PA & Anacyclus By SNS

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I just ordered 2 bottles of PA and Anacyclus XT from SNS. I’m not really big on supplements besides the basic vitamins and EAAs and some stand alone pre workout amino acids etc I have tried HMB with good results. I’m currently giving a few other companies a chance with their supplements, so decided to go phosphatidic acid a shot. My two questions are 1- what can I expect result wise on the good end from this product? 2- HMB vs Phosphatidic Acid, as far as I’m aware both do the same thing , but is there really that big a difference. 3- Anacyclus XT what kind of results are high end or can I possibly expect.
One last thing to mention is I do train from home I do have a full blown home garage gym with sounds system , mini split AC , full
Insulated walls ceiling and garage door and it’s cost me quite a bit , I take a lot of pride in it. I train 4-6 days a week and my diet is spot on…I’m currently cutting staying between 1500-2000 calories daily, & eating appx 150-200 grams protein daily and I am fasting as well . I do have colitis so I can not eat as much as I’d like and what I also like. But I def find ways to get my protein. My results been great. So any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I’m really curious list about the expect results when using PA Hoping this ain’t just another worthless hyped up supplement at $50 a bottle it’s not cheap

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's fairly low calories, what's your height and weight. My guess is your gonna lose weight and get smaller no matter what you take. PA may help keep your strength up. I ran a bottle but I was starting a calorie surplus at the time so was starting to slowly gain. It's not something you can feel working you just need to run it and see how you progress. I'm at almost 3500 cals per day now and only weight 185lbs at 6 foot.

Your gym sounds cool although your focus seems to be on the sound system, wall padding and ait con which would be the last things on my list when building a home gym. I would use the money from that for even more equipment but that's just me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For 1 and 3, what you can expect depends on each person. Some people get hungrier from Anacyclus, others don’t. It can provide a libido boost, but not always. PA will often improve strength, so it’s common for people to notice weights feeling lighter, but sometimes it’s more subtle. It all just depends.

As for PA vs. HMB, they sort of do the same thing as far as increasing mTOR, but they’ll do it differently. To me, the easiest way to think of it, is PA acts sort of “upstream” in that it will allow more mTOR activation. It stacks well with anything else that can increase mTOR like protein, aminos, or HMB.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just seen pics of your gym in the other thread you started and it does indeed look immense.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
That's fairly low calories, what's your height and weight. My guess is your gonna lose weight and get smaller no matter what you take. PA may help keep your strength up. I ran a bottle but I was starting a calorie surplus at the time so was starting to slowly gain. It's not something you can feel working you just need to run it and see how you progress. I'm at almost 3500 cals per day now and only weight 185lbs at 6 foot.

Your gym sounds cool although your focus seems to be on the sound system, wall padding and ait con which would be the last things on my list when building a home gym. I would use the money from that for even more equipment but that's just me.
That’s me like a week ago in the attached pic. I been back lifting a little over a year maybe 15 months and gained about 50 lbs after not training for 2 years . The past 4/5 months I have really tighten up my diet and I’m down from 255-to 230 or so I don’t weigh myself much ever just go by body fat and clothing . I have leaned out a bit more since. I’m 5’8 230 lbs The goal ain’t shredded 6 pack it’s it’s just tighten up and keep size. Ideally I’d like to stay 215-220

my gym is packed to the max Wall padding ain’t necessary since my space ain’t big18x22 have alot but packed it nicely so it’s not cluttered. Just very busy lol

Attachments

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Just seen pics of your gym in the other thread you started and it does indeed look immense.
Ty bro. I have invested a lot into it. My wife been using it a lot as well lately so we both take pride in it. Although I paid for the entire thing lol she just reaps the benefits

JayNY2Fla

Awards
For 1 and 3, what you can expect depends on each person. Some people get hungrier from Anacyclus, others don’t. It can provide a libido boost, but not always. PA will often improve strength, so it’s common for people to notice weights feeling lighter, but sometimes it’s more subtle. It all just depends.

As for PA vs. HMB, they sort of do the same thing as far as increasing mTOR, but they’ll do it differently. To me, the easiest way to think of it, is PA acts sort of “upstream” in that it will allow more mTOR activation. It stacks well with anything else that can increase mTOR like protein, aminos, or HMB.
Yeah for sure. Case by case is different person by person is different. We all ain’t the same that’s for sure. I guess I was just looking to hear peoples personal experiences I should have stated it that way. So you are saying you can stack HMB and PA? Is it necessary and will the benefits of stacking both be that much better?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can definitely stack PA and HMB. You probably won’t notice a drastic difference but it won’t hurt to give it a shot and see how it treats you.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah for sure. Case by case is different person by person is different. We all ain’t the same that’s for sure. I guess I was just looking to hear peoples personal experiences I should have stated it that way. So you are saying you can stack HMB and PA? Is it necessary and will the benefits of stacking both be that much better?
Ya they could stack well. Sorry for being a bit lazy, but the super short and not detailed answer would be that HMB would be more anti-catabolic/prevent muscle breakdown and PA would be boosting MPS more.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
You can definitely stack PA and HMB. You probably won’t notice a drastic difference but it won’t hurt to give it a shot and see how it treats you.
Cool bro I’ll def do it. HMB always worked well with me.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
T
Ya they could stack well. Sorry for being a bit lazy, but the super short and not detailed answer would be that HMB would be more anti-catabolic/prevent muscle breakdown and PA would be boosting MPS more.
Ty for the specifics man. I’m excited to see what Pa has to offer. My diet is excellent and my body reacts well to most supplements

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ordered 2 bottles of PA and Anacyclus XT from SNS. I’m not really big on supplements besides the basic vitamins and EAAs and some stand alone pre workout amino acids etc I have tried HMB with good results. I’m currently giving a few other companies a chance with their supplements, so decided to go phosphatidic acid a shot. My two questions are 1- what can I expect result wise on the good end from this product? 2- HMB vs Phosphatidic Acid, as far as I’m aware both do the same thing , but is there really that big a difference. 3- Anacyclus XT what kind of results are high end or can I possibly expect.
One last thing to mention is I do train from home I do have a full blown home garage gym with sounds system , mini split AC , full
Insulated walls ceiling and garage door and it’s cost me quite a bit , I take a lot of pride in it. I train 4-6 days a week and my diet is spot on…I’m currently cutting staying between 1500-2000 calories daily, & eating appx 150-200 grams protein daily and I am fasting as well . I do have colitis so I can not eat as much as I’d like and what I also like. But I def find ways to get my protein. My results been great. So any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I’m really curious list about the expect results when using PA Hoping this ain’t just another worthless hyped up supplement at $50 a bottle it’s not cheap
I'm sorry, I just now saw this thread.

1) Results on anything can vary by the person, but in general, the results you would expect from Phosphatidic Acid XT and Anacyclus XT would be increased lean muscle, strength, improved endurance, and enhanced recovery. You'll also likely notice that you'll feel much fuller not just during your workouts but throughout the day.

2) Yes, Phosphatidic Acid XT and HMB are different. HMB is a good and useful ingredient, but I wouldn't compare it to Phosphatidic Acid XT. I think that Phosphatidic Acid XT is the better choice for mTOR activation in general and people generally see a better variety of benefits from it as well as seeing benefits sooner. It's also important to note that in addition to the benefits of Phosphatidic Acid, Phosphatidic Acid XT also contains Senactiv and Apigenin so you'll receive benefits from those as well.

3) Anacyclus XT - most people experience an increase in lean muscle and strength. Some people say it helps them a lot with libido and some say it increases their appetite. The appetite part seems to vary from person to person.

You can find a lot of good feedback on Phosphatidic Acid XT in this thread:

You can find a lot of positive feedback on Anacyclus XT in this thread:

You could definitely stack Phosphatidic Acid XT and HMB.

Personally I think that Pepti-Plex would go better with Phosphatidic Acid XT, but I do like HMB.

My only word of caution on HMB is that there are a lot of brands out now days that sell HMB that aren't what they're supposed to be, so just be careful of the brands that you buy.

We've been considering making an HMB ourselves, so I do like the ingredient itself, but I do think that Pepti-Plex would likely be a better option for you, especially with what you said about having colitis and being limited on your protein intake. The reason I say that is that Pepti-Plex helps with muscle health and increased protein synthesis thru a variety of pathways.

There is a lot of useful information on it in this thread:

Also, compliments on your gym. You have a very nice setup.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I'm sorry, I just now saw this thread.

1) Results on anything can vary by the person, but in general, the results you would expect from Phosphatidic Acid XT and Anacyclus XT would be increased lean muscle, strength, improved endurance, and enhanced recovery. You'll also likely notice that you'll feel much fuller not just during your workouts but throughout the day.

2) Yes, Phosphatidic Acid XT and HMB are different. HMB is a good and useful ingredient, but I wouldn't compare it to Phosphatidic Acid XT. I think that Phosphatidic Acid XT is the better choice for mTOR activation in general and people generally see a better variety of benefits from it as well as seeing benefits sooner. It's also important to note that in addition to the benefits of Phosphatidic Acid, Phosphatidic Acid XT also contains Senactiv and Apigenin so you'll receive benefits from those as well.

3) Anacyclus XT - most people experience an increase in lean muscle and strength. Some people say it helps them a lot with libido and some say it increases their appetite. The appetite part seems to vary from person to person.

You can find a lot of good feedback on Phosphatidic Acid XT in this thread:

You can find a lot of positive feedback on Anacyclus XT in this thread:

You could definitely stack Phosphatidic Acid XT and HMB.

Personally I think that Pepti-Plex would go better with Phosphatidic Acid XT, but I do like HMB.

My only word of caution on HMB is that there are a lot of brands out now days that sell HMB that aren't what they're supposed to be, so just be careful of the brands that you buy.

We've been considering making an HMB ourselves, so I do like the ingredient itself, but I do think that Pepti-Plex would likely be a better option for you, especially with what you said about having colitis and being limited on your protein intake. The reason I say that is that Pepti-Plex helps with muscle health and increased protein synthesis thru a variety of pathways.

There is a lot of useful information on it in this thread:

Also, compliments on your gym. You have a very nice setup.
Hey bro. I am certainly going to look into each link. Thanks for the time and ty for the compliments on my gym. It def took alot of time and money and I’m in it always. I have zero reason not to train.

so the HMB brand I’m using is by Bulk Supplements I honestly feel you can’t go wrong with BS. I have had good results with their HMB. I only used HMB for the first time about 8 months ago. Used it for 4 months and stopped and just started again about 1 week ago. I think it would be a huge plus if you guys start yes to offer HMB especially since it can be stacked with anything. As for the colitis it prevents me from eating **** food cause my body don’t react well to bad junk food but I also can’t eat large portions So when it comes to protein I get it through food for sure but just in smaller meals I also use Huma Pro and shakes for extra protein if need be. Steve thanks for all your help. I appreciate bro