sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've heard feedback from a lot of people that have stacked these and really enjoyed it. Hopefully some people that have will reply to the thread and give their thoughts and feedback.

edmon

Awards
We've heard feedback from a lot of people that have stacked these and really enjoyed it. Hopefully some people that have will reply to the thread and give their thoughts and feedback.
Thank You!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank You!
You're very welcome. I run M-Test myself year round and have used Anacyclus XT and I really like it myself. Pretty much anything you ever see me say I take is going to be with M-Test because I have an endocrinology condition and its the best thing I've ever used for my free testosterone levels.

edmon

Awards
You're very welcome. I run M-Test myself year round and have used Anacyclus XT and I really like it myself. Pretty much anything you ever see me say I take is going to be with M-Test because I have an endocrinology condition and its the best thing I've ever used for my free testosterone levels.
I run the M-Test steady also, I think I may give it a try

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was thinking of trying this combination...
i have ran this .. real long time .. theres couple of pple here as well maybe can chime in

i really enjoyed it .. like SNS i ran Mtest year around and threw in supplements for 8-12 weeks when new stuff dropped

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fantastic stack that actually makes sense IMO. I personally don't look at Anacyclus XT as a test booster and don't promote it as such in our store. IMO,IME I look at it as a NHA (non-hormonal anabolic.) I get fullness, increased ability to process food(GDA like effect?) and strength increases. I am NOT putting it at the level of a hormonal PH/DS but I get that semi-pumped/always full and round effect from it as I do from hormonals but to a lesser extent.

Considering the very affordable price of both you can run both for less than the price of a single product from other companies.

edmon

Awards
Fantastic stack that actually makes sense IMO. I personally don't look at Anacyclus XT as a test booster and don't promote it as such in our store. IMO,IME I look at it as a NHA (non-hormonal anabolic.) I get fullness, increased ability to process food(GDA like effect?) and strength increases. I am NOT putting it at the level of a hormonal PH/DS but I get that semi-pumped/always full and round effect from it as I do from hormonals but to a lesser extent.

Considering the very affordable price of both you can run both for less than the price of a single product from other companies.
all of these replies really help me - thanks everyone! stack ordered & I will give updates by the end of November!!!

edmon

Awards
all of these replies really help me - thanks everyone! stack ordered & I will give updates by the end of November!!!
I did get a Pump from the Anacyclus too! The concern is that I don't feel like I am getting the same benefit I have in the past from M-Test, I think I may have to take a break from it for a while...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did get a Pump from the Anacyclus too! The concern is that I don't feel like I am getting the same benefit I have in the past from M-Test, I think I may have to take a break from it for a while...
You could try switching to CEL Cloma-Plex or SNS Optimize-T while taking a break from M-Test; both of those are great products as well.

I never take breaks from M-Test myself, but I did in the past and I'd realize I hadn't really gotten used to M-Test, I had just gotten used to the way I felt on M-Test in that it had become my new normal, and it would take taking a break to make me realize how much better I felt when I was on it.

edmon

Awards
You could try switching to CEL Cloma-Plex or SNS Optimize-T while taking a break from M-Test; both of those are great products as well.

I never take breaks from M-Test myself, but I did in the past and I'd realize I hadn't really gotten used to M-Test, I had just gotten used to the way I felt on M-Test in that it had become my new normal, and it would take taking a break to make me realize how much better I felt when I was on it.
Thanks for the tip, I may give Optimize T a chance. I used it a year ago I believe.