any chance for bulk 1,4ad powder

Status
Not open for further replies.
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just capped 50 of them (took me all of 10 minutes. This stuff is extremely easy to cap). My scale has dead batteries, but it looks to be around 600mg per 00.

The powder is dense (similar to piracetam) so tamping won't gain you a whole lot of room. This stuff is a pleasure to work with.
dsade,
Did you use any filler or was it straight 1,4ad??? And would it be alright to take 600mgs in one dose??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade,
Did you use any filler or was it straight 1,4ad??? And would it be alright to take 600mgs in one dose??
just to answer for dsade, it is straight 14ad and you could take 600mg in one dose but it would not be recommended because the half life is relatively short, said around 4-6 hours.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade,
This was straight 1,4.

600mg twice a day would fine, depending on how high you are going to run it. :)

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Hypothetically, if we were to stack this with 1-AD or 1-Test there shouldn't be an competitive inhibition? 1-ad converts to 1-T via 3-ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 1,4ad via the 17beta. But 4AD converts via 17beta so there could be possible competition correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypothetically, if we were to stack this with 1-AD or 1-Test there shouldn't be an competitive inhibition? 1-ad converts to 1-T via 3-ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 1,4ad via the 17beta. But 4AD converts via 17beta so there could be possible competition correct?
If they convert with the same enzyme, then I would say yes there would be some competition.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
If they convert with the same enzyme, then I would say yes there would be some competition.
Agreed, you'll probably have to lower the dose of both in order to prevent 17HSD saturation. I wouldn't run them together at full dosage.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so its gone for good now huh??
The remainder of the first batch should be on its way...I believe there are going to be around 10-15 kilos.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Just for sh1ts and giggles, BW got 300mg into '1' caps and I got 400mg into '0' caps. Based on volumes of .50ml and .68ml respectively it looks like 1,4 is ~600mg/ml compressed.
dsade or something said
Just capped 50 of them (took me all of 10 minutes. This stuff is extremely easy to cap). My scale has dead batteries, but it looks to be around 600mg per 00.

so we can assume

1-200-300ish (5-14 daily on avg)
0-400ish (3-6 daily on avg)
00-600ish (1-3 avg on daily)

look about right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade or something said

so we can assume

1-200-300ish (5-14 daily on avg)
0-400ish (3-6 daily on avg)
00-600ish (1-3 avg on daily)

look about right?
Looks like you got it pretty good.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hey NP, thanks for getting this stuff in for us!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey NP, thanks for getting this stuff in for us!
As always...it is our pleasure.

You guys are just lucky I like to play as much as you do. I see something I want to mess around with, and I push for it to be picked up. :)

Next: Bulk China White.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
As always...it is our pleasure.

You guys are just lucky I like to play as much as you do. I see something I want to mess around with, and I push for it to be picked up. :)

Next: Bulk China White.

Hmmm good gains from N-phenyl-N-[1-(1-phenylpropan-2-yl)-4-piperidyl]propanamide/Alphamethylfentanyl

Im scared now.......

How about those capmquicks deluxe kits, still wednesday??

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Attn AM members: At this time we have been advised by our legal counsel not to sell this item in bulk form.

Status
Not open for further replies.