Anyone have experience with Female who can't orgasm (serious)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to stroke me ego, but my fiance cannot reach orgasm thru intercoarse, clitoral stimulation she is fine. Anyone have experience with this?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never had this happen.part mental part a few other things.play around and see what works best

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with E. It's a bit of a pain to the ego when we (guys) can't quite do it for them, but in the end, some women are just like that.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got problems. I solve them.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Good plan. A bit of advice:

I prefer:

restoring-hardwood-floors.s600x600.jpg

to:

he he he... :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Alot of times for a woman it is all mental. As in they have to be relaxed and almost want to orgasm. See if she will do the DJ Diddles while you have sex with her.

As with the mental thing try to clam her down or try to find out what stress or work/life problems she has and try to take the problems out of her life for a moment in time.

Nice dinner and relaxing night then have fun at home.

In the end a womens orgasm is all about her and how she feels. Don't feel down about it.

If you two use lube try to get the extra stim. type for her it may help. Some have a little menthol (I think it is?) in it and makes her area completly sensitive to what you are doing.
Tried it with my wife and she could not stop orgasming.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I want to assume mental, she was married before, and stated she never had one in her life. Trying is fun though.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alot of times for a woman it is all mental. As in they have to be relaxed and almost want to orgasm. See if she will do the DJ Diddles while you have sex with her.

As with the mental thing try to clam her down or try to find out what stress or work/life problems she has and try to take the problems out of her life for a moment in time.

Nice dinner and relaxing night then have fun at home.

In the end a womens orgasm is all about her and how she feels. Don't feel down about it.

If you two use lube try to get the extra stim. type for her it may help. Some have a little menthol (I think it is?) in it and makes her area completly sensitive to what you are doing.
Tried it with my wife and she could not stop orgasming.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is DJ Diddles??? Also, what extra stim lube? Ive tried a few and no results.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Pardon my ignorance, but what is DJ Diddles??? Also, what extra stim lube? Ive tried a few and no results.
An old joke that a comedian used to call when a girl plays with herself. Said it looks like she was a DJ playing (scratching) a record. Think the guy was Dane Cook? Sorry bad refence.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've dealt with this with 2 different chics and I've always found it has been something mental. It's usually just a matter of finding out what it is they like or what they aren't sharing with you to overcome that hump. Honest dialogue is a key start. Lot's of chics will keep the most mundane thing from you because they might be embarrassed or something......just speaking from my experiences. Hope it works out for ya!

pumpga

Awards
Don't be afraid to try some toys like bullets or the we-vibe mentioned before. Don't buy cheap ones though. The better ones use materials that last and won't be prone to bacteria. My girl and I use a bullet almost every time. She can get it from the g-spot but there are like 7 different types of orgasms for women and each is different for them. She gets off alot faster with the bullet usually a couple times before I get mine. If you put the bullet on her clit between you and her, you just grind into her and it will get her going. Also, get her going first. Not just foreplay, but get her worked up before you even touch her. And using lube is a must. If there is any discomfort it takes them out of the moment. Good luck. There are some that just don't get off when ****ing.