.

Life is but an intricate dance of energies that govern the cosmos… we finds its echo in the beating of our hearts—a mysterious symphony of Lovecraftian intrigue and Cloud Atlas-like complexity. Though ineffable in its entirety, this cosmic force interconnects us all, weaving a tapestry of shared existence where every action reverberates through the interconnected web of life. In this cosmic ballet, our bodies are but vessels, conduits through which the divine energy flows.

Amidst the ebb and flow of life, we encounter familiar souls—kindred spirits whose paths intertwine with ours across the tapestry of time. This phenomenon isn't relegated to the realm of pagan mythos but finds validation in the realms of sociology and psychology. Yet, beyond the surface lies a profound inquiry into the why—the underlying purpose behind this cosmic choreography.

Why do we find ourselves ensnared in recurring cycles, grappling with familiar trials and encountering kindred souls at every turn? The answer lies in the divine design—a purposeful orchestration by God Himself. Through the tapestry of human relationships and experiences, God endeavors to cultivate within us the fruits of the Holy Spirit—a spirit of patience, forgiveness, love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control.

So… for the people that have Tripped and found God… my belief in an afterlife, is the same as you “Tripping…” it’s an intertwined personal experience with profound coincidences, this fuels the unwavering conviction of God for many people with these type of experiences... From out-of-body encounters to the inexplicable alignment of cosmic energies, aka The Pull, Ego Death, and everything else… the topic captivates me deeply. However, (Not Yelling!) I WILL TELL YOU NOW… there’s nothing spiritual about tripping… you don’t need DMT or LSD or anything like that to believe in God. PLEASE JUST TRUST ME!

Our journey through life is with each other. YOU ARE ME AND I AM YOU AND WE ALL ARE WITHIN God... Our journey through life isn't some “Trip” rather, it's a fusion of personal reflection and self-discovery… because it’s all in our head.

So, I will leave you guys with this…

With every minute we breathe, we are changing the world somehow. And even in death, our absence changes the world. In the grand design of Gods truest creation, we are bestowed with a profound purpose: to matter. With each word spoken and every deed enacted, we possess the potential to bestow glory upon the divine. Within our existence, a profound truth resonates: I am you, and you are me. Though we tread solitary paths, we are not truly alone. Bound by the constraints of time yet infinite in essence, we are paradoxes of flesh and stardust, intertwined in the cosmic dance of existence. Our lives, fleeting and transient, are not solely our own; they are woven into the fabric of others— past and present.

With every interaction, whether a benevolent or a transgression act, we shape the tapestry of our collective destiny. Each kindness extends ripples through time, birthing futures yet unseen. Conversely, every misstep leaves an indelible mark, altering the course of our shared journey.

Nonetheless, Gods truest trial through suffering, isn't a sentence but a crucible for transformation. It's not about enduring pain for divine favor; such notions belong to a different paradigm. Instead, it's about transcending suffering through self-love — the cornerstone of genuine change. Like an alchemist trying to refine base elements into gold, we sculpt our joy from the raw material of our struggles. (God will never give you something that you can’t handle)

Amid my personal experiences, life can cast some pretty big shadows, where grief and adversity loom large, lies a profound truth: it's all fleeting. At the age of 23, I confronted a world shattered by loss, financial upheaval, and familial discord. Yet, through the darkness, I glimpsed a beacon of hope — the realization that every hardship is but a chapter, not the entire tale. Embracing this mantra — "keep on keeping on" — I discovered the resilience to forge ahead. For in the crucible of adversity lies the seed of renewal, birthing a future brimming with promise.

So, as we traverse life's labyrinth, let us remember: pain is transient, love endures, and every trial is but a stepping stone to our ultimate destiny.

~My life extends far beyond me. Godspeed!

Last edited:
PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently battling two C's..one terminal..
I came to AM to give a little back..
I took from many yrs ago on ASF..my home forum..I've tried to Honor those before me by helping others..
I may not pull through this time..!!
I'm not sure if I can continue to be on my own..I have fought for nearly 11 yrs..and have pushed C back..
But..it has taxed me heavily lately..new problems and without a Miracle..I may not Return to post on here or ASF..

Thanks to Everyone who's helped me along my Journey..!!
Cheers
ZION