Unanswered Anyone have experience with Meldonium?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I talked to another AM member about Meldonium, I been curious about this drug since I saw some athletes getting busted with it, anyone else here used it?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s a blood pressure medicine, athletes have been using it for better cardio. The other AM member I talked to said he feel a big difference in cardio. Meldonium is made in Russia but never made it to US.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know fusion supplement sells this right? Meldonium and lorcaserin are two new products that I’m sure wouldn’t be on the over the counter market here in the US but predator has got them. They seem to be being all the latest cutting edge stuff.. like original 4-ad 19nor diol.. 1 test etc..

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know fusion supplement sells this right? Meldonium and lorcaserin are two new products that I’m sure wouldn’t be on the over the counter market here in the US but predator has got them. They seem to be being all the latest cutting edge stuff.. like original 4-ad 19nor diol.. 1 test etc..
No, I didn’t know, interesting! But, I know how to get Meldonium already, I just wanted to see who else used it and if it’s safe.