AMS made my fu*king day: half-sponsored log :)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Not concerned with the toxicities of winstrol and dymethazine at the end I assume? This should be an interesting cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Not concerned with the toxicities of winstrol and dymethazine at the end I assume? This should be an interesting cycle.
Nah. It's only for 4 weeks, plus, Dymethazine is supposedly not as hepatoxic as most methyls. At any rate, I'll be taking in respectable quantities of NAC, and milk thistle.. So hopefully I'll be g2g.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not use the dymethazine last two 1ad weeks and first two winstrol weeks? I would rather see the dymethazine by itself honestly, since its new and everything...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
why not use the dymethazine last two 1ad weeks and first two winstrol weeks? I would rather see the dymethazine by itself honestly, since its new and everything...
Might have to think about this, either way though, it won't really be "by itself" since I'll be on like 400mg test weekly.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hardly any injection site pain today guys. I can feel a little bit of soreness when I raise my arm, but nothing major, or even close to debilitating. Good stuff!

Also, it probably just has to be placebo, but I'm feeling pretty pumped already, muscles seem fuller for sure. Can't wait for my next inject!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Had a great time in the gym today. Strength is up from last week, although, it's been going up steadily since I've gotten accustomed to this undulating periodization full-body routine I'm doing.

Back Squat 4x4 315
Dips 4x4 BW+120
Pull-ups 4x4 BW+55
Abs - on cables

Nothing to report as far as negative sides go, but, it's only day 2. I'll be upping the dose to 150mg EOD starting on the beginning of week 3.

Things are going well, appetite is up, not too much though. I'm still most concerned with shedding the remainder of my body fat keeping me from having the "ripped" look on my stomach/love handles. So, calories will be slightly below the norm for a few weeks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might have to think about this, either way though, it won't really be "by itself" since I'll be on like 400mg test weekly.
well i know that, you already know how you react to test at this point so that doesnt matter.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
well i know that, you already know how you react to test at this point so that doesnt matter.
Haha. You're correct, I'm just a ball buster. I'm really looking to harden up while putting on mass at the end, which is why my plan is to stack the two.

But, we'll see. Don't know what will happen in the next 6 weeks.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Alright, my fukcing delt hurts. Much more so than yesterday. Nothing of concern though, no redness or anything like that, prop is just a bitch.

My injection today went well, right quad, mmmm.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha. You're correct, I'm just a ball buster. I'm really looking to harden up while putting on mass at the end, which is why my plan is to stack the two.

But, we'll see. Don't know what will happen in the next 6 weeks.
yeah you are right. plans tend to change sometimes. we all know that if you have a few cycles under your belt.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bah, shoulder pain is finally dissipating, now my quad hurts!

Oh test prop, you're one painful SOB.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Bah, shoulder pain is finally dissipating, now my quad hurts!

Oh test prop, you're one painful SOB.
Is this a home brew? If this is your 1st time using test... why are you stacking it? I don't mean to be offensive, Im just wondering your logic here. Looking forward to your results!

BTW, Pantera(I know you remember him) is running Test prop right now and hes loving it!! Its helping his anxiety also!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Is this a home brew? If this is your 1st time using test... why are you stacking it? I don't mean to be offensive, Im just wondering your logic here. Looking forward to your results!

BTW, Pantera(I know you remember him) is running Test prop right now and hes loving it!! Its helping his anxiety also!
Nah it's some UG stuff. No offense taken, but this is my second time running test.

that's awesome to hear about pantera!! Miss that dude!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
PS guys.

I've felt pretty shitty all day long. Lethargic, headache (bp is fine), just blah. After dinner, at about 11, wound up laying on the couch for about an hour fighting off the urge to puke. Not sure if I've developed a little "serum sickness", or if I really just have a bug.

In brighter news, hanging over the toilet bowel I suddenly lost the urge to puke, and have been fine since.. weird! Looks like it's a couple tylenol for me and then off to hit the sack!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I though this was your 1st.
Heres Panteras log if you want to check it out. Heavies is gone, but Hate might give you some grief, lol. http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=51796
Hahaha.. heavies hated me sooo much.

Don't remember Hate having a prob with me, but I could surely be wrong. Oh well!

haha... I'll be sure and pay pantera a visit of at MD.. Not everyday you and your long lost bud run the same type of sweet ass mother fukcing testosterone :D

tattoopierced1

PS guys.

I've felt pretty shitty all day long. Lethargic, headache (bp is fine), just blah. After dinner, at about 11, wound up laying on the couch for about an hour fighting off the urge to puke. Not sure if I've developed a little "serum sickness", or if I really just have a bug.

In brighter news, hanging over the toilet bowel I suddenly lost the urge to puke, and have been fine since.. weird! Looks like it's a couple tylenol for me and then off to hit the sack!
sounds like a case of the ole "test flu"

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, I feel 10x fukcing better today guys.

About to head to the gym and tear things up. Also put together a training plan for a buddy of mine, so will be helping him get started today. haha.. pray for him guys, it's prob going to kick his ass!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh... Just sitting here sipping on some Xtend and a hefty dose of extra leucine after a kick-ass workout :cool:

Feeling great guys. Nothing spectacular to report as far as strength increases go, still, a great workout (steadily increasing strength, just nothing huge!).

Front Squat - 3x6 @ 235
DB Bench - 3x6 @ 180 (90lb DBs)
Pull-ups - 3x6 @ BW+45
Cable Twists - 3x10 @ various weights, from 50-70lb

Took my blood pressure while I was feeling like **** last night, wound up at approx 120/70. So, no issues with bp as of yet, thank God. BP is my main concern, always, I've had essential hypertension since I was a junior in high school.. have managed to keep it under control though for the most part :)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh... Just sitting here sipping on some Xtend and a hefty dose of extra leucine after a kick-ass workout :cool:

Feeling great guys. Nothing spectacular to report as far as strength increases go, still, a great workout (steadily increasing strength, just nothing huge!).

Front Squat - 3x6 @ 235
DB Bench - 3x6 @ 180 (90lb DBs)
Pull-ups - 3x6 @ BW+45
Cable Twists - 3x10 @ various weights, from 50-70lb

Took my blood pressure while I was feeling like **** last night, wound up at approx 120/70. So, no issues with bp as of yet, thank God. BP is my main concern, always, I've had essential hypertension since I was a junior in high school.. have managed to keep it under control though for the most part :)
Good w/o man! Week 5 is where its at I hear, so just you wait!! :numbered:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Did a little more reading, I'm just going to use HCG on cycle. I'll start this coming Monday with 200iu, then 200iu on Thursday. I'll keep this up until 10 days prior to the cycle's end.

based on this article - HCG Unraveled

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
hey people.. talk and discuss and sh*t..

I want a distraction!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i know how u feel Oz, no one likes my log,lol. probably because its not very detailed

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i know how u feel Oz, no one likes my log,lol. probably because its not very detailed
I don't know man.. I feel like the guys who actually keep their logs semi-serious (guys like you and I) tend to not get many visitors..

However, some people, like Irish Cannon, just kick ass I guess.. haha, he's the total exception to that.. Logs are great, and like 10998^10 pages long..

I'm just a loser, nobody loves me.. ahhhh!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read all yalls logs. Just dont always comment. If I do its probably b/c I think your doing something wrong. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i actually frequent the logs that dont get that much attention or are dont have a ton of videos and bullsh1ttn....nothing wrong wit that i just like to be able to keep tabs on what is going on (uncluttered). It gets hard to keep track when you have a ton of logs subbed.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas, another successful injection. Right glute.

I weighed in at 167 this morning in just my boxers. So, we'll say I started at 165 and judge weight gain from there.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas, another successful injection. Right glute.

I weighed in at 167 this morning in just my boxers. So, we'll say I started at 165 and judge weight gain from there.
3lbs! Nice, although its probably water its still 3lbs... lol

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
3lbs! Nice, although its probably water its still 3lbs... lol
Well.. I prob actually was 167 when I started this past Sunday, actually, almost certainly.. Just saying 165 because it's a nice and simple number, lol.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have a question -

I've got enough TP to do 150mg EOD for a full 10 weeks, think I should just go ahead and bump it up?
If you need that much your training and diet is off.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas, another successful injection. Right glute. .
If you need that much your training and diet is off.
No. No. Again, I don't want to hear that sh*t.
Do you want this just to be 50pg's of people going: Awesome log man! Way to do it dude! When you stick that in your butt think of me!

If you didn't want constructive criticism, why post here? You could have just writen your results down at home with a pen and paper.

Is this what you dont want to hear?: Its obvious your doing steroids way before your peak. You've done multiple cycles and you still look like a Light Flyweight.

Now cant we all just :grouphug:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Is this what you dont want to hear?: Its obvious your doing steroids way before your peak. You've done multiple cycles and you still look like a Light Flyweight.

Now cant we all just :grouphug:
Obviously the guy pulled that info out of his ass. I want constructive criticism, not some mediocre physique individual's opinion based on some sh*t he arbitrarily believes.

Now you, don't get me started man. You're a fat ass. Plain and simple.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Obviously the guy pulled that info out of his ass. I want constructive criticism, not some mediocre physique individual's opinion based on some sh*t he arbitrarily believes.

Now you, don't get me started man. You're a fat ass. Plain and simple.
I say a picture showdown is in order. Gentlemen start your engines!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Enough of the BS already! Oz has done his homework and made the decision to run this cycle. Hes a grown man and can do what he wants. With that said, Im interested in his results and this is one of the "few" logs that isn't flooded with random-off subject posts and I like that Im not getting lost in all the clutter.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
No. No. Again, I don't want to hear that sh*t.
I'm just being honest. There is no way at your weight you would need that much. Now weather or not you heed that info is up to you. I'm just trying to give my advice.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Much better man. Hit me pretty bad 2 days ago, but yesterday, and today, all is well. Thank God!
Good to hear. Pantera is actually mildly allergic to TP, good thing you don't have that problem