any chance for bulk 1,4ad powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm totally down for triple dosing x-factor even though i haven't even tried it before, lol

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
If you can manage to make AA powder taste even remotely tolerable, you will have pulled some serious flavoring magic. I honestly don't think it's possible without MASSIVE dilution. Like, 75mg AA in 25 grams of chocolate protein powder seems to be okay. :p
I know of a guy... ;)

In regards to 1,4... has things since change with IForce's shortcomings?

Personally, I don't know if I'd risk it.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
This was exactly the concept that I brough to William. X-factor has turned out to be a fantastic supplement, in spite of my initial misgivings. Unfortunately, the price investment is a bit steep when people could simply purchase a standard hormonal. Bulk X-Factor will give everyone a chance to give this a shot to see the results.

I am also QUITE curious to see who among you will be the first to tackle a double or triple dosing scheme, since the price will allow.

Come to think of it, we might even donate some material to run such a test.

Would there really be any significant benefit to double or triple dosing AA? Seems like the higher incidence of sides wouldn't be worth it. In fact it seems that MN would recommend a lower dose as in Halodrol Liquigels.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was exactly the concept that I brough to William. X-factor has turned out to be a fantastic supplement, in spite of my initial misgivings. Unfortunately, the price investment is a bit steep when people could simply purchase a standard hormonal. Bulk X-Factor will give everyone a chance to give this a shot to see the results.

I am also QUITE curious to see who among you will be the first to tackle a double or triple dosing scheme, since the price will allow.

Come to think of it, we might even donate some material to run such a test.
I am always up for a test, anything you say is good means it is golden! Can't wait to get bulk phenogen!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Yea Im down for a higher dose attempt. I tried x-Factor at regular dose for 50 days, and I was pleased with the results. Lets see these tests!

Aoba

Awards
Any ETA on the bulk x-factor? My birthday is june 25th (18th birthday) and my wishlist is a tub of bulk x-factor along with 2 bottles of activate extreme to jump start the summer...watcha think?

:bruce3:

Edit: If i have time, (depending on work this summer) i might end up logging the products and would love donation material or i would pay for the first tub of x-factor and see how it goes from there. :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I hate training back, I love chest and arns, everyone has their fav! But still, nice back bro!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So I am assuming it's a big "NO" on the 1/4ad?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think it is a big "WE'LL HAVE TO CHECK WITH BILL" as he owns the patent

:toofunny:

Aoba

Awards
i wanna make my next order soon, would love to know about bulk x-factor :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Would there really be any significant benefit to double or triple dosing AA? Seems like the higher incidence of sides wouldn't be worth it.
Sides are entirely dependant on the person and their current training/diet routine as well as past training/diet.

Everyone, regardless of your weight or experience, should start with 750mg-1000mg daily for 50 days. After that, you can start experimenting.

The results with AA do get better with increased dosage. The ceiling dose is unknown right now though. I've gone as high as 1500mg for a couple weeks... it's VERY noticeable. My personal favorite program though was 1250mg for 60 days (this equaled 3 bottles of X-Factor).

One of the biggest factors in making AA work really well is minimizing the intake of things that will negate its effects. The more you minimize/eliminate these "contraindications", the better AA works. However, incidence of side effects can also go up. That's why personal experience and experimentation is necessary. Everyone will respond differently--some dramatically so--which makes AA one of those things you're gonna want to play with... but responsibly.

Aoba

Awards
at what dosage is AA cytoxic? way above even a double dose of x-factor?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great info, Aeter....glad to see some initial guidlines from people with experience running higher than normal dosages of X-Factor.

Lead time was given to us of 30 days, but I am going to see if we can't speed this along and get some people started on some GREAT LeanBulk Summer Stacks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Buuuuuuuuuuuut what about teh 1,4adddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? hmmmm :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
You didnt give the bulk 1,4AD idea a :nutkick: did you? LOL :D

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Buuuuuuuuuuuut what about teh 1,4adddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? hmmmm :)
I am going to gather up all of the hobbits and come after NP with torches and pitchforks if we dont get an answer soon!!!! :smite: :smite:

jk :p

I all seriousness, I think this product would sell well. :head:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I want 3-AD, how bout you give me some if dsade releases 1,4 AD powder!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I am going to gather up all of the hobbits and come after NP with torches and pitchforks if we dont get an answer soon!!!! :smite: :smite:

jk :p

I all seriousness, I think this product would sell well. :head:
:goodpost:

jay12

Awards
How about releasing a 200 mg AA/200 mg 1,4ADione gell cap under Nutracaps...now that would sell

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd much rather have it as a powder. The costs skyrocket when you have it capped.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
I thought I swore off orals, but I want to give 1,4-AD a run.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They know where the ranger lives!!:twisted:

BMW

Awards
  • Established
I thought I swore off orals, but I want to give 1,4-AD a run.
its very mild in sides no liver toxicity as its not methlated and one of the most non methly bio-availible prohormones know its even has a higher bio-availbilty than 1-ad. i used to love this stuff back in '03 when it was availible like crack but nowonly one company has it and its way underdosed and way overpriced. just even a quick short run nutra please!!!! all we need is one week!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its very mild in sides no liver toxicity as its not methlated and one of the most non methly bio-availible prohormones know its even has a higher bio-availbilty than 1-ad. i used to love this stuff back in '03 when it was availible like crack but nowonly one company has it and its way underdosed and way overpriced. just even a quick short run nutra please!!!! all we need is one week!!!
AGREED! i figured it out and you would need 5 (thats right, FIVE) bottles to do an effective 4 week cycle! 1200mg per day! That is WELL over $100! :jaw:

c'mon, dsade, WORK YOUR MAGIC, MAN! :clap2:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AGREED! i figured it out and you would need 5 (thats right, FIVE) bottles to do an effective 4 week cycle! 1200mg per day! That is WELL over $100! :jaw:

c'mon, dsade, WORK YOUR MAGIC, MAN! :clap2:
And then let's take into account that 4 weeks is the MINIMUM for an effective cycle length, since (from what I've read) 1,4AD takes a few weeks to fully 'kick in'. That being said a good cycle is usually run for 6-8 weeks, so that's well over $150-$200!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And then let's take into account that 4 weeks is the MINIMUM for an effective cycle length, since (from what I've read) 1,4AD takes a few weeks to fully 'kick in'. That being said a good cycle is usually run for 6-8 weeks, so that's well over $150-$200!
Excellent point, sinner! :box:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you could probably run a Boldenone cycle for about that much green.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
think we can single-handedly bump this until nutraplanet gets sick of seeing it? thus forcing them to do it?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know t-Bone wants in on this...........

i see you watching! :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just here to lighten the load. Buuuuuuuuuuuuummmppppp! :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it possible to bypass the patent and come out with a protonated -diol version? This would increase water solubility (thereby increasing absorption) and would possibly triple (in vitro) conversion to active.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this one BIG TIME as well!!!!!! 1,4 AD is great!!:head: !! DSADE! DSADE! DSADE!!!! The fans are going crazy!! :djparty: Come make this happen, please:whiner: ! Just one week, so I can buy all of it, LOL!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this one BIG TIME as well!!!!!! 1,4 AD is great!!:head: !! DSADE! DSADE! DSADE!!!! The fans are going crazy!! :djparty: Come make this happen, please:whiner: ! Just one week, so I can buy all of it, LOL!!
:drunk: :cheers:

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I've never understood why this never came back like superdrol did after the ban. I think IForce is the only one selling it. Could they be in with Bill on this? I never tried it preban, but I would love to, especially in the 1 gram a day range that most people thought was the sweet spot. Add that to make a havoc cycle a little wet and I think it would be a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.