Optimize-t plus anacyclus pyrethrum.. overkill?? need anti-e / anti-aromatase??

Erikdrvn

Awards
Hello there!
im 32 height 1.74 cm weight 75,
i never used steroid or Pro or sarms basically never anything chemical (except for recreational drugs when i was young:) ),
i used in the last years different testoboosters (OLlj100,m-test,alphamax-xt, outbreak rise, bulbine,etc) whit mixed results..
anyway in this days im training 3 times a week full body and sometimes in rest days im adding 30 min HIIT cardio,
this is very stressfull tyme in my life cose im studyng every night after work tryn to get som it certs for advance in my carreer,
my goal is body recomp and i will start to pratics boxe again soon hope in september,
another goal is stay positive mood so i can focus and study for my work exams..
now from 2 weeks i started to take 1 caps of blr-viron in the morning and 3 caps of bulkpodwer trought the day i can say that im feeling it in positive mood change in the morning then in the evening i start to becme more nervous anxyous tired and cant study..
i got yesterday a bottle of each: SNS optimize-t SNS focus-xt MAN SPORTS PR-XT and also a bollte of predator nutrition Phospatidic acid..
Now i dont know what to start to use for my goals stable positive focused mood and body recomp,
1)i could start pr-xt and continue whit Viron and ANti-e but i never tryed anacyclus,
2)i could start optimize-t alone adn see
3) i could start both ancyclus (pr-xt) and optimize-t but i dont want to overkill and also both have "s7" for pump
and most important, do you think that i nedd to add anti-e whit this supplements especially whit anacyclus?
i read some post whit pseudo gyno caused from anacyclus..
this are the ingredients in the anti-e that im using from bulk :
Indole-3-Carbinol, Resveratrol, Grape Seed Extract, Bladderwrack Extract 4:1, Vegan Vitamin D3 (D3V®), Rice Extract Blend, , Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine®).
thanks in advance