ALR Industries WEEKLY GIVEAWAY Thread!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw HumaPro really benefit me as a replacement for protein calories. I was able to hit my macros at a much greater deficit and that enabled me to cut fat once I hit a plateau. I wouldnt use that method unless you have stalled in your weight loss because it simply is a great tool once you've hit a road block. I like to use HumaPro in my intra workout shake. After all these product scandals with intra MD and others, I basically just trust that HumaPro will be the best eaa and actually is what it should be.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I saw HumaPro really benefit me as a replacement for protein calories. I was able to hit my macros at a much greater deficit and that enabled me to cut fat once I hit a plateau. I wouldnt use that method unless you have stalled in your weight loss because it simply is a great tool once you've hit a road block. I like to use HumaPro in my intra workout shake. After all these product scandals with intra MD and others, I basically just trust that HumaPro will be the best eaa and actually is what it should be.
Well said brother

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See a sale for 90 Ct hp over on jet for 45. Only have pineapple orange apple flavors. Which is best or should I just pay a bit more somewhere else for the rocket pop which is great.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Email has been sent off to HQ for the winners!!! Good job everyone!!! Be on the lookout for another give away soon!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Congrats winners

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See a sale for 90 Ct hp over on jet for 45. Only have pineapple orange apple flavors. Which is best or should I just pay a bit more somewhere else for the rocket pop which is great.
Idk about the new flavoring system, I have one bottle of the new orange but haven't opened. But I can tell you that HumaPro doesn't taste the best. That's one of the reasons I knew it was the real deal. Has a distinct bitterness.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Idk about the new flavoring system, I have one bottle of the new orange but haven't opened. But I can tell you that HumaPro doesn't taste the best. That's one of the reasons I knew it was the real deal. Has a distinct bitterness.
I'm excited for the new flavor..hope it's better

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my tub - awesome quick service
But I was sent watermelon instead of orange :(
Not that big of a fan of watermelon :(
Unflavored would of been a awesome mess up lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am with you on the watermelon thing, yuck !

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Anybody tried new Rocket Pop flavor yet?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love real watermelon but supplement wise not a fan
Will give it a fair try
I got the watermelon too, and I completely know what you mean as far as supplements. My favorite flavor for intraworkouts is orange.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sorry about the flavor mix up fellas. I just send the info off to the boss and shipping takes it from there.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry about the flavor mix up fellas. I just send the info off to the boss and shipping takes it from there.
It's all good bro. I'm just thankful for the chance to use it. Im sure it tastes good. I've definitely had my fair share of supps that taste terrible, but as long as it works...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
25 years ago they all tasted like crap!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just opened a tub of Apple Cider, very good taste!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Not a bad flavor...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So the watermelon tastes great. I will putting up a log soon.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just opened a tub of Apple Cider, very good taste!
I mixed 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and a scoop of Apple Cider HP into a quart of water this morning. Sipping it right now and it tastes like lemonade!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Watermelon Humapro? Are you sure?
Not Humapro Mark. They have the Glyco Infusion. It was the last give away we had

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have only used the unflavored Glyco Infusion and can say I highly recommend it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That they did...egads...I haven't had a flavor of HumaPro that was terrible though...
I've tried most of them. I've had orange, pineapple, grape, apple and I'm pretty sure I still have a strawberry kiwi that I haven't opened. Ordered peach mango a while back and got pineapple instead, so that's one I still haven't tried. Looking forward to trying out RP at some point as I loooove that flavor for Meso.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I've tried most of them. I've had orange, pineapple, grape, apple and I'm pretty sure I still have a strawberry kiwi that I haven't opened. Ordered peach mango a while back and got pineapple instead, so that's one I still haven't tried. Looking forward to trying out RP at some point as I loooove that flavor for Meso.
Strawberry Kiwi and Pineapple are ALWAYS my go to flavors these days