Anacyclus XT Interactions

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I’m wondering if there are any known interactions with this supplement. I take buprenorphine and wanted to see if I would be good to go with this.
Thanks

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interactions as in things to avoid? As far as other supplements no, but whenever asking questions about drugs you may be on that is always best left with asking a professional depending on the drug and/or use case.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m wondering if there are any known interactions with this supplement. I take buprenorphine and wanted to see if I would be good to go with this.
Thanks

it would be hard to say and always suggest with those type of drugs seek a dr. for advice.

as for over the counter .. since have taken this long time .. just popping ibu, tyenol or robaxin ( canadian back pain ) .. no issues with interactions

with prescribed always space it apart and if you feel sides coming seek physican

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know thing is my doctor doesn’t really have a strong knowledge of these supplements. I’ve taken dozens of others with no problems, the main thing I normally stay clear of is enzyme inhibiting supplements, but I think I should be okay I’ll try 1 capsule lol

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Interactions as in things to avoid? As far as other supplements no, but whenever asking questions about drugs you may be on that is always best left with asking a professional depending on the drug and/or use case.
yes I get it, I’m not trying to ask for medical advice. I guess I could ask a different more generic question if there are any known interactions with opiates in general. I couldn’t find anything when I searched, but I know you guys on here probably have more information than I do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is nothing that I've ever seen that would cause any issues with Anacyclus XT and I don't think I've ever seen a single reported side effect or issue with it.

But when it comes to mixing supplements with medications, there's rarely any 100% answers because there just usually aren't studies specifically mixing them together to see. And as a company, there is always the required disclaimer to check with a doctor or pharmacist before taking anything with medications - but as you pointed out, that doesn't always work bc many doctors and physicians aren't familiar with the supplements.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing that I've ever seen that would cause any issues with Anacyclus XT and I don't think I've ever seen a single reported side effect or issue with it.

But when it comes to mixing supplements with medications, there's rarely any 100% answers because there just usually aren't studies specifically mixing them together to see. And as a company, there is always the required disclaimer to check with a doctor or pharmacist before taking anything with medications - but as you pointed out, that doesn't always work bc many doctors and physicians aren't familiar with the supplements.
Cool thanks man. FWIW I’ve taken numerous other adaptogens and all kinds of stuff like Maca, Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, etc so I’m really not super concerned I just do my due diligence and like to make sure there is no enzyme inhibition type of thing that may potentiate other meds/supplements but I don’t believe this would cause that.

Is it recommend taking with or without food?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool thanks man. FWIW I’ve taken numerous other adaptogens and all kinds of stuff like Maca, Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, etc so I’m really not super concerned I just do my due diligence and like to make sure there is no enzyme inhibition type of thing that may potentiate other meds/supplements but I don’t believe this would cause that.

Is it recommend taking with or without food?
There is no enzyme inhibition that I recall reading about - but with herbs, not all possible actions may have been investigated. But nothing I've ever seen leads me to think it would be an issue.

You can take it with or without food; whichever is the most convenient for you.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
There is no enzyme inhibition that I recall reading about - but with herbs, not all possible actions may have been investigated. But nothing I've ever seen leads me to think it would be an issue.

You can take it with or without food; whichever is the most convenient for you.
Cool thanks man! Ive taken it for two days now I started with just 1 capsule 2x and now doing 3x today, and no problems or changes at all just feel almost like a little warmness in my body but could be all in my head, and I did some intense cardio on it today and everything was good. Figured it might be helpful for someone else in the future that reads this, and I’ll update maybe a couple more times.