Status
Not open for further replies.
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha then you forgot your using nutras prices where everyone elese is charging about 40% more so it get even more expensive!!
Why would you buy from elsewhere anyway?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Why would you buy from elsewhere anyway?
just saying for the people who dont shop at nutra are getting rammed in the ass for some of the prices ill admit nutra doesnt carry every single product out there as far as 2nd gen hormones if im looking for a few particular ones and then i decide to throw in iforces bull**** then i get raped. take DA.com for example.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
cmon nutra just tell us yes, no maybe so? lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We can call it "Bulk Cowpie extract" . Nobody will suspect a thing.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets do some math here so you guys have an idea of what an effective dose of 1,4 dione is.

It is 45% orally active and 15% converts to boldenone.

1g/d x 7/d x .45 x .15 = .4725mg boldenone per week

Daily dose to weekly boldenone dose after conversion:
1g/d = 475mg week boldenone
1.2g/ = 565mg week boldenone
1.4g/d = 660mg week boldenone
1.6g/d = 750mg week boldenone

This stuff really needs to be run at at least 1g in a stack and 1.6g is not out of the question if run solo.

I would not run it for less than 8 weeks.

1g/d = 7g/w x 8 weeks = 56g
1.6g/d = 11.2g/w x 8 weeks = 89.6g

At $3 a gram you do the math. But I would never let 100g of that stuff just sit around and take up space in the freezer.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me correct you :)

Bioavailability is 45% when administered orally.
Bioavailability is *20-30% when administered TD.

So you could potentially be reducing your availability by up to 50%.

* many boast greater absorption, yet none produce data to support such claims. Anecdotal evidence suggests that one estimate for no more than 25%.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Let me correct you :)

Bioavailability is 45% when administered orally.
Bioavailability is *20-30% when administered TD.

So you could potentially be reducing your availability by up to 50%.

* many boast greater absorption, yet none produce data to support such claims. Anecdotal evidence suggests that one estimate for no more than 25%.
LOL.i deleted my post after I thought about it..... :(

ANYWAYS.......it would be a lot cheaper in bulk!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, and ~$2.50-3.00/g was a 200g bulk price pre ban.

At todays rate 60 - 100mg caps at ~$50 is running ~$8/g. One bottle will last 6 days at effective dosing. :)

Really don't see it being worth while even from NP.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess even DSADE can't get this done!!!(reverse psychology)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be patient. This is not a monster priority (as the outlay to even make this feasible is upwards of $10k), but it IS there once we have the X-factor details worked out.

I would not look for anything sooner than 4 weeks.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I guess even DSADE can't get this done!!!(reverse psychology)
Dsade can get ANYTHING done, he had a sex change and can still get it up! Thats determination!

Well actually theres one thing he can't do: last longer than 10 seconds in bed, my friend wants her 99 cents back dude, she said you were the worst hooker ever!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Give the people what they want, in bulk...regardless"

Can we get NP to stock some orchic and smilax. In bulk powder of course :toofunny:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Give the people what they want, in bulk...regardless"

Can we get NP to stock some orchic and smilax. In bulk powder of course :toofunny:
Hey if stuff that didn't work also didn't sell, companies like BSN and Muscletech would be out of business.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, sorry, was just being sarcastic ;)

1,4ad is a good compound. It is very pricey even at bulk prices. Most will under dose it or run it for too short a period and will see little to no results because it simply needs to be mega dosed. Most cant afford that but will buy it anyway because it is at the planet. The novelty will be in having something that is 'gray market' available for consumers to spend their money on. It will be a huge success for all parties. I'm thinking I hear a presale in the works. Ch...ching$!$!$!$!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, sorry, was just being sarcastic ;)

1,4ad is a good compound. It is very pricey even at bulk prices. Most will under dose it or run it for too short a period and will see little to no results because it simply needs to be mega dosed. Most cant afford that but will buy it anyway because it is at the planet. The novelty will be in having something that is 'gray market' available for consumers to spend their money on. It will be a huge success for all parties. I'm thinking I hear a presale in the works. Ch...ching$!$!$!$!

IM so with you on this one!!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, but I never had to "mega dose" it. I think all I use to use was 600 mgs/day, and use to get pretty good results from it, but.......of course it worked a heck of a lot better when stacked with something else:thumbsup: ! I miss some of the compounds from the preban days:sad:! I would love to be able to use some 1-test, 4-ad, and of 1,4ad again! Those transdermal 1-test/4ad combos awesome:head:!! Oh well:whiner:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if it is ran at 600mg/d that is ~$50 for 10 days and a 30 day cycle will cost ~$150. At half that price it is still ~$75 for a 30 day cycle. Which by the way is still more than $4/g and about half the recommended cycle length.

If there is a demand there will be a supply.

So whats the $/g at 100g's?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even if it is ran at 600mg/d that is ~$50 for 10 days and a 30 day cycle will cost ~$150. At half that price it is still ~$75 for a 30 day cycle. Which by the way is still more than $4/g and about half the recommended cycle length.

If there is a demand there will be a supply.

So whats the $/g at 100g's?
Obviously I can bring this in from China at around $2.50 a gram (est.), so it will depend omn how much for licensing fees William wants.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously I can bring this in from China at around $2.50 a gram (est.), so it will depend omn how much for licensing fees William wants.
Is that your cost or to the retailer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that your cost or to the retailer?
Verifying with my supplier, but that was the price we used to pay straight from China. I would imagine this would be something we would offer as more of a service (read: no profit) than anything.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Verifying with my supplier, but that was the price we used to pay straight from China. I would imagine this would be something we would offer as more of a service (read: no profit) than anything.
another reason why nutra has such loyal customers. How many retailers would do something for no profit?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another reason why nutra has such loyal customers. How many retailers would do something for no profit?
For some odd reason, this business model doesn't seem too successful if overused. :)

We realize that if we are able to offer some things at or around cost, that our customers will also pick up a few other things in the same order, as well as being able to help out.

In the end, we are all shooting for results and have the same limitations as far as budget goes (some more, some less).

I am hoping I will know something very shortly.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For some odd reason, this business model doesn't seem too successful if overused. :)

We realize that if we are able to offer some things at or around cost, that our customers will also pick up a few other things in the same order, as well as being able to help out.

In the end, we are all shooting for results and have the same limitations as far as budget goes (some more, some less).

I am hoping I will know something very shortly.
CROWD STARTS CHANTING:

DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE, DSADE:bb3:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Work your magic Dsade!.
Ahhh...same thing you said to me last night. They always come back for more.

"Gimme some DSeconds!!!"

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dieter: Dsade, it has been said that you are both crime and magic.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

:box: :box: :box: :box: !! That's why I buy from Nutra only!!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
great job dsade! in the meantime i have the short term solution! we can just eat a bunch of cow ****! step up and grab your cow chips for that wonderful taste and 100% daily vitamin 1,4add! Cow Chip Cookies and Gift Baskets

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told you Matt. I'm gonna beat you to it.

I have a source on some range fed cow dung that is highly anabolic. My supplier has a very competitive bulk powder price. I'll consider having a pre-sale to see if there is enough interest in this sh!t.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I told you Matt. I'm gonna beat you to it.

I have a source on some range fed cow dung that is highly anabolic. My supplier has a very competitive bulk powder price. I'll consider having a pre-sale to see if there is enough interest in this sh!t.
Dude...this SO has to be a transdermal.

"Um...just applying some Camo makeup, dear"

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Having a sh*tty day?! Try some of this! Just a couple of rubs on your skin, and this Sh*t will make you feel a whole lot better! So go ahead, grab some and try it today! It's the SH*T!!!:toofunny: ! Here we ago again:D Another thread falls victim!:dump: LOL!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FeceBolic?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm moving to a rural community next week. Perhaps I could get you a better deal on raws than you're china supplier :)

BMW

Awards
  • Established
haha i just realized these chinese dudes are gonna have to haul in a truck load of cow turds into their labs and process it to make us happy man that place must smell i wonder if thats why its so expensive :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha i just realized these chinese dudes are gonna have to haul in a truck load of cow turds into their labs and process it to make us happy man that place must smell i wonder if thats why its so expensive :D
It's probably easier to synthesize than to extract.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crapdermal (or Crapdermal-drol)

Users have to promise not to keep a log.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crapdermal (or Crapdermal-drol)

Users have to promise not to keep a log.
PLease flush all logs...don't keep them.

POOP THREAD!!!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: !! Good ones, all of you!:lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I just can't help myself!,

As funny as this may sound thats a f'n beautiful song, I gots teh goose bumps, once I was done laughing of course from the application towards DSADE :D

Status
Not open for further replies.