AMS made my fu*king day: half-sponsored log :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Now you, don't get me started man. You're a fat ass. Plain and simple.
Yes I am, but that doesnt change the fact that all the steroids you've done have given you the muscle development of a prepubescent kenyan marathon runner.

End of my activity in this thread. :usa2:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He doesn't back it up with anything. Just throws it in there assuming I don't know what I'm doing.

Nobody wants to hear sh*t like that.
I hear ya.. But it didn't come across to me, as him saying "your diet is ****" it came across as saying if your not making gains off 100eod/125eod, your diet and training might need work. Which IMO is valid.

Anyway back to your log. Noticing anything thus far, other then a sore ass?:)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya.. But it didn't come across to me, as him saying "your diet is ****" it came across as saying if your not making gains off 100eod/125eod, your diet and training might need work. Which IMO is valid.

Anyway back to your log. Noticing anything thus far, other then a sore ass?:)
Fair enough good man, maybe it was just me.

Not noticing anything too out of the ordinary. My mood is elevated, aggression as well. I like to say test just makes me more assertive. Oh, and new development, I've actually been getting pretty horny, which is awesome; I take Zoloft and usually I just don't give a f*ck about sex.. lol.

I'll be hitting the gym in a few, so I'll report back sometime after that.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fair enough good man, maybe it was just me.

Not noticing anything too out of the ordinary. My mood is elevated, aggression as well. I like to say test just makes me more assertive. Oh, and new development, I've actually been getting pretty horny, which is awesome; I take Zoloft and usually I just don't give a f*ck about sex.. lol.

I'll be hitting the gym in a few, so I'll report back sometime after that.
I was gunna say in my last post "usually about 5-7days in on prop, my libido is starting to really kick up a notch":)

So when are you planning on starting the HCG? right from the start, or are you planning on waiting a few weeks?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I was gunna say in my last post "usually about 5-7days in on prop, my libido is starting to really kick up a notch":)

So when are you planning on starting the HCG? right from the start, or are you planning on waiting a few weeks?
I plan on starting this coming Sunday. 200iu Sunday, 200iu Thursday.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Felt so run-down in the gym today. I'm almost positive this was due to low blood sugar. I actually went pretty hypo a little bit before my post-post workout meal. Was shaking rather badly.

I got some food in me, had an apple, and I'm doing ok for now. Wooo. Man. Managed to pull some OK numbers in the gym today.

Split Squat - 3x8 @ 185
Dips - 1x8 @ BW+95, 2x8 @ BW+90
Pull-ups - 1x8 @ BW+35, 1x4 @ BW+35, 1x6 @ BW+0

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's been about 1 week. Here's what I have to report:

1. My ass still hurts, right cheek to be exact, nothing too serious though, just annoying!
  2. Within the last day or 2, I've begun to notice some slight leaning effects.. should only get better!!
  3. I weighed in at about 168 this morning, which, means about a 2lb gain, more than likely lean, I mean, I'm in a caloric deficit!!
  4. My mood is awesome, more assertive/aggressive than my normal self :D
  5. The girly made a comment about how good I was looking last night, shirt off of course ;)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Somebody check my math please -

reconstituted 5000iu HCG w/ 2.5ml BW.

So, the tenth (10) tick mark on a slin pin should equal out to 200iu, correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Somebody check my math please -

reconstituted 5000iu HCG w/ 2.5ml BW.

So, the tenth (10) tick mark on a slin pin should equal out to 200iu, correct?
its the weekend and my brain is off, but 2ml bac water + 5000iu HCG = 250iu every "10" mark

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
After some thought, I'll probably be running the Dymethazine solo with the prop for the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

Just so you dudes know :D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so of course, my left delt hurts.. but, I've got a bit of redness around the injection site, along with a slight bit of swelling. For now, I'm thinking this is normal, I mean, this prop has been a painful b*tch thus far.. If any signs of infection persist, or get worse, I'll be making a visit to the university clinic, and trying to get myself some cephalexin.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so of course, my left delt hurts.. but, I've got a bit of redness around the injection site, along with a slight bit of swelling. For now, I'm thinking this is normal, I mean, this prop has been a painful b*tch thus far.. If any signs of infection persist, or get worse, I'll be making a visit to the university clinic, and trying to get myself some cephalexin.
PM which prop ur running right now. didnt u get 2 diff brands?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Pretty great day in the gym. I feel great, except my little left delt issue.. but anyways

Back Squat: 5x3 @ 295
BB Bench: 5x3 @ 225
Pull-ups: 5x3 @ BW+70

edit: I'm a bit hypo right now.. seems to keep happening now that I'm on da juice.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Pretty great day in the gym. I feel great, except my little left delt issue.. but anyways

Back Squat: 5x3 @ 295
BB Bench: 5x3 @ 225
Pull-ups: 5x3 @ BW+70

edit: I'm a bit hypo right now.. seems to keep happening now that I'm on da juice.
Is that 5 reps or 3 reps?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Watch this, hilarious!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Sony Releases Stupid Piece Of **** That Doesn't Fucking Work[/ame]

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Anutha one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd4tugPM83c"]YouTube - FDA Approves Depressant Drug For The Annoyingly Cheerful[/ame]

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SOlid lifts.. How deep do you take your squats?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
SOlid lifts.. How deep do you take your squats?
I posted up a video a good few months back. I was barely hitting parallel. I've worked on that since then, and now take it down to parallel or more. Oh, and with front squats, hitting parallel and beyond is cake!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do you have problems going below parallel? thats what you make it sound like.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
why do you have problems going below parallel? thats what you make it sound like.
Lumbar spine issues. I've been dealing with back pain for about a year now, off and on.

Plus, I'm sure my hamstrings are very tight, which also inhibits my ROM. I'm working on that though. Self-myofascial release better fukcing work.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Weighed in at 168 this morning. Looks like I'm moving on up, slowly but surely. My left delt is doing much better. Pinkness is fading, pain is dissipating, whew.. that was a close one.

I'm getting under water weighing done this Wednesday to accurately determine my body fat (lucky me, it's as part of a lab at school). I'll keep you guys posted on the results. I'm guessing somewhere between 10 and 11.5.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh, learned today that I can set up a DEXA body fat test for free.

Awesome. I plan on taking full advantage of this opportunity :)

I'll throw up some pics this Friday, or Saturday. Hopefully some significant strength gains will start to show this week, tomorrow would be nice!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oh, learned today that I can set up a DEXA body fat test for free.

Awesome. I plan on taking full advantage of this opportunity :)

I'll throw up some pics this Friday, or Saturday. Hopefully some significant strength gains will start to show this week, tomorrow would be nice!
im gonna laugh when it says ur 15%bf :lmao:

i kid i kid, im just in denial. i like to think im about 11-12%....but probably 14%ish

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Had some fun in the gym today, didn't even write anything down.

Not much to say, except I have a test tomorrow, and need to study, like now..

haha. Peace homies!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to start having about a half dozen eggs every day..

and see if that gives any added benefit as far as strength and lean mass are concerned.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh, here's an approximation of my calorie/macro intake for the day:

2000 calories
42% protein
42% fat
16% carbs (haha, this is a higher carb day too)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Oh, here's an approximation of my calorie/macro intake for the day:

2000 calories
42% protein
42% fat
16% carbs (haha, this is a higher carb day too)
Dam Oz, Id up those calories to at least 3300

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That's a legit opinion. I'm still trying to cut down a bit, once I drop below 10% I'll up the cals substantially. I won't go overboard, however, more of recomp levels.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
That's a legit opinion. I'm still trying to cut down a bit, once I drop below 10% I'll up the cals substantially.
Alright, when do you get that bf analysis? Im curious to see your results from it, because I saw those pics you posted and Id say your 10% now, or hovering right above it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Alright, when do you get that bf analysis? Im curious to see your results from it, because I saw those pics you posted and Id say your 10% now, or hovering right above it.
I had hydrostatic weighing done yesterday, but didn't get the calculation for body fat.. it was just for a lab at school. I can hopefully have the DEXA scan set up for early next week.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
And, when I type my skin fold measurements into a bf% calculator, it comes up somewhere between 4 and 6%.. haha, shat, I don't think so.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Good day in the gym, haven't noticed much as far as strength increases go, but, I've taken the last 2 training sessions and just had fun with them. You know, high reps, low-ish weight, going for a massive pump. It's been nice. Back to the grind on Monday!!! Uh!

I won't even bother with posting numbers for today, however, I've discovered that good mornings fukcing rock, and I shall be doing them a lot more.

Body Comp - Weighed in at 169 this morning, I'm fluctuating between about 168 and 170. I'm expecting some increases in the following week. Also, I'm going to try and set up a DEXA screening for myself this coming week to determine body fat accurately. Just by looking in the mirror, it appears that my body fat has remained constant since the beginning of the cycle, but, I'm not for sure... I'm looking bigger too, I think, lol.

What I'm Eating - Today is a high carb day.. MMmmm Quinoa! I'll probably have a cheat meal sometime later today too, we'll see.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
With thiS cycle I would definatley up thos calories and protein.Your body is able to proccess alot more of both now that your ''ON''. If you don't you may not see the gains u expected.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Injected my right delt today. Went pretty well, stung a bit, but that ain't no biggie. I wound up using a 5/8" in needle, because that's all I've got for shoulders.. I pushed that bitch in as far as possible though.. So, hopefully no issues.

Blood pressure reading today is about 130/80.. A little above optimal, but still within the normal range. Not worried about it yet, so long as there are no significant increases beyond this point I should be fine.

btw, is HCG administered IM or subQ?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subq can hurt more actually ime lol, maybe its just the skin is more sensitive on your stomach. You can do either, i always thought SQ will just take longer for your body to synthesize since its in fat

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I is so scurred.. Never done subQ before.. it better be painless, dammit.

If not, I'm coming after you, nos :AR15firing:
i mean theres a little pinch, but i find it less painful than IM

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Great time in the gym this morning. Wow. Felt strong all around, and blasted through every single exercise. Today was a power-training day. Lower than maximal weights, high speed lifts.

Front Squat - 5x4 @ 205
Dips - 5x4 @ bw+90
Good Mornings - 5x4 @ 155
Chin-ups - 5x4 @ bw+45
Abdominal Leg Raises - 3x8-10 @ bw+20

Yeah, good stuff. Excited about Wednesday, major strength day.