blueline438 has to make your day a little better ! Congrats bro

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AND THE WINNERS FOR THIS WEEKS ALR INDUSTRIES GIVEAWAY ARE:

blueline438 and classyplastic .

Please message me your full name, mailing address and what flavor you would like. Please give a second flavor just in case your first pick is not available.
Thanks for all the participation.

Get ready for the next ALR INDUSTRIES GIVEAWAY
Holy crap I won! Awesome. Pm incoming

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulation Guy's !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have not noticed, you are a winner. Please pm me you full name and mailing address. Thanks.
Lol. Happened to me once. Won but didn't see it. Congrats!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Congrats fellas!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
OK so I will move on and at the winners circle for this week then.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
So glad I found this thread. I have been a huge supporter of ALR for years ..wayyy back in the day I used to love wtf pre workout !! I I posted all over RX muscle about the stuff. ALR himself notice the threads and started sending me free tubs of chained reaction, viper and humapro to do reviews on.
I love there stuff. Humapro is a staple of mine...I use it no less that 2 times a day.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to say rip to ALR, i saw one of the Rx muscle special on him a while back. dude was the man!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Just wanted to say rip to ALR, i saw one of the Rx muscle special on him a while back. dude was the man!
I know man, that was some sad stuff. I was never with ALRI when he (Scott) was in charge but I knew about him.

Seemed like an awesome dude who loved this industry and his family. It always sucks to see someone pass

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Information has been sent for the winners!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Humapro is great, tough to fit in my budget some months.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Dude a few months back a webpage was selling the 90 serving tubs for 20 bucks...I bought 6 of them !

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really? Well if you can send me those deals when you see them I would jump on that.

willyb87

Awards
Dude a few months back a webpage was selling the 90 serving tubs for 20 bucks...I bought 6 of them !
That is a sick deal, I loved the strawberry kiwi, but like someone else mentioned its hard to make it a staple with the price.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if the giveaways are still happening, but just in case, I wanted to throw in my entry. :) I remember the good old days back when I was in high school, and ALRI was one of the first supplement companies whose products I tried. That would've been ~2005. Hard to believe how much time has passed.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going old school I loved restore and retain. Great products.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Anybody here watermelon chained reaction fans ??? Stuff tasted unreallllllll

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
GIVE AWAY #2

We are BACK with our ALRI Giveaway thread, this weeks giveaway will be 2 bottles of the fantastic fat burner

viper-hyperdrive-alri.jpg

Viper-HD_SuppsPanel_11-3-2015.jpg

VIPER HYPERDRIVE

Viper Hyperdrive is a multi-faceted weight loss aid which incorporates both Acacia Rigidula and Caffeine as the clinical study below established the position that these two compounds exert distinctly different mechanisms. The specific synergistic responses of Acacia Rigidula and Caffeine suggest that a combination of these compounds may provide effective enhancement of metabolic activity as part of a total weight loss program. Viper Hyperdrive is a must have for all seeking extraordinary weight loss, thermogenesis, and energy effects that are all felt immediately due to ALRI’s Explotab technology.

Viper Hyperdrive Study Highlights:

Viper Hyperdrive users lost 208% more weight and 385% more fat than placebo and 167% more weight than the Caffeine group! Viper Hyperdrive users saw an Incredible 16.6 % increase in Resting Energy Expenditure (Metabolism) over the first 3 hours with an increase of over 14.5% in Energy Uptake over the entire 6 hours! In this landmark study Viper Hyperdrive also showed a 22% increase in Metabolism within 45 minutes of consumption versus Placebo. These findings also indicate that Viper Hyperdrive produced significantly greater levels of fat oxidation than placebo or caffeine!

Not only does Viper Hyperdrive utilize the most advanced nutritional ingredients known to weight control nutrition science, but it also incorporates an equally advanced delivery system to put this ingredient powerhouse into action. Viper Hyperdrive, as its name says, incorporates a sophisticated manufacturing process that utilizes Rapid Release (RR) technology for specific control of immediate release of much of the active components. ALRI chose to use Explotab, which is remarkably effective for rapid disintegration and enhanced dissolution. Extensive manufacturing experience and laboratory studies have shown this considerable disintegration and dissolution efficiency when Explotab is incorporated in tablet formulations. The mechanism by which this action takes place involves accelerated absorption of water leading to an enormous increase in the volume of granules. This results in rapid and uniform tablet disintegration.

Same requirements as always BUT this time, post your favorite Youtube video of all time, can be anything. Music, Pewdepie, whatever you want​

Qualifications

1. Post a YOUTUBE video
2. Initial thread review and a final thread review
3. Final review on Mind and Muscle
4. 18+ years of age
5. USA shipping addresses only​

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP for a FREE Fatburner!!!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in here. Also willing to run a full log on this for the entire bottle. Don't really have a favorite YouTube video. As I mostly watch just random vlogs. And listen to podcasts via youtube while driving to work. Some of my favorite of those would be stan efferdings page and Joe Rogan has some really good podcast up with all different types of people on it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'll throw my name in here. Also willing to run a full log on this for the entire bottle. Don't really have a favorite YouTube video. As I mostly watch just random vlogs. And listen to podcasts via youtube while driving to work. Some of my favorite of those would be stan efferdings page and Joe Rogan has some really good podcast up with all different types of people on it.
Rogans podcast keeps the work day flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPS for that

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Viper is hard core

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP for more entries and some videos!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serpentza
Met this guy in person and have watched his videos forever. He's a British South African that has lived in china for over 10 years. All about bikes, beer and what's it like living over there.
https://youtu.be/jHk5cvf2i7Y

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Winners will be picked today at NOON!!!!!!!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
WINNERS!!!!

Please send me a PM with your shipping information AND your email!!!!

Be on the lookout for more bi-weekly give aways in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!! BOOM

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sent. Hell yea

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established